All Comments on 'The Dead World Ch. 10'

by SeraphNocturne

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LanaNLanaNabout 1 year ago

Yeees! You released this on my birthday. What a great present :)

LanaNLanaNabout 1 year ago

Thank you! I gess technically, it was a day after my bday, but the stories seem to realize on roll over around 11 or 12 pm for me.

Anyway! Great chapter. It sounds like one of the main antagonists is going to be a woman (did Skully catch that? I think not) so I'm extra excited for that!

And more Slash. Obviously. Because I have a favorite character.

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturneabout 1 year agoAuthor

Naturally, Skully considers himself an apex predator, even if he had been paying attention, I don’t think he could even fathom a woman as a threat to him. He’s sooo fucking wrong—but let me not spoil the coming chapters for you guys!

Chapter 11 is under review now, and it is admittedly fan service penned with you in mind, one last late birthday present! 😬

LanaNLanaNabout 1 year ago

Oh my god! That's the sweetest thing. Thank you so much, Seraph :) That just made my day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm not sure what's going on because I just found you but I just wanted to say that you write extremely well, this flows like a book. The story is compelling enough that I am going to start over from the beginning. Kudos.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorabout 1 year ago

Wow! That fight was an unexpected surprise. Excellently written as always

Djmac1031Djmac103110 months ago

Damn you write a great action sequence! Felt like I was watching a movie!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeraphNocturne@SeraphNocturne
The Dead World is being published to Literotica.com for READING PURPOSES ONLY and is SOLD EXCLUSIVELY on Smashwords. You should not find this novel series anywhere else online. I only publish under the penname Seraph Nocturne. Every chapter has a disclaimer referring to Litero...