All Comments on 'The Dead World Ch. 15'

by SeraphNocturne

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor11 months ago

An excellent chapter as always!! I feel so bad for Charlie (I REFUSE to call her Dove!) and I hate Skully and his wicked plans so much! šŸ¤¬

I wanted Diablo to hold strong, but Charlie is an undeniably alluring woman, and any man would have a hard time resisting her charms. The longer he resisted, the more I loved him, and the more I hated to see him suffer! Oh the wanton desire! (Now I want Diablo to reunite with Liza, which I'm sure is WAY to much to ask, but a girl can dream, can't she?)

.

Also, the CharliexDog scene? šŸ˜ā¤ļøšŸ˜šŸ„µ

Very hot, and I've been waiting on that since like chapter 2!

ā­ā­ā­ā­ā­

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturne11 months agoAuthor

Youā€™re the bestest! This has been one of my favorite chapters to write, and I think easily one of the finest Iā€™ve published with you and DBMā€™s wonderful assistance. It ties in so many ongoing situations and delves deep into the psyche of several characters which move the story along; even without there being much action in the chapter. I think the emotion and mental state of the characters in this one held me up a bit, but not rushing this Chapter made it well worth it, I think. And of course, ending on Charlie and Dogā€¦ šŸ„° Be still my heart!

My track record is to give our girl a bit of kindness before all hell breaks loose though. šŸ˜… Donā€™t hate me, dear readers.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistime11 months ago

Please don't kill Dog! Please don't hurt him too badly! Thank you very much for this enchanting chapter! I really have to run - read myself into trouble with time. Just had to say 'thank you'!

LanaNLanaN11 months ago

Excellent chapter, Seraph!

-

I'm seeing a lot more sci-fi elements coming out as we get information about Charlie. My prediction is that Viper and Charlie have a very similar biological makeup, potentially making them immune (or resistant) to the virus, and giving them otherworldly appeal. I'm guessing the second is some kind of hyper evolution to help continue humankind? This is my pseudoscientific explanation.

-

I enjoy how you've written touch-starved people. It's more than just sex, but the desire to have someone hold you, cuddle you, or show any bit of affection to remind you that you're human.

-

On another note! Skully is the most nihilistic, pompous mfer I've seen in a while. I feel called out and offended that he's attacked my overpriced cafe drinks. He might be onto something about the jobs and stipend, though. I like that we get to see that he and Oz seem to... love (?) each other, but don't /like/ each other. It's not something that people often explore..

-

Keep up the great work! As always, I'm excited to see the next chapter and get more time with Ruthless and Oz to build up their characters :).

Srg66Srg6611 months ago

Excellent chapter again. Great work. If Charlie struggled with getting Diablo to have his turn then I don't envy her when she gets to Ruthless and Oz as they were definitely dead set against it. It will be interesting to see how/ if she gets them to participate.

I can't help feeling that there are even darker twists and turns yet to come.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Woohoo it's updated!! These last couple chapters have been the best. I've been waiting the whole series for this haha. Not sure what's gonna happen with the other community but I am so not interested unless it's for Raven and Achilles to join their merry band. Probably something bigger in store for us and I'm just gonna have to begrudgingly trust the process.

Maybe all of them will run away together and live happily ever after in that cabin she wanted lol.

Skully and slash get hate (deserve it) but daaammmnn if those aren't the best scenes I don't know which are.

Great job as always!

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturne11 months agoAuthor

@evebroughtana

I'm inclined to be gentle to our sweet mute youngster, I can't help it, it probably isn't fair given the way this world goes and the fact that almost anyone except for Charlie with her plot armor is fair game. I've pretty much fallen in love with Dog, I'd probably write myself into depression if I hurt him. So he's safe... for now.

I'm tickled you made time for me but by all means, don't get in trouble or anything. It'll be here when you're free, and I have no plans on letting up on the series any time soon.

@DBM

Most excellent assessments, seriously! I'm still trying heavily to keep the edge of realism here while making things just a bit more interesting, and edging outside of the apocalyptic template. I like the idea of there being hope. The virus in TDW is almost without a doubt an extinction style event, so naturally as with most cases throughout history, nature is pressed to find a way.

Writing from the perspective of human beings who have been forced into a constant state of survival or seclusion has been intensely rewarding. I questioned everything about this series when I began, but I wouldn't change a thing about it now.

Skully is insufferable. I think the fact that he can be RIGHT in so many ways is really what gets under my skin about him... I love to hate him, ugh, and he's so disgustingly hot. But at his core, he does care about his brother and honestly probably Dog as well, who might as well be his adopted little brother by this point. Oz is probably one of the last few major pieces giving that fucking lunatic a sense of humanity.

@Srg66

My thanks to you, as always I'm thrilled to have you here! :D I'll say that she's definitely going to have a much harder time with the group patriarchs, but it'll be pitting will against will... Charlie's already established that doing anything else no matter how humiliating is better than surrendering to her nemesis. It's bound for darker twists then even darker paths still, before I reach a conclusion.

@Anonymous - Woohoo it's updated!!

I'm so sorry to keep you guys waiting! I overextended myself, I won't make that mistake again. You're not far off with the idea that Raven and Achilles are key players. The other community emerged out of necessity--how do I get these hardened survivors the hell out of this cushy resort? Add in a bigger fish. I implore you all to definitely trust the process, it'll all make sense.

Hell, I'm the author and I detest my bad boys, but they've got their places and purposes... and those purposes are so fucking hot most of the time.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"they've got their places and purposes... and those purposes are so fucking hot most of the time."

Absolutely fucking dead lmao šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

And so truuee

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

@seraph can you explain the differences between what's posted here and what's on smash words? Like how much extra content is there? Thanks. Great story btw! Can't wait for ep. 16!!

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturne11 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous, can you explain the differences between...

At present Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) and Volume 2 (Chapters 6-10) on Smashwords have very minimal differences. There are very small extensions giving a bit of insight to characters early on, editing for typos, and the later chapters were given a full expert edit overhaul by DeductibleBabeMester. They have cover art specific to my imagining of the cast, but other than that they're really only hands-on copies for digital libraries for anyone who's interested in owning a copy of the story.

Moving forward, the extended content available on Smashwords by comparison of Literotica will change. I imagine around Chapter 20 the story is going to reach darker spaces that might not make the cut for Lit's NC/R requirements. I'll try my best to have them put through here, but I can't make any promises without dramatically deviating from my vision for the series. Volume 5 (Chapters 20-25) will be published to Smashwords if it is rejected here. Anyone who's made a purchase will be gifted Volume 5 at no cost. As long as I can keep The Dead World here on Literotica free of charge, I'm going to do that... but I'm at a point I have no choice but to acknowledge that writing an extensive story with such a detailed plot like The Dead World takes time, something I don't have an excess amount of. Any and all support just enables me more freedom to create for you all.

Chapter 16 is completed and getting the final touches right now, I expect it'll go live by Monday or Tuesday. Thanks SO much for your viewership!

Djmac1031Djmac103110 months ago

That scene with Danny and Charlotte was maybe the best love scene I've ever read on LE.

They absolutely deserved that moment. So glad they got it.

majapromajapro4 months ago

well written; the moral objection that almost stopped Diablo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeraphNocturne@SeraphNocturne
The Dead World is being published to Literotica.com for READING PURPOSES ONLY and is SOLD EXCLUSIVELY on Smashwords. You should not find this novel series anywhere else online. I only publish under the penname Seraph Nocturne. Every chapter has a disclaimer referring to Litero...