The Debate Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should have told me. I would have fixed it," I said as he held me and I felt an embrace that had eluded me for too long.

"I was foolish and I have regretted it every day. I only transferred to this college because I knew you were here."

"But you never said anything to me and we only met by chance?"

"I saw you with Rohit on my first day in the student bar. You had moved on, and I didn't want to drag you back to a bad place or hurt you. I promised to leave you and let you live happily but I was too late to transfer back so I kept my head down and just wanted to get through the year and promised to transfer back at the end of the year."

"I will never be truly happy without you," I said as I leaned in to kiss him. We were drawn to each other like magnets and I just wanted to kiss him when he was there. He was pulled in towards me and we kissed again but all of a sudden stopped me.

"We can't. Not like this. I want to, so much, but we are both too drunk. I don't want to take advantage of your emotional state tonight." So, he carried me to bed.

He placed me on the bed, brushing my hair back and kissing my head before trying to walk away but I grabbed his arm. "Please don't leave me tonight. Just stay here. I don't want to be alone."

I felt him hold me from behind, and I slept in a peaceful state as my mind and body was content after a night of truths.

The night morning I woke to find myself alone. I turned to my side to find a note from Azeem. It simply read:"You will always be the one."

I walked out of my bedroom to find a freshly cooked breakfast. It was still warm. Had he just left? I ate breakfast as I thought back to the revelations from last night. I had always known my family came from great wealth but my parents brought me up to live a normal life. My father was a doctor and he did not come from the great wealth my mother did. I always felt it was a reason he wanted to bring me up in New York and away from the crazy pressure of my family in India. I thought my mother wanted the same, but it was obvious she would always want me to be part of our family's wealth.

I loved Azeem and I could not love anyone else in the same way and I hated that my mother interfered in my life.

I was brought back to reality when I saw my phone was ringing and it was Rohit.

"Where are you? We were meant to be meeting 15 minutes ago."

"I was feeling a little unwell last night. I overslept."

"It's fine. I will come by after class."

The contrast between him and Azeem occurred to me. I told Azeem last night I needed to see him and he came to me when I needed him. I told Rohit I was unwell but he was more worried about his classes.

Then, I saw a text from Azeem.

"How are you feeling? I am sorry I had to leave you. Did you find the breakfast?"

"I found it. Thank you so much x."

After that day I found myself behaving differently around Azeem. It was a few days before the quarter-finals and we were spending a lot of evenings in our large group together. Even though I was with Rohit I found my eyes often drifting over to Azeem. I also noticed him looking over at me more than he should.

We were unable to break free from our ties. Rohit was with me and Amy was with Azeem.

The preparations went well but everyone was nervous as it was the first time the college had been past the preliminary round.

We all agreed that Azeem should lead the group again. I felt a little sidelined as I had done the bulk of the research but Rohit and Azeem took the lead on the day of the debate.

On the day of the debate I took my opportunity and spoke longer than I was expected to. I could see glares from the others but Azeem had this proud smile on his face.

The score was tight, but we managed to get through. We were all overjoyed and celebrated with drinks. There was a simmering tension in the group and it seemed to be around me breaking the agreed strategy.

"You got us over the line. That was inspired." Azeem told me after the debate. Amy was with him and added a "you did good." They were both always on the same page and I had this feeling of guilt that I had my eyes on Azeem, but I still felt a sense of possessiveness over him. He was mine first.

As we sat at the bar the joyous mood turned sour. It was Derek that started it all.

"It would have been an easier win if some people hadn't chased their own glory," he said, bitterly and in clear reference to me.

"Some people need to learn to play for the team." Becky chimed in as she glared at me. The atmosphere around the table turned awkward. I looked to Rohit to defend me, but he looked away as though I had offended him.

"If it wasn't for Sunita we would have lost today. So I would like to thank her for getting us the win today and taking us to the semi finals for the first time," Azeem said, the only one coming to my defence. Amy also supported him, "I will toast to that." In that moment I grew so envious of this perfect couple who were so in step with each other. I looked over at Rohit and he seemed to finally find the courage. "We should toast to that. Great win." He toasted the win rather than me. Sometimes it felt like he was threatened by my success rather than being happy for me.

I ordered another Vodka Cranberry as I tried to drown my sorrows. I hated my mother more than ever now. She wanted me to be with someone like Rohit for family prestige even though I felt miserable.

As the group dispersed around the bar I was alone with Rohit. "Why did you not defend me? My boyfriend should be defending me." I was irritated by his actions.

"What do you want me to say? You should have done what we agreed." He shouted, angrily. The other members of the group heard and Azeem came over.

I was visibly upset and no one had ever talked to me in this way before. I had tears in my eyes as I felt Azeem's hand on my shoulder and I turned into him, crying. I knew I shouldn't have, but it was instinctive as I felt him next to me.

Azeem pulled me behind him. "I think you need to go home and cool off. That is no way to talk to a woman," Azeem said to Rohit as he came between us.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? She is my girlfriend and I will talk to her how I want," Rohit spat back.

"You don't deserve her." That was all Azeem said when Rohit swung a punch at him. Azeem ducked, and Rohit fell over into the table, hurting himself.

Amy came over to me to check I was okay. Azeem picked Rohit up and helped him get a taxi. I was upset and emotional and all I wanted was for Azeem to hold me again but it couldn't happen. I calmed down and said I needed to check on Rohit, but Amy told me to let him sober up and to see him in the morning.

Azeem said he would make sure I got back and the taxi took Amy back first and then dropped me off to my apartment. Azeem walked me back to my door and I loved that he was such a gentleman but I couldn't help wishing he were mine.

He was about to leave when I pulled him into an embrace again. I felt so safe and secure in his arms.

I didn't want to let go and I knew he didn't want to let go. He lifted my head off his shoulder as he tried to say goodbye. Our lips were centimetres away from each other, and I needed to feel him more tonight than any other night. I kissed him. He reciprocated and from that moment we were not going to let each other go.

He put my arms around his neck and I used him as leverage to lift myself up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He held me against the door of my apartment as we kissed , our bodies writhing against each other.

He knew just where to kiss on my neck. Our bodies felt so connected. He smelled so good and I inhaled his scent as all of my senses were alive. An old neighbour came out of her apartment and we both stopped, a little embarrassed. We looked at each other and giggled as the old woman looked at us.

I opened my door to go inside and there was an awkward moment between us. "I better leave before we do something we regret." Azeem went to leave.

I pulled him in through the door by his shirt. "There will be no regrets." I practically jumped on top of him, picking up where we left off in the hallway. He had me pinned against the wall, raining kisses over my body. He tore my dress and I ripped open his shirt.

We rapidly stripped out of her clothes as he took me to my bedroom, the need to be intimate escalating.

"I need you. I need you inside me." I burned with urgency, moaning at his touch.

Azeem was kissing down my body and paying attention to my breasts. I lifted his head up.

"I need you inside me right now. I have waited too long for this," I gasped out as I pulled him up to me.

I could feel his hard cock against my entrance as I swallowed his tongue. It had been too long. The last time I was with him was in the back of his car.

He was teasing my entrance with that hard cock that I missed so much. He pushed inside and I felt him fill me like no one else could. I thrust back against him as I felt the passion through my body.

I wrapped my arms around his head, trying to bring our bodies closer. I had never wanted someone this much.

He lifted me so that he was in a seated position and I was on top of him. This allowed him to reach deeper inside of me. He had his face buried in my breasts as he thrust deep inside me. Our bodies were tied together and I had never felt so complete. He felt so virile inside me and I felt every thrust deep within.

I ran my fingers through his perfect hair as I felt moans begin to increase with frequency. I found myself on the brink of climax already. I clutched his hair and my body tightened as I felt that orgasm deep within. "Oh Azeem. I missed this so much," I moaned as I came.

I leaned against him, trying to regain my strength. He laid me down as he came beside me on the bed. He looked so beautiful. I made a mess of his hair and he had a five o'clock shadow that I loved. I found my energy return as I turned him over and climbed on top of him. He was still so hard and wet and I climbed on his pole easily. I loved feeling him inside of me and my arousal built again so soon after my climax. I felt him thrust upwards to meet my riding and I dug my nails into his chest.

He winced, but there was something about being with him that made me want to leave my mark on him, like I was an animal marking my territory. I dug my nails into his perfectly toned chest and dragged down. If he went back to Amy I wanted her to know he was mine.

He turned me around onto my back and started thrusting harder into me. I could feel his own climax building and mine was also growing. I dug my nails into his back and bit his shoulder as his thrusting picked up to a rapid pace.

I dragged my nails down his back as I felt my climax begin He thrust one final time inside me before unleashing his own climax inside me.

We stayed like that for a while before falling asleep.

The next morning I was awoken by loud knocking at the door. I looked over at Azeem and he was still asleep. He looked so peaceful and beautiful. I was happy that, after everything, we were here together. I had left scars on his body, and I was proud of it.

The loud knocking resumed and I threw a robe on to go to the door. I looked through the peephole. It was Rohit.

"What do you want? I was annoyed that he had ruined my blissful morning.

"We need to talk. Let me in," he demanded and reality set in for me. We had commitments that we had to deal with before we could have a future.

"Meet me at the campus coffee shop in 1 hour." I knew I had to deal with this.

"Okay, I will see you there."

I went back to the bedroom. Azeem was awake. I kissed him as soon as I saw him. We fell so easily into each other.

He picked me up, easily, and took me to the shower, taking off my robe. The hot water ran over our bodies as he held against the glass wall and kissed me. I had never felt this passion and hunger with anyone else. He started kissing down my body, but this time I didn't stop him. He lifted me on his shoulders, kissing and biting my thighs. I loved when he did this. He was teasing me and toying with me. He kept kissing me, but avoiding contact where I needed it most. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled him against the spot where I needed his attention. He began to lick and circle my button. He knew just how to press it, and his tongue worked some magic.

My moans were escalating as I wrapped my legs around his head. "Oh, Azeem. You are so good." I moaned as I threw my head back. My body bucked against him as another orgasm overtook me.

