The Day that Never Happened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is definitely a bit of bravado in my voice.

"That, I have no doubt," she smiles, "but I can't. Please understand."

"So, you'll wait here all primed for your boy," frustration in my voice again, "and he'll think he's a sex god when you start cumming from his first touch. And I get to walk home with a case of blue balls. I guess I'm just a mistake."

"Oh, Will, come on," regret has crept into her voice. "Please understand. You're not a mistake; you're my friend, please."

"Ok, you're right; I'm sorry," I now use an apologetic tone. "I get it. Don't worry, we're good."

"Thank you," she says enthusiastically, squeezing my knee.

"Well," I say almost triumphantly, "At least I got to taste you, and feel how tight and hot your mystery spot is."

I smile at her and lay back on the bed.

"Mmm, you tasted and felt so good," I say with a laugh.

"You're such a hose-bag." she laughs, turning to look at me again.

Her eyes glance down, and she stops laughing when she sees my erection bobbing erratically.

"Shit!" she exclaims, "you still have a boner."

"Yup," I say flatly, "drug-aided arousal does that to me. I'll probably go away before I get home."

"Well, shit," she moves her hand up my thigh. "It looks so hard?"

"Yeah, and it's fucking annoying," I look at her with a questioning face. "It's not helping that it just was inside you."

"I know..., I'm sorry, but I..," her voice trails off.

Kelly is looking at my cock as it moves up and down on its own accord. One moment it's straight up, and the next at an angle. She watches as it pleads for attention.

"I didn't realize..." her voice trailing off again.

"You didn't realize that I was aroused too?" I say incredulously, "christ, I was fucking you. Do you know how self-centered you sound? Fuck, Kel, I was so close to cumming"

"I know; I'm sorry," she says again.

Unexpectedly, she reaches up and wraps her fingers around my wet shaft, softly gripping me. My cock involuntarily throbs in her hand.

"Stop apologizing," I wonder what she is doing holding my dick. "It is what it is. Let's move on like nothing happened." Like hell, I will, but it sounds good.

"No, this is my fault," she turns and gets on her knees, moving toward me on the bed.

"I need to make amends." She kisses me softly on the lips.

Kelly sits cross-legged next to my waist. She slowly slides her hand up and down my shaft.

"Stop," I say, "I can't deal with the frustration if you're not going to finish."

I grab her wrist to stop her motion.

Once In A Lifetime

"I'm not going to stop until you cum," she says emphatically, "I promise."

She shifts positions, kneeling beside me, taking my hand off her wrist.

"You were right; I should've stopped you at the start," her hand slowly strokes me. "So, I'll help you get rid of your blue balls. But this is a one-time deal. Consider it reparations for a wrong inflicted on you. And this does not constitute a change in our relationship. I do this as a friend, and we will remain friends. I also request you promise to remain silent on this matter and never to speak of it to anyone, even me. Promise?"

"I promise," I would've promised my firstborn then.

"Good, now let me help you empty those balls," Kelly smiles and strokes me faster.

Kelly starts with long slow strokes. She slides her hand from the base of my shaft until her hand encases my glans. She does this for several strokes and then stops. She gets up and moves around to straddle my thighs. Now she is facing me as she pumps my cock. She is still naked and looks flushed like before. I think this will only speed along the process.

I feel confused. She stopped me earlier because she didn't want to cheat on her boyfriend. Now she is naked, sitting on my legs with my cock in her hand. I remain open to whatever this is; I want it to play out. I don't want anything I say to break the spell.

"That's better," she says, "this is a better position for both of us."

I prop myself on my elbows to watch as she strokes me. She gradually increases the firmness of her grip and speed using long strokes. Her other hand fondles and plays with my balls. Gradually she incorporated a twisting action and uses her fingernails to rake my balls. It's now my turn to moan. She smiles at me and continues her efforts. I can tell she has done this before.

You'd think in my arousal state that Kelly can quickly bring me to orgasm, but then again, I'm in a bit of a weird headspace. On the other hand, I regularly orgasm without ejaculation. This is real, and I never fully understood it until years later. Men can have multiple orgasms even if they ejaculate only once. My porn-fueled belief that I must last as long as possible likely helped develop this in me. I can hold off ejaculating, what we term as cumming, for a long time. Too long for most women, I learn later on. But I get internal bursts of pleasure throughout the sexual act. Sadly, by my holding back, I reduced the pleasure a woman felt from making a man cum.

While women don't like premature ejaculation and want a guy to last at least long enough for them to reach orgasm. Most women would prefer not to be pummelled for over an hour. And they derive as much pleasure from the man cumming as with anything else during the sex act.

So while Kelly might bring me to orgasm, she won't think she does until she sees me cum. And like many women, before and after, she will likely grow tired of giving me a handjob or blowjob and be disappointed that she can not make me cum. Again, at 20, I didn't understand this dynamic, and therefore, I'm not likely to cum quickly for Kelly.

"This is so hot," she says softly a few minutes later. "I love the feel and thickness of your cock. You're so hard."

I don't feel her hand on my balls and realize she is touching herself. Kelly's skin is flushed, and her dark nipples are again hard. Her arousal is growing again, and I wonder how often this can happen before she falls off the edge. At this point, I hope she does.

A few moments later, she stops stroking me and moves forward until her pussy slides up the underside of my cock. Her still engorged lips glide along on either side of my shaft. Neither her heat nor the wetness of her pussy has diminished. We moan when she slides her pussy back and forth over my cock.

"Mmmm, Maybe this will help," her eyes half closed in pleasure.

I cautiously bring my hands to her hips and firmly grab her hips as she rides me. Her wet pussy slides back and forth over the entire length of my sensitive cock. She leans forward, placing her hands on my chest until her flushed face is mere inches from mine. Her breathing is faster, like earlier, and she grinds her clit into my cock. Kelly's hot eyes look past me as she rubs her pussy over my cock. I slide my hands up her sides and cup her tender orbs, rolling her hard nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. I want to kiss her, but I must let her decide how far she wants to go.

Kelly closes her eyes and moans loudly. She stops her forward and back motion but pivots her hips rapidly, grinding her clit against my cock. Kelly's fingers dig into my chest and her body becomes still as she cums. I think she may be even more aroused than before as I notice the beads of sweat forming on her face. Finally, her eyes and lips open in a lusty smile. Looking at me, she resumes her motion, kisses me, and then pushes herself upright. My hands fall away from her, and in a surprise move, she cups her breasts, pinching and pulling on her nipples. Her eyes never leave mine.

"You feel so good," she moans softly.

I stare up at her and thrust my hips up into her.

"I guess you like that," she says in a lusty voice."

I moan softly in response.

"Um," she moans, closing her eyes again.

"Did you just cum?" I ask her, putting my hands back on her hips.

"Mmmm, yeah, I did." She pulls on her nipples and then drops her hands to my chest again. A drop of sweat hits my cheek as she leans forward

I reach up and cup her breasts and she pushes her chest into my hand.

"I couldn't help myself." she smiles, "I hope you don't mind if I get myself off a few times as well."

"Not at all," I smile, "do whatever you want. I'm in your hands."

I want to say, "I want to be in your hot fucking cunt," but I don't.

She moans in response as I tweak her nipples. She rides me with a steady smooth motion as I play with her breasts. I feel my arousal reaching a peak and when I think I might be at the point of no return she backs up and sits on my thighs again. My cock springs up and it glimmers in the late afternoon light. Looking down at it, Kelly softly grips it in her hand. She rubs her fingertip through the precum oozing from its tip. Bringing her finger to her mouth, she tastes it. She smiles, leans forward, and licks the precum from my cock. My hips involuntarily buck up, almost pushing my cock into her mouth, and I fall back off my elbows with a moan.

"I guess you liked that too," she smacks her lips, "you taste good."

The immediacy of my orgasm retreated when she stopped stimulating me.

I throb in her hand, and she leans forward again, licking the precum from my cock. Kelly swirls her tongue around my glans, before taking it into her mouth. I moan and thrust upwards, pushing into her mouth. She responds by sucking on the top third of my cock. I moan again, reaching up to put a hand on her head, but she pulls away and moves her hips forward again. She sits on my cock like before.

Kelly starts to move forward and back along my shaft again. She must be more aroused because I can feel her juices running over my balls. The intensity of her movements is greater this time, and I'm not sure how much of this I can take. She puts her hands on my chest and leans forward, and I reach up to grasp her tits. This time I'm a little rougher when my hands work on her breasts. She moans and tells me she likes it. Her face is close to mine, and her breathing increases again. Then her hips start pivoting wildly on my shaft as her upper body flexes rapidly. She grunts out, "fuck," when she starts cumming. At that moment, I lean up and kiss her. Her tongue thrusts into my mouth, and she forcefully grinds her pussy against the head of my cock.

In the throes of her orgasms, Kelly moves too far forward off the end of my cock. With her weight removed, my erection naturally jerks upwards. My cock slides up between her pussy lips to her hot entrance. All this happens so quickly that her backward movement drives my cock into her. Simultaneously, I thrust, pushing my cock deep inside her. Her muscles immediately clamp tightly around my shaft and I feel the ripples of her orgasm run up and down my cock. My hands instinctively move to her hips and hold her as I thrust up into her again and again.

"OH FUCK!" she moans into my mouth.

Her eyes spring open and look into mine. Surprisingly, she doesn't break our kiss or move to get off me. She stops her movements, though, letting me thrust into her. Maybe this is how she is keeping her promise. The surprise in her eyes soon gives way to lust. Kelly breaks our kiss and picks her body up some, but keeps her hands on my chest. Looking down at me, she stays still, feeling my hard cock flexing and throbbing inside her.

"Oh god, you feel so good," she growls, "fuck me, Will, cum for me."

I groan loudly as she pivots her hips and moves up and down on my shaft. Our bodies move at a frenzied rate toward the inevitable conclusion. Kelly's body seizes again, her fingernails pierce the skin of my chest, and her eyes roll back as she cums hard, experiencing her most intense orgasm yet. This marks the end for me, and I thrust hard up inside her.

"FUCK, I'M CUMMING!" I groan, holding her hips tight to me.

"YES!" she cries and stares into mine.

Then she feels my first load of cum shoot into her womb. "

OH FUCK!" and she pushes down hard against me and cums again.

We stay tightly locked as I pump load after load of my seed deep inside her. Finally, my body goes limp and she collapses on my chest. Our sweat-soaked bodies heaving.

We lay like that for several minutes, trying to breathe and recover from our orgasms. Kelly finally pushes herself up and leans on my chest like before. She doesn't move to extricate my cock from her pussy.

"Fuck," she laughs, "look what we just did. And goddamn... that was amazing."

I smile in response. My brain is addled and I don't think I can speak coherently right now.

"Oh christ, you're bleeding," glancing at the small crescent-shaped gashes on my chest. Four on each breast. She moves her fingers and realization sets in.

"Damn, I did that," she apologizes, "I'm sorry."

I didn't even notice. She bends forward and kisses each wound, linking my blood off my flushed skin.

"God you feel good," she says with a lust-filled voice. "You're not as long as Bill, but you're thicker. Mmmmm. And you came inside me. I never let anyone cum inside me."

"Sorry, I couldn't stop," I said in a soft apologetic voice, "when I felt you cum again I lost it."

"It was so fucking intense," her voice excited, "I can still feel it."

Kelly slowly moves her hips in a circular motion.

"Sorry," I apologize again.

"Yeah, you probably should've pulled out," her voice soft, but with no regret. "I make guys wear a rubber. I can't remember when I last felt a guy cum in me, and never with such force. It felt like you jetted straight into my uterus."

"Oh, crap," I say as the depth of my actions enters my thoughts.

"Yeah," she continues, "any eggs in there don't stand a chance against your swimmers."

"OH, CRAP!" my heart starts pounding.

"Not to worry," Kelly smiles at my consternation, "It'll be alright, don't worry, you won't get me pregnant."

OH, CRAP!" for the third time as my stress threatens to burst out of my head.

"Chill, don't worry." her voice was soothing, "if it was an issue, I wouldn't be sitting here letting it soak in." Kelly laughed and moved her hips more. "And I wouldn't have let you inside me bareback let alone let you cum, if I wasn't protected."

Kelly's words and actions calm me down.

"You still feel like you're hard," smiling as she moves her hips.

Do That to Me One More Time

"Partly," smiling at her, "drugs plus arousal. Kind of my thing."

Considering the scare she gave me, I was surprised I still am partially erect. I guess a naked girl sitting on top of me wins out over a little thing like a potential pregnancy.

"Oh, really? That's a nice superpower," she laughs again, "does it take you long to get fully hard again?"

"Not usually." I roll us over, so she is on her back.

Her knees spread wide as I pick my upper body off hers. I move my hips slowly and thrust inside her. Bent at the knees, she lifts her legs toward her, offering me unrestricted access. I bend my head down and kiss her. Kelly starts to play with her tits.

"I should be as hard as you like in a minute." I start to take longer strokes.

She moans in pleasure as my cock moves in and out of her cum filled pussy. Kelly moves her hips with me and squeezes her flushed orbs. As usual, I steadily get stiffer, thrusting faster.

"Goddamn," she moans, "you really are a horny fucker. I can't believe your fucking me again. Ugh, that's it, fill my fuck-hole."

She's much more into this round, talking dirty, and fucking me back. After a few minutes, she puts her legs on my shoulders, and I push forward, lifting her ass off the bed. With every thrust, I go balls deep. Kelly is cussing and telling me to fuck the shit out of her. On one backstroke, I pull out of her. Instead of pushing back In, I wait and watch our cum slowly flow out and down over her ass.

"What the fuck?" she asks looking up at my cock dangling over her pussy."

I rub my cock over her clit, down between her lips, over her taint. Kelly's hips move, to try to get me back inside her. Then I rub my cum soaked head over her asshole.

"Do you want my next load in your pussy or somewhere else?" I push gently against her tight rosebud.

"I'm yours to use as you wish," she says in a deadly serious tone.

I push against her puckered asshole.

"How'd you know I'd like it?" She smiles up at me. "If you think I came quickly before, just wait."

"Just a guess," I say, and push my cock into her dark hole.

"YES!" she grunts.

I stop moving, and her sphincter tightens around the base of my glans. I haven't had much experience with anal sex, but I know enough to go slow, letting the woman get used to accommodating the penetration. I think about how the afternoon has turned out. Thirty minutes ago, I was frustrated with my friend, and now I fucking her again. My cock throbs and gets harder at the thought.

Kelly grunts when I enter her nether place. She turns up her hips and grabs her ass cheeks, pulling them apart. Her movement causes me to push a little farther, and I'm careful not to move anymore. Her breathing quickens and she tells me to fuck her ass. When I don't move, she lets me know her displeasure.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she asks me frustratedly.

"Going slow," I say.

"Fuck that," she almost sounds sarcastic. "Just fuck me hard; we don't have all day."

I'm taken aback by her insistence, but I do what I'm told and thrust hard, pushing my cock nearly all the way into her ass. Kelly grunts and her body quivers as I enter her. Holding her hips, I rapidly thrust, pumping my cock into her tight ass. Long thrusts, slowly pulling out and fast going in. About the fourth one, she starts cumming again. I move faster. She is so tight and hot, I'm so turned on; I know my orgasm is quickly approaching.

"Damn, your ass is so hot!" I say as I pummel her ass. "Does Bill ever fuck you like this?"

"FUCK! Bill!" her face is a jumble of expressions. "Oh fuck, so good, ohhhh, goddammit I'm cumming again. Don't stop, you fill me so good... Ohhh..." she trails off into another orgasm.

She takes her hands off her ass and jams three fingers of one into her pussy and furiously rubs her clit with the other. Her body spasms wildly as she utters a series of garbled "fucks," over and over. This is what I expected from her, not the passive submissive shit from earlier.

"Fuck, Kel," I moan, "you going to make me cum!"

"Fill my ass you butt-ficker," she groans through her teeth, "cum in me; I want to feel you fill my ass."

I can feel the three fingers in her pussy rub against my cock. She's rolling through a series of orgasms when I thrust hard and unload inside her. When I begin cumming, her body stiffens, taking in my second load of semen. I pull out and fall on the bed beside her when I finish. She lays like a rag doll, her hips hanging off the edge of the bed. My cum drips out of her holes, pooling on the floor. Our breathing is ragged and irregular as our bodies recover from the last fifteen minutes.

No Time Left for You...

A few moments later, I hear, "fuck, fuck, fuck...."

"What?" I ask, looking at the ceiling.

"You gotta get out of here," Kelly is looking at her clock and sounding frantic.

It's five before five.

"We did way more than we should've. We shouldn't have done anything. Fuck, fuck, fuck." She says as she sits up.

Kelly tries to get up, but she slips off the edge of the bed to the floor. Her ass lands in the small pool of our cum.

"FUCK!" she says way too loud as she realizes what she is sitting in.

Kelly gets up, wipes her hand across her backside, grabs a towel from her laundry basket, pats her hand, and then her ass. She picks up her dress, bra, and panties and shoves them to the bottom of her laundry basket. Then she grabs my jeans and throws them at me.

I move my head in time so the belt buckle misses my face.

"Sorry, but get your ass up," she looks down at herself.

"Fuck, your cum is running out of me." she puts her hand over her pussy.