The day after Thanksgiving

Story Info
At the club on Friday.
816 words
4.3
2.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
280 Followers

The day after Thanksgiving

It was Friday, the day after Thanksgiving and I needed to get my phone fixed. The nearest Apple store however was almost 30 miles away and was close to a Lowe's so I took my truck and figured I would pick up some materials I needed for a long postponed project I want to get done before the snow came.

I left early and took care of what needed doing. Then I decided to head to "The Club" about 10 miles away.

With so many people off work for the long holiday weekend the place was crowded. It looked very promising. I got there about 10 minutes before opening and mine was the third car in the lot.

Once inside I went to the lockers and locked up my clothes. I made sure my hole was well lubed and I carried more with me. As I did this it started to get busy n there.

I found a big square glory hole that my upper body would fit through so I put on my hood with just a mouth opening and bent down and into it.

It didn't take long before I felt a hand on my ass. Then I felt a hard cock working its way into my hole. Once inside me this cock began fucking me hard.

He fucked me for several minutes until I felt him shove in hard and stop. After a minute or so he pulled out and I heard his zipper being pulled up. I could feel his cum running down the insides of my thighs.

I stayed like I was for a while and felt a cock at my mouth. I opened and this guy soon had his cock at the back of my throat. He fucked my mouth for awhile but pulled away before I could get a load out of him.

I slid myself out of the hole and found someone sitting in a chair beside me. He turned me towards him and pushed me to my knees.

He rubbed his cock over my lips and I opened my mouth for him to use.

I must have sucked on this cock for 10 minutes before he finally pulled out, said thanks and walked away without ever cumming.

I started walking around some more and the place now had a pretty decent crowd in it.

I got into one of the slings with my hood back on and after 15 minutes or so without anyone showing interest in me I got out and made another loop of the club.

When I got to the glory hole booths I saw that 2 of them were empty so I went in and closed the doors. As I was placing the chair against the doors I felt a hand on my ass.

This guy was trying to get my ass up against the hole in the wall and I let him guide it to it.

Once in position he wasted no time working his cock into me. He gave me a good fucking like this until I felt him empty his balls inside me. When he pulled out he rubbed his cock all over my ass and I could feel his cum on me.

As soon as he left someone else went into that booth and immediately had his arm though the hole guiding my cock into it.

This guy started sucking my cock and pinching my nipples. He pulled away from me and told me to join him in his booth.

As I was trying to move the chair so I could get out of the booth someone else reached in from the other hole and started fingering my ass.

I turned and pushed my cock into the hole and he started sucking me. As he sucked my cock he started fucking my ass with his finger.

He was working my cock with his mouth and working my prostate with his finger. I couldn't hold back and knocked on the wall indicating I was about to cum.

This just made him double his efforts and I shot everything I had built up down his throat.

I then left the booths and headed to the locker area to dress and leave.

As I opened the locker someone had followed me in and started stroking my spent cock bringing it back to life.

I tried to tell him that I needed to leave but he really wanted my cock and who was I to deny him if he could revive it.

After several minutes I finally told him to stop so I could leave. He was disappointed but left.

I finally got dressed and left for home.

When I got outside the parking lot was damn near full. This was one of the best trips I have ever made to The Club.

I may go back on Sunday!

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
280 Followers