The Day We Took to the Stage

Story Info
Philp and Daisy enjoy a sex show and join in.
3.5k words
5.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Day We Took to the Stage

He looked a frail young man stood naked under the lights. His face a picture of abject dejection. He climbed down onto his knees and then bent over. His back side up and his head down. The audience gasped the other man stepped into the spotlight. He was tall, broad in the shoulder with arms of a power lifter. Most startling of all was his cock. Even my wife gasped and she'd seen a few whoppers.

"He's not is he, yes he is. Oh the poor boy," she said her fingers digging into my arm. He was, the big guy knelt and holding this monster of a cock lined it up with the little guy's arse hole. He pointed his cock at the little guy's ring, looked to the audience, smiled and the took handfuls of his partners hips.

More gasps as what looked like ten inches of fat thick cock slid into the little guys arse. Big guy was ball deep having pulled the other guys arse not him. We watched in amazement as the big guy lifted his partner off his feet. Still impaled on his cock swung him around. We could see little guy was hard, his cock a match for his partners in length if not in girth.

Little guy smiled a cheesy grin on his face as cum spewed from his pulsing tool. So hard and so powerful a woman sat at the front table was splashed with his cream. Big guy then swung them both around and brought them to their knees. Were upon the little guy was treated to a good fucking. So hard and so fast was the big guy thrusting into him I was sure he would do him an injury. On and on he went culminating in the big guy depositing his load inside the little guy's arse as the little guy came for the second time.

"You like that?" Asked Herman. "Amazing," was all I could say. "Wait till you see the next performers." If I thought the two guys fucking was cock hardening then the next couple were cock throbbing. The curtains opened and a woman walks on. She turns down the bed. Then she starts to undress. We can all see she has a very nice figure. The bra comes of and now we see small but perfectly formed breasts. She just about pulling her thing down when a guy wearing only shorts come on stage.

Over the next half hour we see them perform cunnillingus, felatio, virginal and anal sex, topped off with him cumming on her face. There were a few more sex performances but nothing like the fuck session. "You liked that," said Dagmar, Herman's wife, as she stroked my erection through my trousers. "Loved it, how about you?" "Great."

Just to put you all in the picture. We, that's me, Philip, my wife Daisy, her pen pal and best friend Dagmar and her husband Herman, sat in this night club off a street in Hamburg. The club was a find by Herman in his younger days. It was only recently that he had taken Dagmar along to watch these very sexy shows.

My wife, Daisy and Dagmar have been pen pals since they were in their early teens. Daisy had spent a few summers in Germany with Dagmar's family and Dagmar had done the same with Daisy's family. They had kept up the writing all through university and were even writing when we got married. Daisy had Dagmar as her only brides maid and when Dagmar got married a year later Daisy was her only bridesmaid.

We spent holidays together. Herman and I got on great. So well I found it a wrench when we had to part. Okay I know what your thinking and your wrong. I'm one hundred percent heterosexual and so is Herman. We were just very good friends. Trouble was he supported Bayern Munich and I was a Spurs fan. So you can guess where the arguments were.

All four of us got on so well we were like a little family on holiday. Talking of families. We had discussed kids and agreed we would delay adding a child r too to ours until we were in our thirties. I suspect Daisy and Dagmar had talked this through as she and Herman were of the same opinion

One holiday the whole dynamic of our little group changed. We had hired a cottage in the Bavarian hills. The weather was good and we did a lot of walking in the hills. The girls took it upon themselves to sunbathe top less. That was great for me and Herman. I'm not sure how it started but we were playing tag and I was it. I was chasing Dagmar and cornered her near some bushes. I was expecting her to hold her hands up and surrender. No, she rushed me and hugged. Her lips were on mine and we were kissing wildly. Her hand pulls mine up to her tit and she pulled my short down to find my expanding cock.

I pulled her back and turned my head thinking Daisy was going to be mad as hell. None of it. Daisy and Herman were doing what we were. My face was pulled back and Dagmar's lips were on mine. By the time we came up for air Daisy and Herman were nowhere to be seen.

"Come, she said holding out her hand. I followed her to the bedroom. We kissed some more. She came down my body. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do this," she said as she pulled my shorts down and took hold of my eight inches of solid cock. She licked my end. "Your fucking big, much bigger than I imagined."

She sucked me until I was all but ready to blow. Dagmar slid out of her bikini bottom. Completely shaven pussy as she lay on the bed, her legs slightly apart. I moved over her and began kissing her on the way to the promised land. Her legs were spread wide and I could see her dark inner lips and between the folds of her cunt. She tasted glorious and I was hooked. Don't get me wrong I loved sucking Daisy's cunt but Dagmar seemed to be so much more. I made her cum three times.

We fucked in the missionary position. I made her cum before I emptied myself into her. We lay together for a time. "We planned this months ago, Daisy and I." "So who's idea was it in the first place?" "Mine, but my friend didn't take much persuasion, as you didn't."

From then on when ever we were together it seemed the natural thing that Daisy and Herman were a couple and Dagmar and I were a couple. We had been like that for nearly three years. Then Daisy asked the question, "Would you be angry if Herman made me pregnant? " I'd just came up from licking her pussy to orgasm. "You pregnant by Herman? But that would be the greatest expression of love, you carrying his child." "Yes it would, me loving two men and not knowing which would be the father of our child." Fuck me this was a revelation. Talk about turned on I couldn't believe my cock was now painfully hard."Say something," she said. I couldn't speak. All kinds of words were running around in my head as I moved my cock forward. Daisy grunted as I slammed into her. My balls pressed hard against her arse. "Something got you excited?" "You and Herman fucking to make a baby. Who knows about this?" "Just me and Dagmar. She thinks it's great and wants your baby." "You are kidding me, Dagmar pregnant by me?" "Why not? How much more an expression of the love we have for each other than for us girls to have our lovers baby inside us." "I have to think about this, for a long time. Herman know?" "Dagmar should be speaking to him about now."

We had a few FaceTime meetings where the subject was broached but was never resolved. We met at Christmas in Germany. Dagmar and I got reacquainted as did Herman and Daisy. She insisted on going down on me and sucking me until I came. I recovered quickly after I gave her pussy a tongue bath, making her cum twice. We made love, she was riding my cock, her tits in my face. We must have been at it for well over an hour before I shot my second load into her. "Perhaps we could talk now about not wasting your cum?" She dismounted not waiting for me to speak.

Once we cleaned up Dagmar led me naked into the living space. Daisy and Herman were sat together. "You had plenty of time to think over what's been said, Paul?" "I have and I can't say "no". I love Dagmar as much as you love Daisy and she loves you. I'm just concerned that because we look different our children will seem strange to some people." "Paul, you're over thinking all this. If we have child it won't matter what they looks like we will love it," said Daisy. "So if you want a baby why not let it be mine?" "We will. Our second child will be ours, yours and mine."

Dagmar looked at me, she smiled. I nodded. "There is one other thing. Daisy and I want us to have a public show of affection. We want you to fuck us on stage at the club." Herman looked from his wife, to Daisy and then to me. "You want us to have sex in front off a room full of people?" "Yes. I've spoken to the owner and he is happy to let us. We can wear masks to cover our eyes if we want."

Daisy smiled as two cocks got very hard. The deal was done as I watched my wife of the first time sucking another man's cock. I wasn't left out as Dagmar placed her lips on my helmet. It didn't take long before the girls were laid on the rug and we were fucking. Herman looked over at me and smiled. We fist bumped. Now it was a race, we were both going like steam trains fucking each others wife.

Back home I had time to reflect on what had been agreed. Trouble was it was giving me an erection and slowing my work. Daisy would ring me at work. "You still all right with all this?" "Sure love. Truthfully it's the biggest turn on I've had in a long time." "Me too. I'm wet every time I think of you on stage with my best friend." "And you with Herman."

