The Dead World Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm... don't... don't rush..." Those sweet words were a whisper against his lips before her luscious mouth claimed his again, and he thrust deeper, his cock delving into the otherworldly grip of her narrow passage. Her tongue teased beyond his lips, pressing against the plumpness of his bottom lip as he drew back slowly and with the same concentrated restraint rocked his hips to drive deeper still. The tingle of pain was numbly pleasant the further he buried himself within those constricting walls, the slow build of taste and maddening sweetness of her mouth and every damningly seductive sound coaxed from her, putting his restraint to the test.

He could've come twenty times over in the first few moments, fueled by weeks long craving and growing adoration of the woman beneath him. Sheer willpower prolonged the steady rise of his own pleasure, a battle he was rapidly losing, and when he felt the edge of oblivion closing in, he let his member slide from her body entirely and rose above her. That moment of confusion had melted away as he swiped his fingers down his cock, drenched with their combined efforts, and teased the slickness of her wanting cunt, his thumb pressing against the dainty nub of her clitoris. Her body tensed, her hips rising smoothly to grind her pussy against his palm as he rubbed slow, concentrated circles against that little pleasure button.

"Danny--mmmnGod!" Her breathless plea pulled his lips to a grin, lowering his lips to pay gracious mind to those fantastic globes, her nipples hardening beneath his mouth and teeth. Her fingers coiled amongst his hair, and each time he pressed down the slickness of her, he felt her shudder. Her breath hitched, and she moaned so very beautifully for him. "Ahhn... Danny... please..."

He'd visited this moment so many times in his dreams, and it could hardly compare to the reality of it; her breathless and panting beneath him, moaning his name. His cock twitched desperately as she grinded her sex against his palm, desperate for the final bliss of release. He forfeited the rising twinges of his own pleasure to prolong this moment, dragging out his ultimate desire as long as he could. Faced with her now writhing and begging beneath him, he had no doubt they'd revisit this moment time again and again before the day ended.

Dog's lips ventured from one nipple to the other, and back again, her slim digits massaging his scalp with delicate appreciation. He positioned himself once again and, with one certain and concentrated thrust, penetrated her deeply. A low, appreciative groan rose in his throat as those glorious walls clenched helplessly around him, the pace of each focused thrust building. His thumb was all but assaulting her clit, one of her dainty hands balled in the sheet as those pleasured purrs and desperate cries could no longer be contained, like erotic music flowing between her lips.

God, she was so close--so fucking close. She teetered on the edge of climax in a way she never had before. Each powerful buck of his hips combined with the eager stimulation of her clitoris threatened to drive her to madness, her eyes rolling back as he guided her with a sensual knowledge so seemingly expert and well beyond his years.

This wasn't something that could be taught or learned, the connection between them. It was unique, and transcendent, a beauty she felt existed only in a fairytale or fantasy. Her fingers slipped from his hair, gliding down to his neck to draw him closer as those powerful waves of pleasure erupted and raced through her svelte frame. Her walls clenched and spasmed eagerly as he buried himself deeply with one slow, grinding thrust and spilt his seed in the depths of her womanhood.

The sheen of sweat was prevalent on both of their slender forms, breathy whispers of lingering pleasure soft beyond their lips. She curled her slim arms around his shoulders and drew him down, decorating his lips with tokens of appreciation and tender affection. He rested his forehead to hers and left the harsh and decaying world behind, basking in the afterglow of her. Could there be anyone so perfect left in the damned world? He had his doubts before. It only seemed solidified in these last few impassioned, beautiful moments. She guided him to rest against her, his member still buried and softening inside of her incredible warmth and tightness... and for the moment, there wasn't a thing that could steal their tranquility and succor.

Her eyes had opened after long, her fingertips teasing delicate circles against his shoulders as he rested above her. His softened member had slipped free, but she paid little mind as he kept close, his face nuzzled to her neck breathing the sweetness of her skin and sweat-dampened hair. A languid smile tugged her lips, her fingers stroking through his hair, feeling the shift of his breathing slow as he was tempted dangerously close to sleep. She was inclined to let him rest. Dog looked as he always had, stressed and weary, very likely drowning beneath the weight of insomnia and the ironclad demands of their first in command.

He hadn't drifted off, not entirely, but enveloped himself in the moment and comfort of her. The prickles of doubt had not gone completely. The heaviness of guilt had slowly corrupted his thoughts, and he questioned his motives here and now, and his own sense of morality. How was he any different from Slash or Skully? Convincing himself that he had not fallen directly into the same mental space as the other men, manipulating the angelic woman beneath him for his own greed and lust, that was easier said than done.

Charlotte would insist it wasn't the same, but trying to convince Dog that there was a difference would be difficult. It wasn't as if they could openly speak about her situation. And even now he felt that lascivious craving for her tickling the depths of his psyche, inspiring a hunger for her soft skin and ambrosial lips renewed with a passion that seemed condemning and far beyond his control. His golden-green eyes opened slowly, replaying every instance he had pressed her boundaries and level of comfort beforehand in his mind, chastising himself as just another deplorable wolf in his pack.

She felt his building tension, and tilted her head gently to press a soft kiss to his forehead. "Just rest here with me... don't think about anything but today. We'll figure out the rest of it later on... I promise."

--------------------

© 2023 Seraph Nocturne, All Rights Reserved. Duplication of this literary piece without expressed permission of the author for any purpose is prohibited.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
majapromajapro4 months ago

well written; the moral objection that almost stopped Diablo

Djmac1031Djmac10319 months ago

That scene with Danny and Charlotte was maybe the best love scene I've ever read on LE.

They absolutely deserved that moment. So glad they got it.

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturne10 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous, can you explain the differences between...

At present Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) and Volume 2 (Chapters 6-10) on Smashwords have very minimal differences. There are very small extensions giving a bit of insight to characters early on, editing for typos, and the later chapters were given a full expert edit overhaul by DeductibleBabeMester. They have cover art specific to my imagining of the cast, but other than that they're really only hands-on copies for digital libraries for anyone who's interested in owning a copy of the story.

Moving forward, the extended content available on Smashwords by comparison of Literotica will change. I imagine around Chapter 20 the story is going to reach darker spaces that might not make the cut for Lit's NC/R requirements. I'll try my best to have them put through here, but I can't make any promises without dramatically deviating from my vision for the series. Volume 5 (Chapters 20-25) will be published to Smashwords if it is rejected here. Anyone who's made a purchase will be gifted Volume 5 at no cost. As long as I can keep The Dead World here on Literotica free of charge, I'm going to do that... but I'm at a point I have no choice but to acknowledge that writing an extensive story with such a detailed plot like The Dead World takes time, something I don't have an excess amount of. Any and all support just enables me more freedom to create for you all.

Chapter 16 is completed and getting the final touches right now, I expect it'll go live by Monday or Tuesday. Thanks SO much for your viewership!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@seraph can you explain the differences between what's posted here and what's on smash words? Like how much extra content is there? Thanks. Great story btw! Can't wait for ep. 16!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"they've got their places and purposes... and those purposes are so fucking hot most of the time."

Absolutely fucking dead lmao 💀💀🤣🤣

And so truuee

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Back of the Bus A suburban wife in the wrong place at the wrong time.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Jessica's Exam with Dr. Thoren A young woman gets a very thorough exam.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Train Ride to Remember Sarah is stuck on a train with two men who decide to gamble.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Missionaries Missionary reluctantly explores her untapped sexuality.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Violation of a Teacher Party guests have their way with Sarah.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories