The Debate Team's Encouragement

Story Info
The team get’s help focusing via machine milking.
1.6k words
4.25
7.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan was confused as to what was going to happen that day. The 19 year old red haired sophomore sat in the waiting room of the clinic along with the other three members of the colleges debate team. Beside him 24 year old senior Donovan tapped his foot up and down nervously. The tall slim African-American had jet black hair cut short. In the seats across from them were the small and wiry 18 year old freshman named Jared, and Cody, another sophomore was a chubby nerd with glasses.

None of them knew what was in store for them today. After three straight abysmal performances at debate competitions over the last two months Dr. Doherty, their advisor, had sent them to this clinic for what he called "a treatment to help them focus and encourage a better performance." Whatever the hell that meant.

"Mr. Donovan." A young blonde male nurse said as he opened the door to the back.

"Guess we'll get this started." Donovan chuckled nervously and followed the nurse to the back.

Ethan sat nervously waiting another ten minutes until the door opened and the same nurse said "Ethan you're up,"

Ethan got up and began following the blonde man into the clinic. It looked like a regular old clinic. The nurse gestured him into an open room.

Ethan heard an odd machine-like, rhythmic clicking sound along with a strong vibrating sound coming from the closed exam room across from the open room the nurse was leading him too. As Ethan entered the exam room he heard a voice from the closed exam room groan loudly and grunt "Oooooohh fuck. Please someone turn it off."

The nurse quickly shut the door behind them as Ethan blurted "wait! Was that Donovan's voice?"

The nurse replied "You don't need to worry about that right now. I'm Nurse David and I'll be starting your treatment. Ethan if you could please hop up on the table."

The padded exam table was an odd configuration unlike any he'd seen in a doctors office before. It looked more like a dentists chair than a doctors chair.

It had a large padded cushion for Ethan to rest his butt on and two padded arm rests and two padded tracts for his legs to rest on that were bent at the center so his knees could bend.

As soon as Ethan sat down Nurse David pressed a button on the chair and before Ethan could react restraints shot out of the end of the arms and legs and secured his wrists and ankles in place. Ethan began thrashing around shouting "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? LET ME OUT OF THIS?!"

Quietly and calmly Nurse David explained, while he was explaining he was meticulously unbuttoning and pulling Ethan's pants and grey boxer briefs down to his ankles exposing his soft uncut cock and sack "You have nothing to worry about Ethan. Teams from all over the country get sent here for treatment. You're just lucky you're local. Last week we had a college hockey team from SoCal here for treatment. Next week, a platoon from the navy will be here for treatment."

Ethan quivered as he sat with his dick totally exposed. Nurse David moved on to pulling Ethan's shirt up over his head and tucking it behind his head. His entire body from his slightly pudgy belly to his hairy dick and balls to his ankles was now exposed.

David went on "You are going to be here for the next four hours and while you are here your testicles will be drained."

"What the hell does that mean?" Ethan asked as Nurse David pulled a silicon ring with a cord coming off the end out and stuck it over Ethan's penis and looped it under his sack, letting it secure snuggly behind his scrotum and over the top of the base of his dick.

Nurse David explained "You college guys have way too much sex on your mind. Making you have so many orgasms and totally draining your testicles will give you more time to focus on your debate team work."

Nurse David began pressing buttons on his computer screen and suddenly the ring around his scrotum became tingly and warm in a good way. Ethan watched in horror as his penis swelled with blood like it had a mind of its own. The ring was making him chub somehow. In seconds he had a throbbing erection with his foreskin slightly retracted back almost to his purple crown.

"No.... You can't do this!" Ethan shouted.

Nurse David got out a measuring tape and took a measurement of Ethan's cock saying "Yes we can my friend. Okay, 5.5 inches."

Ethan watched as Nurse David pulled out an odd looking device. It was a clear silicon ring about two inches long with little teasing knobs on the inside. The two inch ring was attached on two sides to metal arms which held it in place. The metal arms were about 7 inches long. A cord plugged into the chair came off one of the metal arms.

With no fanfare Nurse David slid the ring over Ethan's erect penis. Ethan was taken aback by the feeling. The knobs seemed like they were lubricating themselves and felt amazing as they pulled his foreskin back completely exposing his glans and frenulum.

With another push of a button on the computer a white bowl on a retractable arm shot out of the chair from between Ethan's legs and rested between his legs, at the same height as his thighs. It looked like a large soup bowl.

Ethan gulped as he realized what the bowl was there to collect.

Nurse David pushed a few buttons and Ethan gasped as the ring behind his sack and over his weenie began loudly and strongly vibrating. Then with a pumping piston sound the ring came to life and began strongly pumping up and down his shaft. With each pump up half the ring went over his dick head letting the knobs rub over his cock head and tease it as it pulled his foreskin up over his purple mushrooming glans. Ethan listened to the vibrating and pumping and realized that these were the noises he'd heard from Donovan's exam room.

Nurse David patted Ethan's shoulder as the twenty year old looked ahead with wide eyes, overcome with pleasure. "Hang in there, my friend. I think after today you won't be thinking about jerking off for a while."

Ethan moaned "Ooooh..... Oooooohhh fuuuck." Nurse David nodded his head as Ethan's nuts heaved and his dick twitched in the pumping sleeve. Cum shot out of his dick head like a rocket. Half the shots overshot the bowl entirely and splatted into the floor.

Nurse David walked toward the door as the sleeve continued milking Ethan's dick showing no mercy.

Ethan was now squirming in his refractory period.

Ethan wailed "Please!!!! I came, please turn it off!!!!! I can't take it!!!!!"

Nurse David simply replied "Sorry dude. I'll check on you later. I have to get your other friends started."

In the lobby, Jared and Cody exchanged nervous glances at each other as they heard what they could have sworn was Ethan loudly yelling 'please'.

Right after they jumped as the door into the clinic opened and the same blond nurse said "Jared, you're up."

Three Hours Later

Jared bared his teeth as he felt another orgasm coming. Sweat was running down the small freshman's abs and over his outie into his trimmed pubes. The self-lubricating sleeve kept bouncing on his 6 inch cut dick. The vibrating was making his balls ache so bad they felt like they were the size of melons.

In the room next door Donovan was moaning as he came again. Somehow he was still cumming, though he figured his nuts were totally empty at this point. He'd lost count of how many orgasms he had, but thought he was somewhere around thirty orgasms. The sleeve showed no mercy to his nine inch fat black dick. His dick was so long when the sleeve stroked up it was only able to barely go over his crown and frenulum. In desperation he shouted "SOMEONE PLEASE TURN THIS OFF!!!!!"

Across the hall, Ethan heard Donovan yell as he was in his own deep throws of a refractory period. Ethan had given up begging for release. As he sat there he just took multiple quick deep breaths and stared at the sleeve bouncing up and down on his dick. His dick was bloated and ached like he'd been hard for a week. He felt queasy as he glanced in the bowl seeing it was almost halfway full with his creamy white seed.

In the room beside Ethan, Cody looked down his stretch-marked belly as the sleeve continued to torment his five inch cock. His shorts and red Under Armor boxer briefs were crumpled around his ankles as he tapped his feet. He shuddered as he came again. One singular pearly bead came out and dribbled out into the sleeve as it rose up his shaft over his glans again.

Out in the hallway, Nurse David stood with Dr. Doherty.

Dr. Doherty could hear his debate team moaning in the exam rooms. A strong smell was seeping out of the exam rooms into the halls making it smell like a sweaty locker room mixed with cum.

Dr. Doherty asked "So, this does actually have good results?"

Nurse David nodded "Yes sir. We treat a very prominent Texas college baseball team twice a season that you may have seen at the college championship the past three years if you need some evidence."

Dr. Doherty smiled and raised his eyebrows "Well then, if that is the case and I start seeing improvement we may be back in a couple months before the college debate finals"

They both chuckled as they heard Donovan moan "Oh fuck," from his exam room. This was followed by Jared begging "Please, turn it off. I can't cum again!!!!"

Nurse David quipped "Yeah, I think you'll have their full attention and focus on their debate skills after today."