The Day the Gates Opened Up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Than I said, "I don't want to be rude or anything, but are you a Sex Toy; doing whatever Demons or Demoness wants you to do. Seeking pleasure whatever or whenever they want" Cain replied, "Yes, I am. As you can see, anyone can do almost anything to me. The thing is that I am scared that Demon will come back for me later and who knows what he has in stock for me."

Then Cain asked, "How do you know all about that." I replied, "Malik, told the both of us about some things and that we are divided into two groups, laborers and sex slaves. And from what had just happened to you, I was guessing that you are a Sex Toy."

Then Avira asked, "Are you still paralyzed or did they make it that you can walk again. Cain replied, "I am somewhat paralyzed, but I can walk a bit, not that far only a few feet. Also I can feel things as you just saw."

Then Cain got up and walked a few steps and then sat down, then said, "They put something in my back. At first, all that I could you was stand up and now I can walk a few feet as you can see. But I am also limited in how far I can go. So if anyone wants to take pleasure of me, I can't get very far away from them, even with my increased upper body strength."

We all winced at what Cain had said and than we all talked about other things until a Demon entered the room and told us that our time was up and we went out separate ways.

We were led back to Malik room and had a late lunch, because Avira had sex with the girls in the other room before, Avira didn't need to have sex with the girls in this room. So we waited until Malik had come back, sat down next to us and then he said, "Jenni, since my guys, didn't have any fun with you, when you got captured, I am going let my all of my guys fuck you. Don't worry, it will not be everyone at once, a group of my men will do you until at all on my have done you at least once. While your sister is being banged away, you are going to get many girls pregnant and I do mean many. I should tell you some of the girl will have a pregnancy spell on them, but you will not know which ones, so rest up, you are both going to be busy for the next few days."

It was an hour or so and my thought were on Cain and what that Demon was going to do to him, I asked, "While we were with Ethan and the others, I had noticed that a Demon had entered the room and sodomized Cain in front of all of us and then gave Cain a smile and a wink. So if I understand properly, that Demon will come back for him and some more things to Cain."

Then Malik nodded and answered, "And you are wondering if you can see what Demon is going to do to Cain. I suppose, that there no harm in watching what is happening to Cain."

Then Malik brought over an large orb of some kind and a smoke-like substance swirled around and slowly it cleared up and then I could see Cain in his room, with several things inside as well.

Then shortly afterwards, that same Demon entered in Cain's room, took a nasty looking whip, then chained Cain, both from the ceiling and floor, with Cain's arm and legs held by the ends by at least a 3 ft bar, then the Demon said, "I should get you nice and properly warmed up, before I have my fun."

Then he took the whip and hit Cain across his back. Cain screamed as the whip contacted his back. The Demon let the whip cross Cain's back a few more times and then put the whip away and then looked for something else. What the Demon took was a ball-like devise and a paddle. Opened up the ball-like apparatus and encased Cain's cock and balls, then he shut the ball tightly and then took the paddle and hit Cain's ass a few times. Then the Demon said, "I think you are good and ready for me, now this will not hurt you."

Then the Demon slowly pushed his cock into Cain's ass and slowly fucked Cain at first and went into a quicker pace at a steady rate, until the Demon had cum inside Cain's ass.

When the Demon was finished, he took off the ball that held his cock and balls and we noticed (the Demon and I) that Cain's cock become hard and erect, then the Demon said, "I guess you still want some more fun. Well, I guess I have to do you a few more times." Cain blanched at what the Demon had said and waited for whatever to happen next.

Cain didn't have to wait long as the Demon shoved a stick, with a series of knobs going up the shaft, shoved it up his ass and then the Demon shoved his cock up Cain's ass. Cain screamed as the Demon shoved his crankshaft into him.

As the Demon ass-fucked Cain, until it looked like Cain was about to cum, only the Demon would stop and waited for a moment or two and start over again, for several minutes, the Demon had done this, until the Demon was satisfied with what he had done and then helped Cain cum.

After that the Demon unchained Cain and Cain dropped down onto the floor, Cain wept bitterly at what the Demon had done. Then the Demon picked up Cain, laid him on a bed, on his belly and lightly rubbed the small of his back. Cain gasped at first and then after a moment or two, gave a sigh of relief.

As the Demon was leaving, said, "You are very good, I will come by everyday at this time and we will do this again."

Cain gasped at what the Demon had said and cried even more at a prospect of being back-fucked like this everyday.

Then Malik said, "A Diademata was placed in the small of his back and that's what's give him the ability to walk short distances and to feel anything. So when Áziz had rubbed Cain's back, it sent out some endorphin out to make Cain feel better."

Then I said, "Why does Cain have to be punished, since it was your eldritch magic that had changed him. I am sorry to talk like this."

Malik answered, "Don't be, but what do you mean our Eldritch magic had changed him. Cain tried to hurt one of my men. Unsuccessfully I might add."

I answered, "The name that Cain was going to have was Kabil, but to anglicized Cain, Cain's father is or was of Turkish descent, but his mother wasn't, and Cain's father wanted to give Cain a Turkish name. So that is why Cain has darkish skin color and that Kabil means 'possessed'. And if I remember that the eldritch magic had caused some changes and in Cain's case it made him act out as if was possessed. So is there anything to help Cain."

Malik shook his head and said, "No, I cannot do anything like that, but I can make his life a bit easier. He will be still treated this way, but he will be given more food to keep his strength up."

I felt sorry for Cain, but as I had just learned, the eldritch magic had caused changes for some of us.

When morning had came, Avira was about to have sex with one of the girls, when one of the Demons said, "Not so fast there, little boy, you will be needing all of that Baby-Juice where you are going to and here little girl, get ready to have a lot of fun with us."

Then that Demon was hit by something, like a small bolt of lightening across his back, than Malik said, "Ghayth, They are to be called by their given names and they are Avira and Jenni, or do I have to punish you again."

We looked over to Malik and saw that he had a whip in his hand and it crackled with an electric charge.

Ghayth nodded his head and took us to two different places. When Avira got to the room, he saw that there were 8 or so girls, so Avira went over to the closest girl and had slowly caressed, fondled and held her gently. When this girl was good and ready, Avira slowly entered her and noticed that she was either a virgin or was made into a virgin again.

After Avira had finished with the 8 girls, they were taken to another room and Avira was given a light meal. When Avira had finished eating his meal and rest up a bit, he was given another 8 girls. All of them looked like, that they were under the age of 18 years and later he found out that the youngest was 14 years old and that most of them were made into virgins.

It was during Avira's resting period, that Hafiz said, "You are good, most of the other breeders, just bang away at the girls until they had cum inside of them. Not caring for them, only making sure that they get pregnant. You treat them with some respect, maybe in a way making healthier babies. I have noticed that you only know a few sexual positions; do you what to learn a few more."

Avira was astonished at what Hafiz had said and wondered if this was some sort of reward for his work and Avira agreed to what Hafiz had proposed. When the next batch of girls had came in, Hafiz had shown a few more positions and some of them had showed how deep Avira could shove his baby-maker inside a girl.

I was taken to a room that was a fair size and had a somewhat large bed, probably large and strong enough to hold me and maybe two Demons.

I didn't have to wait long for the first Demon to enter my room, the Demon laid me down on the bed and immediately sucked onto one of my breasts and fondled the other and did so until I had come, causing to me to shuddered as I had come. When I had come, my come was thick and gooey, not like the first time, in which it was very watery. Then the Demon put his one of his fingers into me and gently massaged my G-Spot until I had come again. It was after he had done that that he shoved his cock gently and slowly, but surely started to pump me at a faster and faster pace, until he had came into me, causing me to come a few times before he had cum into me.

The first few sessions that I was given were ok, many of the Demons took me from behind, not wanting to crush me under their stout bodies or hurt me with their massive cocks. Even a few of them had made me come, when they had cum inside me, by fondling my clit and cumming when I had come.

That all changed after the next few sessions, one or two Demons would take me and would either fuck me up my cunt or my up my ass. When there were two Demons, one would do my ass and one would do my cunt and then they would switch. Then one time, three Demons had entered the room and they each would fuck my ass, cunt and mouth, each switching until they had done me once in each of my orifices.

At first, I couldn't keep the cum in my stomach, but after a while I was able to swallow and keep the cum inside of me.

It was after a session was almost finished, when one Demon had made me suck his cock, which I had felt something and it wasn't a good feeling at all.

Then Badr said, "Now be a good girl and swallow my cum."

I tried my best to swallow his cum, but I felt something, but in the end I had swallowed his cum. Another Demon was fucking me from behind, when he saw something happened to me and quickly held me and bent over and I had promptly coughed up some of the cum inside of me, so Fadi put his hand over my stomach and finally I had vomited most of what was inside my stomach.

Then Fadi said, "Are you all right, Jenni, that is a lot of cum inside of your stomach, whenever I can, I will be right here to make sure that nothing like this ever happens to you again, if I am allowed too."

Then we heard Malik replied, "Sure, you are allowed to stay as long as you can, to ensure Jenni's health and well-being. As long it doesn't interfere with your duties."

Then Fadi replied, "Yes Sir, I will do my best to make sure that Jenni's doesn't get hurt in any way, whenever I am here with her."

As Fadi had is cock up my cunt, he finished up at what he was doing and laid me on the bed, and when my tray of food was placed on the table, Fadi had brought over a drink and I tried to drink what was in it, only I had thrown-up again.

So Fadi leaned part of my body on the side of the bed, held my stomach again and chanted something and everything that was in my stomach had came out. Fadi did it again to make sure that my stomach was empty. Then after he refilled the cup, I was able to drink whatever was in it. After I had sipped some of the beverage, Fadi broke a piece of food and he gently fed me, until I was able to eat the food properly again.

For the most of the time Fadi had been with me during my sessions with the many Demons, it was after a few more sessions, I got another surprise, some of the Demons had two cocks instead of one.

When that had happened, I first felt something strange entered my ass and then I realized that it was another cock was entering my ass and the Demon had fuck both of them with much vigor.

By the end of the day, I was somewhat sore, but sated as had entered Malik quarters. When two Demoness had walked over to me and had gave me another massage, putting some cram up my cunt, to which I had later found out it was some healing cream to heal any tears inside my cunt that I might have. It was after they had finished giving me my massage, it was then Avira had entered in as well and they two gave Avira a massage as well.

After the Demoness was finished with Avira's massage, he lay down near me and asked, "So how was your day."

I replied, "Interesting enough, it started out more or less normal enough, but when two or three Demons took turns with me, things got interesting, one would fuck me in the cunt, the other in my ass and/or I would be sucking the other Demon with my mouth and once they where done, they would all switch until I got done by all of them in each of my orifices. Then I got another surprise, some of the Demons have two cocks and they entered one of each of them into my cunt and ass. Although I almost had some trouble, during one of my sessions, I had sucked one too many Demons and my stomach couldn't handled it anymore, eventually, with some help, I got rid of all the spunk in my stomach."

I paused for a moment or two and then said, "But if is wasn't for Fadi, I might have choked on the cum in my tummy. So how was your day?"

Avira answered, "I don't know the reason why, but a fair portion of the girls that I had done, were made back into virgins, but I had treated them all with respect and made love to them as best as I could. Probably because I had treated the girls so well, that Hafiz had taught me some new sexual positions, in which some of them can drive a cock deep into a girl, ALTHOUGH I WILL NOT DO THEM TO YOU."

Then as Avira was about to lie down, then he realized at what I had said and then asked, "Did I hear you correctly that some of the Demons had two cocks."

I replied, "Yes, you did, not all the Demons have two cocks, but a few of them do and they can cunt and ass-fuck me at the same time. That is a unusual feeling."

I could see Avira trying to imagine figure out how a Demon with two cocks looked like, well he could his answer the very next day.

It was after Avira had entered the room that he saw a Demon fucking a girl and after Hafiz was finished, Avira had seen that he had two cocks, both in an semi-erect state. Then Hafiz said, "A little fun for me, before you get to work. Besides I didn't know that you were coming in early this day."

Then Avira stopped staring at Hafiz's two cocks, and said, "I am not early, I am on time, maybe you forgot when I was suppose to be here."

Hafiz checked out if Avira was early or not and found out that, Avira was on time for this session, but Hafiz was too busy playing with this Sex Toy, and then Hafiz said, "I am sorry, I was having to much fun with this little girl. Besides what were you staring at?"

Avira lowered his head and tried to not look at Hafiz's two cocks. Then Hafiz figured out what he was staring at and said, "You haven't seen anyone with two cocks, haven't you." Avira nodded and then said, "Although I was told by my sister, that she had been fucked by some Demons who have two cocks and I tried to imagine what it would look like."

Then Hafiz came closer to Avira and showed his cocks and as Avira looked at them, it looked like that the cock was split in two, down the middle and made two small, but whole cocks. It was after that Avira went to work making a few more girls pregnant.

It was during one of Avira's break, that Avira ask, "Hafiz, have you done my sister yet. I am just curious about that. Also how do you have sex with a girl?"

Hafiz answered, "No, I haven't done Jenni, but my turn is coming soon. I think it is later tonight. As to how I have sex with a girl. There is only one way I can do it with both of my cocks, from the back. I enjoy the feeling of filling both ends with my cum. Although I can make either of my cocks, hard and fuck a girl in almost any position that I know."

Over the next few days, I had suck and been fuck both ends and for the most of it, I had gotten use to having my ass being fucked as time went on. So much so, that at one point, I wanted to be fuck at both ends at the same time. It was during that time that I, too, was shown different sexual positions, but not as many as Avira had been shown, but eventually I was taught a lot more sexual position.

Everything was fine until the last session with the Demons, as the last one had done a massive job on me. Because I can't scream out in pain, this Demon did a number on me and tried to make me scream, but all he got out of me was tears flowing.

It was after the Demon had been finished with me, that Fadi had entered the room and asked, "Baqir, what have you done. "Do you know who she is?"

Baqir answered, "Some sex slave whom we can do anything to. Besides what does that matter to you?" Fadi shook his head, "You are in deep trouble, and hopefully Jenni doesn't have any permanent done damage to her."

Baqir replied, "Why should I bother, its not like she belongs to Malik." Then Fadi lifted up my hand showing the rings and bracelet and Baqir tried to get out of the room as fast as he could, unfortunately he was too late, when a collar and cuffs with short chains appeared and Fadi attached them to Baqir neck and hands then attached them to a ring set on the floor of the room.

Then Fadi said, "I will be coming back and Malik will see what kind of punishment what you will receive when we return here."

Fadi had picked me up and took me back to Malik's quarters and Malik looked at me and then said, "Jenni is going to ok, but Baqir had done some work on her. I knew of her inability to scream when pain is afflicted upon her. So heal her and with her brother, Avira has arrived, I will take them to Baqir and give him his punishment."

Malik went over to one place picked up a couple of things and waited until Avira arrived, where Avira and I went back to the room where Baqir was being held.

Baqir looked up at Malik as best he could and pleading with his eyes, not to be punished too badly, only Baqir wasn't that fortunate, especially after he had seen the jar in Malik's hand. Then Fadi took the chains off the ring and chained and laid Baqir on the bed. Spreading Baqir legs, just far enough apart, then Fadi made sure that Baqir cock was made rock hard.

Then Malik said, "Avira, Jenni, these are 'Manduca Sexta', nasty little things, they like warm, wet and dark places and cause a lot of pain while they are nesting in whatever or wherever they find. Once they have been absorbed into the body, it causes increase whatever they are, in Baqir case, they are going to make there home inside his balls, making him increase his sperms."

Then Malik then put a funnel into the tube and spilled over the jar and let these things enter that tube, and then put the tube over his cock. And these Manduca Sexta entered Baqir's cock and settled in his balls. Baqir screamed as they had entered him and then settled inside his balls, causing them to increase in size. Then a ball-like device was placed over Baqir's cock and balls.

Then Malik told Fadi that he wanted Baqir to be in a sitting position and then took the whip and gave Baqir too many whipping for us to count. After Malik had finished with the whipping, the ball-like device was removed and we saw that Baqir's balls had increased again, not but much, but still an increase. Baqir screamed to let him get some relief, but Malik told him that he will stay this way until morning and to make sure that Baqir couldn't go off, his cock was plugged and a ring was placed around his cock and balls.