All Comments on 'The Day I Started Fucking Mom Ch. 02'

by Drcock666

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Segui asi, vas muy bien , un poco mas de lenceria, que la puta de la madre ande en la casa con ligueros y tacones, gracias !!!! que la madre le chupe el culo al hijo seria genial

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story looking forward to the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

it was very good until you had to talk abput going black.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 1 year ago

Sorry, but my interest in the story died with the "teaser" of the next chapter. Not my cup of tea. Adios.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love the first two but don't like that you're going to add others. It just takes away from the bond between them that was just established.It seems to me her son is giving her all she needs and they could explore different things before rushing off to add others. I guess they aren't as committed to each other as you made it seem in the first two chapters. Really sad about that. Why can't it ever be enough for them to find each other and live happily ever after.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You know that you're going to ruin your story with the next chapter, right?

Drcock666Drcock666about 1 year agoAuthor

Listen, thank you for your comments, I will change the narrative,

There will be interracial content in only two stories and not the rest.

A Day at the SPA, and Mom's birthday. If you do not like that, then I suggest that you stick with the other ones..

And after reading your comments, I will not be bringing in a lot more people, maybe just 1 or 2. ok?

I am happy that you write comments and come with suggestions, when I write it jus comes, I am pretty bad at planning these things, so again, thank you.

And I hope that you will keep reading..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tell mom son TO go TO beach

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 1 year ago

It's not thé interracial content what kills my interest in the story, it's other guys' "involvement" what does it. So if the mother is gonna "do" other guys, then, as I said, my interest is dead and the story, the same.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 1 year ago

If you are taking the story away from Incest then I will not be reading any more of it.

wildcard9511wildcard9511about 1 year ago

These two parts were great, but this where I stop.+

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The next obvious place this story should go is for Mom to share you with gillian+

ricbassricbassabout 1 year ago

Very excited about the story, really, but I feel the announced rarity change for the next chapter is going to spoil a theme that was developing so well

badandmys5402badandmys5402about 1 year ago

Good. Not as good as part 1 but I still enjoyed it. Curious to read the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice story but a little heavy on the big cock 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

When is he going to fuck her friend Gillian?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good moderate realistic story. Penis size (length and girth) not realistic, is exaggerated. 8in/5in can actually hurt, (it did me). Made me (male-bi) feel uncomfortably full. I like approximately 7in/4in (1in less) makes a lot of difference, felt comfortably full. My wife (female-bi) likes 7in or less/(6.5in)/ 3--3.5in, feels full. Personally I do not like anal, but I do get a mild orgasm and feel relaxed. My wife likes it, orgasms like Kilauea volcano, Hawaii; long and continuously. When she is almost done "passes out" and likes to cuddle.

Arseguy666Arseguy6666 months ago

Well written, your story tells it like it should be for every arse fucking that every female (regardless of age) ever gets...

SimplydukeSimplyduke4 months ago

Great, well written story … now I can’t wait for Gillian!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrcock666@Drcock666
Just another dirty old medical doctor. Also offers custom-made stories if you have a dirty little secret, like your sister, brother, nanny, the boss, a hooker. The cost is 35€ per page. Minimum of 2 pages (A4). Send me a mail to stephanbionic@gmail.com and we can go from there.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES