The Day I Met Ken

Story Info
New roommates fall in love.
1.2k words
3.92
4.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The southwest Ohio nature reserve has long been a favorite getaway of mine. I like to run 4 miles a day, much of that distance through those woodlands. I can listen to bird songs, watch a squirrel eating a nut, or watch a deer several meters away. I can daydream, take a break from the rat race.

At 19 I have just completed my freshman year at Ohio University in Athens where I had lived on campus. Though I've been to a college party or two, the scene never felt right. I could watch my so-called guy friends hitting on the girls but I could never do that. I could, however, keep up appearances because I do like girls as friends. The fact is I'm gay, just not out to my friends.

Anyway, it's a warm Saturday morning. The school year had just ended and I've been home for a couple of days.

Clad in blue jogging shorts and tank top, I am running along this scenic pathway.

On both sides of the gravel path ferns, ivory and wild grass cover the ground between trees and bushes.

I had run almost a mile when I spotted a gorgeous dude running toward me. He has short black hair and a clean shaven face. He has thin lips and a big nose. He is my height and buff.

As we pass each other I looked back over my shoulder. He looks back over his shoulder.

Did I just strike pay dirt? Is the dude gay? I do so hope he IS gay.

By mid afternoon I am sitting by myself at the picnic table. I so want to see that dude again. Does he run on that path every day? How old is he? What's his name? God please make him gay.

My brother Carson, age 25, is also a homosexual, though our life story is different. He came out at 17. Though currently single, he had been in a couple of relationships, both of which were short-lived.

I need to tell someone that I like men, not women. That somebody may as well be Carson.

He answered the third ring.

"Hey bro what's happening?"

"Haven't seen you in a while. I want to talk but not over the phone."

"Is your phone bugged or something?"

"No."

Shortly after ending the call, Carson and I came separately to the park near my home. We strolled on the asphalt walkways that traverse the lawn.

"What's happening little brother?"

"I saw this boy on my run this morning. I want him so much."

"I'm glad you're coming out to me. I don't feel so alone now. Go get him."

"That's the problem. I don't even know if I'll see him there again. I didn't even get his name. I just know I want him."

"What does he look like?"

"He is so smoking hot."

"You're smitten. I remember being smitten with Philip on the freshman baseball team when I was 14."

"That's when you came out to mom and dad, isn't it."

He acknowledged my recollection with a nod.

"I hope I see him on my next run."

"Let me know if you get him out of his pants."

We both grinned.

"I'll let you know."

"You still haven't told me what he looks like."

I described the dude in considerable detail as though his features are stuck in my head.

At 9 30 I retired to my bedroom after chatting with my mom about school and friends.

Thinking about the boy on the path led me to strip naked. Ordinarily I wear underwear to bed but these are not ordinary times.

A few strokes with a light grip sent blood rushing south making my penis point to my chin. A hard-on is a good thing to have at a time like this.

I tightened my grip on the shaft. For a few minutes I slid my hand non stop rapidly along its length.

I was just 12 the first time in my life that I masturbated over thoughts of a boy. That boy was my then best friend Tommy, although he never knew the effect he had on me.

The digital clock atop the nightstand on my left indicated 4 minutes had elapsed. The tempo of my hand had not slowed down although I had switched hands a couple of times.

Suddenly, though not unexpectedly, cum streamed a few inches hitting my body just to the left of my navel. Wanting more, I kept my hand in motion. I was not disappointed.

I slept in the nude that night until 7 a.m.

Recalling my mom and dad's reaction to Carson coming out encouraged me, though doing so was proving difficult. I took my mom aside in the living room and we both settled into the sofa, a tan fabric piece.

"Do you have something to tell me? You look like something's bothering you."

The 52 year old with shoulder-length blond hair, blue eyes and coral thin lips kept her eyes on me for a couple of seconds while I said the words in my head.

"I'm gay."

"I'm ok with that. You're my son. I love you."

She held me against her shoulder for a few seconds.

"Is there anyone special? I'd like to meet the young man."

Several days passed without any change in my life. The cute boy did not run, at least not at the same time of the day. He is on my mind more and more. I'm "smitten" with him.

At this point the urge to masturbate threatens to dictate my behavior. I'll just veer off the path and go deep into the woods. Maybe hiding among the trees I can pleasure myself. Maybe not.

I reached what appeared to be the end of the trail. Several feet down the slope there is a babbling brook. I descended to the water and took my shoes off.

It looks like there's no one around. Why can't he be here?

After about twenty seconds, I stopped resisting the urge to get completely naked.

My clothes will stay dry in the grass. Meanwhile I can enjoy the fresh air hitting my flesh.

I wish he could be here. I would jump his bones.

My dick required very little coaxing to make it point to my chin. I sat with knees raised, my feet apart. Like so many times before, I wrapped my hand around the shaft. Over the next few minutes my palm slid up and down rapidly pulling the foreskin along with it.

Kneeling in the brook, I splashed water onto my belly. Having cleaned myself, I carried my clothes for a few minutes before getting dressed.

September came around again. I soon became acquainted with my new roommate, a dude who bears no resemblance to the boy whom I once saw in the woods but no less cute.

Ken swiveled the desk chair around to see me sitting on the edge of my bed. His eyes held my eyes for a few seconds.

Within a minute we got naked leaving our clothes left scattered on the floor. At long last a dude is lying on top of me pressing his erect dick against my dick and pushing his tongue into my mouth. I raised my right leg putting my feet above him letting his large cock penetrate my hole.

Soft grunts escape my throat and mask my pleasure. His dick slides back and forth tapping my prostate gland.

This feels oh so good! DON'T STOP.

Ken backed away leaving me with a smile of satisfaction on my face.

"I can't wait to tell my brother that we fucked."

"I'll bet this is your first time."

I gave a silent nod.