The Dawn Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not as pretty though!" Jeremy blurted out. Dawn giggled.

"Anyway." Tim said loudly. "You get to pick certain aspects of your character's history and personality. Here are your options for the Enchantress."

Dawn looked at the character sheet her son passed her. She perused the various back story and traits and flaws that she had to select from.

"Hmmm." She said, thinking. "I think I will go with the background of the once famous courtesan who discovered that her powers over men weren't merely physical."

She glanced up to see her son blushing a bit and Paul and Jeremy both staring at her, clearly those two boys were thinking about her being physical as a courtesan.

"You also have to choose your Ideal, Bond, and Flaw for the character." Tim instructed.

Dawn looked back down at the paper. "Okay, let's see. For my Ideal, I'll choose Pride - that I loved my work no matter what people said about me."

"You loved working as a courtesan?" Jeremy asked.

"A job where you have sex all day sounds quite...enjoyable, wouldn't you say?" Dawn asked him, smiling.

Jeremy gulped. "I uh...yeah definitely."

"Mom!" Tim said, annoyed.

"Sorry, sorry honey...just teasing again." Dawn continued to choose traits. "For my Bond, I'll go with the aspect that even as a courtesan I've always been waiting for that one someone who I can meet and live together forever."

When she said that, Dawn gave Paul a quick, knowing look across the table and his eyes widened in response.

"Okay and for my Flaw, I'll choose the flaw that if someone has some sort of debt over me, I feel obligated to fulfill that debt." She paused, she could see Jeremy looking at her to her right and she looked at him this time and spoke in a throaty voice. "...in whatever way I can."

The first two buttons of her blouse were undone, and Dawn's fingers toyed slowly with the third as she stared into Jeremy's eyes. The her son cleared his throat and she quickly looked away, her heart beating a bit faster. Paul was looking quite jealous across the table.

"Okay moving on then. Shall we start everything up?" Tim said.

They began the campaign. The rescue scenario turned out to be quite difficult. It took the boys a while to free Dawn's character as they struggled against the slavers and their mercenary soldiers. Her son's character actually perished before they were able to free the Enchantress from her cage. Once they did, Dawn was able to help fight, but in the battle to finish off the remaining enemies, Paul's character was killed as well. Both Paul and Tim were livid, they'd spent a lot of time building up those two characters from scratch and now they had to create new level one characters to continue the campaign.

That left Jeremy's Paladin as the strongest character of the group. Dawn of course agreed to have her Enchantress join their band and they began to play through a number of other journeys. They found the slavers' lair and revenged themselves upon them, they killed some orcs that had taken over a Fort, and a few other adventures. Paul and Tim's characters leveled up a couple of times, but were still much weaker than Jeremy's. Dawn had opened a bottle of wine and the alcohol was starting to go to her head a bit, causing her to begin flirting with the boy next to her as the game progressed. Jeremy didn't seem to mind and would subtly flirt right back.

In the game, they decided to make camp one night to rest and recuperate as it would provide numerous boosts to each character.

"So where does everyone sleep in camp?" Dawn asked as she sipped her third glass of wine.

"Well we have some tents." Tim responded.

"Why, Mrs. P? Are you scared of the dark?" Jeremy joked. "Don't worry I'll protect you."

Dawn laughed softly and placed her hand on the teen's toned bicep. "I'm sure you could, Jeremy."

"Your character can have its own tent." Tim said, annoyed.

"Yeah or...or you could also sleep near me. I'm just being polite and all." Paul offered, adding the last bit about politeness so Tim wouldn't think he was trying to flirt.

Dawn's hand had drifted under the table to rest lightly on Jeremy's thigh. She glanced over at Paul now. "Thanks sweetie, but I think a woman like my Enchantress would want to sleep with the strongest of the characters. After all, she'd almost been enslaved so she needs someone who is the most effective at protection."

Paul looked visibly surprised at her response and looked away quickly. Jeremy, on the other hand, smiled.

"I'll keep you safe, don't worry." He said. "Although, you also said that you do anything to repay debts, so would that count as a debt to me?"

"I suppose it would." Dawn replied.

"And that means you'd do anything?" Jeremy asked.

"I'd do anything for a strong guy like you." She said, a sultry edge to her voice. "But who knows, it could be dangerous because then you might come under my spell like other men have."

Dawn gave her son's friend's leg a squeeze as she answered him. Jeremy's gaze trailed down from her face to her tits, where the third button had come unbuttoned and so much more creamy white breast-flesh could now be seen. He stared into the cavernous cleavage. The edges of her lacy white bra were visible.

"Oh, oopsies!" Dawn giggled, following Jeremy's eyes and pretending to be surprised that her other button had come undone...but she made no move to cover up.

"I might already be under your spell..." Jeremy said softly.

Before Dawn could say anything else her som exclaimed, "Dude that's my mom! You can't say stuff like that to her!"

"I'm sure he's just joking, honey." Dawn said, trying to come to Jeremy's rescue.

"It's not a funny joke." Tim said. "Im sure Paul agrees with me, right Paul?"

"Huh?" Paul said, caught off guard as he had been focused on staring daggers at Jeremy across the table. "Oh, right, yeah you probably shouldn't talk to a friend's mom like that."

"Listen man -" Jeremy began, not appreciating being berated, but at that second Paul's cellphone rang.

The boy across the table glanced down at his phone to see his mom's number lighting up the screen. He frowned and reached down to pick up the call.

"Mom?" Paul said as he put the phone to his ear; there was a pause as he listened. "But mom I'm at Tim's house right now...can't we have a babysitter come last minute?...please come on mommm...ugh okay fine I'll be there in a little bit."

"What's up?" Tim asked.

"It's my little sister. She was having a sleep over but is sick. My mom is at dinner and she can't leave so I have to go get my sister and bring her home and stay with her."

"Ugh seriously? I guess that's the end of the campaign for now then." Tim replied.

"Yeah...sorry man."

"It's okay not your fault. Jeremy, want to just go play some video games?"

"Yeah sure." Jeremy said, clearly reluctant to leave Dawn's side.

As he stood up, his eyes very obviously stared down into the canyon of cleavage shown by her bulging breasts. The milf notices and jutted her chest out slightly more, smiling up at her son's friend and his brazen stare. Not wanting to get caught looking by Tim, Jeremy finally turned away and followed him downstairs to the Phillips' finished basement. Then Paul stood up, as did Dawn.

"Here sweetie, I'll walk you out." She said.

The two made their way to the front door. Paul looked so disappointed; he had originally made plans to sleep over at Tim's house and had spent days fantasizing about another night spent together with the woman of his dreams. He opened to door and stepped out into the fall air, glum-faced and depressed.

Dawn ran one of her fingernails over the slope of her left breast. "I'm sorry you couldn't stay over with us tonight, Paul."

"Yeah me too...well I guess I'll see you later." He made walk to his car, but then stopped, turning back to face his friend's mom where she stood in the doorway. "Mrs. Phillips?"

"Yes honey?"

"Are you gonna..." Paul said, struggling to say the words.

"Going to what?" Dawn asked, curious.

"Going to...to fuck him?" Paul choked out.

"What? Fuck who?" Dawn answered.

"Jeremy." Paul said, not looking at her.

"I..." Dawn began, pausing as she tried to think of what to say. "Paulie you know I want it to be you tonight."

"Then why would you flirt with him?" Paul said bitterly, still not meeting Dawn's eyes.

"Sweetie I flirt with a lot of people. It doesn't always mean anything." Dawn said, trying to give him a little smile.

"But are you going beyond flirting with him tonight?"

Dawn made a tsk noise and walked from the doorway to where Paul was on the front path. She caressed his cheek with one hand, lifting his face to hers. She could see the look of complete and utter disappointment in Paul's eyes.

"Sweetheart," The cougar breathed, voice almost a whisper. "You don't need to be jealous. You and I had something very special the other night, and were going to have it again...and again...and again."

"But -"

"Shhhh." Dawn said quietly, and silenced the boy with a sultry kiss on his lips that turned into a make out as he let out a weak moan into her mouth. "Come on baby, let's give you something to try and make up for you having to leave tonight."

About ten minutes later, Paul's car was pulling out of her driveway and Dawn was strolling back into her house, a load of Paul's young cum in her stomach. She'd got in the passenger side of the car, with Paul in the driver's seat, and given him some relief by blowing his hard cock right there in the driveway. Her giants globes had overflowed in Paul's hands as he had squeezed them and thrust up into Dawn's mouth as the cougar sucked him. She'd heard the teen cry out as his cock spasmed and his cum spewed into her sucking mouth as she had gulped it down. Relieving yet another hormone-filled boy's jealousy by using her skilled mouth on his young cock and swallowing his load.

She passed the basement door, hearing Tim and Jeremy talking to each other about the game they were playing, and headed upstairs to her bedroom. Dawn drifted off and was awoken a few hours later when her husband, having worked late that night, slid into bed. The clock on her bedside table said that it was past midnight. After several minutes, she heard Mr. Phillips's light snores permeating the bedroom. Her mind wandered to Jeremy, thinking about his comments to her, how his eyes had devoured her body all night, how he had jerked in surprise when she put her hand on his thigh but hadn't moved away from her. Could the boys be asleep by now? She wondered to herself. Maybe...

Dawn slid out of bed quietly and padded into her closet. She pulled open one of her clothing drawers and retrieved a white nightie and matching white panties. The panties were lacey and slid into the crack of her ass nicely. The nightie itself also had lace along the cups, which could barely contain her humongous mammaries. Her tits looked like they were about to spill over the top at any second. The rest of the nightie's material was just sheer enough that you could see the hint of her tan skin below it, and it was slit part way up each side so that when she moved you caught flashes of her naked skin underneath. The hem came down to just below her crotch and ass.

She shut the bedroom door quietly behind her as she left. Reaching the first floor and walking to the open basement door, she stood listening. No sounds besides faint noise from the TV. Dawn chewed her lip, debating. If the boys were still awake and Tim saw her like this, it would get very awkward very quickly...but she'd been so wet and horny since ours ago when she'd blown Paul and she couldn't resist. She crept slowly down the stairs until she could peek into the main room of the basement. The two boys were each asleep on separate couches, lit by the glow of the TV showing some random action movie. Dawn tip toed over to Jeremy's couch, smiling as she saw how cute he looked sleeping, his chest rising and falling softly and slowly.

She bent over him and shook his shoulder slightly and whispered to him. "Jeremy."

"Huh wha-" Jeremy started to say as he awoke, but Dawn pressed a finger to his lips to quiet him.

Dawn saw boy's eyes go wide as dinner plates as he woke up and took in the sight above him. His friend's mom leaning over him, her HH tits practically in his face and looking like they were going to fall right into his mouth. Due to Dawn leaning over, the cups had slid down slightly and Jeremy could make out the edge of her areolas, a darker shade of skin against the rest of her tanned boobs. The light from the TV behind her allowed the teenage male to see the curves of her full body through the nightie. The super busty milf grinned down at her son's classmate.

"Come hang out with me." She whispered.

"What? Hang out?" Jeremy said, his mind not processing fully due to still being sleepy but also due to the distracting sight in front of his young eyes.

"I can't sleep. Come upstairs and watch a movie with me." Dawn said, still smiling.

"Uhh okay Mrs. Phillips." Jeremy managed to whisper back.

Dawn grasped the boy's hand in hers and led him upstairs. She could feel Jeremy's eyes practically burning holes through the thin nightie as he stared at her ass. Dawn brought him to the family room and pointed at the couch.

"Lie down honey."

Jeremy obeyed wordlessly, his eyes still locked on her body despite the darkness of the room. Dawn picked up the remote and turned the television on; she turned the volume down really low and flipped through the channels until she found one of the subscription channels that showed a particular kind of late night television. She didn't want to get too much more aggressive and put on straight porn, so she chose some late night movie that was on that was basically soft core porn. Dawn then laid down on the couch, her back to Jeremy, her ass an inch from his crotch.

She could hear his nervous breaths behind her as he didn't move. She reached back and touched one of his hands.

"Now's your chance to hold me protectively like you said you would earlier tonight." She whispered, then added, "If...if you still want to."

After a second of stillness, she felt Jeremy wrap his arm hesitantly around her midriff, resting below the swell of her big breasts. Dawn purred contentedly and scooched her full ass back so that it was pressing against Jeremy's erection through his boxers. He emitted a soft gasp as he felt the milf's ass rest on his cock. His mind reeled, did Mrs. Phillips mean to push her ass against him? Could she feel his cock? Of course she could feel his boner! Should be move back a bit, was he going to get in trouble for being hard for his friend's mom? All of these thoughts were racing through the teens head.

Dawn smirked to herself; she could feel Jeremy's heart pounding where his lean chest was pressed against her back. On the screen, a couple in the movie had begun making out. Dawn felt her panties beginning to become soaked. Jeremy couldn't believe what was happening; he'd barely ever been touched by a girl before and now here he was with a stacked milf, lying on the couch with his hard cock pulsing against her thick ass while she was wearing barely any clothes at all.

"Mmm it's so great to cuddle with a strong man. This feels nice doesn't it?" Dawn said in a breathy tone, writhing her body slowly back against him under the guise of trying to snuggle tighter.

"Y-Yeah." Jeremy stammered, his eyes flicking between the couple on the television passionately hooking up and the curves of Dawn's body accentuated by the light from the screen.

Suddenly, his friend's mom turned her body so that she was facing him, proving herself up very slightly on her left elbow.

"Oops!" The married woman exclaimed for the second time that night, giggling just as before too, as the weight of her huge tits cause them to slope downward to the side; the right one promptly coming to rest against Jeremy's check while the left was practically right up against his face.

The teenager's first instinct was to try and pull back, but Dawn pushed her hand down on his shoulder, holding him fast against the couch and he stopped moving after a second. She move her upper body forward just a bit, enough to press the lacy cup of her nightie against Jeremy's nose and mouth. She could hear his muffle breathing as he stared up at her face, which was slightly above his own.

"Earlier this evening, I seem to remember us discussing me owing you a debt..." Dawn said quietly, her nails trailing very slowly and softly across Jeremy's shoulder, down his bicep, and back again.

Jeremy tried to speak but the words were garbled since his lips were moving against the fabric of her nightie. Dawn giggled again, pressing forward more to smother the teen's face a bit.

"Phhhfffff" Was all she could make out as Jeremy apparently tried to say something.

A third giggle from the promiscuous cougar. "What was that? I couldn't hear you."

A couple seconds later Dawn pulled back again, letting Jeremy pant as he caught his breath.

"It was...it was just a game Mrs. Phillips I didn't mean..." Jeremy said, shivering as Dawn's nails continued to caress his bare skin.

"Oh, just a game?" Dawn asked, raising her eyebrows slightly. "So you mean you don't want me to do..."

She leaned down to place her lips next to Jeremy's ear, causing her breasts to weigh heavily on his face again, and whispered hotly. "Anything...to repay it...anything at all?"

She could feel his body tense and shake as the tip of her tongue toyed with his earlobe before she heard Jeremy speak. "I..."

"I thought you said earlier that I might already have you, that you might already be mine." Dawn said softly, nudging her wet panties against the head of Jeremy's erection through the fabric of his boxers.

"Oh god...I...you do...I am, but..."

Jeremy gasped out.

Dawn pulled back once more, looking into Jeremy's eyes now. She could see some sort of concern and nervousness there and was confused by what might be causing it. Then it suddenly clicked. Her son's friend must be a virgin!

"Jeremy, honey, have you ever done anything like this before?" The nearly naked milf asked him gently.

The horny but nervous teenager on the couch with her shook his head, glancing away, clearly embarrassed by the admission. Dawn's hand dropped down to caress his ass cheeks, giving them a loving squeeze.

"Oh sweetie don't be embarrassed! Although it is kind of funny...you boys are all so confident, like you were earlier, but then when it's actually on the table you get all scared." She winked at him, teasing; Jeremy blushed.

Dawn's hand was still gently kneading Jeremy's tight butt as she moved her head, brushing her nose against the tip of Jeremy's own, getting him to move his face back to hers.

"I need you baby." She said, so quietly Jeremy could barely hear it over the TV, and then, before he even realized what was happening, Dawn's lips were on his own.

"Mmmm mmm." Jeremy could hear her moaning repeatedly as she eagerly and hungrily shoved her tongue past his lips and teeth.

Dawn's moans were matched by ones from Jeremy as she squeezed his ass a bit harder to pull his cock against her panties, rocking her wet pussy against it as she made out with the teenager. Dawn's tongue ran circles around Jeremy's inexperienced own as the cougar dry humped against the boy on the couch, her own son and husband in the house asleep and oblivious.

Dawn broke the kiss only for a second to whisper "let's get these off sweetheart" as she tugged at the waistband of her son's friend's underwear. Jeremy quickly complied, and as his hard cock came out Dawn planted her mouth on his again while she move her hand from his ass to his cock and squeezed and stroked.

"Unnngghhh!" Jeremy groaned into her mouth as her lips worked on his. His cock had never been stroked so expertly before and it throbbed in the milf's hand as she slowly stroked him off.