The Dawn Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The combination of Jeremy's inexperience at kissing and Dawn's own lust and horniness meant the make out session was getting wet and sloppy. However, Dawn didn't stop making out with the lean teenager as their sounds of their wet kisses filled the dark family room. She kept her hand on his young cock, stroking, twisting her wrist, letting her fingernails dance over the glans. She loved feeling Jeremy jerk and shiver against her and moan into her mouth as his tongue intertwined with hers. She knew she was making him feel things that were better than anything he had ever felt before.

She broke the kiss once again, watching Jeremy lick his lips and breath hard following their make out session. Her hands moved to the cups of her white nightie and she saw Jeremy's eyes, gleaming in the TV light, track their path.

"You were looking at these earlier." Dawn punctuated her words by moving her hands sensually over the lacey cups and then squeezing her full tits together. "Do you want to see them?"

The high school senior swallowed and nodded. Dawn slipped the straps of the nightie off her shoulders and then slowly, teasingly hooked her fingers inside the cups and pulled them down off her giant double H cups. Jeremy's mouth was hanging open slightly, his chest rising and falling fast as his pulse raced; he stared, incredulous, at the amazingly huge and round tits before him. His eyes couldn't look away. Dawn's lips quirked in a small smile at the teen's reaction.

She hefted her giant breasts slightly with her hands. "Have you ever seen boobs this big before, honey?"

"No, Mrs. Phillips." Jeremy croaked.

"Much bigger than the girls at school hmm?" Dawn asked him as her fingers traced a circle around one areola.

Jeremy nodded in stunned silence.

"You should answer a woman when she asks a question sweetie."

"Y-yes...they're so much bigger than any girls at school." Jeremy groaned in lust.

"I like hearing that." Dawn said, continuing to watch Jeremy stare at her tits as she slid her panties down her legs. "You're going to get to touch them in a minute."

Jeremy moaned unintentionally. Dawn tossed her panties away and turned her back to Jeremy so that she was lying on her side facing away from him as she had been when they'd first laid down. She took his hands and wrapped his arms back around her body, placing his palms on her titanic mature breasts. She heard Jeremy let out a little whisper of contentment from behind her as he instinctively squeezed the big soft globes, his eager fingers sinking into the pillowy titflesh.

"Yessss." Dawn moaned quietly, dropping a hand down to take Jeremy's cock in her grasp and pull the head to the entrance of her dripping wet pussy.

"Ahh mmmm Mrs. Phillips..." Jeremy moaned as he felt his virgin cockhead slide between her lips.

"Oh sweetheart it's gonna feel so good just trust me. I want your first time so badly. You're going to fuck me from behind just like this...all you have to do is thrust your hips back and forth and keep squeezing my titties, okay?" Dawn encouraged him.

The cougar rocked her hips backward, taking every inch of the young erection slowly inside her searing hot cunt. She could hear Jeremy gasp and groan, feel his hands clench hard on her bosom in response.

"Thrust baby." She whispered softly.

The teenage male buried inside her pussy began thrusting, his hard cock sliding in and out. It was erratic at first, but after a minute or two Jeremy settled into a smoother rhythm. He pumped hard into his friend's mom, hearing her squeal quietly with each inward thrust. Then suddenly he stopped, balls deep inside her. Dawn could feel his boner throbbing in her pussy and feel Jeremy's chest shaking slightly against her back.

"Mrs. Phillips I...I feel like I'm gonna explode." Jeremy moaned, frustrated that he was at the edge so soon.

"It's okay baby, just clench...yes clench hard just like that." Dawn said, feeling Jeremy's cock flex in her as he did a kegel. "And breath deep. Take a deep breath, hold it in for a second, and then exhale."

She heard Jeremy follow her instructions, felt his breath whistling by her ear and felt his body relax against her.

"Mmm there we go. I know if feels good sweetie, but you're okay now." Dawn purred.

Jeremy started thrusting again. He was using her tits for leverage, squeezing them and holding her body in place that way as he fucked her from behind. Dawn moaned in happiness as the high schooler fucked her, feeling him pinch her nipples and kiss her neck. A couple more minutes of fucking and Dawn reached back to put a hand on Jeremy's hip to stop him.

"I want to show you something baby. You can clench like you did a couple minutes ago, but women can clench too." Dawn scratched her nails on the side of Jeremy's hip and ass cheek as she clenched her pussy tight around his cock, then released, then clenched again.

"O-o-oh Mrs. Phillips oh fuck!" The teenager's voice quavered in her ear.

"Hehe." Dawn giggled, enjoying teasing the boy buried inside her. "You like that huh sweetie? I bet I could make you cum just like that, without you even moving at all...want me to try?"

Jeremy felt the velvet sheath around his cock tighten on him again and he groaned. "No...no...want to fuck you more."

"Mmm, then go for it baby." Dawn responded, turning her head and indicating that she wanted Jeremy to kiss her; he did, his lips touching hers, their tongues contacting one another and dueling as the boy began thrusting again.

Dawn didn't want to stop kissing her son's friend, but their fucking quickly became too hard and fast for her too keep her mouth on his. She pressed her face into the cushion, her eyes shut tight, and hooked one of her arms onto the arm of the couch for support as she relished the fucking Jeremy was beginning to give her. She could feel his toned young arms holding her, still groping the huge boobs that he was so obsessed with, her ass jiggling against him as he plowed his hard young cock into her needy pussy. Jeremy was fucking her even harder now, animal teenage lust taking over his body and mind; all he knew was he wanted to claim this married woman, to fuck her and plant his seed inside of her...he was operating on pure instinct now. Dawn felt the breath being punched from her lungs with each violent thrust of the high schooler's cock.

"Ooh! Ooh! Oooh!" She grunted and squealed, bouncing her thick ass back at the boy to meet his thrusts.

Dawn felt Jeremy's lips back on her neck, kissing along it, moving to her ear, nipping the earlobe before going back to her neck. He kept one hand on one of her massive tits, but moved the other to her hip and ass, gripping and squeezing it hard as he grunted with exertion and pounded her married pussy.

"Jeremyyyy! Ohhhmmmmm." Dawn cooed, her pussy spasming around his cock in a mini orgasm.

"Ahhh Mrs. P!" Jeremy moaned loudly in response.

"Shhhh...baby...we...h-have...t-to...b-be...q-quiet...m-my...husband and Tim." Dawn said in a whispered gasp, Jeremy's hard thrusts and the feeling of him fucking her causing the busty milf to stammer and stumble over her words.

"I'm tryingggg." Jeremy groaned through gritted teeth, trying to muffle his moans and whimpers of unbelievable pleasure in the crook of Dawn's neck.

Before Dawn could even say anything else, she felt an orgasm suddenly building. "Oh Jeremy...please baby please right there...don't stop! Don't stop!"

"I...oh fuck Mrs. Phillips I don't think I can hold it." She heard him whisper.

"Please baby just hang on. Fuck me hard, fuck me Jeremy ohhh yesss don't cum yet don't strop, right there right there...oh fuck Jeremyyyyyyy! Mmmm mmmm mmm eeekkk mmmm!" Dawn's begging words turned into incoherent moans, which turned into incoherent squeaks as she shoved her face into the cushion of the pillow for fear of waking up her husband or son. She didn't want them to come down and see her spooned against Tim's teenage friend as the boy fucked her through a big orgasm.

Jeremy was in awe as he watched and felt Dawn's body tremble and shake. Her nightie was bunched up around her abdomen, her back arched, he felt her ass press back hard against him, watched her huge tits jiggle as the tremors of her orgasm swept through her curvy body. He watched as she buried her face into the couch and moaned as he kept up his torrid thrusting pace. He wanted to last, but the tight clenching of her mature wet pussy around his young virgin cock was too much.

"Mrs. Phillipsssss...Mrs.P...I -" He whispered through gritted teeth, but before he could even finish the sentence he was cumming.

Dawn came back to herself as she felt the bare teen cock inside her shooting its precious load. "Oh yes so good...please cum hard for me Jeremy, mmmm fuck."

She ground her ass back against the boy, making sure her pussy tightened and squeezed, making his orgasm feel even better as she felt Jeremy gasping against her neck, completely unable to do anything else with his body but thrust his pulsing cock inside Dawn as he pumped the busty woman full of cum. As the last drops from Jeremy's young virgin balls drained into Dawn's sucking cunt the couple lay still against each other. Both were breathing heavily, catching their breath after the raw and animalistic fuck. Finally, Dawn moved her hips forward and slid her pussy off Jeremy's still semi-hard penis.

"Ahh!" She heard him gasp from how sensitive his dick was.

"Hehe, sorry sweetheart." Dawn turned her head and kissed him on his cheek lightly before sitting up; she ran her hand over his thigh lovingly, looking him in his eyes and smiling again. "I'm so happy we did that, that I was your first time. But baby, you should get back downstairs and I should get back to bed, before Tim or my husband wakes up and wonders where either of us are."

Jeremy was disappointed...he knew she was right but he didn't want to leave Dawn's side. "But..."

"Shhh, sweetheart." She kissed his lips softly to hush the teen.

"When can I see you again?" Jeremy asked, half-pleading.

His friend's married mother paused in pulling her nightie back up over her tremendous breasts and whispered in a voice hotter than he'd ever heard in his life, "Whenever and wherever you want baby."

Jeremy watched the milf make her way back upstairs in her revealing nightie. Despite her orders, it was several minutes before the teen could will himself to get up and go back down to the basement. Jeremy didn't get much sleep the rest of that night, nor in the night's following, his mind racing and reeling, always thinking about Dawn.