The Day I Hurt My Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whome712
whome712
369 Followers

I reached down to my cock and stroked it while I sucked him. I needed to cum too, but I needed Jim to cum first. And soon he was ready. I could feel the pressure building and knew it wouldn't be long.

"Fuck, John, I'm cumming. Oh fuck!" and I felt his cock explode in my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could, wanting as much of his cum as I could get. The taste wasn't bad at all and I was greedy to take it all in. Some dripped out of my mouth but it landed at the base of his cock, so I just licked it up and swallowed it.

I finally needed to cum so I knelt between his knees and started to stroke it against his cock. He moved my hand away and grabbed my dick, stroking hard and fast, rubbing against his cock and balls as he did so. Within seconds, the cum shot out of me, five or six hard and huge shots all over him, his hips, his stomach, all the way up to his nipples. Before he could move, I was on top of him, licking up all of my cum from his body, cleaning him and caressing him with my mouth. I had hit his nipple with one big shot, so I sucked his nipple hard while I cleaned it up. When I couldn't find any more cum on him, I sat up and looked at him, kind of sheepishly.

"Jim, what the fuck just happened? I swear I have NEVER thought about anything like this. I don't know what came over me!"

"Me either, baby. That was the wildest thing I've ever done in my life. And you're a fucking client! I could be in huge trouble over this! Fuck!"

I reached out and gave his cock a gentle tug, already missing the feel of it. I didn't know where to go from here.

"Well, you don't have to worry about me. I need to keep the secret as much as you do."

It got a little awkward then, neither of us knowing what to do next. Jim said "How is your back? Are you feeling better? I don't want to think that I hurt you."

I waved my hand. "It feels completely normal. I think I'll be a little sore in the morning but I'm not too worried about it."

He went to get us damp towels so that I could clean up a little bit. As we dressed, I said, quietly, "You know, Jim, my back does feel a little tight. Do you think a massage tomorrow would be helpful? I know that you don't normally work weekends, but..."

He laughed. "I would be happy to rub anything you like." and kind of winked a little bit.

I smiled. I knew what I wanted from him tomorrow. I was hoping that I could feel him buried inside me. God help me, i swear I had never wanted a man before, but I was already craving the feeling of him plowing into me. I knew I had found something special with this strong and gentle lover, and I hoped it would be exciting and fun for him as well.

We walked out together, a little uncomfortable but sharing a crazy secret. As I drove home, panic set in and I tried to figure out what had just happened. I didn't regret it at all, but I knew that my life had changed. I had never cheated on my wife with another woman, and now I had just done everything except fuck Jim.

As I walked in the door, Janey greeted me with a kiss on the cheek. "Wow, you look like a new man! I don't know what Jim did, but you need to have a massage from him every week!"

I laughed and said, "I think that's a great idea. I'm going tomorrow for a follow-up."

"That's wonderful, John. I'm glad he could help you."

And that's how my friendship with Jim started. I didn't know where it would go or what it meant about me, but I decided to enjoy the experience.

whome712
whome712
369 Followers
12