The Day Off

Story Info
An exciting day off.
1.6k words
3.64
6.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day started around 08.00 when the alarm went off. It was a day off from workday. Tina woke, switched her phone off. She got out of bed, stretched, and walked into the kitchen.

The floor felt cold on her naked soles of her feet as she skipped across to the fridge.

She opened the fridge door and felt the cool air tease the naked parts of her body, as well as trying to tear into her sports bra and panties. Her nipples responded by hardening under the soft black fabric into small hard peaks. She giggled and crossed her legs trying to reduce the cool exposure on her pussy, tight and comfortable in her black panties.

She took out the juice bottle, closed the fridge door and reached up over the counter to get a glass from the cupboard. As usual she felt the edge of the counter rub gently over her groin. Enticing her and giving her naughty thoughts. She continued this vice for a few more strokes the stopped as she felt the sensation building up.

"Stop it you hussy." She giggled to herself. She poured herself a glass of juice and went back to bed. She was about to get in when the doorbell rang.

"Damm." She put her drink down and raced to the front door and opened it. The chilly air hit her body and remined er she was only in her sleepwear. The postie looked up, she smiled at her and gave her, her mail and walked off.

"Thank you." She called after her and quickly shut the front door. She left the mail on the side for later and went back upstairs.

She opted for a long hot shower, then changed into her favourite pink thong, matching bra, and her blue summer dress, tight in the right areas and came down just below her thighs, above her knees.

She opted to stay bare feet, as she took her dirty laundry downstairs, went back into the kitchen, and loaded up the washing machine. Closing the door, she caught a glimpse of her reflect in the glass. She was crouching, her knees slightly apart and her pink thong smiling back at her. He pussy held tight by her thong the fabric but threatening to burst free. She giggled again.

"You are such a tease!" she scalded herself playfully.

She decided on skipping the lie in and decided on a trip into town. Although it was early still, it felt warm outside, so she opted not to take a coat, instead wore her Denim jacket and sandals.

Checking herself out in the hallway mirror on the way out the front door, she thought she looked amazing.

Swinging her handbag over her right shoulder she hit the street and started into town. Popping her earbuds in she got her music on the go as she walked trying to stay in step.

The breeze gently licked at her legs and playfully teased her long shoulder length brown hair. Soon she turned into the high street and was met by a throng of busy people going about their own business. Some people were shopping, others going into café with friends and family to catch up with the gossip of the week.

She walked dodging the crowds, dodging the pram pushing mums with sleeping babes. Moved around the older couples holding hands as they have done for the past 40 years of their marriages.

Past the kids and teenagers hanging around the local MacDonalds in their lunch breaks. She was happy in her own little world; she was aware she had turned a few heads and felt happy. However, what she did not realise it was for more than of her attractive looks and slim body that had turned heads. It was in fact that for one reason her dress was see through in the right light and due to the breeze, her dress would float up, exposing her bare bum cheeks, and pink thong. It did become obvious when she was window shopping and saw her pink underwear through the blue dress and when she turned her skirt obliged and rose up above her thighs. She blushed and then giggled.

"Aw well too late now to change, might even make someone's day." She thoughts. In fact, she felt mildly aroused at the thought of her predicament.

She caught a young businessperson walk past look at her and smiled. He liked what he saw. She turned and smiled back in acknowledgement of the complimentary smile.

She kept on walking in town, turning head and seeing smiles or people nodding in her direction clearly trying to get the attention for their friends.

She was getting more aroused from the attention and smiled to herself. She felt a tingling from her groin and so really wanted to rub it. She put her hand between her thighs and crossed her legs until the sensation became calmer.

She went into the supermarket and to get some well needed supplies, although reaching up on the top shelves meant exposing more thighs than she really wanted, and her dress threatened to expose her thong each time she stepped down. Nevertheless, she enjoyed the excitement of being exposed.

Soon she was heading home and made suitable time getting there. Once in she quickly ran a warm bath, stripped and waked round the house in just her underwear until the bath was ready. Sliding her thong down her legs to hr feet she kicked it across the bathroom towards the washing pile. Pulling off he bra she quickly sat in the bath. She felt her legs, thighs and pussy warm under the hot water and watched as the bubbles playfully clung to her erect nipples.

"Hmm." She thought and slowly slide her right hand under the bubbles and down between her thighs. "I may have enough time."

Slowly and gently and gently she rubbed her pussy, closing her eyes and savouring the moment, the feeling of arousal and the way her body reacted, she felt her nipples harden ad her thighs twitch.

Delicately and deliberately, she parted her pussy lips and slide two fingers inside. She began teasing her clit slowly then rubbed a bit faster and then harder. With each stroke her body reacted more, and she felt hr orgasm building.

Humming to herself she felt her whole-body tense, her toes curled, and her legs stiffened the spasmed as she reached her orgasm then with a few more strokes she rode over the top and her whole world exploded with pleasure and excitement as she orgasmed. She felt her clit and pussy, twitch and she orgasmed when she felt the warm water lick her pussy.

"My." She did feel sensitive after that moment of sheer pleasure.

She stretched and relaxed in the bath, bobbing her head under the water, then back up, watching the bubbles run down her firm breasts and nipples.

Slowly she nodded in the bath. Waking sometime later, she got out dried herself and then dressed in a long t-shirt and cotton panties, found her long cosy socks, and headed to the kitchen.

Looking out into the garden through the window she saw the sun was beginning to sink below the houses up the street and the first star of the night twinkled in the sky as if to say, he saw what she did early. She felt a blush of shame then laughed. It felt good to play now and again.

The front door went.

"Hey babes." A bodyless voice danced through the house.

"Hey back." She replied.

Her partner walked to the kitchen dropped her bag on the floor, slide of her jacket and wrapped her arms round Tina.

"BABE!" She exclaimed. "You of hospital." Tina felt her partner kiss her lips softly, between answering.

"Hmm, yes, been a busy day." Came the reply.

"Yep, go and get changed and I will start dinner."

"Yes miss."

Tina felt her partner slide her hand gently down her back, pulling her t-shirt up and exposing her panties.

"My aren't you a randy nurse!" Tina giggled.

"Yes, I am." She replied.

Tina looked her partner in the eyes and slowly slide the zip down the front of her partner's nurse's uniform. First exposing her black lacy bra and pushed up breasts, then her soft smooth skin, firm stomach, and belly button ring. The zip stopped at the hem line of her tights. Tina slid the dress off her shoulders and graceful it fell to the floor leaving her in her black underwear and black sheer tights.

"Well, you do look rather sexy as you are, Matron." Tina playfully teased her. Kissing her lips, her neck and then top of each breast, gently rolling her nipples through her bra. Tina looked into her eyes seductively as her hand explode her body, her belly then slowly snaked down between her tights and panties before sneaking between her thighs and felt her partner jerk and tense as her hand found the jewel and hit home. Slowly she rubbed the fabric against her pussy as her partner squirmed under her touch and closed her eye, tensing her face as she felt her orgasm building.

Soon Tina had her under her control and teased her finger insider her partner pussy and rubbing deep inside against her clit.

"Yes babes, don't stop!" she exclaimed. Tina obliged and continued, bring her to a quick and sheer explosion of fantasy and arousal as she climaxed hard. Tian felt her hand dampen as her partner squirted into her hand.

She continued to tease her partners warm, sweating clit, hearing her moan, and muttered under her breathe, watching her eye and faces screw up in the orgasm. Her partner jerker and felt her knees buckle as she reached down and stopped Tina from playing more. Sighing she opened her eyes and looked at Tina.

"Hm you are awesome." She stated then kissed her passionately on the lips.