Neither of us could wait for our next holiday. Daisy and Dagmar spoke at least three times a week. Herman and I were included from time to time. In between lots of emails passed between the girls. "It's three weeks before we go to Germany and Dagmar and I will be coming off the pill on Sunday. You and Herman will be wearing condoms for the next few weeks so we don't have any slip ups." "You two are serious about this?" "Yes and I want it so badly. What about you?" She asked me. I looked down to my trousers. I knew her eyes could see the bulge and my cock trying to come up out under my belt.

With three days to go I was all but permanently hard. We hadn't had sex for a week and I was feeling the effect. I drove like a madman to the airport and was on tenterhooks as we waited for the plane. "Sorry love," Daisy said, "I need to go and change my thong. This one's soaking wet." Her words were a relief as I thought she was a lot calmer than me.

Dagmar and Herman were waiting for us at the airport. We didn't have much luggage so we missed baggage reclaim. We hugged and kissed. Dagmar held my hand all the way to the car. Herman was driving so Dagmar and I sat in the back. Thankfully it was only a twenty minute drive to the house.

Herman turned off the road and slammed on the brakes. From then it was a rush to get inside. We raced up the stairs daisy and Herman inn one bedroom and me and Dagmar in another Dagmar was ready of me. She pulled her dress over her head and stood naked. She pulled and pulled my clothing until I was in the same state. Neither of us needed any further stimulation and I was in her and fucking like my life depended on it.

I might have sacks full of sperm but I couldn't" cum. We went thought missionary, cowgirl and then doggy before I dumped my load inside her. Dagmar had three orgasms in that time and I'd fucked through all of them. "Sorry my love. I was a too hard on you. I didn't hurt you did I?" "No, no lover, that was wonderful and just what I needed." We lay in each others arms as I recovered. Our next fuck was slow and loving. Dagmar licked my all the way down to my cock and balls. I dd the same to her, even to the point of tasting my own cum on her cunt lips. Dagmar rode me until I came inside her. "I could be pregnant with your child now, you know that?" I didn't but it was true. I could take as little as an hour for sperm to meet eg and fertilise.

The girls wore thongs at dinner. We boys had on shorts. "You two are ready forty borrow night?" Asked Herman. We both nodded. I could see from Daisy's face she was as nervous as I was. "No need to worry. We have some little masks so nobody will recognise any of us," Herman said. "Unfortunately the introduction will be in German but what the copper will tel the audience is that we are swingers and we want out partners to impregnate us,'said Dagmar. "Bloody hell that will Goethe audience going." "It will and we are sure to get a good reception," added Herman.

We drank a toast to our success on stage. It was an early night. We all agreed there would be no sex before the performance on the next night. For once I slept with Dagmar all night, I mean we slept in each others arms.i woke early and we kissed. Unlike other morning with Dagmar she didn't stroke my cock. We avoided temptation and showed alone. We spent most of the day relaxing or talking through what we would do on stage that night.

I was nervous as we climbed into he taxi. Herman told the drive where to take us.Nobody spot until we entered the club. The manager welcomed us and led us to the changing room. We didn't need to change as we were going on stage with what we had on, minus our outdoor coats. The manager switched on a small TV so we could watch what was happening on stage. We still had to wait our turn. A wait that seemed to go on and on.

"Five minutes and you are on," said Herman after the stage hand spoke to him. "Everybody okay?" "We all nodded. We slipped own our masks. Herman held Daisy's hand as he led up us into the wings. The music started and the compare bounced us. The curtains opened and as we planned Herman and Dagmar walked onto the stage.

I stood behind Daisy as I watched my lover being stripped naked by her over. My cock was hard and pressed into Daisy's back, my hands on her tits. I kissed her on the neck as Herman's clothes were taken from him. There was a cheer from the crowd as Dagmar got to her knees and kissed his cock head. She smiled and opened her mouth to take him in.

The action soon moved to the bed and Dagmar was on her back and Herman slid his meat into. From the way they were positioned the crowd must have been able to see Herman's cock being rammed in Dagmar's cunt. That was our cue to enter the stage.

