The Dawn Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Samuel, how long have you and Amy been dating?" Dawn asked in a casual voice.

"It's Angie...and about a year and a half." Samuel replied. He had hoped the water would cause his erection to diminish, but so far it was having no effect.

"Oh is that her name? Sorry, I'm so spacey sometimes." She laughed softly. "Have you guys had sex yet?"

"Mrs. Phillips!" Samuel said in surprise.

"What? Samuel, we're two adults having a chat. It's not a big deal to talk about sex. Answer the question." Dawn said, adding a somewhat stern edge to her tone.

Samuel winced. Not wanting to make Mrs. Phillips mad, he nodded his head yes.

"How many times?" Dawn asked, smiling now.

"Only um...only a couple." The teenager muttered in response.

"Mmm, I see. And what's so special about, Angie was it?" Dawn said, taking a step closer.

"What do you mean?" Samuel asked, confused by her question.

"Well...you just seemed so interested in certain of my assets, so I was wondering why you were with a girl like that." Dawn teased.

"I uh...it's just..." Sam was getting nervous again, his cock was still throbbing beneath the waves.

Dawn dropped her voice to a low, throaty murmur. "Do you like big-breasted women, Sam?"

Only then did the teen realize that the voluptuous milf had been coming closer to him. He tried to take a step back, but at the same second a wave caught him from behind, shoving his body forward into Dawn.

"Oooo!" Dawn cooed as Sam collided with her. "Looks like I have my answer! Someone is eager."

"No! I...it was an accident, the waves..." Sam said frantically

He tried to step away from the super busty mature woman. However, Dawn hooked one of her long, smooth legs behind the back of Samuel's and held him in place. The teenager's eyes were wide and she could see them flicking continuously over her shoulder, looking back up at the beach.

"Don't worry sweetie, we're far enough out and she's far enough up the sand that she can't see what we're doing." Dawn whispered.

"Doing? Mrs. Phillips we're not doing anything, I have a girlfriend." Samuel said, trying to pull away but Dawn still held him fast.

The cougar gave him a smoldering look, letting her leg run up and down the back of his thighs and he closed his eyes, trying to ignore the feeling. "You say that, but another part of you doesn't agree."

"Oh fuck." Samuel yelped as he felt the milf's hand yank his swimsuit down enough to wrap her hand around his cock. "Mrs. Phillips please...Angie..."

"You're telling me Angie is better than me, Samuel?" Dawn said, starting a slow stroke rhythm.

"It's...it's not right. I'm devoted to her." Samuel tried to argue.

"Don't tell me that silly little girl turns you on as much as I do. Don't tell me she can make you feel soooo good like I'm doing right now." Dawn continued to stroke the eighteen year old's cock under the water; she placed her other hand on his perineum and applied soft massaging pressure.

"Ahhhh...Mrs. Phillips." Samuel said, still weakly protesting.

Dawn held the trembling boy against her while she lovingly jerked him off. She felt his cock pulsing and twitching in pleasure, felt his heart pounding against her massive double H cups as they sloshed against his chest in the waves. She turned her head to whisper softly in his ear.

"I just want to make you feel good sweetheart. Your giant hard young cock just wants me to make it feel sooooo good. It wants to shoot so much cum for me, I know it."

Samuel said nothing, his body simply shuddered in reply.

"Plus," Dawn said as she continued to stroke the massive prick in her hand. "Angie doesn't have these."

With her free hand, she grasped one of Sam's own and brought it between their bodies, placing it on one of her huge titties. She applied pressure to the back of his hand, making him squeeze her breast. Dawn gasped in pleasure. Sam's mind, meanwhile, was slowly sinking into surrender cause by the immense pleasure he was being given by the sexiest woman he had ever seen.

However, at her words something clicked in his brain. What has she said? A name. What was it? Angie...angie...angie...ANGIE! Sam's brain cried out at him and he blinked and came back to reality. He realized once again what was happening. Mrs. Phillips had her hand on his dick. It felt incredible...but he had a girlfriend. He had Angie, and he had to be loyal to her. Lust threatened to overtake him again as Dawn stroked his rock hard erection and cooed sensually in his ear, but Samuel fought it. He pulled away from the hungry cougar, twisting out of her grasp.

"Samuel, what -" Dawn began.

"I can't! I can't, Mrs. Phillips. I can't do that to Angie." The teen was staggering through the surf, pulling up his swim trunks and stuffing his giant tool inside.

