The Day the Gates Opened Up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Avira said, "It looks like I have to do you several times until this becomes limp."

I nodded again and we proceeded to do it again. It was during our sixth time, that one of the Demons had come in and saw what we were doing. This Demon was about to stop us, when another Demon told him not to and let us continue having our fun.

When Avira had cum in me, the amount of it was so much that some of it spilled out of me. As Avira came out of me, a wet plop was heard. Although Avira had come into me six times and that he had a relieved look on his face, and despite all that, his penis was still erect.

Then the smaller Demon went over to Avira and asked, "Did you like banging away at your sister." Avira answered after he caught his breath, "No I didn't, I did it to save my sister's honor, so I would be the one to take her virginity and not any of you and I would do it again, if need be. Besides I will accept any punishment for what I had done. It was during that time I was having sex with Jenni that we decided to do whatever you want us to do."

Then the other Demon said, "I should get rid of all this spunk out of this little girl."

Then the smaller Demon replied, "I don't think you should do that, Afzal until you check her out." Then Afzal said, "Why should I check her out, Tufayl, unless..."

Then Tufayl nodded his head, then Afzal did something to me and then Tufayl went over to Avira and then he said, "You had bed down a few girls before, didn't you. How many of them did you get pregnant?" Avira replied, "I don't know, all of them or none of them, we weren't together long enough to find out."

Then Tufayl replied, "Well, I got some news for you, you just got your sister pregnant. A spell was placed on her and as soon as she was filled with cum, she would get pregnant."

As the news of what Tufayl had said, we both said, "I/He got Jen/me pregnant."

Tufayl nodded and then said, "Besides that your Baby-Maker of yours will not go down ever, even if you had come a dozen times or more, and until you have cum 6 times; your cock will be very painful. So when you wake up in the morning, I would suggest getting some manual stimulation to get some relief."

When we had heard Tufayl say Baby-Maker, we believed that he was teasing us, as we both knew that I was pregnant with Avira's child.

Then Afzal was about to do something, when Tufayl said, "I would wait until the morning, then the chances are better and this little girl has rested up."

Then Tufayl brought large tray in and laid it on the table, took the cover and there was a spread of food on the tray, so we went over and started to eat it. But then we stopped, when Tufayl saw what we were doing and said, "Don't worry the food is safe for you to eat. So eat and drink your fill."

I tried to eat as much as I could, because now I knew that I was pregnant and I needed all the nourishment for the both of us, for me and my unborn child. Also we both slept on two different beds, we weren't that far apart as the beds were no more than 5 feet apart.

I woke up to the sounds of my brother masturbating his cock and cumming for the first time this morning. I could roughly see that Avira's cock was still hard and stiff and his balls had become engorged with sperm during the night and the sheet was soaked in his cum, were he had covered it. As we were waiting for our breakfast, Avira was going through his fourth masturbation, when both Tufayl and Afzal had came in and watched Avira finally cum for the fourth time and waited until he was finished with his sixth one.

As Avira had cum for the sixth and final time, the amount of jism that had come out of him, it looked like he could fill several specimen cups. Then Tufayl had walked towards me and finally saw the sheets on my bed and how blood soaked they were. He gave a light chuckle and pointed towards my sheets, and then Afzal came over, saw the sheets and gave a long low whistle and nodded and winked at Avira. Then Avira blushed in embarrassment at what Afzal had silently told him.

Then Tufayl shoved two of his fingers deep into my vagina and as he pushed them in, I could feel them touch the inside of my womb, then Tufayl said something and I felt an energy coursing through my belly. Then I felt it happened, what I thought would take me months to carry and deliver this child, Tufayl did it in a matter of minutes. In a few moments, I was nine months pregnant. All it took was 15 to 20 minutes for me to become full term.

Then Tufayl said, "Since this is your first Pumped Full-Up, you are going to experience giving birth to your first child."

It didn't take long for the first contraction to come; Afzal was right behind me, so that he could help me push at each contraction and Tufayl checked from time to time to see how dilated I was, as the contractions continued. What seemed to go on forever, Tufayl finally said, "She is fully opened, so she is going to give birth soon with a few more pushes"

It was shortly after Tufayl had said that, that my water broke and the contractions came even harder, faster and stronger. Tears flowed down my cheeks as the contractions and my pushing continued on.

Afzal told me to push hard as the baby went down the vagina, when Tufayl saw the crown of my baby's head started to show, Afzal told to push as hard as I could. As the head was clear, the rest of the birthing was easy. The next thing that I had to wait for was the placenta to come and wait to see if my baby was healthy, which I knew that our baby was going to be fine as I heard it give out a cry. Once Afzal and Tufayl had it checked out, cleaned our baby and did everything else, Tufayl as handed my baby, he said, "You have one fine and healthy little girl. You should try nursing her while she is still with you."

I took my newly born daughter in my arms and put her to one of my breasts as they were now flowing with breast milk. It took me some time, but I managed to breast feed my daughter, first one breast and then the other.

It was after I had finished up feeding my baby, I had noticed that Afzal and Tufayl were not around. It was after a few more minutes before Tufayl had returned and asked for my baby, I didn't want to let my daughter go, but I knew that would be impossible given the situation that we were in. So I handed my daughter to Tufayl and then he left the room.

We both waited to something to happen, as nothing happened since I had handed my daughter to Tufayl, not for several minutes. So then another Demon entered into the room and said, "I want you to follow me."

We had followed this Demon to another room and we were let inside. Then we heard Malik say, "I want you two to sit somewhere in this room and wait there silently until I tell you two otherwise." We both nodded at what Malik had said and we had chosen our spot against the wall and waited for whatever to happen. It was then that 6 Demons had entered the room and started to search for us, it wasn't until Malik had told us to move that they were able to find us. Despite that at one point, one of the Demons was looking straight at us for a moment or two.

One of the Demons was about to ask, it was then Malik said, "Their names is Jennifer and Avira and when you translate their names, Jennifer means 'White Phantom' and Avira means 'Air, Spirit'. The Eldritch magic that permutated into this world had caused some changes to some people. In this case, with these two children, once they are still, none of you would be able to see them. So as I told one of you before, remove the magic from them, so that they don't become invisible to most of us."

So one of the Demon went over to us, chanted some words and a mist-like substance came off our body. Then Malik said, "One of you, take Jenni and Avira to the room that has been prepared for them. Jenni and Avira, wait there, because there are some things going to happening to you."

It was then that we were taken to another room and saw all sorts of things on the wall. Some of them we recognized, some we didn't. After looking around the room and we saw a table with straps to tie one person, I wondered if we are going to be tied down on that table.

We got our answer as another Demon had entered the room. He put Avira onto some wall shackles and cuffed him up. Because his hand was in the air, Avira couldn't do anything, as anything could happen to me or him.

Then the Demon took me, strap me onto the table, then chanted something and then said, "I have put a spell on you, so that you don't feel any pain, as I going to do some things to you and some of those things I am going to do you will be very painful. Also I don't want you to move as I am doing this operation on you, so if you move, something could go wrong and could possible hurt or kill you, that is why you are strapped down."

My arms were tied above my body and my legs were spread wide apart, showing my cunt to anyone who could see. It was then that this Demon looked at something and then said, "Ok, there are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 things I have to do to you. So I will start in this region."

He shoved two of his fingers into my cunt and started to wiggle and pushed them around, as he was doing that he again chanted something, after he was finished, he shoved his whole hand and some of his arm into me, and then afterwards he put one of his fingers into me and was satisfied at that result.

Because the spell that removed any sensation of pain, I felt no pain, but the sensation as he shoved his hand and arm into me, it was a weird and sickly feeling that I got, not that enjoyable. Then he put his fingers again inside me, touched around until he got to a certain place and again said something, and then I felt something building and burning up inside of me. Then he told me to not fight what was happening to me and to let go. When I did let go I have the first big orgasm I had ever had. My body shuddered as the orgasm coursed through my body.

Then he took his thumb and finger tip and gently touched my clit, as before, he chanted something and then started to stroke my clit and after a moment or two, I had come again, soaking the bedding underneath me.

Then the Demon unstrapped me, turned me over and then strapped me up again. I knew what he was going to do to me. He put his two fingers into my ass, moved them about inside me and again chanted something, then shoved his hand and some of his arm up my ass. As I had felt no pain as he had done that, but it still felt weird as he had done to my cunt. Then he got some of the shit on him that was within me, shook it off his arm and what he couldn't get off by flinging it, he washed it off with a piece of cloth or something and some soapy water in a basin.

Then he turned me over, but didn't tie as tight as before, then got a jar of a thick and gooey gunk and smeared it all over my breast. Then he waited until the viscous and gelatinous gunk had dried off, and then chanted something again and then to the surprise to both of us, my breasts were started to get bigger, too much for my body.

I didn't know if I had the strength and willpower for this to continue on, but then the Demon said, "One last thing for me to do and you are finished. Then it is your brother's turn, after I had checked something out." It was then that the Demon had fondled my breasts, until I had come again, making the bedding even more wet then it was. I was still dripping wet that the Demon put his fingers into my cunt and scoped out some of my come.

As I lay on the table, waiting for the last thing to happen, when Avira said, "Do you know that you have made my sisters breasts too big for her body, what kind of trouble she is going have with such large breasts."

The Demon answered, "As I told your sister, that I not finished with her and I am waiting for her to recuperate and have a bit of a light snack, so that I can finish off what I have done. So wait for your turn." Then Avira dropped his head in defeat.

After the Demon had licked the come off his hand and looked at me, then again chanted something and I waited for something to happen and it did. Although I didn't feel any pain, I could feel slowly, but surely feel my body growing, as the others had done to my baby daughter and made her come to full term in a manner of several minutes, they were doing a similar thing to me.

Avira watched as I grew from a fairly underdeveloped, but blossoming teenager, to an almost grown woman. He was slimming my waist a bit, adding some curves to my body, strengthening and tightening the muscles, tendons, tissues, ligaments and whatnot around my breast and my back, to accommodate my enlarge breast and to keep them upright. Adding some muscle mass to my body and then after he was finished, I found out that I wasn't as exhausted as I was before, he also must have done some changes to my body, so that I would have increased endurance and stamina, so, I thought at that time, that no matter how many guys do me I wouldn't get as exhausted, having sex.

Then the Demon untied me, grabbed a chain and collar off the floor and put a collar around my neck and locked it and then I sat down near the table. Then he took Avira off the wall and tied him up securely, but loosely, said the spell, so that Avira would feel no pain, then he got some stuff from another jar, slather it on his cock and balls and waited for it to dry as well. Then the Demon gathered Avira's balls with his hand, said a chant again, as I watched, I could see Avira's balls getting bigger and bigger, until Avira was very well endowed in that area. Then the Demon grabbed his cock, and again said something, then Avira's cock got longer and thicker, complementing his enlarge balls.

Then the Demon did almost the same thing as he did to me, making him grow from what he was to what he is, but instead of giving Avira some curves, the Demon added some more muscles mass to his body, giving him a slicker, muscular body then he ever have. Then the Demon took the other end of the chain and put the collar on him as well, after Avira was released from his other bonds.

Then he took us to another area and as were going to this next place he said, "Now I must make sure that the both out you are clean both inside and out. Don't worry that spell is still on, and should be for some time to come, so you won't feel any pain as I am doing some more things to you." That didn't reassure us too well. So we just followed him to our next place.

When we got there we saw that it was a bath area with a tub and other things as well. With the collar still on us, this Demon took us to some weird chair-like thing in which instead as you would sit normally in a chair; it would hold you in a somewhat inverted position. We were both strapped in and then I felt something entered both my ass and cunt. Then I knew by what he meant, making sure that we were clean inside and out. He was going to give us both an enema and I would have a douching. I groaned as the liquid entered my ass, slowly filling me up. It wasn't until I was given the final dose, that the Demon said, "This plug that you have in your ass will not let allow you to go to the bathroom until I let it out. So for as long as it is in you, you have to endure it."

I don't know for how long the plug was inside me, but when he let it out, all or most of what was inside of me had came rushing out. Then he put the plug back into me again and then started to put more of that stuff into my ass.

I again groaned as he filled me again with a few more big plungers of the stuff into my ass causing my belly to be filled to almost to full capacity and then he let it stay in for while until he got the plug out of my ass.

He did this a few more times until he knew that I had was an empty bowel, then he had then filled up my cunt and womb with something else and instead of letting it drain, he suctioned it out and again repeated the process until he knew I was clean inside that area as well.

Then it was Avira's turn to be cleaned out from the inside as well, and he too, did the same thing with Avira. I saw how full Avira got as the Demon had filled Avira's belly with the liquid that the Demon had shoved up his ass. It was after he knew that we were clean from the inside he took us to the bathtub and washed us everywhere, finishing off in our privates. We were too exhausted to do anything as he had carefully administered in getting rid of all the stuff that was on us.

It was during the time that he was washing our privates, that he had fondled us until I had almost come and Avira's was hard and stiff. So much so that it looked like that he could cum at anytime now.

Although we didn't like what was going on with us, we did like the bath, because it had been a long time since we had a nice warm bath and it felt good to get rid of all the dirt, grim and whatnot that was on us.

Then he led us to another area, after we were dried off, took off he collars of us and what we could see next was a narrow, but long pool. About 3 ft wide and 5 ft long, with some sort of liquid in it. It looked like one of the dipping troughs for livestock, in order to bath and get rid of skin parasites or whatever that might be on them. It was then that the Demon said, "Here drink this, this for something for what you are going to do."

We both drank the liquid and looked to see if we could not go into the pool, but the ledges were too narrow for us so we had to walk through the pool.

As we walked into this pool, we saw that it had a gentle slope, letting us walk across the bottom, eventually coming up to our neck, but then there was a sudden drop, causing the both of us to be completely dunked into this liquid. Luckily this sudden drop wasn't too big and eventually we could walk over to the other side.

We waited for something to happen; it wasn't til we were almost dry that we were allowed to go through the door, the only thing that was still somewhat wet was our hair. To which we saw another bed and 5 large Demons were waiting for us. So we went over to the bed and waited, when one of the Demons said, "You two have to get together again, but no fucking, so both of you get on that bed."

Avira had some difficulties in getting his cock into me, because we were both a bit cold, nervous and wondered if they were going to get me pregnant again.

Then when we were joined together, we heard the grunts and groans as the 5 Demons started to masturbate themselves with their massive cocks and when they had shot their loads, it landed on us, and they continued until we were almost covered with their cum. The only place that we weren't covered in cum was above our necks.

It was after we were almost fully covered with their cum and it had hardened, all of the 5 Demons in a circle around us, chanted something and bit by bit their cum was slowly seeping into us. Then something else as almost all the cum had been absorbed into us, we both came with such ferocity that I didn't know if that could ever happen again.

It was after we had separated, then Malik said, "Would one of you escort, no, carry these two to my chambers. I want to give them something. I hope that you will like what I am giving you."

Then one of the Demons picked us up and carried us to Malik. We were too exhausted to do anything, after having all the changes that were done to us, that whatever we did and coupled that we hadn't anything to eat since last night.

We must have just dozed off, because the next thing we saw was that we were in a large, highly elaborate and decorated room with all sorts of things, to which some of the stuff we had seen before. Then we saw Malik, for a Demon, he looked like a human being, except for the horns on his head and his ears. He had above average look, very muscular, but not overtly muscular, a nice chiseled look. He look to be well over 6 ft tall, but not quite 7 ft tall, maybe about 6 ½ ft tall. From the bulge from his pants it looked like he was very well endowed. If he wanted to, Malik could get a dozen or more girls pregnant.