All Comments on 'The Dead World Ch. 08'

by SeraphNocturne

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LanaNLanaNabout 1 year ago

Holy. Shit. Great update! You've improved so much as a writer since you started! I'm really excited we get to see Charlie with the group without her disguise. I like that you're characters aren't the usual apocalypse types, even your antagonists. It's refreshing and interesting. Keep it up!

LanaNLanaNabout 1 year ago

"I really tried to make them as realistically human as possible, relatable even. Its gonna get a lot more crazy and fucked up from here, though… fair warning!"

That's what I'm here for! Horror and drama all the way. Super excited to see where things go and how things change, and I'm glad to hear you've planned out the next few chapters. As for length... I mean.. go wild. I'm not going to complain if I have more to read. Came for the non-con; stayed for the story.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorabout 1 year ago

So first off... That playful scene between Dog and Charlie:

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Such a tease! I love it!

.

Secondly: OMG! Is Slash planning what I think?!? Oh I can't wait to read more!

Djmac1031Djmac103110 months ago

In a world where things are rarely black and white, I'm glad your characters aren't either.

Slash is a dick, no doubt about it. But is he a monster?

Does he actually care about saving Charlie? Or are his motives selfish?

Guess I'll find out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeraphNocturne@SeraphNocturne
The Dead World is being published to Literotica.com for READING PURPOSES ONLY and is SOLD EXCLUSIVELY on Smashwords. You should not find this novel series anywhere else online. I only publish under the penname Seraph Nocturne. Every chapter has a disclaimer referring to Litero...