The Day that Never Happened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yooper
yooper
24 Followers

She grabs the towel and puts it between her legs. She feverishly looks around the room, assessing the damage. I'm propped up on my elbows, holding my jeans.

"Put on your goddamn clothes," she barks out orders, "take that bedspread off, roll it up, and shove it in the back corner of my closet."

She looks at the mess on the floor and points at it.

"And try to clean that mess up," she says, her voice softer. "At least try to cover it up. I need to shower."

She takes two steps toward her bathroom and turns back to me.

"I love you," she says, and I catch a glint of a smile, "but I don't want to see you when I get out."

"Ok, ok," I say, "I could use a shower too."

"No fucking way," she says, and her smile widens. "We'll just end of fucking again. And while I enjoyed the afternoon immensely, I already have to douche your spunk out of me."

"No worries, Kel," I say, pulling on my boxers. "I'll disappear."

Standing at the bathroom door, she looks at me with a smile and shakes her head.

"Are you still hard?" she asks disbelievingly.

"A little," I say, "you know, drugs...."

"Yeah, drugs plus sex," she interrupts me, "I know, your superpower."

"I'll remove all traces of me before I leave," I offer.

"Please," her voice softer, "and thank you."

She stands quiet for a moment and then looks serious.

"Look," she says, her voice both soft and severe. "This was the best couple of hours I've had in a long time. But this never happened, right? You promised. And don't get weird about it, and I won't. Ok?"

"Yeah," I'm rolling up the bedspread as she speaks.

"We're friends; this never happened. It was a dream, a fantasy," she says again. "Now get it, and I'll see you at school tomorrow."

There's Got To Be A Morning After

I ran into Kelly in the student center having breakfast late. I got my own and sat with her. We sat eating our eggs in silence for several minutes before I spoke.

"How's it going?" I ask innocently.

"I wondered how long it would take you to speak," she laughs. "And I'm sore and walking funny, thank you very much."

"Sorry," I say, looking down at my plate.

"Why are you sorry," she says with a mischievous grin, "I didn't see you yesterday. I slept through the day and had some intense dreams. Yesterday never happened.

Kelly reaches out her hand, patting mine. She gives a big sweet smile.

"My dreams were amazing, truly exceptional," she says, her voice filled with appreciation. "But it never happened. You know how that is?"

"Yes, yes I do," I smile. I turn over my hand and hold hers. "I'm glad my friend enjoyed her dreams. I must've hit my head yesterday 'cause I woke up in bed last evening and missed dinner."

"Shit happens sometimes," she says, "unexpected, surprising, wonderful, but not unwanted. And then we move on."

"Yes, we do," I say, agreeing with her. "How'd it go with Bill?"

"Oh, he came over at about six," she tells me, with no change in her demeanor. "I was still in my towel from my shower."

"So he showed up early?" I ask.

"Yeah, but it was ok," she says, "we smoked a joint, and he was horny, so I sucked him off. His cum is really salty. That wasn't enough for him, so we fucked. Thankfully he came quickly, probably because I let him fuck me bareback and let him cum inside me. I told him I wasn't feeling well, and he went home instead of staying the night."

I was surprised at how frank she was about her night with Bill, but I didn't show it. Our relationship has taken on another dimension, even if we say it didn't. We may never talk about or admit what happened, but it did, and it changed us.

"I'm sorry you weren't feeling well last night," I say sincerely.

"Probably because I swallowed," she laughs, "his cum didn't sit well in my stomach. It was kind of a bitter pill."

"I hope everything else is ok," I say, looking at my empty cup of coffee.

"Yeah," she says, "I feel better today, and I'll see Bill on Friday. I'll make it up to him then. I might have to let him fuck me bareback from on. That's a bummer."

She laughs as I get up to get us more coffee.

yooper
yooper
24 Followers