All Comments on 'The Deal Sammy Made for Rent'

by TheLastBrothelontheLeft

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The use of "they" ruins it

Could/would have been better if "she" had been used instead. And something more about the girls, and what they looked like would have helped -- together with some use of other parts of their body to tease rather than just hands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Stupid. I’d rather live in streets than with these fucking weirdos. What are they doing with his cum. Prob drinking it so might as well suck him off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot Milking

Thank you for the story. I would love to be milked and fucked like this! Such intense orgasms!

To the people saying it's stupid, why did you keep reading if you didn't like it? And to the person complaining about "they" instead of "she," look up the term "enby" that was used at the beginning and you'll understand the choice.

WhiteNekoWhiteNekoabout 4 years ago
Great story if lacking in depth.

I'm really curious about the relationship dynamics between the house mates. Why they offered Sammy the deal they did and how they interact with each other outside of one of them training/milking Sammy.

The sex was fun and hit all the notes for gentle domination and slow will bending. Makes me wonder if the house mates have a plan or if they're just having fun.

As for the use of they as a pronoun, please keep using it when you feel it's applicable. It's nice to see more diversity in writing and this is your story.

dramythdramythabout 4 years ago
Fucking Awesome!!

Everything about your work was great! I think the inclusion of the non-binary roommates was an excellent idea! Based on your work here, I'd really like to see how Sammy would be punished if he was caught doing something wrong! Again, a wonderful story!

L O ReinsL O Reinsalmost 4 years ago

Love the stupid hater comments. I think the non-binary angle and the mixed use of non-gendered pronouns was unusual here on Lit and really effective. It does make me want to know more about your characters. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ehh

kinda odd, but whatever, I've read far worse stories, ones that make me hope nothing like them exists IRL, while knowing that such things probably do. all in all, decent story, but not for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really good

Really good. I like how the story is told. Of course I like the story in itself a lot, but I really like the stile of the writing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

Please write a part 2 soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

Not enough details with the milking. His reactions. Her reactions. Dialog about what she was doing. Was going to do. Teasing without letting him cum...yet. Permission to cum.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I'm looking forward to the next installment to find out about Sammy becoming more and more submissive to Eileen. Love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous