Influencers Take Gooning Punishment

Story Info
College influencers face a long gooning as punishment.
1k words
4.1
14.8k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********Characters are fictional influencers James and Benji who live in the creative house started by Barry. All are 18+********

Barry took a sip of his water before heading back upstairs in the cabin they'd rented. The cabin was out in the woods and would give him the privacy he needed to administer James and Benji's punishment. He checked his phone. The guys had been hooked up for about an hour.

He could hear moaning from just halfway up the stairs. As he neared the door he could hear James moan "Oh fuck. Benji, I'm gonna nut this time. YEAH........YEAH HERE IT..... FUCKING WHY DOES IT TURN OFF?" Hearing this frustration brought a smile to Barry's face.

Barry waited outside the bedroom door to hear Benji respond to James by saying "It's no use bro. Every time I get right there then it cuts off. How did Barry even get these things?"

Barry opened the door and walked in, startling the desperate duo and answered "Well, Benji I have a friend in the sex toy industry and he said he had a new product to test. I figured punishing you two rule breakers was a good way to do it."

Both of the guys responded with moans of aggravation as the vibrating sleeves warmed up again as they began slowly agitating and grinding up and down on their rock hard shafts.

Barry took in the sight of his handiwork. James and Benji were both completely naked. They were laying on their backs on the pool table in the center of the room, one at each end. The tops of their heads were touching. Their asses hung off the ends of the table. Their ankles were secured with rope to the pool tables legs and their arms were spread wide with rope binding their wrists. The rope on their wrists ran under the pool table and was bound together holding them tightly in place.

Neither of them looked happy as the butt plug with the built in pressure sensor stuck out of their ass cheeks. Benji and James knew better than to push the plug out. Barry had warned them if they pushed it out not only would he force it back in, but he would make them retain an enema while the plug was in and they were edged.

Barry walked to the center of the pool table and placed a hand on each young man's chest. They were very sweaty. The touch caused the oversexed guys to jolt.

The edging sleeves were just long enough to tickle the crown of both guys mushrooming dick heads. A steady clear stream of precum was leaking out of James's slit and running down the sleeve then trickling through his pubic hair. There was a pearly bead on Benji's tip that glistened off the light coming from the window.

"Please Barry, we've had enough. We're sorry. Turn it off." Benji begged.

Barry laughed "Nope. You've got a couple more hours left. And don't worry, the sensor in your ass can measure when you're about cross the point of no return. The sleeve won't let you cum. Maybe next time you'll think twice before you let a sorority sister film you while you take turns on her pussy."

"Bro, please." James begged. His nuts felt like two taught limes drawn up tight to his body, anticipating the orgasm that was not coming.

Barry let out a maniacal laugh and said "I'll be downstairs doing some editing. See you in two hours."

Barry slowly walked out of the room leaving the other guys begging him not to leave and to let them cum.

Two Hours Later

Barry walked through the door of the bedroom to find it stinking of sweat and the twenty year old mens precum. Neither James nor Benji even responded when he came in. They were both consumed with the need to ejaculate.

Benji stared at the ceiling with wide eyes occasionally twitching. Barry could hear the sleeve on Benji's bloated meat stick slowly vibrating and could see it slowly agitating on his shaft. When Benji noticed Barry he slowly whispered "Please Barry. My balls...... are....... Gonna explode. Please turn it off."

Benji had his pubes shaved and the clear beads of precum had dripped onto his belly and were trickling down along both sides of his shaft and down between his balls, dripping off the end of the pool table into the floor, making two concentric clear puddles.

Barry walked around the table to find James with his eyes closed slowly moaning to himself. He was completely gooned out. He was a dick and a pair of balls with a body attached. Barry looked down between his legs to see James had two fat balls that now looked like two swollen lemons. They were actually tinted blue. James let out a pained groan of agony as Barry juggled his aching scrotum in his hand.

Barry asked "So guys, are we gonna let the press figure out you were filmed doing elicit things again?"

Both of them began furiously saying no and continuing to beg in unison.

Barry nodded "good. It's not good for our image. I'll turn the machines off in a minute, but first I need to show you a present I go for you both."

Both guys turned their heads from their positions on the pool table as Barry reached down into the suitcase he had set up in the corner. James breathed heavier and heavier as he neared orgasm and let out another groan of agony as the sleeve stopped vibrating and agitating abruptly.

Barry turned and held out both hands for the guys to see.

They had both seen the devices online, but never thought they'd actually be wearing one.

"And I'll let you both out of these in a year."

In Barry's hands were two silver metal chastity cages for their dicks. Both men got looks of terror before James broke down in tears.

Brent finished with the chilling statement "Until this day next year, no jacking off or fucking for James and Benji."