The Death of Tammy Janeway Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So she comes to my dorm room one night and Malik shows up. He's got his books with him but what he's really come for is some pussy. MY pussy. He's surprised to find that I have company.

Jasmine welcomed him into my room. She introduced herself and she surprises me by telling Malik some of the things I'd shared in confidence about our relationship. Malik gives me the crazy look, like, why in the fuck are YOU telling this bitch OUR business like that? But Jasmine calms him. She's, like, some Dr. Phil therapist. And she starts talking about OUR sex life in the most mundane terms, you know, like clinically. She referred to me giving head as fellatio. She called me getting head cunnilingus. She referred to me-on-top as female dominant mount. She wouldn't say fuck; she said have sex or intercourse.

By and by she got to the point of all this technical sex talk. She said she wanted Malik and I to have sex while she watched. She said it would help her to understand my situation and give her insights in how to help me in my Christian walk.

Malik gave me a look. He'd come up here all revved up for some pussy and this white woman shows up. The fact that she was here didn't make him any less horny. If she wanted to watch, it wasn't any skin off HIS nose. We'd had sex in public before. We just hadn't got caught.

So Malik started taking off his clothes. He's got a nice body with that triangle shaped torso, washboard abs and a nine-inch cock. I took off mine. Soon enough, we're both standing there naked, not sure of what to do.

Jasmine goes: "Who goes first? Do what you normally do. Don't mind me."

Malik and I didn't have a "normal". That was the beauty of our thing. We usually did the first thing that came handy. So I decided to do something I'd never done. I knelt in the middle of my floor and blew him. It sounds like a simple thing. But usually when I blew him, he was lying on his back in my bed. I'd put my head on his stomach and suck him while I massaged his balls. His dick is long and skinny; it tastes kinda sweaty. He never complained, so I never did anything different. In my room, I mean.

I blew him for awhile, then I stood up so that he could kneel and lick mine. Jasmine didn't say much. After a time I kinda forgot she was there. I gripped his head and started grinding my pussy into his face.

Malik and I moved over to my bed, where he scooted up behind me and put his dick up my ass. I like anal sex. Sometimes Malik will give me a reacharound while he's fucking me. I like that, too.

From there we went to cunnilingus, female dominant mount. This meant me mounted over his mouth, humping my way towards a second orgasm. He took a tissue and wiped the jizz from my ass; Malik was never thrilled about getting a mouthful of the stuff he wanted ME to swallow every day.

So I'm humping his face, doing my thing, you know. I'll give a full swinger so he can lick both holes in the same thrust. I like cunnilingus, female dominant mount.

The next thing I know Jasmine has hopped her happy hips up on MY man's dick!!! She's buck naked, too!! Her titties are bigger'n mine and I can see she's got a full bush. I'd thought this was a therapy session. It turned out to be a ménage a trios!

Malik is startled, but he's not indignant. His dick is all up in her hole. Both their bushes are all smashed together tightly. Sister Jasmine obviously didn't need any lube.

I was this far from cussing this bitch out.

"Excuse me? That's MY dick you're riding. Did you have an appointment?"

But I think I was so amazed that the woman who'd spent so much time teaching me the Bible was showing me a different face.

Malik caught my eye and told me to chill. He had a plan. We had an unspoken language that we each knew well. I clamped my mouth shut. I was going to play along.

I humped Malik's mouth for a bit. Soon enough, I came and slumped. When I looked back I noticed Jasmine having a bit too much fun atop my man's cock. She was all, like:

"Oooh, yeh! Ooooh, yeh!! Fuck this little white pussy with that big black cock!!"

Who the fuck talks like that except a woman faking a nut? It's idiot porn star dialogue from someone who's not supposed to be watching porn movies. I was disgusted at this...this...CHRISTIAN. But she kept at it.

"Ooooh! Oooooh! OHHHH!!! FUCK!!! OH! That feels so GOOD!!!!"

I was beginning to get the impression that she wasn't getting fucked properly at home.

Malik gave me a wink. Now he maneuvered Sister Jasmine up on her right leg. He positioned her left leg up on a dresser. Gripping his dick at its base, he took and aimed it dead center at her browneye. You wanna hear somebody howl? That white woman fairly shrieked!! Now I'm standing off to the side watching MY man serving up sausage by the fuck tonne. He came in her. I could see the crawly flood of jism dripping down her thighs. But that didn't stop him from straight slammin' that pancake ass.

Now he pulled out and positioned Jasmine for some doggystyle. This time he slipped some more of MY dick up HER Christian furry pussy. I was beginning to get a little peeved. But he warned me off. He was working his plan. I'd already nutted. Watching Malik fuck another woman brought me back to the present. I wasn't about to let him nut again without I got mine.

So now he's fucking the living shit out of Good Sister Jasmine. THWACK! THWACK!! THWACK!!! I couldn't tell whether she was cumming over and over or whether she just was having one long orgasm. Her face was red with passion. Her pussy was doing the work of a steam engine. Her tits swung back and forth. Malik gripped her by her hair and just piledrived her like a jockey whipping a horse to the finish line. I was getting more and more anxious. I'd seen Malik this animated before. Rather, I'd been on the receiving end of this horse race and knew it to be just a fabulous fuck.

Finally, I snatched that bitch out from under my man and took my rightful place as the recipient of his ardor. Malik mounted up. We showed Sister Jasmine a thing or two about fornicating. We fucked outrageously and came in tandem, then fucked some more and came again. It didn't take long.

Jasmine was tapped out by this time like a cum rag dangling off the side of my bed. I'm not saying that like it's a bad thing. It's not. I've dangled off my bed like that on any number of occasions. It's better than cocaine. I was still wondering after Malik's plan. More, why had the woman who'd warned me against extra-marital sex come to my room to commit adultery? I respected this woman as my Christian mentor! She knew the Bible like nobody's business!! I couldn't wait to hear her rationale.

When she recovered from her swoon, Jasmine perked up. She asked to use my bathroom and she asked for a towel. I heard her in there washing up. When she exited the bathroom she smiled and thanked Malik and I for an "interesting" evening. Then she grabbed her book bag, the one with all the colorful little JW books, and left. She said she needed to go and pray for guidance about what Malik and I should do to right our sinful sex life.

Malik and I looked at each other. What had just happened?

Anyway, both of us were still naked. We had several more nuts to work thru. As Sister Jasmine left, Malik lay me down and inserted himself. We began to kiss.

I didn't see Sister Jasmine for a few days after that. When I did hear from her, she suggested we meet at the corner McDonalds to talk.

"Hi, Tammy!" she said as I walked up.

"Hello," I replied, somewhat coolly.

She got right to the point.

"Tammy, I've been thinking about your relationship with Malik. I understand your affection for him. The other night I could see the extent of your passion."

"Is that why you felt you could jump in to get your share, without warning me?" I asked.

"That's what I'm here to talk about, Tammy," she replied. "I did that to show you that I am human, too. I don't want to interfere in your relationship, if that's what you think."

"I don't know what to think, Jasmine."

"Listen, I'm sorry I did that. I'm a married woman. I'm certainly no virgin. Can I share something with you?"

"Yes, I suppose."

"Tammy, I haven't been fucked like that...EVER, excuse my French. My husband and I follow a staid sexual pattern. We never ever get off it. Him on top, me on top, him on top, me on top. If and when you get baptized and, hopefully married, you'll follow this same pattern of healthful sex. But every once in awhile you'll need to get buck wild. It cleans the cobwebs, you know? It gives you fresh perspectives. That's what happened with me the other night. I needed my cobwebs cleaned. Afterward, I went and prayed about it. I laid my sins before God. I confessed. And now I'm clean again. Spiritually and figuratively, like it says in the Bible, I mean. Do you understand?"

"Um-hmmm. And how often do you feel the need to clean your cobwebs?"

"Oh, Tammy! Not often. Not often. I hope this doesn't ruin things between you and I?"

"If Malik and I get married, are you going to want him to clean your cobwebs periodically then, too?" I asked.

"Tammy, I guess that would be up to you and he. I'm certainly not trying to steal him from you. Like I said, I just need to bust loose every once in awhile. You'll understand when you get to be my age. If it bothers you I won't do it. But I thought the three of us made a pretty good team that night!!"

"Team?"

"Oh, you know what I mean. You got yours. I got mine. Everyone was happy."

"I don't suppose you're going to confess this to your husband?" I wondered.

"Of course not, Tammy. It would hurt him."

"Didn't you tell me that people get disfellowshipped for doing what you did?"

"Yes. I did tell you that. Those people are unrepentant. I repented."

"OH! Is that how it works? Can I join up, get baptized and repent whenever Malik and I have sex?"

"Ummmm, no. Tammy, you have to pick and choose your spots."

"What's that mean?"

"You and Malik have sex every day. I rarely do what I did the other night. Every few years or so, I guess. I did that to show you the power of forgiveness. You can't test God by having sex outside of marriage daily. It negates the value of your repentance."

"Oh."

As convoluted as that sounds to many, it made sense to me. In order to become one of Jehovah's witnesses you have to suspend reality a bit. I could tell you a few things. But once you join the club, a whole new set of benefits are open to you. As long as you toe the line, you can go anywhere in the world and have a brotherhood of friends open to you. And that's what its all about, really. It's a brotherhood of people who believe the same thing and speak a common language. It's a big club of friends.

I wanted to join that club.

So I went back to Malik and I told him that we needed to curtail our sexual interactions a bit. He wanted me to define "a bit". I told him we could get married and be golden. Or...we could get together on the sly every four years or so, blast each other, repent, and repeat.

Malik told me I was crazy as fuck.

Then I remembered what Jasmine said about her cobwebs. She didn't get to suck or be sucked. She didn't get to take it up the bum. She never got to jack off a penis with her tits. She never had sex in a bathroom or hallway at the Kingdom Hall while the meeting was in progress. Her pillow talk was limited to non-scatological commentary laced with scriptural inflections. Nothing about her sex life sounded appealing. It's why she needed to shake loose periodically and repent afterward.

Malik told me I was crazy as fuck.

A woman gets tired of being told she's crazy as fuck.

12