The Daughter's Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,862 Followers

"Another thing you got wrong Porn Hound! Try focusing on human beings not robots in fantasy world, and you might understand what people really want including yourself," he said sounding like he felt sorry for me.

"Amanda said you're some kind of honor student studying Psychology but spare me the psycho dribble. It's been a long day and I am at my limit for today, thank you." I said frustrated.

"Well admitting you want to play with my cock twice a day is a good first step Porn Hound. Let's go." he said pulling down his briefs.

"Stop it, this is your doing Eric, not mine," I growled looking at his limp cock arching forward around his huge nut sack and pointing straight down at the floor.

It rested firmly against his nuts with no indication of hardness at all and still longer than my current hardon.

"I was going to give you a chance to get out of your agreement with my promise to not touch your daughter. If what you say is true, this will be the last time Mr. Thompson. But hey a lot of people would love to touch this twice a day, so I understand." He said calmly pushing his hips forward, offering himself.

"Ok, let's hear it. What are you talking about?" I asked skeptically.

"If you can complete today's second session without getting a boner thinking about my cock, then you're free from your duties and I promise not to touch Amanda, no matter what. Since you're already there," he said pointing at my tent. "You can take five; bathroom's right there, get it together, no masturbating by the way, that would be cheating. Then you perform your task . You will need to be naked, at least waist down, so we can verify..."

"No thanks," I said disgusted. "Let's stick to the deal."

I had been dealing with a boner all day, there were too many thoughts in my head... That's when an old image I sometimes used in my younger days to control premature ejaculation came to mind. When I was twelve, my great grandmother was in the hospital near the end of her life. She was 94 years old.

While visiting her she had an accident in her hospital bed. When my mother helped her to the rest room, her gown opened revealing her 94-year-old naked droopy ass smeared with feces. There was a snapshot of that permanently affixed in my head.

"Good, I like your commitment, let's get started Porn Hound," he said smiling.

He sat down on the edge of the bed, legs spread. "Feel free to use whatever body part you need, mouth, ass, your choice Porn Hound."

My rage grew, "Ok deal! Give me five minutes."

"No that's ok, you already passed. Unless..."

"Unless what?" I asked angrily.

"When you get the inevitable hard-on, you will rub one out on my sheets while I watch," he said smiling.

"Fine," I said without thought.

As I turned toward the bathroom the image of masturbating in front of him popped into my head and caused my cock to pulse with an inrush of blood. The image of Jackie's soapy tits popped in. I closed the door, looked in the mirror, took several deep breaths and removed my shorts and underwear. I looked at my six inch boner pointing dead ahead and began to replay the snap shot.

As my dick softened, I turned on the cold water, pressed my thighs against the counter and scooped water in my right hand pouring it on my shrinking cock. It shrunk quickly, and I continued the process until it was ice cold and embarrassingly shriveled. I had splashed water on my shirt so took it off too.

"I hope you're not whacking off in there already Porn Hound," he yelled through the door.

Ignored him and took some more breaths looked at my shriveled dick and focused on great gramma. When I went out he was sitting on the edge of the bed as before except the covers were removed, all but the satin sheet. Mine are cotton... He leaned back onto his elbows and spread his legs wider.

"You keep yourself in really good shape Mr. Thompson. You should be proud," he said smiling.

I focused on the snapshot in my head, as I knelt before him and gripped his dick with the thumb and forefinger of my right hand. How he was completely limp was beyond me. He sighed slightly as I lifted it slowly pealing it off his nut sack. The warmth and weight were again a bit surprising. I gripped it near the base and pulled slowly up toward the tip.

"That's it Mr. Thompson, take your time and let it happen," he said calmly breathing slowly. "As you feel it grow your cock will stiffen too. Just go with it. You're only human."

I kept focused on the image. I looked down and was still limp thank goodness. Great Gramma, Great Gramma...

I wanted to try to speed this up, so I gripped it with my other hand as well and stroked a little faster. It still over hung both hands by an inch, as I could feel it begin to grow.

"Mmmmm, double fisting, nice touch Mr. Thompson. Feel free to give it a kiss if you like." he sighed softly.

I kept stoking both hands, feeling it grow steadily and mine with it.

"Gramma... Gramma... Gramma..." I whispered to myself.

"What did you say Mr. Thompson? Uh oh, I think Porn Hound's taking over..." he said smugly. "I told you, once you feel it growing, you'd lose it Porn Hound."

I refocused as my mind repeated, Gramma, Gramma, Gramma, soapy tits, Gramma, Gramma, titty fuck, Gramma, Eric's shooting cum.

As his cock reached full stiffness mine was stiff and throbbing. My balls were hurting from being semi hard all day with no release.

"Good try Porn Hound but I was right. Go ahead and suck it. It's the logical next step, it's all you can think about..." he said calmly.

I stroked him faster shaking my head. "Not happening."

Looking down the slit of his cockhead a droplet of pre-cum began to form and grew a bit with each stroke. I intentionally kept both hands on his shaft not touching the head, waiting for his natural lubricant to build.

The skin was silky smooth over his veined shaft. The glistening pre-cum built up clinging to his tip grew, looking almost like honey. I stoked up over his head rubbing his pre-cum down his shaft, causing an audible moan. I watched the opening shrink as I stroke upward and widen as I stroked down till I touched his heavy balls. I had to pull his dick down with more force to keep him pointed at me. It wanted to point at the ceiling as he reached maximum stiffness.

I was amazed at the force his dick exerted as it pulled upward. I let my hands separated as I stroked, so my left-hand kept contact with his balls and my right with his lubed-up tip.

"You're getting me close Mr. Thompson, you should take it in your mouth now if you want to taste my cum. You know you want to Porn Hound. Oh yes, I'm gonna cum. Ahhhhh! Yeeeesssss!" He groaned. "Open w, wide!"

The vision I've seen a thousand times popped into my head of a horny young babe taking a shot of cum in her gaping mouth came to mind, but as I felt the wave of cum pulsing through his cock I sealed my lips together and watched the blast of hot cum eject from the tip, closing my eye in the nick of time before his steaming spunk filled my eye socket and oozed down my cheek.

The second blast hit my forehead and nose dangling and rocking before clinging to my top lip. I marveled at the magnitude of the contraction pulsing through his huge stiff cock with each blast. The next hit square on my mouth as I snuck a quick breath allowing a bit to seep in, touching my tongue. The sweetness was a bit surprising as I sealed my lips again.

I could feel my own cock throbbing as three more gobs hit my face. I wondered how he came so much after cumming earlier. But I recalled being 21 and how quick the recovery time could be. I opened my eyes slowly, with a string of cum in my line of vision on my left eye and saw him smiling at me holding my phone again.

"Got that on camera for you Porn Hound, you're gonna like that. Oh yeah, that it, milk it dry," he said closing his eyes, as I found myself squeezing and slowly pulling both hands up the length of his shaft.

After a few strokes he gripped his cock head and rubbed the last dollop onto my cheeks and of course dragging it across my lips before I jerked my head back.

"You're a fighter, I'll give you that Mr. Thompson," he said shaking his head.

He gripped his hands under my armpits and lifted me to the standing position. My cock pointed firmly at the ceiling.

"Looks like you are ready to blow Porn Hound. You need a release." (He stepped

aside and did a Vanna White arm toward the bed.) "You may proceed."

Horney, frustrated, and balls aching, I crawled onto his bed lowering myself down on my stomach, with my palms next to my shoulders and toes in the pushup position. The cool satin tickled my throbbing boner.

"Nice Porn Hound, I've seen this on video a few times. Now, the live show..."

I closed my eyes and stretched out my toes, sliding my body forward against the satin sheets. The tickling sensation from the satin was incredible. I pushed back with my hands moving my body back down and felt my balls rub the satin.

My breathing increased as I rocked myself on the satin sheets. I spread my legs wide feeling the air on my balls and asshole. Knowing I was being watched added to the thrill somehow.

"Go Porn Hound! Damn," he said in awe. "You really got it bad."

My cock throbbed and oozed pre-cum onto the satin as I rubbed myself faster grunting and panting. Suddenly his hand cupped my balls and his thumb pushed between my ass cheeks as I fucked the sheets. The sensation pushed me over the edge.

I grunted and groaned rocking wildly with my mouth agape, "Aaaahhh! Aaaahhh! Aaaahhh! Aaaahhh!"

I shoved my right hand down to catch my cum as my orgasm built.

"Aaaahhh! Aaaahhh! Aaaahhh! Aaaahhh!" (His right hand moved quickly scooping some of his cum off my face with two fingers and he immediately shoved them in my open mouth as the first jet flooded my hand.) Mmph! Mmph! Mmph! Mmph! Mmph! Mmph!" I groaned as my lips involuntarily sucked onto his fingers.

My body spasmed as I flooded my hand with hot spunk, spilling some onto his sheets. As my spasms subsided, I pulled off his fingers.

"Thupt, thupt, thupt," I spit, once again, like trying to get a hair out of my mouth.

"That was fucking awesome Porn Hound," he laughed. "Are you gonna eat that cum for me?" he asked swinging my phone around to film my face.

I jumped up carefully cupping my cum, trying not to spill any more. "You're disgusting!" I barked.

"At least lick the cum off my sheets. That's the least you could do..."

I ran into the bathroom, dumped my cum in the sink and cleaned myself up quickly. At least this time I had no cum in my hair as I washed my face clean.

"It rude to just spunk and run Porn Hound," he said giggling. "I really did enjoy the show though."

I got my clothes back on, got a wet wash cloth and went back to the bedroom. I dabbed up my cum from the sheets.

"I'm Done," I growled tossing the rag into the sink.

As I walked out the bedroom door to leave he yelled.

"For today... Good Job! You'll be hard all-night thinking about how good it felt in your hand and how good that taste was. If you jack off again tonight, I want you to eat your cum for me Porn Hound. Remember I bet a dollar you'll eat it... By the way, you might want your phone!"

I stopped in my tracks. "Arrogant little fuck!" I thought to myself. "How do I let him get the better of me?"

"You don't want to hang out he said still naked, cock glistening, almost pointing at me. I gotta admit, it turned me on a little knowing what this baby can do," he said glancing at his semi hard-on. If you kissed it, you could make it better Porn Hound. (He rocked his hips waving it at me, holding my phone at his side wiggling it with his right hand.)

I walked up quickly and snatched the phone. "Agreement kept," I said and stomped out.

"And then some... Damn," he said exhaling heavily. "I take it we're not talking intervention right now?"

I slammed the door and walked to my car, head spinning. I did feel relief after my public masturbation session. My anger subsided as my shame increased. Now that my dick wasn't in control, I could see just how messed up I was.

On the drive home I tried to focus on Amanda, and what we could do for an intervention. I thought that I could confront her in a limited way first, and then bring Eric in for a one-two punch. If I took responsibility for my failings and he came in as an objective caring third party, it might convince her to get some help.

When I arrived at home I texted Eric.

Me: Can we talk about Amanda?

Eric: Sure, she just tried phone sexing me.

Me: I want to find out when she'll be home tomorrow and we can make a plan.

I grabbed some left-over food; my appetite was coming back. Ironically the silk sheet session took the edge off and brought a feeling of calm I had not been able to find all day. I texted Amanda.

Me: What time will you be home tomorrow?

Amanda: I'm going to church with them and then we were going to see a movie and they invited me to stay for dinner, so eight-ish.

Me: Ok

Ding! Eric texted.

Eric: Hello Mr. Thompson, how are you feeling? Better after getting that load off, I bet.

Me: Can we please talk about Amanda for a minute!

Eric: Sure, what are your thoughts?

Me: I thought I could keep you out of it initially. I found a file on her computer with the videos of me. I can tell her she had one minimized on her computer and I happened upon it and start the conversation about my issues and lead into how this is really not healthy, and we should both seek counselling. This keeps you out of betraying her to me. I think that trust will be important. If she comes to you, then you can back it up. If needed we can confront her together as a last resort, and maybe include Sandi. But if we can keep it as low key as possible, it may be less traumatic. The important thing is that we get her to talk to a professional. We have a counselor that we used years ago after he mother passed, that may be an option since she has a comfort level. What do you think Psych Major?

Eric: Actually, that's not bad, I think I am in agreement. If we gang up on her it may be too much too soon. When do you plan on doing it?

Me: Tomorrow night I guess, she should be home around eight," I said apprehensively.

Eric: Great, I can be on standby if you need me there. Stay strong, she will fight and manipulate like you can't imagine.

Me: I see that now.

My thoughts drifted to the two-hand grip, I had on him, causing my cock to stir again. I told myself, "Gramma..."

Me: What time will you need me tomorrow? (I hit send kicking myself as I did it.)

Eric: Can't stop thinking about it can you?

Me: Just holding up my end,.

Eric: You hold it so well... How about 10 AM your place?

Me: Your place is fine. I'll be there.

Eric: Remember when you jack off tonight... $1

I had enough of the arrogant little prick with the magical monster cock. So, I jumped in the shower to wash him off me all together. As the hot water flowed, I could feel the stress drain from my neck and shoulders. I washed my hair and face, feeling clean refreshed. I washed myself and as the soap suds trickled down my belly, I recalled the image of Jackie's soapy tits, bringing back bad thoughts.

I got out and dried off trying to steer my thoughts away from anything sexual. I popped open a beer and flipped on the TV to catch up on the walking dead. I watched two episodes and managed to clear my head for a couple hours. It was a little past midnight with six beers down and the urge for porn crept in.

I pulled up my laptop and eyed the files from the thumb drive. Since they all involved Amanda, or Sandi I steered clear. I decided to see what the PW file contained. When I opened it, I found a list of various account passwords and login in information including the password for her computer.

I quickly went to her laptop and spent about an hour figuring out the accounts they were associated with. Including a secret e-mail account, she apparently used for accessing web sites and chat rooms. She had also downloaded several porn movies and clips from my accounts that were in the file. I lay on Amanda's bed perusing her porn clips.

I clicked on one that showed a school girl in uniform featuring an extra short skirt and extra tight top, on hands and knees with no panties of course, sucking off the teacher setting at his desk.

He had a ten-inch cock and she was deep throating him to the balls. It was amazing as you could see her neck widen as she swallowed his cock.

"Oh, my Miss Jones, I s, see your point. P, perha, aaaps I was a bit hasty with my gr, gr, grade! I think an A is definitely in order," he moaned.

I found myself stiffening quickly, looking at curve of her ass and her shaved pussy poking out. Old habits die hard, and I found myself sliding my gym shorts down, stroking myself off to the sight of the school girls' tits hanging out as she sat on the teachers towering cock. I watched his hot meat slowly slide into her cute little asshole, while she fingered herself.

"You're right Mr. Peterson, I've been a bad girl and my ass needs a good pounding... Oh that hurts Mr. Peterson."

She slid all the way down and lifted back out to the tip, rubbing her clit faster with each penetration. I kicked my shorts and underwear off. Part of my ritual is being completely naked when I rub one out. She was bouncing on him wildly, titties bouncing fingers grinding.

"Punish me... Oh God yeeesss! Punish my ass Mr. Peterson!" She screamed, skirt waving as she bounced.

I felt my orgasm building as my hand hammered my cock as fast as I could whank on it. As the professor was about to blow, one of the things I never could quite reconcile with porn happened. The man can never cum inside anyone, because the audience needs to see the spewing of the cum.

She jumped of spun around and dropped to her knees as she opened her mouth to receive the load. He proceeded to jack himself off in order to feed her the cum. In perfect time she opened as my first shot erupted and his dick unloaded a jet in her mouth. My eyes closed in ecstasy, and into my mind popped the image of Eric's cock erupting on my face.

I groaned and grunted as I caught my cum in my left hand milking myself with each stroke, cumming for the second time that day. My eyes opened to see her licking his cum off her lips and chin, before taking him in her mouth and cleaning him up. As she licked another glob off her upper lip, my tongue scooped a dollop of cum from my palm. The taste was curiously pleasant as I brought my hand to my face and lapped the rest from my palm...

Reality hit home and I realized where I was... On my daughter's bed spanking off and eating my own cum. I closed out the files and put her laptop back on the desk, picked up my clothes, and headed to my room.

Ding! came a text. I put my clothes back on and grabbed the phone.

Eric: Nice show Porn Hound. You owe me a dollar. Come get a real taste tomorrow.

"Fuck!" I thought to myself. "He can see the web cam. Fuuuucck!"

I went to my computer and pulled up the web cams. The cameras were still active in her room, confirming I activated them..."Fuck!"

I switched over to Jackie's room and saw Amanda and Jackie sleeping peacefully. Thank Goodness they weren't watching! I lay on the bed, ashamed and angry and somehow, despite all the stress of the day, fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up about 7:30 and lay there thinking about the yesterday. I somehow hoped it was all a bad dream, but the lingering taste of my own cum shot that hope to hell. It was confirmed when I re-read Eric's last text.

I went for a bike ride and got in eighteen miles, as I showered, my mind wandered back to Jackie's lathered up tits. I imagined how soft her skin must be. "Stop, you perv," I told myself. Then the thought of how soft the skin on Eric's cock felt despite being hard enough to pound nails. My cock stirred and as I latherer up, I wanted to masturbate again. "Gramma, Gramma..."

rimaday
rimaday
1,862 Followers