The DayFlirt Dating App Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. Moan my name and cum for me." she encouraged him.

He moaned and jerked himself faster and harder and eventually shot a stream of his cum onto Lucie's face.

"You came so good for me, babe. You got your amazing cum on my face. Let me just rub it into my face. I heard a man's semen is good for a woman's skin. Also I'd love to have your scent on me for the rest of the night." Lucie then rubbed his cum into her face until his cum was completely absorbed by her face. They heard the door open and Stephanie and Simon came out.

"WOW! Nice tits, Lucie!" Stephanie told her.

"Thank you, Stephanie." she replied as she remembered her first lesson from her boss last time was 'Learn to take a compliment.'

"Looks like you had a blast, Lucie. Are you ready to call it a night though?" Stephanie asked her.

"Let me just say goodbye to my date." Lucie then stood up and gave Matt a tight hug, pressing her tits into him, and smiled while she was still topless. "I had a great time, Matt. I hope I can see you again."

"I had a great time too, Lucie." Matt told her. Lucie then put her clothes back on and let Stephanie drive her home. When she got home she saw that she got the highest score for the rating of the date.

12