The Definition of Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new day dawned. I slid my robe on and made my way to the shower. I did notice that the house seemed very warm. After my shower, I went into the kitchen and there was Jason drinking coffee.

Naked!

"Jason, why are you naked?" I exclaimed whilst admiring the view.

I now knew why the heating was turned up.

A big grin spread across his face, and he said, "Well, last night I went to bed and masturbated, as you know. When I masturbate, my mind gets very creative. So, there I am a creative person masturbating to greater creativity. All I could see were your breasts. All I could feel were your breasts. All I could taste were your breasts. You were half-naked last night!"

I drew out a long, "Ok...and?"

"Nudity is not incest, is it?" he said.

I replied, "No, of course not."

He continued, "So, I thought what is the harm in being naked? You have seen me naked so much in my life anyway. I think we should both become nudists!"

I poured two coffees and placed one in front of him. I sat down opposite him and measured my words. "Jason, I love you and you love me. We have this journey to navigate. Until now, everything has just flowed organically. Forgive me, but becoming nudists seems like some B-grade scheme in an erotic story. It cheapens us. It cheapens you and it cheapens me."

He swallowed at my words, and we sat silently. His head went down, then finally he lifted it. He considered his words and said, "Can I swear, Mum?"

I was taken aback but replied, "Yes."

He then continued, "Mum, that is why you are the most fucking amazing woman I know. Maybe the most fucking amazing woman that ever existed. You are always right, and I am so sorry. Sometimes when I get aroused I just come up with stuff, stuff that seems good in my head. You are right. It is not me and it is not us, and I feel like such a dickhead!"

I replied, "Oh, Jason, you are only twenty-one and male, and you can be a dickhead. It comes with the territory."

I moved from my seat and slid into his lap and said, "Jason, let's always talk first and act later. Ok?"

He looked into my eyes and responded, "Why is it that I feel like such an idiot and so good at the same time?"

"Well, that may be because you are a dickhead," I replied with a smile.

I moved my lips to his and kissed him gently as I said softly, "Last night was the most beautiful evening of my life; the whole day was just so very wonderful. You are the most special person in my life, and I love you."

He slid his arms around me, and we held each other. We maintained silence for a while, and then I felt something pressing into my bum.

"Two things," I said. "Firstly, get some clothes on or you will freeze in that studio, and secondly, do something about that erection!"

I slid off him and saw his adult erection for the first time in my life. He looked at me looking at him. Then he looked down, pressed his hard penis and covered it with his hand. He stood and walked to the door and out of the room.

I took a deep breath. My heart wanted to break out of my chest, and my thighs felt like jelly. I had just seen the love of my life naked and proud.

I felt wetness and arousal between my legs.

I went to my room and looked at all the paintings on the wall. I masturbated seeing every one of them through the filter of the image of that wonderful erection.

Jason spent a lot of time in his studio that day. I took him coffee and a sandwich for lunch but was ushered away at the door. His new project intrigued me. I was sure all would be revealed eventually.

That evening we were both a little tired. We ate dinner, cleaned up and drifted into the lounge. I think it had been a tough day for both of us. We had hit a small bump in the road, but it was nothing major.

And yes, we had kissed during the day, but kisses of companionship, not kisses of passion.

I let him know that I was tired and would be going to bed early. He appeared a little glum but asked if we could chat for a little before bed and I responded that we could.

He said, "Mum, when you talked to me this morning, you said that becoming nudists was like a scene from a B-grade erotic novel." He paused a moment and then followed with, "Do you read erotica?"

I looked at him and smiled. Very smart young man! I thought.

"Yes, I do, Jason. Do you?" I replied.

He said he did.

"Where do you find it?" he asked me.

"I read it online. I enjoy a site called Literotica and others," I answered.

"I know Literotica," he said. "What is your favourite topic to read?"

I had promised that I would always be honest, so I replied, "Incest."

"Me too," he offered, enthusiastically. "Mum, do watch incest porn too?"

"I watch incest porn and a lot of other porn. I enjoy porn very much," I responded.

"Oh my god," he murmured.

He took a long pause and measured his words. "And you masturbate to porn and stories?"

I took time to consider my response and then realised I had no choice. Our relationship was to be based on honesty. I said, "Jason, I have always enjoyed masturbation. When your grandfather died and when you left last year, I began masturbating more and developed an addiction to porn. I love porn. Porn and masturbation filled a hole in my life. Of course, Literotica helped too."

His mouth hung open and he said, "Wow, Mum. Wow! But you are a Christian and all that."

I pondered the best way to reply to this and then said, "Jason, you were a Christian, and although you were not as deeply into the church as me, I know you have moved on and away from religion. Christianity was my life and it sustained me, but I have come to find a greater love in my life, real love, and that is me and my body. It is an appreciation of sexual pleasure and all that is good in the life around me. I still have Christian values. I am grateful to the church for all the people who have supported me. I still have faith, but in a different way.

"We have spoken about God's love many times. The world is full of God's love. I guess you could say I believe in God or some spiritual being. But more than that, I believe in love, and I love my body. I love the beauty of sex expressed through porn, and I love you," I said.

He sat and stared at me. He was silent.

"Thanks, Mum," he finally said, "for everything."

It had been a big day and I was tired. I stood over him and leaned down and said goodnight. I moved in to kiss him. I felt a need in me, and when our lips met my hand slid behind his head, and I pulled his mouth to mine. Our mouths opened and we kissed as lovers kiss. I took his hand and placed it on my breast. He was gentle and respectful and kneaded it through my shirt.

I pressed his head back a little further, thrusting my tongue into his mouth. I savoured his tongue, his lips, his teeth, his saliva and his breath.

Then I stopped and removed his hand from my breast. I looked into his eyes and kissed his lips gently and said, "Goodnight, my darling."

He replied, "Goodnight, Mum."

As I reached the door of my room, I heard his voice say softly, "I love you, Mummy," the words he had used as a child every day.

It had been a long emotional day. I slept very peacefully.

In the morning I awoke and felt aroused. I had not masturbated before I slept. I walked naked to my computer and felt a desire to watch nudity and nude beach porn. I lost myself for a few hours, and finally I dragged myself away, as I was famished.

In my robe, I stood at the kitchen window looking toward the studio. I could see Jason moving around. He looked out of the window and saw me and waved. Moments later, he walked from the shed and into the house.

I was standing looking at the late-autumnal garden as he walked up behind me. He slid his arms around me, kissed my neck and whispered, "Good morning, Mum. You were late up today. Were you watching porn all night?"

I replied truthfully, "No, Jason, I went straight to sleep. Did you watch porn last night?"

He breathed into my neck and pressed his body into my back and said, "I did."

He moved his hands up toward my breasts, then hesitated and said, "Is this ok, Mum?"

"It is more than ok, Jason. I love being touched. I have always loved touching myself, and your touch is the most divine of all. You never have to ask to touch my breasts. You need to know that every step we take on this path of love is a concrete step. It is permanent and it defines how we are," I replied.

He slid his hands under my robe and caressed my breasts. He pressed into me. I could feel his erection on my bum and lower back. He began gently playing with my nipples and groaned. He then opened his mouth and sucked my neck.

I nearly fell to the floor. He held me tight and said, "Mum, are you ok?"

"Yes," I whispered.

He then gently cupped my breasts and said, "I love you, Mum."

I replied, "I love you so much, darling."

One hand slid below my breasts to my tummy. He drew circles on my skin. My robe tie was loose and fell to the floor. I was in heaven, and that has a more profound meaning for a woman of faith.

I felt his hand splay open. and his little finger came close to my pubic bone. I eased my hand onto his and lifted it back to my tummy.

My message to him was clear.

He pressed his erection against me and was hard inside of his track pants.

"Jason, you are so hard," I whispered.

He kept me close and turned me to face him. Our faces were inches apart, and he slid his hands into my robe, past the swell of my breasts and onto the bare skin of my back. "Is this ok, Mum?"

"Yes, my love," I replied, as my lips met his and we kissed. A deep kiss of love and passion. He moved into me, and my bum was against the kitchen bench. His tongue was in my mouth, his hands inside my robe roaming over my back, and his erection was pressing into my pelvis.

I broke the kiss, held onto him and focused on breathing slowly to compose myself. He felt my subtle change. He kissed my lips gently. I could tell he was suppressing an urgent need.

In truth, I was too.

"Just stand, darling, just breathe, just hold me, just love me," I said.

I could feel calm descend over him, and he whispered, "Mum, tonight I want to do something special. I want to make dinner for us. Will you go on a date with me?"

"Jason, that sounds wonderful. I would be delighted to date my son!" I replied.

He stepped back from me a little and gently held my chin in his hand and said, "I promise it will be a night to remember. I'll finish in the studio at four o'clock and you have to stay in your room until I pick you up at seven! Deal?"

I smiled. "Deal."

He kissed my lips gently and then took a step back. He looked from my face to my cleavage and breasts that showed in the opening of my robe. Then he looked down at my revealed stomach and further down to my vagina and legs. He whispered as though mesmerised, "You are so beautiful."

He turned slowly and returned to his studio.

My son had seen my vagina!

He had now seen all of me!

I did not feel ashamed or uncomfortable. I felt good. In fact, I felt more alive than I had in years. The way he looked at me and his compliment made me feel like a sexual and erotic person. I had not been appreciated in that way for a very long time. Not since Chloe, and it made me feel wonderful.

I did some chores in the house and then went for a long walk. The whole time I thought about Jason seeing my body. I thought about Jason, my lover, and I thought about tonight. I wanted it to be memorable for him and to reward his efforts.

The chemist was open during the lockdown, so I dropped in and bought some things. Tonight was going to be special, and I took my time in choosing lipstick and nail polish.

I made some sandwiches and took one to Jason in the shed. I knocked before entering, then left them just inside the door. "I will see you at seven pm, and don't be late!" I said. I didn't wait for his reply.

A few hours later I slipped into the bath and enjoyed a luxurious hour relaxing, caressing my body and thinking about Jason.

Just before 4:00 pm I made myself a cup of tea and then retired to my room to count down the three hours until Jason knocked on my door.

The first thing I did was rifle through my wardrobe to find something that I could wear that evening. I was a practical dresser, so had nothing that stood out. All my socialising was done in jeans, and everything else was librarian-of-church attire. I tried on six dresses and outfits. None seemed right.

I did enjoy having the time to relax totally and to think about nothing other than what to wear. It was nice to get undressed in front of the mirror, to see myself and to see my body. I did like my body, I thought, as I let my hands roam over my breasts, my stomach and my vagina.

A calm feeling of sensual arousal came over me, so I forgot all about finding something to wear and settled onto my bed to watch some porn. I watched very sensual lesbian porn, and it felt so nice. Time flew past as I masturbated watching women make love.

I felt the house warming and checked the clock. It was 6:15 pm, and Jason had turned the central heating up. I had no idea where the time went but felt no shame, as I had spent it pleasuring myself.

I was running out of time and remembered that nail polish. Blood red!

That colour brought back so many memories of my night with Chloe, and I had to calm myself as I painted my finger and toenails.

I still had no idea what to wear and searched my wardrobe again. As it was warm, I settled on a white cotton dress. I remember buying it and loving it. I only put it on once previously and realised it was rather see-through. It had shoulder straps, fell to mid-thigh length and hugged my body nicely. When I put it on three years earlier, I realised it was too revealing and never wore it anywhere.

My bra and panties were white. I thought all white would do.

The bra was not going to work at all, so I removed that and slid into the dress. My panties were too visible, so I removed them.

As I stood in the mirror, my dark nipples were clearly visible. Although the dress was nothing but white cotton, it was quite sexy as it revealed so much of me.

I applied lipstick that matched my nail polish. None of my shoes seemed right, and I was agonising over what to wear on my feet as Jason knocked on my door. I opened it and let Jason know that I was not quite ready as I could not find shoes.

He just stared at me. He took me all in and said nothing.

His eyes roamed from my face to my breasts and slowly down my body to my feet and back up to my face. He smiled and held out his hand. "You look amazing, Mum, and the bare feet work perfectly. All of you works perfectly."

All I could do was smile as I focused on him. He was wearing loose grey shorts, a white t-shirt, sandals, and a silly apron with a formal suit and bow tie printed on them.

"You look very formal!" I said.

He laughed with embarrassment and said that he had nothing decent to wear. He had found the apron in a cupboard and was so focused on cooking that he forgot about changing. I told him that he looked perfect, and he held out his hand and said, "Shall we dine, Mother?"

The dinner smelt amazing, and I complimented him as he led me to the candlelit table. There were two places set at the corner of the kitchen table. Two plates of bruschetta awaited us and two glasses of pinot noir. He seated me as only a gentleman would and sat in his chair and raised his glass. "To us," he said.

I repeated, "To us," and we clinked glasses.

We made small talk like we had just met and were on our first date. It was fun playing that little game.

He asked me about my dress and the colour of my nails. He asked me about my life like we were strangers. It was silly and it was fun. After every moment that his eyes were off me, they returned to my breasts, then my face.

When we reached a comfortable silence, he took the plates and served us creamy pasta. It was delicious. The conversation around our little game as people on a first date slowed to a halt, and then he just looked at me and said, "Mum, you know I can see your nipples through that dress."

I smiled and replied, "I didn't think you'd mind. After all, you have seen them before."

At that point, I could see it was all too much, and he leaned over to me, kissed me and said, "I fucking love it, Mum."

His tongue slid into my mouth. I could taste his food breath mixed with mine. He slid the strap from my right shoulder and eased the dress down to expose my breast. His mouth then moved to kiss my neck, the swell of my breast and then locked hungrily onto my nipple. I whispered, "Oh yes!" as he sucked on me.

He sucked gently and softly as he had as a child. Then he sucked harder and more fervently, and I was in no doubt that my boy was a man.

Finally, he moved his mouth from my breast, looked into my eyes and declared his love for me yet again.

I repeated the same words to him.

He eased back into his seat. I wiped my breast, covered myself and returned the strap to its place.

We sipped wine and looked into each other's eyes. He opened his mouth to speak and then closed it.

He opened it again and said, "Mum, tell me if I am out of line, but I have a movie I would like to watch with you on our date."

"That sounds lovely, but I am not sure why it would be out of line," I replied.

"Well, it is an erotic movie...um, a porn movie."

I gave him a small smile and said, "Jason, you know I enjoy watching porn. It is, as you said, an erotic movie. I would be delighted to watch a movie with you, but what would be out of line is watching a movie without completing our meal with dessert!"

"Oh shit!" he replied. "Of course! You go and put a log on the fire, and I will bring you dessert. Get comfy."

I stood, took my wine and did as he asked.

He entered a few minutes later with two bowls of vanilla ice cream with pineapple pieces spread over it and an apology. "Sorry, Mum, I forgot dessert."

I looked at the offered bowl, and all I could do was grin and say, "This used to be your favourite dessert when you were a little boy, you know that?"

He gave me a cheeky look and answered, "I know. It was all part of my plan. I hope you enjoyed dinner."

Of course I praised it, and we sat eating together. He topped my glass and went to his room and returned with a USB. He placed it into the television and turned it on.

"The movie is called The Kiss. It is largely in French, not easy to understand but easy to enjoy. If you know what I mean," he said.

"I think I know what you mean," I replied.

The movie began with a sex scene between a couple, and it was quite erotic. I could feel my arousal build. Jason had removed his apron and was looking at me as much as the screen. He looked uncomfortable.

The sex scene finished, and then the woman from the first scene met another woman. They eventually moved into an amazing scene of love and passion. I glanced at Jason, and he met my eyes and asked if we could kiss.

Kiss we did.

We were so hot for each other as we kissed with fervent passion. He slid down my dress and played with my breasts. His attention was all on me as I watched the women make love. I loved it so much and was so aroused. My hand slid between my legs, and I clenched it tightly.

Jason's hands roamed my breasts and my back. He tentatively caressed the top of my thighs and my tummy. It was lovely feeling his hands on me with the subtle tones of lesbian lovemaking in the background.

There was a voice of warning that sounded in my head, "No Incest."

I broke the kiss and managed to ease him away from my body. I did not attempt to return my dress to its proper place. I left my breasts on show. I said, "Jason, let's put a little space between us."

He looked confused, and I said, "We both enjoy porn and we both masturbate. I feel a strong need to masturbate, and I can tell you do." I looked at his tenting erection. "So, why don't we keep our distance and masturbate together," I continued.