The Day I Became a Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Michael and I shifted positions so that our heads were resting together on his pillows, Michael resumed holding me in his arms. I was touched by his concern when he told me that he wanted me to enjoy this too. It was surprising in a way. He had paid for me. My feelings were irrelevant. At least they could have been. Maybe they should have been. But they weren't. Not to Michael and in a way, I loved him for that.

Michael probably wasn't aware of it, but I believed it to be true, and that was that Michael would probably be ready to have sex again soon, but in the meantime, I felt like he needed something to keep his mind on enjoying the moment. Knowing that he wanted me to enjoy this I asked him, "Do you want to do something for me?" He smiled and asked me, "Do you want me to go down on you?" Michael looked surprised when I told him, "No, this is better."

As I slid my dress completely off followed by my panties, Michael looked at me mystified, as if he was going to learn some ancient secret. After laying back down next to him, I asked Michael if he remembered how as a kid, he would make a gun with his hands? He seemed confused, and I reminded him as I made a fist for him, and then pointed my thumb upwards and then the two fingers pointing outwards, and told him, "See? A gun." He smirked and said, "oh, ok?" Then he made a finger gun like the one that I just demonstrated for him.

As Michael held out his hand, now made into the finger gun like I showed him, I took his hand in mine, and directed it between my legs. Michaels seemed to understand what I was wanting as I pointed his fingers towards the entrance to my vagina and laid back, opening my legs up wider for him. The sensation was amazing as I felt his fingers enter me. Michael smiled and told me he couldn't believe how warm I was inside. I asked him if he noticed that he could feel my pelvic bone inside me and he told me he thought he could. I told him it would feel amazing for me if he would use his fingers to push just a little past that and massage me there with his fingers. He did as I asked. As his fingers moved in and out, massaging that spot, I reached down with my hands searching for his thumb. As I found his thumb, I directed it to my clit and asked him to gently stroke there with his thumb.

Michael seemed eager to follow my instructions as I guided him through how to touch me. The rhythm of his fingers and thumb were increasingly only half from him. As the sensations began to build within me, I found myself pushing back against his hand uncontrollably. Michael was literally taking my breath away as I began to take deeper and deeper breaths, trying and finally failing to keep silent so as not to alert Jill as to what was happening. As I heard myself sigh, I reached out and pulled Michael towards me. I began kissing him. Not like before. I was kissing him more urgently. My body desperately wanted his, needed his and I began to spasm inside. I held Michael in a tight embrace, desperately kissing him as my body continued to convulse.

My mind was lost in the sensation. Michael had just brought me to orgasm and it was as if I was taken over by an intensely powerful dream that was causing unbelievable sensations inside of me. I continued to hold onto Michael tightly as the feelings built, shattering me in an intense overwhelming force and then slowly faded. My mind became once again capable of forming a thought and I found myself recovering in Michael's arms as he held me, I felt happy for Michael and an inexplicable sense of pride in myself.

I found myself reflecting back on the first time I had sex. Neither my boyfriend or me had ever had sex before and our first time wasn't pleasant. At least not for me. Michaels first time was different. When we kissed it wasn't clumsy or awkward. It was sweet and he let me guide him. We both now have had orgasms and we haven't even had sex yet. When I had sex for the first time, my boyfriend's orgasm was almost immediate and the only thing I felt was a mess between my legs. After this, no woman would ever experience that with Michael.

A thought had been forming in my mind as I laid there next to Michael, in his arms, both of us strangely silent as we simply held each other. I cared about Michael, but that didn't change the fact that he paid me for this. I knew that this literally made me a whore, but at the same time I couldn't help feeling like I did something good. I had helped Michael in a way that wouldn't have occurred to most people. Michael's first time would never lead to feelings of regret or embarrassment. Not for either of us. This made me happy.

After our moment of shared quiet bliss, Michael looked at the clock and told me that his mom was going to be home in an hour. I asked him, "are you feeling ready to have sex with me?" Michael smiled anxiously and said, "yes, definitely."

As I began to kiss Michael again, I reached down towards Michael's penis and felt that he was already fully erect again. I whispered to Michael, "Get on top of me." As I rolled onto my back. I guided Michael so that he was positioned over me as I raised my legs up on either side of his body. I embraced him with my legs. I could already feel his penis pushing gently at my opening. I told Michael, "I want to feel you inside of me."

As I felt Michael's penis slide pleasantly into me the thought suddenly entered my mind. This is the moment that Michael is losing his virginity. This moment has been wonderful with everything that has happened between us so far, but it is right now that it is happening. And then my mind became once again lost in the moment. I wasn't thinking about anything other than the way Michael's penis felt as he pushed deep inside me. His rhythm felt wonderful. Because he came once already, I knew he would last longer this time. We were both caught up in the moment. So much so that I was oblivious to my own sighing. I was oblivious to the sound the bed was making. My only thought was how Michael's body was making me feel, and how I was hoping mine was making him feel.

I was becoming unaware of the passing of time as Michael continued driving his penis into me. I knew we were running out of time, but I wasn't thinking about it anymore. Suddenly Michael's body began to tense up. His rhythm changed and I felt his muscles tighten and his penis began to throb inside of me, and I knew. I pulled his body tight against my own as I felt his hot semen fill me in strong, warm pulses. Michael's rhythm became a series of spasming thrusts as he finished cumming inside of me.

Michael rolled off of me with his sweet little grin as he looked at me. I don't think either of us at this point want this to end but Michael reminded me that his mom would be home soon. I was hot and incredibly sweaty and so was Michael. My hair was a mess and worst of all, Michael's semen was now oozing between my legs. I got dressed and discreetly fixed myself up the best I could, trying not to be too obvious as I wiped Michael's semen up with my panties before putting them on. The unpleasant and cold feeling of wetness wasn't nearly enough to cause me to regret anything that just happened.

Finally, both of us dressed, Michael escorted me back to the living room and towards the front door. I was about to leave when Jill suddenly walked into the room. I was concerned about her. She looked like she had been crying and I was worried that she heard everything. I was worried that she now disapproved of me, knowing that I was now a whore who had just fucked her brother and taken his money. But then she smiled as she rushed towards me. She wrapped her arms around me and told me she loved me. I hugged her back and told her I loved her and her brother and always would. And then she thanked me for helping Michael and then I knew. I knew that she knew what had happened. She knew and yet she approved and her tears were from joy, not sorrow.

As we said our final goodbyes and I began my awkward walk home, I began to have thoughts that never occurred to me before. If I was a whore now, it isn't anything like what I imaged it to be. I wasn't damaged by it. I wasn't suddenly feeling like I was evil or vile in any way. My feelings were actually contrary to that. I was satisfied with myself. I was actually proud that I did something with Michael that helped him. I helped him not just feel good physically for a moment, but also emotionally. I felt happy about it, I felt happy about every bit of it.

It wasn't very late when I got home and everyone was pretty much doing their own thing. No one was paying any particular attention to me as I got home. That's not unusual but this time I was happy about my family's general indifference towards me. I took a nice hot shower before getting ready for bed. It had been a long day and I was now exhausted and ready for sleep.

As I laid down in my bed, slowly drifting off to sleep, a debate started to take place in my mind. My whole life I had been taught that prostitution was evil and that whores were the worst people in the world. But now I was a whore, and I had just been paid for being a prostitute. I didn't feel evil. I actually felt good about it. Then as I drifted off to sleep, I wondered. Would I ever do that again? I knew I would never take money from Michael again for sex. In fact, I was already considering giving him his money back, but would I take money from other people? I didn't know.

The next day I went to school as normal. Nothing seemed different about me. I was the same person I was, though I began to think of Michael an entirely different way now. As I debated with myself about whether or not I was a whore now and how I felt about that I felt my phone vibrate. I glanced at the screen and saw that I got a message.

As I opened up the message, I saw that it said, "I heard you did great yesterday, good job" Who ever sent the message wasn't in my contacts so it didn't say who it was from. I was nervous. Has Michael been talking about what happened and been giving out my contact information? Would he betray me like that? Nervously, I answered the text message asking who this was. A moment later came the answer.

Suddenly I knew where Michael got a thousand dollars when I saw the message. I looked at the screen and read, "Oh hey, sorry, this is Bob, Michael's dad. I was thinking of spending the weekend up at the lake. Are you available for the weekend? I could put money on your Cash App, just let me know."

All of my questions were suddenly answered. I knew where Michael had gotten the money, and I even knew more about myself.

I typed back, "Sure, 5K, bring condoms." And now I knew. I am a whore. And I am not ashamed.

12