Frat Initiation Ceremony Pt. 01

Story Info
The pledges get milked on initiation night.
1.8k words
3.89
10.1k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The senior frat members stood around the pledges assembled in a circle. The pledges looked less than pleased while their frat brothers were laughing their asses off.

It was initiation night. The six young men had made it through the trials of pledging the frat. They had all been instructed to reserve their cum for the last month and to help with that they had all spent the last month in tight fitting chastity cages.

The senior pledge master, a preppy 24 year old water polo playing senior named Avery, felt quite pleased with himself as he looked at the circle of 18 and 19 year old college freshman.

The six pledges were completely naked and were sitting on flat benches. Their arms were above their heads with their arms attached to the wrists bound to a circular metal ring hanging off the ceiling. Their ankles were bound to either end of the benches forcing them to have their legs spread wide forcing their most private appendage to be on full display with their two sperm factories beneath them. Unknown to the men, a crushed viagra had been placed in their drinks an hour before and now all the men were sporting rock hard erections.

A bulky white guy named Drake did not seem too embarrassed, but why would he be? Between his legs was an 8 inch thick log coming out of a bush of black pubes. Drake had been named the new running back of the college football team.

In fact all the pledges were affiliated with sports in some way. It was part of the frats bi-laws.

Beside Drake was a thin wiry track runner named Eric. He was an Asian guy with jet black hair and a trimmed black treasure trail heading to his straight black bush. His 5 inch weenie was uncut. Next to Eric was Gavin, he was a hairy otter with a beard, a hairy belly, and a huge thick bush of pubes. The root of his seven inch dick was not visible from his pubes. Below his hard as steel cock his fat baby makers rested on the bench in a swollen scrotum, filled with a months worth of cum. Three other athletes surrounded them.

The guys all had a clear silicone sleeve lined with fleshy nodes around their shafts. The sleeves were open on both ends allowing their cock heads to come out. The sleeves fit into a black plastic holster that was battery powered. The boys would be enjoying the battery powered sleeves very soon.

Avery said "Boys you have made it this far and now is the time you become full brothers after you survive this initiation. You've been saving up your nut for a month and it's time to drain those balls. Does that sound good brothers!?"

All six of the men began cheering. Avery held his hands up to quiet them "Calm down guys. But this is still a challenge. You guys won't just cum once and be done. Your balls are full now. We want them thoroughly drained before you enter this frat as brothers."

Gavin looked to Avery with a cocked eyebrow. Eric gulped and closed his eyes as he worked out in his head what was about to happen and muttered "oh god. Not this." Drake looked to Eric, confused, and then back to Avery and said "What.... Pledge master what are we doing?"

Avery chuckled and turned to the other brother standing around and said "What do you say boys, two hours should drain them good."

The room broke out in cheers from the brothers as the pledges looked up in fear. Drake gulped and looked down at his still rock hard cock. Two hours of constant stroking. He knew he'd cum so many times.

As the pledges began objecting Avery nodded to a brother who was holding a laptop in his hand. The brother tapped a few keys and the pledges became racked with arousal as the milking sleeves came to life. The self-lubricating sleeves milked up and down in a constant rhythm.

Gavin rolled his eyes toward the ceiling. A month without stroking his dick had made feel like a dog in heat. He knew he wouldn't last long...... and then he'd have the rest of the time to cum even more.

Drake almost immediately yelled "holy fuck!!" The sleeve was barely big enough to fit over his fat dick. The past month had been hell. The running back was use to jacking off two or three times a day. Now he hadn't even been able to get hard, much less bust a load.

Eric stared straight ahead taking deep breaths. He didn't think he'd last more than a minute after a month without cumming. And he was right. He was the first to lose the battle with his sex organs and begin shooting a massive load. He loudly moaned "OH MY GOD......HOLY SHIT I'M CUMMING."

Avery and the rest of the brothers were taken aback by the size of the load being evacuated from the pint sized track stars five inch weenie. Right after the freshman sitting across from him began shooting. He was a new member of Avery's water polo team. A huge white rope shot out of the gingers 19 year old meat stick. The rope flew across the circle. Half of it landed in the puddle of Eric's cum in the floor while the other half splatted onto Eric's leg.

Eric began moaning "I'm sensitive, turn it off." Avery laughed "Not gonna happen pledge." Eric and the ginger across from him began convulsing as their overly sensitive dick heads continued getting polished. Drake grunted loudly and an eruption began shooting out of his mushrooming purple head.

Once the orgasm subsided and the post orgasm sensitivity set in he shouted "OH FUCK. TURN IT OFF!!!!!"

The room erupted in laughter. Soon the other four students began shooting a month full of cum. A white soupy puddle of jizz from six different donors had formed in the center of the circle. Some shot such potent loads they hit the person sitting across from them.

Suddenly Gavin grunted and moaned "Oh god! I'm cumming again." He grunted and loudly deposited a second load. It wasn't as large as the last, but still made quite a splat when it hit the floor. Eric was next to cum a second time.

At this point the men were becoming desperate. The post orgasm sensitivity was twice as bad as from the first orgasm. The six pledges sat in agony as their new frat brothers continued to party and drink and watch their agony as the milking sleeves slurped their dicks without mercy.

One hour and 45 minutes later

The frat house basement now stunk of smelly sweaty freshman and cum. Avery and the other frat brothers watched the now writhing pledges. Drake contracted as his 18th load was brutally extracted from him.

Avery took a deep sniff. The smell reminded him of the locker room at the college rec center. He walked up to the circle of guys and took in the sight. There was a massive puddle of white goo in the middle of the circle.

Drake began pleading "p.....please. Have mercy." Avery was about to respond when Gavin shuddered. Avery watched as a singular dribble slipped out of Gavin's slit and slid down his glans, dripping onto the bench.

None of them were shooting anymore with the exception of a few dribbles. Half of them were orgasming dry.

Avery said "Come one Drake. Only a few more minutes." He turned to address the frat brothers watching the draining "Look at all that cum boys. That is a months worth from our freshman."

The brothers erupted in cheers. The pledges hadn't noticed, but a couple of the frat brothers had pulled their own cocks out of the pants and were slowly stroking them.

Avery decided now was a good time to let the pledges in on a little secret "Alright pledges, you are now officially brothers!!!!!!"

The freshman barely reacted.they were consumed with the pleasure coming from their penis's. Avery continued "now freshman, there is one penance you must now pay since it is your first year as brothers.

This peaked the freshman's interest. Between labored breaths Eric gasped "Isn't.....this...... enough?"

Avery laughed "Until rush next year you will be considered the frat cum dumps."

"What the fuck?!" Drake shouted.

Avery began answering while Eric moaned from a strong, dry orgasm "Your elder brothers need to nut then you're the hole. His girlfriend won't put out, then you're his backup. You will always be willing to offer either of your holes to your elder brothers. And you're gonna get some practice once your draining is done." The freshman could see the frat brothers standing around dropping their pants. Others were pulling their shirts off. A lot of them were completely naked.

None of the freshman were gay and the thought of giving up their holes was not appealing.

Drake was shocked to see all the brothers that were disrobing were hard as nails. And some of these guys were hung.

Eric easily found Calvin, the 25 year old senior who was captain of the track team. Calvin had encouraged Eric to pledge the frat. Eric gulped. Calvin had pulled a nine inch behemoth out of his boxer briefs. Eric and Calvin locked eyes. Calvin smirked and pointed at his cock then gestured with his hand at his mouth imitating a blowjob. Eric gulped.

Gavin looked scared. Two tall black guys from the basketball team were now standing on either side of him naked. They both had big black cocks. One of them said "You're coming to our room tonight." The other one ran his hand down over Gavin's belly, letting his fingertips brush the otter's bushy pubes. As he ran his hand over Gavin's belly he said "we're gonna figure out if your butthole is as hairy as your dick and balls."

Drake was beside himself. He had never even looked at another guy. Drake felt Avery staring at him. Avery had pulled his shirt over his head, tucking it across the back of his neck. He'd taken his shorts off and pulled the waist band of his briefs down so they were nestled under his sack. His pubes were trimmed short and his dick was about six inches long and curved downward. Avery just raised his eyebrows at Drake. Drake had a feeling he'd be forced to do more than just look at Avery's dick soon.

A few minutes later the freshman felt relief as the relentless milking sleeves turned off.

With that Avery said to the elder brothers standing around "Alright guys, let's show the freshman who's boss. Just remember guys, we stay in the house. We don't want to explain to the sorority next door why a freshman is getting railed doggy style in the backyard again." The elder brothers erupted in laughter.

The still bound freshman looked uneasy and unable to move as their new brothers moved in to deflower them...

To be continued...