The Dead World Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The husky whisper was answered with defiance. She struggled to reach back, attempting to retrieve the knife from his pocket, only earning herself another harsh reprimand as he took her wrist and twisted the slender limb behind her back. He chuckled low, his teeth closing against the curve of her neck just enough to cause her to flinch and rethink her struggling and with that moment of pain, an unfair tease of pleasure as he suckled her sweet skin and releasing her hair from his grasp to reach down and snap the button free on his pants.

He impatiently nudged both his fatigues and the dark boxer shorts beneath down low on his hips, freeing that rock-hard phallus and allowing it to press between the silky softness of her thighs, and she had all abandoned her struggling in that moment, a hushed, pleasured murmur raising as her eyes slipped closed. "Nnn..."

His hips pressed forward, grinding his curved erection against her slit now slick with arousal, betraying her desire. It was sinfully poetic, no matter how much she would deny it, and as the throbbing tip lubricated with crystal droplets of precome threatened the velvety, slippery inner folds of her tight little snatch, he tore his lips from her neck, and released her arm to curl his own around her waist, teasing up her taut stomach, over the fragile creases of her ribs made prominent from her unintentional fast over the last month.

His fingers teased beneath the warmth of those heavy, pendulous natural breasts, cupping them with eager fascination. They were deliciously generous in comparison to her petite frame, just as the wide curve of her hips and her plump ass... he attributed it to the tell-tale signs that she had given birth at some point, and did not think to complain. But really, realizing her full chest and feminine build only made him wonder how she had ever pulled off playing the part of a sharp-tongued little brat for as long as she did. He teased one tender brown nub, and then the next, and swore he felt her press into him, looking down to admire the arch of her back and her beautiful ass reddened from the earlier well earned assault.

"Yeah, that's what I fuckin' thought..."

"Just get it the fuck over with, you fucking prick." She all but snarled the words as he guided his cock into her with one well placed thrust, the sudden intrusion causing the plush tightness to clench mercilessly around him and draw a low groan from his lips, placing his left hand upon her hip and squeezing as he pressed deeper feeding inch by uncomfortable inch into her incredibly tight body.

Her eyes snapped shut, several shuddered breaths released as she tried to force herself to relax, realizing very much how uncomfortably sore she still was from the haze of a night that came before. She had anticipated it, yes, in part it played a very heavy role along with her generally malaise and fragile state of mentality in preferring not to make good on the debt tonight. Slash wasn't taking no for an answer, though, and while he had said again and again he wasn't interested in forcing her into anything, playing against her weaknesses was almost unfairly evil. She'd ultimately take her growing excitement and pleasure, especially in this moment, to her fucking grave.

"Fuuuck yer so fuckin' tight--Jesusfuckin'Christgirl."

"God, shut up--fuck me, asshole, stop talking." The words came sharply through gritted teeth, her slim fingers pressing flat against the wall as he drew her back to him, and guided her to lean forward, sliding his member from within almost entirely before slowly rocking forward and burying himself back inside that intoxicatingly tight warmth. The view was exquisite as he thrust inside, and drew out, watching her wanting little cunt grip him as tightly as a glove and her dripping snatch coat him with her arousal.

Her long, dark hair was swept over a shoulder, slender fingers curling into fists as she braced herself against the wall. He drew out again, and thrust deeper, and faster, feeling her slow relaxation to the steady pace he adopted and most especially, hearing her struggle to bite back those desperate little moans and whispered sounds of pleasure.

Oh, but that slow and steady pace wouldn't remain. He wanted her voice. He wanted those wanton purrs and unbridled groans and her feisty little fucking snips when he did something she particularly enjoyed, like grinding the head of his cock against that sensitive little mess of nerves within' her that caused her body to lock and her walls to spasm around him. Minutes had passed and already he went from that slow introduction phase to placing both hands on her hips, drawing her back into every rough, pounding, merciless thrust. The power behind each motion was incredible.

Her head had turned, resting her forehead desperately against her forearm, unable to help each shuddered moan and passionate gasp, and several times he had to draw her back up as he maintained that pistoning pace, fucking her against the wall for what felt like an eternity. Her knees threatened to give beneath the onslaught of forceful pleasure, and at sudden and without warning he pulled out entirely, and forced her to straighten up, pressing her back against the wall. He used the leverage there, dipping both hands beneath her thighs and hoisting her into the air, her hands moving anxiously to curl around his neck as he guided her back down onto his cock.

"S-Slash--w-wait-wait--" It felt like too much. It was. The prickling feeling of being stretched to her limit, of the head of his dick threatening to nuzzle her fucking cervix caused her to anxiously try to fight for space, but pressed between the solid ex-military man and a wall had her trapped literally between a rock and a hard place. "Relax light-weight. Ain't gonna hurt ya, not any way you won't like..."

"Fucking--ahhn!--a-asshole--mmmn--" He guided her up and down upon his cock, favoring the change of position far more. He could watch her this way, and read the pleasure over her face twisted somewhere between malice, embarrassment, and absolute lust. Beads of sweat had her skin all but glistening, and his lips sought out her's, smothering the desperate whimpers of pleasure between as he thrust into each slow rise and fall, grinding their bodies together hotly.

Her arms had curled around his shoulders, her nails sharply raking the skin as she pressed back into that kiss, forgetting everything but her detestment of this man as he fucked her against the wall for all that the moment was worth. A slim leg had curled around his waist to better brace for the less than ideal position she was in, though it did little to stop him from trying his damndest to force every inch of his thickness and girth into her body it did force him to slow the pace and power behind it.

He didn't like that.

They were moving, back and away from the wall, his legs kicking free from his uniform pants as he directed them back toward the bed, and turned to dropped Charlie unceremoniously atop the mess of comforters and sheets, her breathless pants and stillness a welcome sight.

"Who's callin' the shots here, lil' shit? Ain't you."

"You can fuck off any time."

"Got twenty three hours ta go, by my count." She had pushed up onto her elbows, wide spirals framing her face, glaring pointedly as the older man reached to grasp her hips and pull her to him roughly. At the edge of the tall hotel bed, and in the dim light, she realized she hadn't seen him entirely naked before. Or at least not bare enough to note the cluster of scars over his toned chest, the handful of tattoos, the ripples of solid muscle over his abdomen or the trail of darker blonde hair from his navel to the base of his thick cock. She snapped her thighs closed, only for him to press them apart roughly, and take his cock in hand, nuzzling against her swollen lips.

"I'm just going to lay here then, and glare at you in silence, until you get bored and leave..." Her bitter statement had coaxed a hearty laugh as he pressured against her waiting cunt, delighting as her body relaxed around him, and with one hard and forceful thrust he watched her dark lashes flutter and threaten to close. Her fingers coiled tightly over the sheets as his thumbs pressed against the soft curve of her hip bones, and he drew back, thrusting hard again to force a smothered sigh of bliss from her plush mouth.

"We'll see 'bout that."

Those slick walls contracted, and if he had been any less focused, he swore he might have fucking came right then. He groaned lowly, and closed his eyes as he took a moment to regain composure, and reopened them to a certainly new expression over Charlie's pretty face... something devious, and cold, and determined. She tightened those muscles around him again with calculated mischievousness noting his weakness as he drew back, "Fuck--oh, you lil'fuckin'bitch--"

He raised a hand, licking his thumb before curling his palm against the soft mound of her sex, his thumb roughly assaulting that tender little nub to force her out of that deathgrip on his erection as his hips rocked forward harshly. She shuddered, and her eyes rolled back, unable to catch the breathy purr of a moan that followed. "Who's fuckin' cheatin' now, huh?"

"F-fuck you Slash--mmm--fuck... fuck!" He stalled there, buried deep within', rubbing hard circles against her clit now to repay the devious favor. Oh, she was certainly trying to force him to come, to milk his cock and be done with it, and when he had caught it he certainly wasn't against using the tactic against her. A hand had shifted to his wrist, grasping hard as her slim body shuddered and writhed all but helplessly against the sudden onslaught of forced pleasure. Her eyes had snapped shut, her breath in heavy and helpless pants, thighs weakly attempting to shut him out. Her free hand shot out, pressing against his abdomen as he thrust, devastatingly slow and concentrated grinding into that little nook hidden against her pubic bone, forcing her over the edge.

Her walls spasmed around him, her whimpered moans and breathless gasps erotically beautiful as the rush of orgasm caused her slender fingers to lock around his wrist. Her nails dug into his flesh as she shook her head and mumbled a string of incoherent swears, and he simply pressed harder, and rolled that sensitive nub faster, succeeding in a violent crescendo to her pleasure that left every nerve ending singing and sensitive.

Slash didn't wait for her to recover. He pulled out roughly, and flipped her over onto her stomach, slapping her gorgeous ass to prompt her to move up. Still panting and reeling, all but dazed from the intensity of pleasure still raking its way through her thoughts and body, Charlie struggled onto her knees, and felt a shift in the weight on the bed as he pressed her torso down, and hiked her ass high.

"Bad girls get punished... yer a bad fuckin' girl, Dove."

"Don't--sss! Nnnnn--don'tcallmethat--ouch!" Her protest had failed as he slapped her ass hard again, and again, the heavy sting against rising goosebumps over every beautiful inch of her lithe body. He grasped her lovely ass, admiring the view, daring even to let it sink into his mind to drag up again later... every bit of her from the stark red imprint of his palm on her ass cheeks, to the dainty dimples just above those beautiful spheres made prominent the way she arched her back and presented herself to him was beyond fucking sexy. He swatted her one last time as he positioned himself, thrusting roughly, deeply, coaxing a muffled scream from her lips against the sheets.

He took her hip again, and forced her back into the heavy, fast pace of his thrusts before reaching out to twist his free hand around her hair and pull her face from the blankets. He wanted her voice. He needed to hear her, panting and desperate and screaming in pleasure now. His tongue teased his bottom lip as she drew up to her hands to lessen the harsh grasp as he pulled her hair and fucked her roughly.

"I come when I fuckin' want, y'hear me?"

"Y-yes! YES!--I'msorry!--fuck!--Sl-Slash!--FUCK!--" There wasn't any smothering those desperate, passionate screams down, or muffling them, or hiding them anymore. His own heavy pants of breath and streams of sweat from exertion and stamina that stretched well over an hour now was a certain signal that he was oh so dangerously close, and as he pulled her hair harder, he forced her to rise upwards and pulled her flush against him. His hand dropped down from her hair to grasp a full breast and squeeze roughly, her chest heaving from effort and petite form shuddering from overstimulation. His lips pressed to her ear, the breathless whisper low, demanding, almost possessive as he forced his cock deep within her in one finite and dreadfully conclusive thrust. "I come when I want, and where I want Dove."

He held her there for a few moments, feeling her heart racing, her breathless pants now mewling whimpers, and as his softening erection slowly slipped from within her he released her from his grasp to all but collapse down onto the bed. She curled onto her side, the painfully pleasant ache she felt unsettled by still the whispers of orgasmic pleasure that caused her to shiver, and swallow down silky moans. Her senses were still being very much ravaged in the afterglow, and as she tried her best to regain breath and slow her heart rate, her eyes opened to Slash's back. His long silvery-blonde hair teased the tops of his broad, scarred shoulders.

He was already dressing, pulling his pants up over his legs, and she felt the hot streams of come slowly leaking from her abused body. The wetness between her thighs was becoming uncomfortable and unpleasant, but the thought of rising and walking to the restroom was pushed from her mind as quickly as they had formed. Her toes were still tingling, her legs felt like fuzzy memories, as if they barely existed.

Those soft brown eyes slowly lulled closed. She supposed they meant it as a threat, or to invoke a very true fear of rearing their bastard children, when they didn't pull out... but she hadn't any concerns over it. Perhaps it was a loss for the human race, these days... but she had lost the ability to carry a child just before the world had gone to utter shit, her hopes of motherhood robbed of her along with the single precious soul she had the privilege of carrying for nine months.

She didn't pay him much mind as he shifted across the room, the soft jingle of the dog tags that he never removed around his neck the only way she was certain he was still here. She peeked, ever so slightly, to see he'd pulled the thin tank top shirt back over his toned torso, smirking at her with a deviant wink.

"I'll feed ya... and then we're going again... and again, and again, 'til I say we're through." He started toward the door, and Charlie could only roll her eyes lazily, and turn away from him.

"You're a real fucking asshole Slash."

"Yeah, and you fuckin' love it."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
18 Comments
majapromajapro4 months ago

"she had lost the ability to carry a child, robbed of her along with the single precious soul she had the privilege of carrying for nine months", why does that make me sad...

LanaNLanaN12 months ago

@MediocreAuthor

I feel like Dog and Charlie have been thoroughly cowed. I can get why neither would want to do anything against Skully, considering their punishments.

- (this is a great idea btw)

As for Diablo, I read him as the most submissive member of the group. He does seem to like conflict and is equally afraid of Skully.

-

I actually dunno if you're supposed to reply to other people on here but I love talking about stories, so here I am.

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturne12 months agoAuthor

@MediocreAuthor

I’ve said before, this story delves to such dark places at times it does seem a wonder that it can be found entertaining. That said…

There’s a lot of chaos in the shifting power dynamics surrounding this group right now. Diablo is a far more passive individual compared to his comrades, as shown by him choosing to stand on the sidelines rather than storm an overrun safezone for supplies. He also takes into account logic and accounting, two very definitive factors when the group makes decisions, especially involving misconduct. When faced with the harrowing experience of seeing the two leaders of his group facing off and very nearly killing one another, he’s fallen into the self preservation state of mind. He knows it’s wrong. He doesn’t agree with it. But standing against a man who is clearly not in his right mind would be putting a big fucking target on his back, and I don’t doubt for a second Diablo believes if Skully were to bring a fight to him, he would lose. How much he’d lose is something he’s not willing to gamble with especially when the more saintly of the two very nearly ran his sword through his brother’s throat.

As for Dog, well, he’s essentially not only tied to the fucking psychopath with a life debt but he knows going against Skully could put Charlie into immediate danger. He’d done it several times now and it’s only ended in increasingly dangerous situations for them both. He doesn’t give two fucks about himself but after the prior Chapter, he’s effectively been forced into a demure state of mind, essentially submission, and very likely still reeling from the psychological trauma of the whole event.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor12 months ago

I just the time to finish this story, and it's marvelous as always.

Oh I pity Charlie so much. My heart bleeds for her and I so desperately want her to be happy.

.

Right now, I am FURIOUS with Diablo! Why the FUCK did he side with Skully? I know he isn't privy to all of Skully's misdeeds, but he must have seen that Skully drew his weapon FIRST! HE'S THE CRAZY ONE! And Dog needs to stand up for himself and Charlie! I know he's basically just a boy, but damnit! He only made things worse for everyone by letting Skully gain power

.

Ugh. The fact that I'm so passionate about this story is obviously a sign that the story is "working" on me. 😆

.

I gave the story 5 stars⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐, but Skully doesn't get any of those stars... The bastard. 😡

.

And Slash, you're on thin fuckin ice too, you prick. 😆 (I don't even CARE how hot your sex scenes are).

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturneabout 1 year agoAuthor

@DBM

That’s a great tactic, pausing on a spot you’re feeling isn’t flowing and resuming it later on. I use that often if I’m feeling a bit stumped!

It’s always a pleasure to vibe with you, happy to offer some insight. And I do my best to keep you guys up to date especially now that I know several of you are checking regularly to see the next installment. I’ve been working on setting up Patreon and Smashwords diligently. I think I’m likely to move forward with Smashwords because they literally have no bars or gatekeeping when it comes to creative freedom.

I’m making good progress with Chapter 14 in between my other writing project, which is a collaboration with a fellow author for a Geek Pride event going on Lit. I’m on track for a Friday or Saturday release for anyone hoping for an update.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife's strip poker night My wife's most humiliating experience.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Faith in the Apocalypse - Pt. 01 A small group of survivors survive the zombie apocalypse.in Erotic Horror
Back of the Bus A suburban wife in the wrong place at the wrong time.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Jessica's Exam with Dr. Thoren A young woman gets a very thorough exam.in NonConsent/Reluctance
X-Mplary Friendship A friend asks for a favor involving x-change and a wedding.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories