All Comments on 'The Day I Hurt My Back'

by whome712

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it wish it was me

I think I would give my back a little hurt to have that done.

Hornybiman67Hornybiman67about 6 years ago
Great

Good build up to a hot story. I need a massage like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!

I've been having a fantasy very close to this. Truly enjoyable to read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Kind of a tease

It felt like it was building up to anal, but the sudden backing off was unexpected and a bit of a let down

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This calls for a follow-up story. Hope is hot as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh my so hot

I've been seeing a chiropractor on a weekly basis for the past month and he is so sexy. I have to concentrate really hard so I don't embarass myself by getting a boner. I wish something would happen like this story I come home after each session and need to rub one out. I'd really wish Jo (my guy) was up for fun like Jim. Oh well I can dream lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Need Chp 2 ASAP!

They definitely need to progress to fucking in the next chapter: bareback anal between two fit, clean, healthy, disease-free men is the highest and best form of sex there is! Forget about some of the women “accidentally” flashing their pussies at the masseur and forget about the wives: hot intense mansex is the best! (I also loved the story as - like the main character - I too have a secret fetish for my wife’s panties.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brilliant

Wow. I don't think it needed to go any further this time. There was plenty there for me. I suspect that next time - perhaps!

KevRedKevRedabout 6 years ago
Hot

Great story...! well written.... made me hard reading it....; )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

Love the story, especially the surprise of him wearing panties. I've had a few massages that turned out like this (though not spontaneously) and they are some of the hottest sensations! Love the stories, keep writing!

Bbcluver59Bbcluver59over 5 years ago
Amazing How A Little Sex Can Heal A Sore Back

Loved your story and storytelling. I’d like to be able to find this kind of masseur to help heal my sore lower back. And then some. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would Love to find a Friend or neighbor to do something with, My Doctor giving me my yearly exam I knew him very well when he did my Prostate exam lubed up his finger and just stuck it in I made a grown and he asked why I did that and I told him it was to fast So he started laughing and going in and out with it! I wanted Him to take His Cock out and stick it in my Ass! I have never done it with a man only a Dildo and I do have Ass Orgasms and I would love to Sixty nine with a friend, and Fuck each other so I know He Is not going to tell anyone, I want to Swallow a big load of cum and If he want's He could use my ass all he want's and I would pull my panties on after to keep All His Cum in my Ass so that's why I need him to be clean and new as I am if He is married I would be better than His wife because I would Suck his Cock anytime and swallow His Cum! and let him FUCK My ASS! all he want's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fucking hot, that is the way that i would love to be massaged.

HumiliaterHumiliater12 months ago

Great story! It makes you wonder how many men you pass on the street are secretly wearing panties! Maybe it's only one in a hundred. Hmm... So, at a football game there are at least 200 pantyboys in the stands!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous