The Dead World Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell him, Charlie... tell him to fuck you."

"Skully--" He thrust between her lips again to silence her desperate plea, because that wasn't what he wanted to hear... only this time, he didn't hesitate to grasp her chin and force himself down into her throat. She struggled, gagging at the sudden intrusion, the tendrils of pain fluttering once again as she snapped her eyes closed and fought the instinct to bite down... and he drew back and trust deeply again. Her slender fingers moved to the v-shape cut of his lower abdomen pressing against the taunt chiseled muscles of his abdomen desperately, and he held himself there watching in wicked fascination as she struggled against him. When he finally drew back in full, she coughed heavily, gasping desperately for breath as he let his fingers curl around her chin and forced her gaze up to him.

"Tell him."

"D-Danny... fuck me--please fuck me..."

"...That's a good girl." He released her roughly, "Hurry the fuck up boy, before I do it for you."

His reluctance hadn't faded, even with Charlie's desperate plea--words he might have melted to hear weeks prior were now haunting in their own right laced in desperation and reluctance. He wanted to tell Skully to go fuck himself with a raised finger as he typically did, to defiantly turn away and block this moment from his mind as nother more than a living nightmare... but there would be no doing that now. Not without making things worse for Charlie and truly empting Skully's rage. He knelt down, and unlaced the black boots upon his feet, the utter disgust he felt of his body's involuntary reaction to the demented show of force Skully was exerting in the moment the most prominent thought in his mind.

He drew the dark hoodie up over his head and discarded it with bitter irritation before thin fingers dropped down to undo the button of his jeans, feeling his own hardened length straining the fabric desperately. How the hell any part of him could find eroticism in this moment was not likely to be something he'd easily forgive himself for... and still mostly clothed, he shifted onto the foot of the bed. It was hard to tame the tremble of his hands when he reached for her bare thighs, sliding his hands up to grasp the elastic hem of her black panties and drawing them down her smooth toned legs. He settled on his knees between her thighs, parted as gently as he could manage.

"Did I tell you to stop, little Dove?" The deadly purr of Skully's voice was met with a cross look from the bound and trapped woman, her cheeks burning bright red. She debated begging him, if for nothing more than a moment without his taunting and aggression so that this was not so brutally uncomfortable for the teenager who had no choice in the matter, but the knowing look of impatience he cast down upon her was confirmed with a quiet threat. "Do you want me to fuck your throat?"

She opened her mouth quickly, her tongue curling around the rigid underside of his shaft. She licked down the length of him, slender digits curling around his slick erection to pump him a few times before guiding the tip back between her lips and taking him in, suckling with desperate determination not to earn herself any further rough treatment.

There was no joy in the moment as his fingertips teased her trimmed mons, down against those plump outer lips already slick and sweet. His fingertips slipped between, knowing far too well this intimate area... he had been here before very long ago, and he knew well where to touch and tease to ignite her senses and have her writhing in pleasure... and so he did. His thumb sought her clit, and he massaged delicate, tender circles against it, and heard her moan so very sweetly in her throat. He felt her hips rise almost involuntarily, his thin digits stroking down to ever so gently press between those velvety slick inner lips and delve into the depths of her tightness. Her walls gripped around those digits, vicelike, and he felt his own arousal peaking painfully, clear droplets saturating the dark material of his boxers.

Skully had coiled his fingers among her hair again as she slowly bobbed her head, her fingers working his generous length where her lips could not reach in hopes of dissuading him from thrusting into her throat again, already raw and uncomfortable from the first occurrence. The tender touch from her waist down however was ungodly provocative, an entirely different dynamic paired with the aggressive demanding of the man forcing her to cater to him with her mouth, and all the same try as she might to swallow down those quite croons and moans of pleasure, she was horribly unsuccessful.

Charlie tried not to strain her bound hand against the cuffs, finding herself in a very uncomfortable position between the two of them, and Skully had realized. He reached out to undo the final thick metal ring from around her wrist, certain she wouldn't be going anywhere at this point, and ripped her head back to force her lips to release his dick yet again, his thumb gliding against her full bottom lip.

"I think I'd like you better on your belly Charlie... what do you think Dog?" The almost playful statement came mockingly casual as he moved his hands around to undo the clasp of her bra, motioning for her to turn as he settled himself there at the head of the bed. She hesitated. Dog glared. Skully stroked his cock with a look that said he wouldn't ask them to shift positions again... and as Dog drew back his touch Charlie slowly moved to her knees between them, rubbing her wrists slowly, tenderly.

"Ass up, Dove... arch your back, that's it. You want to make it easier on him don't you?" She had decided she very much hated the nickname he had certainly bestowed on her now as she shifted down onto her hands, and arched her back as he expected, feeling his strong fingers stroking back into her hair as he guided her mouth back to his cock, and thrust roughly between her lips. Her slim fingers shifted, curling into small fists against his denim covered thighs.

Even with the impossibly sexy vision of Charlie on her knees and presented ready and waiting before him, Dog couldn't shake his absolute reluctance in the moment. He was almost certain Skully had demanded her shift to try and deprive her of as much pleasure as he could in the moment. The older man was watching with certain expectation by this point... and so the teenager drew that rock solid erection from the depths of his boxers and eased his jeans down from his hips just a bit farther as he positioned himself behind her.

She tensed almost visibly as the head of Dog's member slid against her dripping snatch, a stuttered breath exhaled. Impulse wanted her to rock back, to force the smoothness of his beautifully curved phallus inside at long last, but his hands had found her hips and with agonizing slow and delicate determination he slipped the head of his cock inside of her. He took it only inches at a time, feeling those incredibly tight walls clenching even tighter as his hips rocked back only to thrust in deeper, and she realized very much that Dog was not nearly as thick as Skully--or Slash, even... but he was not lacking in length in comparison by any means.

He was not impatient, not the way Skully was, who seemed to delight in forcing her head further down upon his length as Dog penetrated her deeply to feel the vibrations of her pleasured moan rippling through his own sensitive member. It reminded her that her hands at this moment were far more use to her than they were when bound, and she anxiously curled her right hand around his cock quite slick with her efforts and the bitter sweet taste of him, the long twisting strokes of what she could not fit between her lips rewarded by low murmurs of approval. He released her head at long last, and she sucked furiously, her lips locked hard around him as she tried her hardest to force him to orgasm if for nothing more than to be rid of the dreadful distraction.

It was demented, he thought, how much he found himself enjoying this... the way she rocked back against him once he set a slow, steady past, stroking deeply into those incredibly tight walls. He felt her shiver, and watched as beadlets of sweat began to glisten upon her smooth, golden body like glitter or magic dust or some otherworldly intoxicant... and fuck if he didn't wish she didn't have the bastard's cock in her mouth, muffling each silky, pathetically desperate moan. His fingers grasped her hips, unable to help himself as he thrust into her roughly, and let his eyes shut out the world.

""Mmn! Mmmmmn! Mmmn!" Her muffled moans were relentless with every single thrust, and as he pushed farther and thrust deeper he felt her resistance to being pressed to the brink as he thrust into her, delicious prickles of pain blending with incredibly heights of pleasure she felt were not at all deserved and were disturbingly out of place in this moment. She tore her lips away from Skully's length, her concentration all but obliterated as the teen fucked her roughly, trying her damndest to match his speed and eagerness with the man before her. "F-fuck, FUCK... Danny--Godfuckingdamnit--"

"Oh, she fucking loves it Dog..."

The command came with lecherous determination, a breathless, evil purr from Skully's lips. Dog's pattern of breath was erratic, heavy pants soft from his lips as he could barely contain himself, feeling every long powerful stroke dragging him closer to the edge of forbidden oblivion. If he could speak, he'd have cursed the fucker out for it all, and as Charlie's fingers curled desperately around Skully's cock she panted for breath, and moaned, falling helplessly still as Dog's grasp tightened and he dragged her beautifully abused body back into every hard thrust, the sound of their bodies meeting a deliciously frantic slap echoing into the empty room.

"St-stop!--stopstop--please--fuck--please--pleaseDannyplease--ohmyfuckingGoddd--"

"Fuck her harder... and come inside." She was shaking her head, writhing beneath him, her lips forced back to Skully's cock to silence the breathless pouring of desperation in ecstasy dipped pleads so beautiful from her voice. It was too much, far too much, and at that peak of sensory overload Dog felt her body spasming around him. He couldn't let up that hellish pace he had adopted now, but he did what he could to make it nothing but enjoyable for Charlie, curling an arm around her waist and sliding between her soaked thighs to assault that delicate little nub of nerves that sent her spiraling into bliss.

Skully thrust at an even pace into her mouth, drawing out those needy moans and murmurs of hazy bliss as she felt the rush of orgasm send every coherent thought from her mind, and Dog's desperate, frantic pace came to an abrupt end only moments afterwards. He drove his cock deep inside, spilling hot streams of milky seed deep inside of those unbelievably tight walls clutching his member desperately as she struggled to hold any manner of composure. She hadn't the will or strength to fight against Skull forcing the length of his cock down her throat, this time. In only four hard thrusts she felt him too release, heavy spurts of his seed filling her mouth despite her attempt to find freedom of his grasp. He held her head there, the hard rise and fall of his chest slowing as he mused, "Swallow."

He didn't release her, not until he felt her shift, drinking down his come with breathless obedience... and with the very same dismissive impatience as earlier, he released Charlie's hair from his grasp, and moved from the bed to stand and promptly tuck his slowly softening length into his boxers, empowered by the violent satisfaction of the moment. He was quick to snap the cuffs back around her hands, attaching them to one of the thick loops of the headboard, his eyes dropping to Dog... oh... if looks could kill. The younger male had followed suit, drawing his jeans back up around his hips and buttoning them with humiliated, seething rage as Skully smirked at him, and Charlie panted still upon the sheets in a slick of sweat and exhaustion.

"Clean her up... and do not fucking cross me again, Dog. I won't give you any more warnings. It's high fucking time you all accept who's running this fuckin' Group."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
24 Comments
SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturne4 months agoAuthor

@majapro - Ohhh wow! You know, I’ve heard that sometimes stories end up with unexpected typos or things like that when they go to publish, but I’ve never seen it happen! In this case, it appears this sentence got cut off. I double checked my draft because I was like “There’s NO WAY I missed that in my proof read, as well as my beta reader AND my editor!” Here’s the missing sentence:

.

Troubleshooting the ancient military transport was no easy feat. He could only hope that they could manage without it.

.

I’ll get an edit in to hopefully remedy that. I thought maybe my ADHD got the better of me and I had an incomplete thought hahahaha!

majapromajapro4 months ago

What where you trying to say at this sentice, page 2;

"Troubleshooting the ancient military transport was no easy feat. He could only hope that the"

Djmac1031Djmac103110 months ago

Dark, brutal but excellent storytelling.

I hope Skully winds up in Vipers pit, whatever that is.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorabout 1 year ago

Okay, there's been a lot of talk about shipping pairs in this series, so let's get things straight:

Dog+Charlie = 9/10. The best out of the bunch.❤️

Oz+Charlie 6.5/10 Yeah, he's older, but she's a lot older than Dog, and that's not a problem

Ruthless+Charlie= ?/10.

Diablo+Charlie=?/10. Both of these have shared so little chemistry that it's hard to put a number on it. Probably 4+? Idk

Slash+Charlie=2.5/10. Their sex scene was SUPER well written, but Slash is a terrible guy, even if he's not as bad as...

Skully+Charlie= -500/10. (That's a negative 500, btw) He needs to die. Yes, I'm all for redemption, and I agree that in real life, everyone deserves a chance at reception (even if it's just while on death row)... But while he may deserve reception, he does NOT deserve Charlie!

.

WAIT, WHAT'S THIS?!

A NEW CHALLENGER?

Matthew? And he's alive?!

Matt+Charlie=1,000,000/10

.

But honestly, I'll accept anyone except Skully. I'D SHIP A RANDOM ZOMBIE OVER SKULLY! 😂

Anyway, 5 stars as always.

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturneabout 1 year agoAuthor

@DBM

Why thank you darlin’. The most characters I’ve active placed into a single thread were three! My roleplay replies were basically novellas in said instances. -laughs!- I… honestly have quite a few story concepts in need of penning, of similar make—roleplay ideas that never played out the way I hope but the base story concept is just too good to let go of. If I ever find time between roleplays I have on my other writing site and this series I’ll start cracking on those as well—most in a similar genre, Erotic Horror, Supernatural, Modern Psychological Thriller, and Fantasy/Science Fiction.

That said, I do receive notices that you guys post comments on the stories, which I think is great—the behind the scenes discussion at the end of the chapter has quickly become my favorite part of publishing.

@Roza3

Here I was foolishly looking for your comment on the new chapter, I thought I was going crazy! No need to apologize for the feedback… I’ve really come to enjoy the little behind the scenes chapter discussions, hearing about you guys’d favorites and your running theories on chapters to come! I love engaging with my readers and I’m thrilled to have such a dedicated and interactive following.

You and the other delightful readers/followers of this series have certainly renewed hope that my little hobby might someday land me on the Ny Bestsellers list. I can’t thank you enough for such positive feedback. 🖤

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Kid I hated the nickname... until it was on HIS lips.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hostile Witness Ch. 01 Female cop is captured by a mob boss.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Hostile Takeover Ch. 01 The new boss becomes the focus of attention.in NonConsent/Reluctance
His Wife & the Teacher Gangbang The new teacher starts a gangbang on another teacher.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Captured Cunt A kidnapped woman submits to her training and breeding.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories