The Day that Never Happened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lick and gently bite, tasting the soft skin of her neck. I suck gently and bite her neck harder, but not so hard to leave a mark. She moans louder in response and moves her head further, offering even more of her neck to my mouth. I repeat this over her jugular, and she responds in kind. I kiss my way back to her mouth. Pressing my lips hard against her, I drive my tongue deep into her mouth. At the same time, my hand slips over the soft material of her dress and cups her breast. Kelly stiffens at my touch but, again, quickly relaxes under my warm hand. My long fingers softly squeeze her firm round orb, and she hums as my palm glides over her hard nipple. I slowly massage her swollen flesh as sounds of pleasure softly fill the air. Kelly arches slightly, pushing her pert mound into my hand. I fondle one breast and then the other while I return to her neck, sucking and biting her tender skin. Kelly repeatedly sighs and moans as I pleasure her neck and breasts. Her encouraging sounds drive me to do more.

Now I'm in full foreplay mode, as she's shown no resistance. Her responses shout encouragement to me. I find her passiveness interesting and unexpected. I always thought Kelly to be a more active lover, but maybe this is how she likes it or how she can justify what we are doing. I'm ok with driving the bus as long as she is ok with where I take her. I choose to move a bit faster.

I shift my position and get up on my knees. This way, I can use both my hands on her breasts. Kelly seems to approve and arches her back as I focus on her firm mounds. I rub and massage her breasts. I roll her nipples between my fingers, pulling on the hard nubs. At the same time, I bend over to kiss her upper chest. My lips glide over her collarbones and along the neckline of her dress. Although she remains almost motionless, her vocalizations encourage me to proceed.

Kicking off my shoes, I gaze down at her prone body. I consider how Kelly's passive behavior is strangely adding to my arousal. Leaning over her, I cup her breasts momentarily before sliding my hands up to her shoulders. Kelly lowers her arms and lets out an encouraging double hum as my fingers hook the shoulder straps. I slowly slide the straps off her shoulders and down her arms. Halfway down her upper arm, Kelly arches her back, and I move further, rolling the dress off her breasts and exposing her light blue see-through bra. I continue pulling her dress down until it is bunched at her waist. I considered taking it completely off but decided to take it one step at a time.

Seeing her thighs hang uncomfortably off the bed, I kiss her and place my hands under her shoulders. I think about saying something, but I'm still afraid of breaking the spell. I lift her limp body a few inches and slide her back, so her hips are fully on the bed. I hear her give me that affirmative double hum and her smile widens as I set her back down. I feel some movement and see she has spread her legs apart again. I also note that her dress slid further down, and I can see her hip bones and the top of her blue panties.

I remove her bra, and Kelly arches her back again. Opening the front clasp between her breasts, I pull the straps down and off her arms. Kelly lays on the bed after I pull the bra out from under her.

"My god, you're beautiful," I whisper, seeing her lovely breasts for the first time.

They are flushed and rise and fall rapidly with her breathing. Kelly's respiration rate jumped when I removed her dress. Her nipples are small dark nubs. I'm surprised by her small tattoo of a monarch butterfly above and to the left of her left nipple. I reach over and softly trace it with my finger.

Kelly's breath catches when I touch the butterfly, then she breathes out a long sigh and licks her lips.

"That's fucking sexy as hell," I say as my hands cover and knead her breasts.

I lean over and lick the butterfly before sucking her breast into my mouth. Her breath catches in her throat. I suck in her nipple and over half of her warm globe, then pull my mouth off slowly until I suck hard on her nipple. I feel her body shake as she lets out a sharp moan. I take her nipple between my teeth and gently bite it before flicking it with my tongue. Dragging my tongue between her golden mounds, I do the same. My mouth moves back and forth between her heaving breasts, as my hand slowly glides down the tender flesh of her taut tummy. Kelly remains mostly motionless; her only response is a near-constant series of humming sounds, moans, or sighs.

I suckle her breasts, nibbling and swirling my tongue around her nipples. I pull on them with my teeth. I kiss and lick her whole chest, tracing the valley between her gorgeous peaks and around their perimeter. I can feel her arousal build with every touch of my lips and flick of my tongue.

My hand slips in the gap between her dress and lower belly. Her breathing gets faster, and her tummy flexes in anticipation as my fingers reach the top of her panties. Her breath catches when my fingers skim over their thin material. I feel her heat surge when my hand cups her mound. I suck hard on her breasts as I rub her sex through her panties.t. Kelly groans and attempts to spread her legs wider, stretching her dress at her knees. The dress restricts her legs, and she lets out a frustrated groan. But they are open enough so my hand can rub over the length of her pussy. Her cry of frustration turns to one of pleasure. Kelly's hips pivot, pushing her pussy into my hand. I press the heel of my hand into the hard nub of her clit, and she moans loudly. I grind my heel against it, and her head presses into the bed; her mouth opens as she groans in pleasure.

"Ooo, you like that," I whisper, lifting my lips from her nipple.

Her eyes open briefly, and I half expected her to say, "no shit sherlock," but they close again and give me a double hum. Her panties are soaked as I massage her mound. I drag my lips over her breasts, moving up her chest towards her neck. Kelly turns her head back again, submissively offering her throat to me. Her neck, chest, and breasts become a canvas I paint with kisses. As I pleasure her neck and pussy, her breaths become more rapid and shallow. Words like "oh yes'' mingle with her moans and sighs of pleasure. Her passiveness wanes as her hand touches and then grips my thigh.

I rub her mound, using my fingers over her panties and my thumb to stimulate her clit. I suck and bite Kelly's neck as my fingers rub up and down her pussy. My thumb flicks and presses into her clit. When my other hand pinches her nipples, Kelly's body stiffens, and she says, "Oh, fuck," between her moans. Her legs close on my hand, and I feel her panties get wetter as she cums for the first time. I slow my hand, and my kisses are gentler, and Kelly relaxes from her orgasm.

"Don't stop," she whispers. These are the first words directed at me since this started.

"All in good time," I say, removing my hand from under her skirt.

Kelly lets out a groan of disappointment. I pull the hem of her skirt up; she raises her butt, and the skirt slides up to her hips. Kelly lets out a hum of affirmation as she spreads her legs wider. Kneeling over her near-naked body, I undo my belt and open my jeans, pushing them and my boxers down to my knees and freeing my cock. I struggle to get first one leg and then the other past my knees, but I do and eventually slide them off my feet. I never see her open her eyes, but Kelly must know what I was doing. Her hand returns to my bare thigh as I take off my shirt.

I lean over and kiss her again, and she rubs her hand up my thigh. I lift my mouth from hers and look at her face as I feel her hand.

"Not completely passive," I whisper. It was a chancy thing to say, but her smile widened in response.

"In that case, I have something for you," I say, licking her lips.

I take her hand in mine. It's warm and soft, and her fingers grip mine. I lift it and place her fingers on my cock.

"Oh..." she moans appreciatively.

Kelly's fingers instinctively wrap around my shaft. Her grip varies, testing its firmness. Opening her eyes for the first time, she picks up her head and looks at what she is holding.

"Nice," the word trails off to a whisper, adding, "I've been thinking about that."

Her lips turn up as she glances at me before lying her head down. Closing her eyes again, her fingers touch and explore my member. I kiss her again, and her tongue pushes hard against mine this time. We moan together as our tongues glide over each other. I softly stroke her hair with my left hand while my right-hand moves down her smooth belly and under her panties. I stroke her erect clit between my fingers before moving further down and sliding them between her lips. When my two middle fingers enter her wet channel, she pivots her hips to drive them deeper. She moans with every touch, and her warm hand slides up and down my straining cock.

Other than her hand and hips, Kelly remains immobile. Her moans are nearly constant and louder as I rub her clit. Her breathing has become ragged, and I wonder if I could make her cum like this.

Rubbing her hard nub with my thumb, my two middle fingers swirl inside her. I suck hard on one nipple and then the other. Kelly's body stiffened, pushing her mound into my hand, and she let out a loud low groan. She spread her legs wider, and I drove my fingers deeper, bending them at the second knuckle. Biting her nipple, I try to trust them in and out, but her panties prevent it. I pull my hand out, and I get another groan of disappointment. Instead, I reach over her skirt and pull the crotch of her panties to the side. Kelly immediately picks her legs straight up.

"Take it off," she groans.

I pull her panties up her legs, over her feet, and throw them on the floor. Kelly drops her legs and spreads them wide. With unfettered access, I slid my long fingers deep inside her soaked pussy and rapidly thrust them in and out. My thumb continues to work her clit,, and I take turns biting her nipples. Kelly grunts another loud "Oh," and her hips pivot up, pushing my fingers even deeper. Her hand grips me even tighter and strokes me fast. Suddenly her hand stops moving, Kelly's pussy contracts around my fingers and her hips buck wildly as she cums again. Her head is tilted back, her mouth open, but she makes no sound. My thumb rubs her clit as I pump my fingers and suck hard on her tits. Kelly arches her back and groans a series of "fucks," as she cums again and again. I keep this up until she taps me on the head several times, and her legs clamp tight on my hand.

I stop and slowly withdraw my fingers. I let my hand rest on her mound while I tenderly kissed the flushed skin of her heaving chest dozens of times. Kelly relaxes into the bed, her eyes wide open staring at the ceiling. She says only one word, "fuck," before I give her a gentle, lingering kiss on her sweet lips. Her eyes close again, and a contented smile forms on her face. I straighten up and look down at her prone body. Her breasts, upper chest, and neck are uniformly pink with a post-orgasmic flush. I gently take her hand from my cock and place it on her breast, which falls limp to her side. Still caressing her mound, I slide to the left and softly drag my cockhead along her cheek, leaving a glistening streak of precum in its wake. Kelly turns her head towards me and opens her mouth. I push my cock in, and her lips close around it. I feel her tongue swirl around my glans; otherwise, she remains unmoving.

I marvel at her commitment to this game. I'm no longer wondering why she is doing it; all I know is that it is turning me on. She's already cum several times and will experience more before my pent-up orgasm erupts. But I have more to do before then, and right now, I want to fuck her mouth. I take hold of her head and begin to pump my meat into her mouth. It's weird and arousing at the same time. Kelly makes no effort other than her tongue and keeping her lips tight around my shaft. Taking my hand from her pussy, I withdraw my cock and rub her juice over my shaft. Then I press the same fingers to her lips. She eagerly sucks them in, licking off her juices. Pulling my fingers from her mouth, I hold her head with both hands and thrust my hard shaft back into her mouth.

Kelly lays prone, breathing through her nose as I slowly feed her my cock. I am very turned on by this and move more fervently, thrusting deep into her mouth. The second time I hit the back of her throat, she gagged and coughed. She remains in character, but for lifting her hand to push against me. I back off and then withdraw. I'm getting into it too much, and I'd rather not cum in her mouth, not yet, anyway. Kelly lets out a disappointing sigh.

I get off the bed and stand between her legs. I take hold of her skirt, and Kelly lifts her butt. I pull it down and off her legs, throwing it on her panties. No sooner is her skirt off than Kelly picks up her legs and spreads them as wide as possible. Her legs lay to each side, almost like a gymnast. I gaze upon the object of my desire and hear Kelly give me a double hum in appreciation as I lay my hands on her bare thighs.

Her brown muff is trimmed in a triangle shape, with its apex on her clitoral hood. An infinity symbol is tattooed at the top edge of her bush, and two small hearts are on either side of the apex. The tip of her clit peeks out from the folds of her enlarged clitoral hood and sparkles with dew drops. Her dark gray labia are puffy and open, showing her pulsing wet interior. Her shiny, deep red channel seems to quiver in anticipation of what's to come. Other than her triangular bush, the rest of her mound is shaved bare.

"Time to eat your juicy center," I say under my breath.

Kelly pivots up her hips as if to invite me in. I feel the urge to move forward and drive my hard cock deep inside her waiting cunt, but I have other plans. I grab her legs, pull her to the edge of the bed, and hold them wide as I kneel. I lean forward, place the tip of my tongue on the tender skin below her gash and drag it up between her lips, through her wet opening to her clit. A deep groan flows out of Kelly as her legs spasm in response. I flick and swirl my tongue around her clit and get the same response. I suck her erect nub before taking it between my teeth and flicking it with my tongue. Kelly cries out a garbled "oh fuck,"

I lick up and down her gash several times, starting from her rosebud and ending at her clit. One of her hands grabs my hair, pulling my face into her pussy. I suck each of her lips, pulling them out and then driving my tongue into her pulsing hole. I've discovered that Kelly prefers the word "fuck" when being sexually stimulated. My face is awash in her wetness as copious amounts of fluid flow from her cunt. I fuck her with my tongue, lap, and suck her lips and clit. I probe her asshole with my tongue, pushing it in just a little. Kelly writhes under my oral assault. I suck hard on her clit and push two fingers deep into her convulsing pussy. I then slid my little finger into her ass. Kelly goes over the edge, her legs clamp to my head, and her whole body spasms in a series of orgasms.

I slow my mouth and fingers, and as she comes down from her orgasm, I stand up. Hooking my arms under her legs and lifting her ass off the bed. Kelly's breathing had started to normalize, but when I began rubbing my cock up and down between her pussy lips, it quickly increased. I pushed my head into her opening and thrust hard, sliding deep until my balls slapped against her ass. Kelly cried out, "OH FUCK," when I buried myself inside her. I held myself there for several moments, reveling in the feeling of her warm sheath enveloping my shaft. I pulled all the way out of her and thrust again, starting a steady rhythm of long deep thrusts. Kelly thrust her hips into me and started an "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," that sounded like she was panting. Now that I was standing, I could see her face. Her head was up, eyes open, and she watched my cock move in and out of her.

"Kel, I don't think I will last much longer," I say breathlessly. "I'm going to pump a huge load into your hot, tight pussy."

I lean into her and increase my tempo. Suddenly her "oh fucks," became "oh no."

"Oh fuck, no.., no, no, no," she groaned and started to move away from me.

I thought she didn't want me to cum inside her. I was very wrong in that assumption.

"NO, NO, NO!" she cried loudly, "STOP, please stop! We can't be doing this."

Kelly pushed me back with her feet as she scooted the other way on the bed. I was left standing with my hard cock, slick with her juices, bouncing before me. I was a little surprised I didn't start cumming; I was that close when I pulled out of her. Kelly immediately starts apologizing and says we have to stop. I stand there dumbfounded, looking at her.

"What the fuck, Kel?" my voice is a mixture of anger, frustration, and confusion.

"I'm sorry, Will," her eyes fixed on me. "I shouldn't have let this start, let alone go this far." She moves toward me and sits up on the edge of the bed.

"I don't understand," feeling confused and rejected, I plop down on the bed next to her and then fall backward on the bed.

Recriminations and Explanations

Kelly remains sitting and is silent for a few long moments. Our labored breathing becomes more regular.

"It's just that I'm so high, and that weed gets me so horny. It felt so good when you started to kiss me." Her eyes stare at the floor. She places her hand gently on my knee.

"And then when you started to touch me...," Kelly shakes her head, her phrases are disjointed, "I just got..., just got..., so turned on. You made me cum so easily; your hands and mouth were magic.... Biting my neck, my breast and pussy were on fire. I was so turned on...."

She lifts her eyes and looks out her window into the waning light of the day. She let out a low sigh, and her fingers softly squeezed my knee. Again there is silence for a long while.

"You should've stopped me way earlier," I finally say. There is no disguising the anger in my voice.

"I know," she glances at me briefly and then out the window again. "I know, but it felt so good. I didn't want to encourage you, and I didn't want to stop you. After you made me cum the first time, I decided I wouldn't stop you. I would lay here, let you have your way with me. The thought of doing nothing and letting you do anything turned me on even more. And each time I came, I wanted more. I can't believe how intuitively you played my body; I came so hard, so many times. I wanted you to do anything and everything for me. I came the moment your cock entered me. I wanted it so bad.

"But you stopped me," I say in the same flat tone. "I get that no means no, but this is ridiculous. I was inside you; I made you cum so many times. We were fucking, and I was so close to cumming. What's the fucking deal?"

I remind myself that Jan does the same thing, and I go along with it every time. Although I've never gotten this far with Jan, I must be an idiot.

"I came the first time when you bit my neck and then again...," she turns, looking directly at me, before turning away again. "And again, and again as you pleasured me. But when you said you were going to cum, I realized the mistake I made, a selfish mistake. And I thought about Bill and how I was betraying him. My selfish desires were betraying him. I knew I needed to stop. When I felt your cock inside me. I knew it was then or never."

"I would've preferred never," I say, almost jokingly. The angry tone has washed from my voice.

"I know," her voice was deeply apologetic. "I almost couldn't stop; I wanted to cum again; I wanted to feel you cum. I still want to feel you inside me, but I don't think I can face Bill if we do."

"I'd be eating your pussy, and you'd be cumming again," I say almost sarcastically. I get up on my elbows. "So call him, make an excuse, tell him anything, and let's get back to it. We both want to. You've already cum so many times; you and I will both cum many times before this day is over."