He let me down gently before getting between my legs again. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He entered me easily as his earlier work had made me so wet and inviting.

He kissed my neck as he thrust into me hard and rough.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

He turned me around so that my front was pressed against the shower as he roughly fucked me from behind. There was an animal aggression in him.

"I love you," he screamed as he came inside me again.

We cleaned up and went about making the decisions that would change our life.

I went to speak to Rohit and I told Azeem to wait until I told him before telling Amy. Amy was one of my good friends and I knew this was going to ruin it.

I met Rohit and my mind was already made up. "I will never forgive you for last night. It is over." I told him in a forthright manner.

"I talked to your mom this morning." He was going to use my kryptonite against me. I hadn't thought about my mother as I was lost in my love for Azeem.

"Why would you talk to my mother?" I asked, infuriated.

"I told her I want to marry you and I plan on formally asking at the end of the year. I have been stupid and so foolish for the way I behaved." I was gobsmacked and lost for words. I was just shaking my head.

"Fuck you," was all I could say as I stormed out of the coffee shop.

Azeem called me later that day. I told him I needed to face my mother before we could be anything. I had distractions as we were approaching the semi finals for the Debate team and the end of year exams. I threw myself into the preparations for the semi finals as I tried to forget about the turmoil in my life.

It had been a few weeks and I had agreed with Azeem we would not do anything until the end of the year.

There was an obvious tension in the group as we approached the semi-finals. I had not been well the last week and I kept getting bouts of sickness so I was careful with what I ate and drank. I stopped drinking in an attempt to clear my system and get better.

The semi-final was here and the topic was pro and antiabortion. Luckily we had pro-abortion and we could tackle it from a female rights angle.

Azeem suggested that I and Amy take the lead in light of the topic. Everyone was in support but for Rohit, and it seemed that his ego would be too big for any situation.

The semi-final performance was stronger but we were up against a better opponent. I had not been feeling well recently and my performance wasn't great. Rohit could not help but get a few jibes in afterwards but I was so over him and his pathetic male ego.

There was strange tension in the group. Even though it was not officially said it was clear from the body language that Amy and Azeem were not together and I was happy in a way as I always saw him as mine.

Azeem went to get drinks but when it came to me I just asked for an orange juice. Everyone gave me an odd look, since I had been partying and drinking all year and it was now catching up with me.

I went out for some fresh air when Amy joined me. "I don't know if you know but me and Azeem are no longer together," she said in a sombre mood.

"You guys were so great together," I said, genuinely meaning it, but also enjoying that he was now mine if I wanted him.

"You can cut the bullshit. I'm not angry. I would never let a man define me. But I know there is something between you guys." She showed me a small picture. I knew instantly it was from our first date. It was a typical first date photo booth kissing picture. I had cut off the last picture and given it to him and kept the rest. I still had them in my bedroom.

"Where did you find that?" I asked.

"He keeps it in his wallet, just so you know." We both began laughing and I smiled to myself thinking he kept it after all this time.

"So what is with the no drinking? Are you going all clean on us?"

"I have been throwing up a lot recently. I think it's a year of heavy drinking."

"Or Rohit knocked you up just before you broke up," she joked and we both laughed.

"No. We always used protection..." I said as I trailed off into thought. Rohit always used protection but I had lost my senses with Azeem and he never did. When was my last period? I tried to think backwards as a panic began to set in.

Amy saw me lost in thought. "Are you ok Sunita?" She asked. "Yes. I just think I am coming down with something." I said. I took a cab to my apartment and bought a pregnancy kit on the way.

I waited the most agonising 20 minutes, after peeing on a stick, and it turned up two lines. I was pregnant.

I couldn't believe it. I screamed into my pillow. Azeem called to check up on me but I told him I was fine and just needed rest. He came over a few minutes later, but I couldn't bring myself to tell him.

A few hours ago, I was debating that a woman's choice was paramount and now I had to live that. He held me that night and it was the warmest and safest I would ever feel.

The next day he took care of me. I desperately wanted to tell him, but we were young and had our futures ahead of us. I didn't want to bring him into this. I did not want to feel differently about him depending on what he said.

I turned to my mother in my time of need but not straight away. I finished my exams and went home. I told my mother I was pregnant and she immediately said, "You need to have an abortion. You will ruin your future. Who will marry you?" She was so dramatic and I sometimes thought she was insane. My father was surprisingly the voice of reason and said he would support me no matter what I decided. That meant the world to me in that moment of despair.

Over the next month I went back and forth, but as I felt my bump grow I knew abortion was not an option and I told my parents. This was my baby and I would be killing a part of me. I told my parents and my mother had an insane reaction, as expected, bury my father said he would support me. They asked whose baby it was and I told them it was a one night stand. If I was to keep the baby I had to end any potential future with Azeem or I would ruin his life. I also did not want him to have to meet my insane mother. I told Azeem I had to choose my family and they would never accept him.

A few days later, my mother said I should do long distance learning for the next 12 months and when the baby is born she and my father would say it was theirs. I hated this idea. I wanted the child to be mine, but she talked me around over the following month.

12