The Day that Never Happened

Story Info
Will and Kelly do something they never expected.
15.7k words
4.67
10.8k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yooper
yooper
24 Followers

Thank You For Being A Friend

I met Kelly during the Spring Term of my first year. We were in a History class in the old bookstore building. On the first day, I noticed a girl smoking clove cigarettes before class. She had a cute face, and I sat beside her in class. After class, she disappeared before I could approach her. The next day she was already in her seat when I got there. After class, it was the same. By the time I got into the hall, she was gone. On the third day, I arrived early, and she was standing near the back door smoking one of her clove cigarettes. I asked her about her cigarettes, and she offered me one. We chatted before class over the next week, and I found myself attracted to her antisocial behavior and deep brown eyes. At the end of the second week, I made a lame come-on, and she rebuffed me but still talked with me. As the term progressed, we became friends. Away from our class, we'd see each other in the bars, the student center, or the library. We'd take smoke breaks together, me with my Marlboros and she with her clove cigarettes. We ran in different circles that never seemed to intersect. Which was unusual in such a small college, but it happened. Still, our friendship grew and carried into our sophomore year. We were ok being in each other's friends-zone. That is until one afternoon that never happened in early spring.

On that warm April afternoon, the sun won out over the clouds. That afternoon, we challenged the status quo of our friendship. How we ended up on that divergent path is a matter of perspective. We both made choices that could have ended our friendship. Ultimately, our friendship survived, it may even have grown stronger, and secrets can sometimes bond people forever. Here is what happened on that day.

Kelly told me she scored some excellent weed and invited me to her place to try it. We sat on her bed, and she had me roll a pin joint as it was exceptionally strong. After only two tokes, I knew she was right. We got very stoned before we finished the joint. We discussed the taste, aroma, and quality buzz like always. Much like I would discuss and evaluate wine many years later.

Kelly mentioned that she experienced a heightened libido after taking even one toke.

Don't Bogart that Joint, My Friend...

"Man, this shit fucks me up," her cadence was languid. Kelly's eyes become glassy and droopy."

"I concur..." I laugh, "wow, concur, there's a five-dollar word for you. Concur, like I'm in college and shit."

"You are in college," she slaps my arm and starts laughing.

"Oh, yeah, I guess I am," laughing harder. "I fake that shit every day. I'm only here for the weed and pussy. Man, this is good shit."

Kelly laughs so hard that she starts coughing. Hanging out like this is our modus operandi; we get stoned and talk for hours. A lot of the time, we don't remember the conversations, but we always have a good time.

"Paying tuition for drugs and sex," she manages to say as she calms down. "It seems like there should be a cheaper way to get both."

"Probably, but they pay me to go to school." This was true; my scholarships and grants exceeded the cost of tuition and books. I got a check from the school every term until my senior year.

"Yeah, I know," she says, "Yeah, I know, I've heard it a million times before. I've been with you more than once when you picked up your check. Guess it pays to be smart."

"This weed is killer," my stoned brain jumped back to the start of the conversation.

"Can I tell you something," the volume of her voice drops, "and promise not to take it the wrong way?" Kelly places her hand on my arm.

"Sure," I say, "you know you can tell me anything." I pat the top of her hand with mine.

"Well, it's just that," she's hesitant and pulls her hand back and clenches her two hands together. "It's just that this weed does a number on my libido. It gets me horny as hell."

We just look at each other for a few moments before I respond.

"So you're telling me," I try to sound serious. "That you're turned on right now?"

"Yeah," her voice is still soft.

"But not because of me?" I ask, sounding a little disappointed.

"Yeah," is all she says.

"Well, damn," I say, looking dejected. Then I get a big smile on my face. "That's why I'm feeling aroused. I'm not lusting over your hot bod. THANK GOD! It's just the WEED!" I exaggerate the last sentence.

"FUCK YOU!" She laughs and pushes me away from her.

I fall sideways on the bed laughing.

"You wish you could touch this," she almost sounds indignant. "You've wanted to dip your little willie into my mystery spot since we met."

Kelly sticks out her chest, shakes her head side to side, and then points to her body with both hands, palm up, from her breasts to her hips. We fall into another fit of laughter. I notice her nipples seem more prominent than before.

It is not uncommon for our banter to take on a sexual component. It's always good fun, and we're both laughing. I remain flat on the bed with my feet on the floor.

"I'll admit," I say, laughing. "I have thought about it from time to time."

"It looks like it might be one of those times," she says, looking down at the larger-than-normal bulge in my jeans.

I pick my head up and look down at my body. Sure enough, got a bit of a rise going. I let my head fall back on the bed.

"Friends, don't stare at friends' junk,'' I jokingly chastise her.

"I'm not staring," she is a bit defensive, "I just noticed it when you fell backward."

"You mean when you pushed me," I corrected her. "Is it getting chilly here?"

Kelly looks at me and then down at her breasts. She shakes her head and backhands the side of my leg.

"Friends, don't stare at friends' tits," she laughs, mimicking me. "Even if they are perfect."

"Not starring," I parrot back, "couldn't help but notice.

The buzz helps send us into another fit of laughing.

"You need to get a girlfriend," Kelly softly chides me. "What's happening with your sorority girl?"

"Jan? We see each other, but it's not serious," I tell her.

"So, she hasn't let you fuck her yet?" Kelly says a bit more bluntly than I expected.

"No," my answer is short but I'm sure she could hear the frustration in my voice.

"You need to find a fuck buddy or something," her voice almost sounds like she is making fun of my situation. "Get someone to take care of those blue balls she is causing."

I really don't want to talk about Jan and whether or not we are fucking. Kelly tweaked a nerve, and I react by firing back from left field.

"So, when did you start calling your muff 'The Mystery Spot?" I ask, staring at cracks in the ceiling.

"Because it shall always remain a mystery to you," her voice was snarky.

"Oh, not because guys get disoriented and disappear in its gaping cavern?" I can get snarky too.

"You're such a fuckwad!" she cries and jumps on me.

Take It Back

"YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT INSULT, YOU SONOFABITCH!' Kelly yells in jest as she attacks me.

Kelly kneels on my thighs, digging her fingers into my ribs. I'm very ticklish, and she knows it, focusing her attack on my sides and under my arms. She is relentless. I'm helpless and overcome with laughter. I don't try too hard to fend her off because this is fun. The best I can do is try to tickle her back. We frequently play like this when stoned and act more like siblings than just friends. We have a strong affinity with each other because she had no brother, nor did I have a sister.

Soon, our drug-induced tickle match morphed into wrestling. I have almost a hundred pounds on kelly and could easily throw her off me, but I don't. The weed has affected my libido and aroused me. Kelly being on top adds to it. So even though her knees digging into my thighs is painful, I am getting turned on. I move my legs slightly to reduce the discomfort, causing Kelly's knees to slip off the outside of my thighs. Her knees land on the bed on either side of my waist, and she straddles my waist. My depraved brain likes this even more. I finally gain control of her arm and roll us over. I'm lying on her, holding her arms over her head. We laugh hysterically, our faces inches apart as she struggles to free her hands. We squirm side to side, and our bodies press and grind against each other. I'm lying between her spread legs and feel my growing erection rubbing over her warm mound. At the same time, I can feel her nipples pressing into my chest. Still laughing, I watch a pink frush rise on Kelly's cheeks, and I think I am not the only one getting turned on. Kelly takes advantage of my loss of focus.

Kelly is quite strong, and fights back fiercely. She frees her hands and rolls us over as I'm distracted by her body rubbing against mine. Sitting on my hips, she traps my right hand between her leg and my body while holding my left arm by the wrist over my head. I have no leverage, and her free hand wreaks havoc on my ribs. As I lose myself in laughter again, she grabs and twists my nipples through my t-shirt. I complain, feigning injury,

"OW!" I cry, "what the hell?"

"Too bad, college boy," she laughs and pinches my nipples harder.

Kelly's tight skirt rode up higher and higher as our melee continued. Soon it reaches her waist, and her panty-covered mound is pressed against my bulge. I know she can feel my erection as she rubs against me. I can feel the wet heat of her sex as she moves it back and forth over my rigid cock. I'm a bit surprised she doesn't stop. If anything, she is purposely grinding her mound against my cock. I notice the strap of her dress has fallen off her right shoulder, and the top slipped to expose her see-through bra. Kelly's hard, dark nipple pokes into the thin material covering her perfect breast. Kelly's upper chest and neck are flushed pink, and her respiration is elevated.

My excitement grows, and I resist thrusting up into her.

I finally free my hand trapped by her leg. Grabbing her left nipple in retaliation, I twist and pinch it. Kelly cries out in surprise, but with a determined smile, she doubles down on her attack. I pinch her other nipple as Kelly jabs her fingernails into my ribcage, trying to get me to submit. I react to this onslaught by bucking and thrusting my hips up forcefully, almost like we're fucking. This catches Kelly by surprise; she loses balance and falls forward.

Several things happen simultaneously that cause us to stop and freeze our motion.

Our faces end up inches apart, staring into each other's eyes. Kelly's lips are close to mine as our breath catches in our throats. In stopping her fall, my left hand firmly grasps her right breast. With only the thin material of her bra between us, her hard nipple presses into my palm, and my right-hand cups her ass. My hips thrust up, my knees bent, and my feet flat on the bed. Kelly's legs are spread on either side of me, with her hips pressing firmly into mine.

Kelly's right-hand hits the bed left of my head to stop her fall. Somehow her left arm is pinned between us. Her left-hand ends up between her mound and my crotch. Her palm covers my dick. Mostly erect and quickly getting harder, my cock jerks at her touch. With her skirt up around her waist, my hand rests on the bare skin of her ass. My fingertips are so close to her mound that I can feel the heat emanate from her pussy.

What feels like minutes are only seconds as we lay frozen, staring into each other's eyes. I can almost taste Kelly's lips as her hot breath flows across my face. If either of us moves an inch, our lips will meet. After a moment, the surprise in her brown eyes becomes something I've not seen before, and I feel her hand flex on my cock.

Considering that Kelly is groping my crotch and her hard nipple presses into my palm, I believe there are only two possible outcomes. One appears more probable than the other; I take a risk. I squeeze her firm, warm globe. Kelly's eyelids drop partway, and I feel her hand grip and squeeze my member. With more certainty, I slowly and gently fondle her round orb while caressing her firm, smooth ass. Her hips move as my fingers massage the warm bare flesh of her ass. Feeling her hand press into my cock as she rubs her mound against the back of her hand.

Kelly fondles and moves her hand over my cock, gripping me tighter. She tries to stroke me but is limited by her trapped hand. I move my left hand and pinch her nipple as I caress her breast. I shift my other hand to rub the crotch of her panties with my fingertips. She moans softly as I rub her warm, damp panties. I feel her pull her hand out from between us and press the front of her panty-covered mound into my erection. Her fingers move under my shirt before sliding under the front of my jeans. I slide my fingers under the edge of her panties and push the crotch to the side. As my fingers press forward toward her wet heat, I feel her slide through my pubic hair.

We moan softly, and Kelly's eyes partially close as our fingers explore each other. I start to think we are finally going to fuck. Kelly's fingers reach my shaft, and she tries to grab it, but the pressure of our two bodies still limits her. She manages to get her fingers over it and pull it toward her. She still can't wrap her hand around it, so she covers it with her hand. I moan as she squeezes me. My fingers touch her warm, wet labia, brushing up and down over the smooth lips until they part. Kelly moans as my fingers pass between her lips. Kelly tries to grip me tighter and moves her hand up and down my stiff shaft. I hook her bra with my thumb. Pulling it up and off her heaving globe. My hand massages the warm bare flesh of her breast.

When my fingers push into Kelly's hot channel, our lips meet in an open mouth kiss. Our tongues dance as we exchange hot eager breaths. Slipping my fingers deeper, pumping and flexing them inside her. Kelly's body spasms, moaning into my mouth before moving to better grip my erection.

"I can't wait to feel myself inside you," I groan as her fingers wrap around my cock. These are the first words we have said since entering this position.

"Um, yeah, you're so wet, cum for me Kelly," I moan into her mouth.

The sloppy wet sounds of my fingers pumping into her pussy fill the room.

Kelly's eyes snap open. She makes a sound of unwanted surprise, pulls her hand out of my jeans, and pushes herself off me. I let go of her, and she rolls to her right onto her back next to me.

"No, no, no, fuck," she mumbles breathlessly.

We lay there quietly for over a minute; only the sound of our breathing breaks the silence.

I don't react and lay still, staring at the ceiling. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Kelly casually pull her bra over her breast, pull the strap over her shoulder, and pull the hem of her skirt down, covering herself.

Lying side-by-side, neither of us speaks or moves for a few minutes.

If I Could Turn Back Time

"Well, wasn't that special," I finally say, jokingly.

I turn my head towards her. Kelly looks at me, void of any expression. We crack up laughing. Regardless of what happened, we are still stoned out of our minds. I laugh so hard my ribs hurt. Tears form at the corners of her eyes.

"I need to pee," she announces after our laughter dies.

"Thanks for sharing," I say as she sits up.

Kelly backhands my leg in response and walks to her bathroom. I get up and sit on the edge of the bed like before. Momentarily alone, I take this opportunity to first taste and lick Kelly's pussy juice from my fingertips. She tastes fantastic, but I will never be able to tell her that. Second, I stand up, open my jeans and rearrange my junk. My semi-hardon doesn't want to go away. I hear the toilet flush and the sink faucet run, and I sit down just before the bathroom door opens. She returns, her dress and hair arranged as if nothing happened, and grabs a fresh bottle of water from her mini-fridge. She offers me one, and I accept. Closing the fridge, Kelly sits on the bed next to me. She hands me the water.

We drink from our bottles, and I cap mine before setting it on the floor.

"Need to drain the vein," I say as I stand up and walk toward the bathroom.

"Thanks for sharing," she mimics me.

I try to ignore my sexual frustration as I stand, trying to piss. I always have a hard time urinating when my cock is enlarged. Distracting myself with thoughts about Kelly's room, I finally begin to go. The house she rents is in a little neighborhood, down the hill from the college and close to downtown. Most houses are rentals of various conditions, but her's was recently renovated and is quite nice. Her bedroom is the master with an ensuite bathroom. It's not big, but it has all one needs; a toilet, sink, and shower. And she doesn't share with her housemates. It also came with a queen-size bed and all the linens. Which is very unusual for a college rental. Once I relieved myself, I readjusted my junk. Looking in the mirror, I see my hair is a mess. I use her hairbrush to make myself more presentable.

I wash my hands, flush the toilet, and open the door. Kelly's head snaps toward me as she frantically straightens her dress. She looks like I caught her off guard and has a mischievous smile. Self-absorbed in thoughts of Kelly's body, I think nothing of it. I rejoin Kelly on the bed and barely notice her skirt is bunched up and above the top of her thigh-length socks.

We sit on the bed silently for a few minutes, staring out the window. It seems like an hour.

"We gonna talk about this?" I say, finally breaking the silence.

"Nah," she says, and a little smile grows on her lovely face. "I'll bury it way down so it will be something my shrink will resurface after my 2nd divorce."

We laugh, but it's a little strained.

"Sorry about...," my voice is soft and apologetic, "what just happened."

I want to say, "let's get naked and fuck," but apologizing is the right thing to say.

"What did you do?" she asks jokingly, "clog my toilet?"

"No, I mean...," I start to say, ignoring her joke.

"I know what you meant," she laughs, touching my knee. "It's ok; I'm just as responsible. We're both culpable." She pauses for a moment.

"I love this weed," she continued, her fingers squeezing my knee, "but damn, it gets me feisty."

"Feisty? Really?" strong disbelief fills my voice. "You're feeling feisty? What the hell does that mean?" I know what she means, but I ask to make her say it more clearly.

"Feisty, ah, you know, frisky," she says with a 'you know what I mean' expression.

I meet her gaze with a blank stare. She's usually so straightforward; why is she acting so coy?

"Horny! Ok? It makes me so fucking horny," she blurts out, "is that what you wanted me to say?"

"I just wanted clarity," I say somewhat flatly.

"I'm horny," she says, slapping her hands on her things, her voice thick with exasperation. "I think you could tell."

I stay quiet as we look at each other. Now I notice Kelly's skirt; I can see the bare skin of her upper thighs. What was she doing when I was in the bathroom?

"And you are too. You felt hard as a rock," frustration in her voice, and she glances at the bulge in my jeans, "it's fucking obvious you still are, or you got a sock stuffed in your jeans."

Her eyes move to mine, and her lips turn up in a wry smile.

"Yes,... yes I am," I admit, smiling at her, "I never saw the reason for sock subterfuge."

She laughs, and I can't help but notice her nipples poking through her dress.

"No, I don't think you need to," she says, her voice more relaxed.

"Have you experienced socks in all the wrong places?" I ask, laughing.

"Yes," a little smile rises on her lips, "and he wasn't that small. He knew how to use it, and he was cute. So it wasn't a terrible experience."

"Anyone I know?" I ask. "Did ya go out with him again?"

"Hmmm, yes and no," she responds.

yooper
yooper
24 Followers