The Dead World Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was that really necessary?" Oz quipped in irritation. "You're bringing a lot of attention to the area doing shit like that, Skully."

"Fuck yeaaaaah! Now THAT shit was fuckin' AWESOME! Fuck, I wanna blow some shit up next!" Slash shouted in delight, craning from the open window of the vehicle to watch the smoldering pile burn as they quickly made their way out of the area, doubling back for the Firebird before they made their way back to base.

"We left behind a lot of shit... and now it's fucking gone. My bad, the idea of leaving a bunch of machine guns and ammunition for someone else to find and wage fresh hell down on us didn't sit well with me. Don't worry about it. When their friends come along and see what's left of their boys, they'll know it isn't a good idea to come looking for us. We'll be long gone before they ever pick up a trail." Skully's cool tone was uttered in nonchalance as he trained his gaze out the window.

Oz frowned thoughtfully and turned his eyes back to the dark road ahead of them. "... I hope you're right."

——————————

© 2023 Seraph Nocturne, All Rights Reserved. Duplication of this literary piece without expressed permission of the author for any purpose is prohibited.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
Djmac1031Djmac103110 months ago

Damn you write a great action sequence! Felt like I was watching a movie!

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorabout 1 year ago

Wow! That fight was an unexpected surprise. Excellently written as always

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm not sure what's going on because I just found you but I just wanted to say that you write extremely well, this flows like a book. The story is compelling enough that I am going to start over from the beginning. Kudos.

LanaNLanaNabout 1 year ago

Oh my god! That's the sweetest thing. Thank you so much, Seraph :) That just made my day.

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturneabout 1 year agoAuthor

Naturally, Skully considers himself an apex predator, even if he had been paying attention, I don’t think he could even fathom a woman as a threat to him. He’s sooo fucking wrong—but let me not spoil the coming chapters for you guys!

Chapter 11 is under review now, and it is admittedly fan service penned with you in mind, one last late birthday present! 😬

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife's strip poker night My wife's most humiliating experience.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Faith in the Apocalypse - Pt. 01 A small group of survivors survive the zombie apocalypse.in Erotic Horror
Back of the Bus A suburban wife in the wrong place at the wrong time.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Jessica's Exam with Dr. Thoren A young woman gets a very thorough exam.in NonConsent/Reluctance
X-Mplary Friendship A friend asks for a favor involving x-change and a wedding.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories