The Debt Pt. 03

Story Info
Now we both get to enjoy Emma.
1.4k words
4.39
16.2k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning we ate breakfast on the patio; strawberries, croissants and a glass of champagne. Zoe had given Emma something to wear, a thin cotton peasant blouse that hung seductively from her breasts (Zoe had neglected to give her any underwear) and a loose, flowing skirt. It was difficult to take our eyes off her.

We chatted together about this and that, pointedly keeping the conversation away from sex. I have to admit though that it was hard to keep it off my mind. After breakfast we took Emma for a walk around the gardens, showing her the neatly trimmed plants and decorative flowers we had paid a fortune to a landscaper to install. We ended up back at the house in the late morning, walking into the lounge through the French doors. We stood there, feeling slightly uncomfortable, before Emma took one of each of our hands in hers and said, "shall we go to the bedroom?"

Neither Zoe nor I needed any further encouragement. Emma stood beside the bed, the sun flowing in through the picture window straight through the flimsy fabric of her top, exposing her incredible curves beneath it. "What would you like to do today?" She asked. In reply, Zoe slipped her hands around Emma's waist and kissed her. "There are several things that come to mind," Zoe said.

"Show me," Emma said.

Zoe and I helped each other to remove Emma's admittedly few clothes, feasting our eyes again on her perfect body. Zoe stripped herself and helped Emma to drop down onto her back on the bed. They kissed again, deeply and passionately, for ages, Zoe's hands moving all over Emma's curves while Emma caressed her breasts. I took off my clothes as I watched this captivating scene, my cock standing to attention.

Zoe eventually took her mouth from Emma's and kissed her way down to her breasts, gorging herself on the beautiful mounds of soft flesh, sucking deeply and hungrily on the stiff nipples. As she did this I dropped to my knees and buried my face between Emma's legs, my taste buds going wild with her salty sweet flavour, drinking in her freely flowing juices. I was rewarded with her body squirming beneath me. As I licked and sucked Zoe slid a hand down and slipped a finger inside Emma, quickly joining it with another, her slick digits sliding in and out easily.

Emma went wild, bucking and arching as her first orgasm of the day overtook her. I took my face from her cunt and Zoe immediately took my place, savouring the wet slit and working to bring Emma back to the edge. I made my way up the bed and gently took Emma's head, turning her head to the side to face me and with the other hand guiding my rock hard cock into her willing mouth. I continued to hold her head as I began to slide the head between her soft lips.

Emma took it in easily and with each stroke I went deeper. As I neared the back of her throat I could sense her fighting the gag reflex and amazingly she managed to control this with a skill she clearly did not know she possessed. I smiled and stroked her hair softly before beginning to fuck her mouth with increasing force. God bless her, she took it so well. "You good girl," I told her. She moaned softly in her throat. I hadn't intended to come this soon but I knew I would be able to recover quickly so I let myself go, pouring my cum into her mouth and throat, letting it pump out in thick streams. She took it all, swallowing it down as it filled her mouth.

Watching this, Zoe redoubled her efforts and within seconds Emma thrashed her way through another massive orgasm. I sat back and watched as Zoe got up onto her knees and shuffled up Emma's body until she was kneeling above the girl's face where she lowered her own cunt down onto Emma's waiting mouth.

Emma instantly went to work on this gorgeous, wet slit, lapping at her like a thirsty dog. Zoe clutched her own breasts and closed her eyes tightly, thrusting her crotch hard against Emma's eager mouth. A few minutes of this had Zoe arching her back and gasping as her own orgasm took her. She eased down from it and lay down next to Emma and kissed her passionately.

I had been gently stroking my cock as I watched and it was soon hard again. I took my place between Emma's legs and slid the head along her slit. She was sopping wet and I slipped the head into her and with one single push buried my entire length deep inside her. Zoe breathed in and bit her bottom lip. I began thrusting in and out, making sure that I drew it back to the very tip and pushed in to the hilt with each stroke, wanting to see that she got everything I could give her.

After an age of this Zoe lay down beside Emma and opened her own legs. I slid out of Emma and straight into Zoe's cunt, giving her everything that I had given Emma. For her part Emma turned onto her side and began to suck on Zoe's nipples, caressing the other breast with her free hand.

After a while Emma got up onto her knees and knelt facing me with her cunt over Zoe's face. As she lowered herself onto Zoe she leant forward and began to kiss me. We got into a rhythm, me sliding effortlessly in and out of Zoe as Emma slid her pussy and clit up and down Zoe's mouth, all the time kissing me deeply.

We switched up after a while of this. I lay on my back and the two of them ministered to my cock with their lips and tongues, kissing, licking and sucking the head and shaft while kissing each other at the same time. I propped my head up and watched this amazing scene. They took turns to lick the full length of the shaft, suck the head into their mouths and close their lips around my balls.

Then Zoe lay on the edge of the bed with her legs spread wide. Emma knelt in front of her and put her mouth around her pussy as I stood behind her and pushed my cock into her from behind. Each thrust I gave pushed her mouth harder against Zoe's dripping cunt.

We carried on in this vein for what must have been hours. I have no idea of how many orgasms the two girls had and I don't think they do either. I managed to control myself, bringing myself to the brink on numerous occasions before slowing down and retreating.

Eventually though I could not hold back any more. I was kneeling between Emma's widely spread legs pumping my cock in and out of her with abandon. I could feel the orgasm building relentlessly and knew there was no keeping it in. At the last minute I pulled out and moved forward, grasping my cock in my hand and aiming it at Emma's stunning breasts. The cum literally poured out of me, great thick, long ropes of semen that coated her nipples and the slopes of her tits in glistening globs.

When I was done Zoe lowered her head and began to lap up the cum from the curves with her tongue. Once her mouth was full she moved it to Emma's and gave her a deep, semen filled kiss, their tongues flicking in and out of each other's mouths, sharing the precious fluid. They enjoyed this for a while before both swallowing what was in their mouths. Zoe then returned to Emma's boobs, seeing that the nipples were still liberally coated with sticky cum. She put her mouth over each of them in turn, sucking them hungrily and at the same time refilling her mouth with my juice.

Again the two of them shared the result of my orgasm, enjoying both the cum and the taste of each other's mouths. The sight of this was almost enough to make me cum again. It was the hottest thing I have ever witnessed, and believe me, I have seen a lot.

Eventually the weekend had to come to a close. I sat Emma in the Ferrari and drove her home, dropping her outside the family's humble home. I switched off the engine and we sat for a moment in silence. Then Emma turned her face to me. "I will never be the same again," she said. "I have to see you both again."

I smiled. "Of course," I said. "How are you fixed next weekend?"

THE END