The Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan stretched up and kissed Crystal's chin "You're adorable."

"Quit that!" Crystal laughed and tickled Susan's sides.

Susan wiggled into the warmth, softness, and safety of her lover's arms "Would you want to do it again?"

"The diaper thing, or your leading?"

"Leading huh?"

"That's what it is, isn't it?"

"I suppose it is at that. I see you trying to evade the question, I'm onto you." and rubbed her head against the soft swell of Crystal's breasts.

Crystal replied "Onto huh? Bad pun." and kissed Susan's head. "To answer your question, yes, I'd let you lead sometime even though I find myself out of my element, my norm, and kind of.. jittery or nervous."

"But they're fun jitters, aren't they?"

"Yes."

"Next time maybe we'll do something a bit less extreme, what chu' think?"

Crystal's eyes sparkled and she smiled "Like whips and chains?"

"No you goof! Fur lined cuffs and a feather." Susan replied as she gave Crystal a quick tickle.

Crystal laughed and happily replied "Noooo tickling!!" When the tickles stopped she asked "What did you think about wearing a diaper in public?"

"It was arousing and embarrassing, kind of like I was getting away with something naughty. I wouldn't have minded if you had picked a skirt about 6 inches longer. In a way that would have been more fun, in a way less."

"So no more short skirts while diapered?"

"Who said there would be a next time?"

"Is that a 'no' for you?"

Susan gave Crystal's leg a squeeze "Nah, just messing with you. I'd do it again, even with that skirt. I think it might be fun with a longer one too, I could wear it longer."

"True. What about the pooping?"

"It didn't really" she emphasized the next word "DO anything for me. Personally, it's not a NO but I'd rather not." Susan turned her head and gave one of her pillows a kiss "I love you."

Crystal smiled and blew at Susan's hair "Bad pun."

Susan snuggled back into Crystal's arms again, rubbing her head on her breasts "I hope you don't get an infection."

"If I do, I'll just tell the doctor the truth."

Susan looked surprised "Oh?"

Crystal got a big grin on her face "Yeah, shit happens."

12