The Day Her Life Changed Pt. 03

Story Info
Amy is desparate at this point.
1.6k words
4.56
4.6k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 10/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave pressed his luxurious beast a bit harder. His Ram Rebel TRX was his second favorite toy, after Amy. He wanted nothing more than to get his parents stupid party out of the way. He was glad his parents had made the money they did. But he hated the social life they seemed to crave. He was more than happy they were moving so far away.

His parents thought they were slick. He saw the bracelet his mother wore. She hadn't removed it since before he was born, it's possible she wasn't able to. He found an identical one online and ordered it for Amy. I was a symbol of being owned. It was too small to slip over a hand once it was closed and screwed together with micro, hidden screws. He probably got his desires from his father, but who knows. He just wanted to get the party over with so he can get Amy's bracelet pulled out and locked on to her, forever.

As he pulled into the driveway of his parents home, well former home, he couldn't help but be overwhelmed at all of the cars lining the horseshoe shaped driveway of this multi-million dollar estate. He knew he'd be expected to be sociable, so the sooner he was in he could be out. Stepping out of his truck, he looked down at the shine on his shoes, taking him back to...

... Amy in her first, fully shined, full bodied catsuit. She was always one for fashion. It just had to be purple and she ordered it one size too small. She claimed she needed to feel hugged on every surface of her body. Dave had to stifle a giggle more than once as he watched her struggle to squeeze herself into the thing. He had to admit seeing her covered from the top of her head to each individual toe was more than a turn on. It was so tight he could see her labia as if she were naked. The only skin he could see were her amazing lips and her beautiful eyes.

"Dave," he heard from those lips, pulling him out of his trance. "I have a request. Will you lock the zipper?"

WIthout hesitation he raced over to her and said, "Here is the lock?"

Amy giggled and said, "Wow, could you get her any faster?"

Dave feigned shock and replied, "What? Pssh, that was slow. Besides, who am I to deny your wish? The question is, will I remember where the key is later?" She playfully punched his arm. He moved around behind her and clicked the lock shut, putting the key on their shared nightstand.

Amy had moved into his apartment about a year after they had met. The first time she had gone there ended up lasting all night and into the next afternoon. It was a good thing he was his own boss. It wasn't a difficult decision choosing to be with Amy that day versus another day working on smelly computers. He'd never forget how they made each other cum over 5 times each that night. He'd never had more than one orgasm in a day before that.

"WIll you hurry up and finish getting ready? Dove asked us to be a little early tonight." She stated with a pushy tone. He despised being told what to do so he reached back and smacked her ass hard causing her to scream out, "WHAT THE FUCK, DAVE!?!?!"

Dave grinned and said, "What? Not allowed to give you a love tap every now and then? Besides, I didn't tell you to wear a second skin, now did I?"

Amy's expression softened into a smile, "No, but I know you like it, look at your bulge." She remarked. Dave couldn't deny it, she looked like dessert. "Well Dave, you better do the other side so that the burn matches." She added as she turned the other cheek towards him. He'd learned early on that she actually likes to be spanked hard. He accommodated her request and slapped her other cheek as hard as the first. He was rewarded with a sensual scream that he knew was her signal that she was extra hot right now.

Amy said, "Dave, screw it, we have time..."

He waved his finger at her and said, "No pet, you'll have to wait." He could see her melt at the nickname. It had slipped out of his mouth a couple months ago and it had immediately elicited a purr out of her. Since then, he slipped it into conversation whenever he wanted to control her. He loved her, he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, but he also wanted to own her. He wasn't sure where that need came from. He flat out needed to control every aspect of her being. He was determined to make her his property.

He watched Amy walk into the living room as he pulled his outfit from the closet. Damn he loved to watch that ass wiggle as she walked...

*******

Amy had decided to lay at an angle on the couch and watch TV. She found she couldn't sit in a normal position with stimulation that was more annoying than pleasurable. She refused to believe Dave would leave her like this for more than a day. She figured he probably had a boner as hard as titanium at this point. He'd probably come home, remove this thing and rail her all night long, not like she would complain.

She remembered her first night with him. His cock fit her like it was measured and designed especially for her. She hadn't been with many men before him, but she knew the first time she laid eyes on him. Something had just clicked in her, she just knew. He was meant for her.

As she laid watching the mindless crap on the screen, she began to tease her right nipple. She could feel it tingle all the way down to her clit. Her cousin Dove had sent her an article a couple of weeks back about a woman who claimed she could cum from only nipple stimulation. Amy had tried a few times while Dave was at work, but she couldn't quite get it to happen. But she needed release right now. Squeezing a bit more she moaned involuntarily. As she moved her left hand to the other, her phone rang the unmistakable ringtone of Dave's. Spooked, she stopped what she was doing and answered her phone, "Just knock it off," he said. "I know you're up to something and I didn't give you permission, did I?" Feeling ashamed she replied, "No Sir, you did not." Dave continued, "I'll be home soon enough, I want you sitting in The Chair when I get there." He hung up before she could respond.

Amy hated The Chair. Dave brought it home last year. She has loved every form of bondage Dave has done to her. She absolutely loves his perfect Shibari work. But she hates The Chair. All metal and leather, it feels so heartless and cold. When she is put into the chair, she feels like a worthless object. He always straps her in so tight, she can't even think of wiggling. She does enjoy the fucking machine he puts under her during the sessions, but that is about it.

As she walked to the play room, she was half nervous and half excited. She figured The Chair would be better than this stupid chastity belt. At least she would get some sweet relief.

As she opened the door, the smells of the room hit her. The rubber, the latex, the leather. She looked longingly at her first catsuit, hanging on the clothes rack. She loved that thing and it cost her nearly a month's worth of paychecks to buy it and between Dove and Dave, it got destroyed the first and only time she wore it. Even though it was useless to her now, she couldn't bring herself to get rid of it all these years later.

Walking over to the chair, she almost collapsed. The sensations in her lower half were just too much. She ached with need. She was so wet, she could feel it on her thighs. Just then she spotted her wand on the workbench they used as a toy storage. Reaching over and grabbing it, she held the power button to see if it had enough charge from the last time Sir used it on her. She was elated to feel it come to life. Quickly she jumped into the chair, sat back and applied that little fucker to the fabric over the outside of her belt.

The vibrations hit her like a bolt of lightning. She could feel them in the front, back, inside, outside. "OH FUCK!" ripped from her throat. Reflexively her hips started grinding. Holding the wand with one hand, she aggressively started pinching her nipple with the other. Her clitoris was on fire. Strangled cries of pleasure poured out of her throat. Closing her eyes she envisioned Dave grasping her throat and biting her nipple. The first waves of her release were building rapidly, she hoped it would crest soon.

Rising, rising, rising. She was unable to even form a word at this point. This was probably the hardest cum she'd ever had on its way. Her toes curled, the hair from her heart shaped patch was even tingling. Tears of joy were streaming down her face, it was nearly there...

"FUCKING STOP!!!" rang out of nowhere and everywhere at once. Amy dropped the wand and shivered with ecstasy and fear as Dave walked over, his hand raised as if to smack her...

... To be continued