Dawn watched him splash out of the water and race up the beach, his hands clasped in front of his cock, trying in vain to hide the massive bulge of his hard on. She heard Angie yell "Samuel!" in a mixture of anger and shock. Her boyfriend merely shook his head as he blew by her, making for the bathrooms at the top of the strand.

"Damn it!" Dawn swore and splashed her fists down into the water in frustration.

She looked back up at the beach to see Angie glaring at her. Dawn smirked and gave the scrawny girl a wave and then ignored her. Samuel had resisted this time, but Dawn knew it wouldn't be long before he was hers.

Friday dawned just as sunny and warm as the rest of the week. Dawn had gone to the beach the day before hoping to find Samuel again, but she'd been disappointed since he wasn't there. Unfazed, she was determined to try again. She donned her revealing white bikini that she had worn the day she had teased the high school senior at the snack bar and, sunblock and towel in hand, headed to her hunting ground along the coast. When she arrived, she wandered along the tide line, the water splashing over her feet. She gazed at the various beachgoers; some of the men smiled at her, thinking she was checking them out, but she didn't reciprocate (not wanting to get drawn into a conversation when she had one specific target).

There weren't many people there today, so she quickly realized Samuel was not present. Frustrated, she decided nonetheless that she might as well stay and tan since she was already there. That was what she was doing an hour later when she happened to glance up and purely by coincidence spotted her prey walking by her.

"Oh, Samuel! Hello!" She called to him.

The teen shielded his eyes from the sun with his hand and squinted down at her. "Oh, uh, hi Mrs. Phillips."

"I was hoping I'd find you here sweetie." She beamed a smile at him. "And where's that frail significant other of yours?"

Samuel shifted his feet in the sand, slightly uncomfortable with the question. "Um, she's not with me today. She's shopping with her mom."

"Hmm how disappointing for you. You must be quite bored all by yourself, why don't I keep you company."

"No it's okay Mrs. Phillips, you don't need to worry about it. I'm alright. I was just gonna head out soon." Sam replied.

"Oh nonsense!" Dawn said, rising to her knees and grabbing the boys arm. She pulled him down next to her, practically on top of her, making sure her voluptuous body rubbed against his just like it had the other day in the ocean.

Samuel tensed as she pulled him down, but didn't resist. He sat next to her, as usual trying to keep from casting his gaze over her body in her sexual, skimpy bikini. Dawn spent the next while teasing him visually as she had in front of his girlfriend the last time she had been with the teenager. Occasionally, under the guise of rolling over to switch which side of her body was receiving sunlight, she would let her bare thigh make contact with his. She enjoyed watching him jump as if scalded whenever it did so. Eventually, lying in the sun became too hot and the cougar decided to take a dip to cool off. She asked Sam if he would come with her.

"No, I'm okay Mrs. Phillips." Sam replied, keeping his eyes off of her.

"Are you sure? It really is hot...just like the other day." Dawn let the last part of her comment linger in the air.

The teen blushed a bit, knowing exactly what the woman standing in front of him was referring to, but didn't raise his head. "Honest. I'm not very hot yet at all."

"Well if you're sure. I'll be right back then." Dawn said, not wanting to push Samuel too far at that specific moment.

She walked down into the ocean, letting the water come above her massive mammaries, and swam around for a few minutes. Dawn was racking her brain for how to proceed with the well endowed eighteen year old, her eyes wandering along the beach as she brainstormed. Her eyes passed an empty hole next to a sandcastle, the builders clearly not bothering to refill it. Then she did a double take, staring at the hole again, and an idea came to her.

She strode out of the surf, making her way straight toward the hole which was conveniently located on her way back to her towel. She purposefully stepped in it and made an exaggerated show of twisting her ankle, crying out in fake pain as she feigned the injury. Dawn saw Sam's head snap upward at her shout and he quickly rose and came running to her side.

"Are you okay?" He asked her as Dawn faked a wince.

"I...I'm not sure. I think I sprained my ankle or something."

"Oh no...okay, um, what should we do?" Sam asked, not sure how to best help the injured mom.

Dawn tried to stand; when she put weight on her ankle she gave a little cry of pain again and placed her hands on Sam's shoulders to steady herself.

"I don't think I can walk. Maybe...um...you know what, I think there might be a medical kit in the changing rooms. Maybe if you carried me there?" Dawn pleaded.

"Uh, sure...yeah alright I'll carry you. You mean these ones over here?" Sam nodded at the changing rooms at the top of their stretch of the beach.

"No not those. I know there's not one in those." Dawn lied, and pointed to another changing room building much further down in a deserted part of the beach."

Samuel wrinkled his brow, and for a second the cougar thought he was going to dispute her claim, but after a second he nodded and she breathed a mental sigh of relief. He let her climb onto his back where she wasted no time wrapping her curvy legs around his waist and letting her giant HH tits press and rub against his bare back. Sam began making his way down the beach, blushing slightly once more as he noticed passersby staring at him carrying the mature woman on his back.

As he treked across the sand, the hot sun beating down on him, Dawn took the opportunity to commence some further teasing. She started lightly scratching his chest with her nails, sometimes circling them around one of his nipples. Dawn placed her lips next to Sam's ear.

"You're so nice and strong, Samuel...carrying me like this." She whispered.

One of her feet dropped down and she let it graze the thick pipe hidden in the front of his bathing suit.

"Women my age are so lucky when they have a strong...young...man around. Don't you think sweetheart?" Dawn whispered throatily in his ear, continuing to tickle and scratch his chest. She could feel the teen shiver.

"Uh y-yeah...um I suppose so." Samuel answered her, trying not to focus on her hands on him, her foot grazing his cock, or her hard nipples and soft round tits rubbing against his back and shoulders.

Eventually they made it to the changing rooms. There wasn't a soul in sight in this deserted area of the beach, and Dawn had Samuel carry her into the empty building and sit her down on the bench of one of the empty stalls. As her son's classmate went to look for the supposed medical kit that Dawn knew he wouldn't find, she lay back slightly and adjusted her bikini. The top was re-positioned to ensure that her nipples were almost showing and the bottoms were pulled tight against her pussy, ensuring that her labia was clearly outlined in the fabric. She waited a couple minutes and Samuel returned.

"Are you sure there's a medical kit here, because I couldn't find -" The high school senior stopped in his tracks as he entered the changing stall, his eyes as wide as saucers as he took in the lewd display in front of him.

Dawn smiled at him. "What was that, dear?"

"The uh...there's no uh...no medical kit." Samuel managed to reply.

She gave an exaggerated pout. "Oh well. I guess I'll just have to wait until I get home to wrap it."

Silence stretched between woman and boy for a moment, before Dawn spoke again.

"Nonetheless, thank you for carrying me and trying to help me Samuel. I wish there was some way I could reward you." She said in a soft, sensual voice.

"It's fine. You don't need to thank me. I was happy to help." Samuel said.

"Hehe, such a gentleman. But isn't the damsel in distress supposed to reward her hero?" Dawn winked.

"No really I -" Sam began, but Dawn cut him off by hooking two fingers inside the waistband of his suit and yanking him forward so that he stood close to her, between her splayed, tanned legs.

"I've been thinking a lot about you, Sam." Dawn whispered. She could see his massive bulge tenting his swim trunks. She reached a hand up and pulled the tie loose.

"No, don't." Samuel pleaded as the busty milf proceeded to pull his bathing suit down in one swift motion. His huge erection sprang into the open, pointing straight at her.

"I think this means you've been thinking about me, doesn't it sweetie?" Dawn said, still in a whisper.

"Please Mrs. Phillips, please stop." Sam begged, moving his hands to try and cover his impressive endowment.

Dawn batted his hands away from his cock. "You shouldn't hide something so beautiful baby. Now Samuel, I know you think you should be loyal to your girlfriend. Your level of devotion is admirable and will be a big positive for you in later relationships. But you need to know when you should give someone that loyalty. Angie isn't someone who deserves that from you."

"But..." Sam started to mutter.

"Like I said, you're such a nice strong boy baby. A boy like that deserves only the best...only the best body...only the best sex." Dawn murmured; Sam gave a whimper in response.

Dawn reached behind her and untied her bikini top and tossed it onto the floor. She knew the effect that would have on the teenager and, predictably, his eyes locked onto the huge globes and it was like nothing else in the world existed. While he was distracted by her chest, Dawn untied her bikini bottoms and then reached out and took Sam's cock in her hand for the second time that week. She stroked him lovingly as precum drooled from the tip. Her hand on his cock woke Sam up for a second and he tried to mutter a refusal once more.

"Shhhh. Just let me take care of you, Samuel." Dawn said to him. She pulled him by his long nine inches closer to her until his cockhead was right at her pussy lips. The cougar was soaking wet already in anticipation.

"I...I can't..." Samuel said again.

"It's okay, it's okay baby." Dawn whispered repeatedly as she rocked her hips, beginning to take him inside of her.

Samuel let out a soft moan as the milf underneath him took the first two inches of his rock hard young cock. Dawn dug one of her heels into his ass and pressed him further forward, groaning as another 3 inches slide into her wet pussy.

"Oh g-g-god." Samuel moaned, voice quavering as he watched his cock continue to enter Dawn's tight, wet vice. Another two inches slid in.

As Samuel instinctively went to push the rest of his cock inside her, Dawn pressed her hand on his abs. "Hold on baby, you need to go slow for these last two. Momma's never taken a big cock like yours. Okay?"

Samuel nodded as he looked down at her. Dawn guided him slowly with her hands on his hips, wincing in a mixture of pleasure and slight pain as the huge young cock slooooooowly pressed further into her pussy. Milf and boy moaned in unison as he finally bottomed out inside her. Sam was amazed; his girlfriend only ever let him put a few inches in because she said it hurt too much, and she always made him wear a condom. Now here he was with this amazing stunning cougar who took his entire cock deep inside her pussy, and bareback with no protection at that. It felt better than he had ever experienced with Angie.

"Mmmm yeessss. Okay baby, I'm used to it now. Fuck me...fuck me Samuel." Dawn groaned and the teen obliged, beginning to fuck the mature pussy stretched around his thick phallice.

Unbeknownst to Dawn, Samuel wasn't the only prey of hers at the beach that day. She hadn't seen him when she was on the beach, but Reggie had seen her. He had watched, eyes narrowing, as Samuel had carried her off down the shoreline. He couldn't understand what the woman could possibly want with that loser Sam. Reggie had waited until they had disappeared from sight into the far away changing rooms before following in their footsteps. Reaching the changing rooms, he had entered the squat building quietly, creeping along and trying to locate Mrs. Phillips. He came to an internal doorway and peeked his head around very slowly. What he saw shocked him.

"OH PLEASE SAMUEL...PLEASE FUCK ME HARD!" Reggie heard Dawn scream as he caught site of the couple.

Reggie was stunned by the size of Sam's cock as he watched it plunge in and out of the wet pussy encircling it; as he stared, Dawn cried out again. "Unnngghhh! Cumminggggggg!"

The giant-breasted milf's body shook and shuddered as her pussy spasmed around the teen cock inside of her. Sam was panting, trying to keep up with the cougar as she gasped through her orgasm. As Dawn finished, Sam slowed his thrusts, feeling her relax a bit around his huge dick.

Dawn gave a shuddering sigh, looking up at her young lover and smiling."How do I feel on your young dick, sweetheart? Does my pussy feel good?"

"Ah damn, ohhhh, it's incredible Mrs. Phillips!" Sam moaned in response.

Dawn started humping her hips back up at Samuel, encouraging him to begin thrusting again, which he did. The young man stared down at Dawn, watching her huge pillowy breasts rolling across her chest as he fucked her. Reggie couldn't help but stare at them too from his vantage point peeking around the door. As Sam fucked her, Dawn began frantically grinding back against him to match his thrusts She grabbed his shoulders, digging her nails into them, her bronzed curvy legs holding him in the saddle. Samuel's teenaged dick filled every inch of her; pleasure coursed through her body.

"Ohhh fuck me!! Oh yeah, fuck my pussy baby! Mmmmm ohhhhh! It's SO GOOD Samuel! My pussy has never been fucked like this before sweetie!" Dawn shouted in pleasure

Reggie's heart sunk and he felt a stab of jealousy as he heard the cougar's words to her other teen lover.

"HARDER! HARDER OH YESS!!" Dawn's cries echoed through the empty locker room building as Reggie backed away, mood gloomy and downtrodden.

The stud had felt so proud of himself after their fuck on the train when Dawn had screamed out that he was the best fuck she'd ever had. And she had certainly loved their fuck the other day at her house. But now, it seemed, the football star had been usurped by Samuel and his much bigger (albeit more inexperienced) cock. He had never felt such a sense of rejection before and wandered away down the beach as he exited the changing rooms, simply wanting to get as far away from the rutting couple as possible.

Back in the changing stall, Samuel thrust his hips harder and faster as Dawn ordered, driving his young, rock hard dick deep inside her and occasionally touching her cervix.

"YES SAM! OH BABY, OHMIGOD!" Dawn grunted and gasped.

"Ohhhhhhh shit!" Sam whimpered, feeling her pussy clenching on his cock again.

"Yes, fuck me sweetie! I love you hard young cock!" Dawn moaned, filled with lust, panting like she was running a marathon as her wet pussy throbbed around the teenager's equally throbbing pole.