Daisy walked around the bed while I stood on the other side. We were voyeur watching a husband and wife fucking. As we planned Herman pulled his wet cock from Dagmar cunt. He stood and began to strip Daisy. Dagmar did the same to me. I could see that once naked Daisy had stopped to her knees in front of Herman. I knew she was sucking his wet cock, wet with her friends juices. I had to hold myself in as the thought was so erotic I was frightened of cumming.

I stood and watched Herman and Daisy get on the bed while Dagmar had a moth full of my cock. Daisy planted her feet on the bed and then let her legs fall open. What I could"t see but the audience could was her deep red cunt open and ready as Herman's big fat cock slide into my wife.

Dagmar holding my throbbing cock backed up the the bed, Sat and crawled backwards to lie beside her friend.She spread her legs and I looked down on a very inviting cunt, wet with her juices. As we had practiced I spread my legs as I entered her giving the audience a clear view of my cock sliding all the way, ball deep inside another man's wife.

From then on it was like a formation team. Dagmar and Daisy were other knees and we men were fucking them from behind. We changed and the girls rode us reverse cowgirl. Even though we had practiced three times Dagmar had to whisper instructions to us.

The girls were bouncing on our cocks. I looked across at Herman. We smiled at each other. He nodded. A tap on Daisy's bum and they dismounted. The girls were other backs with there pussy"y facing the audience. We took up position for the final part of our act. Herman and I were soon fucking our partners hard and fact. "How close?" Asked Dagmar in a whisper. "Anytime, you are." I said. "Me to," said Herman. "I'll count you down from ten," said Dagmar.

This was it the bed was shaking as Herman and I were fucking like crazy. Both girls had lived their legs round our back. The audience out have had a fantastic view. All I remember was Dagmar's words. "Tree, two, one."

I felt hot cum burn way down my pipe as I slammed into Dagmar. Everything stopped, the world went quiet. I had impregnated my best friends wife in front of an audience of maybe a hundred people. It felt so good and so bad. I kissed Dagmar on the lips as my cock started to go soft. "Okay," she said. Together we boys dismounted and stood, we bowed to the audience and left. We stood in the wings watching. Dagmar and Daisy were on the bed, legs wife apart cum oozing from their cunts.

The crowd were on their feet, clapping and calling out as the curtains closed. I kissed and hugged Daisy as he passed to be with Herman. Dagmar hugged me and we kissed. "I want to go home and for you to fuck me all night long." We followed Herman and Daisy to the changing room. As best we could we all stood under the shower washing the sweet from our bodies. We were drying off when the door opened andante manager came in. He talked in German most of which I understood. He took a bubble of notes from his pocket and passed them to Herman and left.

"So he wants us to come back and do it again," said Herman. "He wanted to see more cock sucking and girl on girl action," said Dagmar, "I'm okay with the cock sucking but you okay with girl on girl action." "He want us in a pussy licking sixty nine?" Asked Daisy. "Sounds like it," replied Dagmar. "Have to think about that one," said Daisy. "We need plenty practice," I added. "We will," said Daisy, "We still have to make babies."

We did and six months later Dagmar and Daisy were the sensation at the club as two very pregnant women being fucked in all kinds of positions. This time they were left on stage, on their hands and knees with cum dripping from their cunts.

We now have two children each. I know for sure my eldest, Paul is Herman's son. Kelly is defiantly mine, we made sure of that. Herman and Dagmar have two sons. Deter is mine and Hans is his. Whether we ever tell the children is something for the future.

The End

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Big Sister Maverick's wife's big sister is a succubus.in Loving Wives
Stay at Home Mom Stephanie's best friend shows her how to stave off boredom.in Loving Wives
The Bet Sometimes not all bets are worth winning.in Loving Wives
Two Wives Anniversary Gifts Two couples swap partners for some holiday fun.in Loving Wives
Hotel Restaurant Confrontation My wife going into a hotel with our boss, was it?in Loving Wives
More Stories