The Definition of Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed and said, "Why not? It lights up the room!"

I let that comment slide and said, "No, Jason, it is beautiful, but it can't go anywhere anyone may see it, and it is so big!"

He thought a little and said, "I think it would be good in your room. No one goes there, not even me!"

I replied, "As much as I love that amazing painting, I am not sure I could look at myself in that detail every time I walk in the door or wake up in the morning! Besides, I don't have the space."

He said, "Mum, your room is huge. Surely you can make a place?"

I stood and took his hand and led him to my room. I opened the door, and I showed him for the first time all the years of his birthday drawings. He was astonished and, I could tell, a little flattered.

"Mum, this is every picture I gave you since I was four!"

He began at the first and then examined every one until the most recent. He then turned to me and took me in his arms and said, "I love you so much. You and me, Mummy."

He kissed me gently. I kissed him back and returned the words of love. Our kiss moved from love to passion, and he leaned into me. I nearly fell. He stopped me, but in doing so we landed on the bed. And we kissed on my bed.

It felt so good and so right to be making out with my son on my bed.

We continued our kiss side by side, and I reached for the tie on his robe and undid it. I opened his robe and placed my hand on his penis. He was erect yet again.

I masturbated him slowly as we kissed.

I moved my hand away and removed my robe, as he removed his. We lay facing each other, and I placed my hand back on him and stroked him.

"Mum," he said softly, "keep your hand on my skin, below the foreskin. My cock is dry, and it can be a little abrasive if you rub it over my head as you wank me."

He removed my hand and demonstrated. He gripped the skin of his cock and moved it up and down, exposing the head on the downstroke. I had been doing that mostly but also moving my hand along the skin to the pink head of his penis.

I mastered the craft very quickly and asked, "How is that?"

"Fucking great," he replied and slid his hand between my legs.

I opened up for him, and we lay side by side masturbating each other and kissing.

I then asked him to lay on his back and slide down the bed a little. All of my body was on his right side. I was kneeling. I placed my right hand back on his cock and continued masturbating him. I then moved my left breast to his mouth. His nose was almost in my armpit as he took my nipple into his mouth. His right hand slid between my legs again. It was a difficult position, and I said to him, "Just finger me gently, baby."

I felt his tongue swirl on my nipple as my breast hung into his mouth. He sucked, teased, and kissed it. It was intimate and so maternal, as if I was offering him nourishment. It was as if he had no other choice but to lock his lips on it. He hungered for it.

I looked at his beautiful, hard cock that I was jerking slowly, watching the foreskin ride up and his red cockhead disappear only to re-emerge on my down stroke. I felt his hand between my legs, and one finger hooked into my vagina. I was so wet.

"Jason, you have the most beautiful cock," I whispered. "Mummy loves it so much, and I am so proud of you, my baby."

He groaned at my words.

I had learned a lot from incest porn.

I slid my hand to his testicles, fondled them and then returned to play with his erection "Do you like Mummy touching your cock, playing with you, masturbating you, jerking you?" I whispered.

"Oh, fuck yes, Mum," he said as he buried another finger into me and almost used it to grip my vagina in his hand.

My arousal was growing, as was my desire to arouse him more with my words.

I breathed as much as spoke, "Mummy loves you sucking her nipple baby. Do you like feeding from Mummy? Do you like Mummy milk? Do you like touching my vagina, my darling son?"

His answer came in the form of moans.

A spark fired in my head, and I continued, "Do you like playing with Mummy's cunt baby? Do you like to finger me, baby? Do you like to finger Mummy's cunt?"

I could tell his orgasm was imminent, and I wanted to look into his eyes as he came. I slid alongside his body and motioned him to turn his body toward me. I looked into his eyes and drove my tongue into his mouth. I was jerking his cock toward my thighs and my vagina.

I broke our kiss and whispered these words into his ear, "Cum on Mummy's cunt baby."

His body spasmed, and I felt warm cum splash onto my skin just above my vagina. One more small burst of seed landed on my slit.

His breathing was laboured, and his eyes were closed. I took my hand from his deflating erection and began to play with his cum on my pelvis and then around and into my vagina. I spread my legs as he opened his eyes. "Oh my god," he said as he looked at me.

He lifted himself onto an elbow and just watched.

I pressed two seed-covered fingers into me. I pressed deep, trying to get in deeper than I ever had before. I did more than finger myself. I finger fucked myself.

I curled my fingers up and found that special spot inside of me. I looked into Jason's eyes and said, "Do you like seeing Mummy play with her cunt baby?"

I came as I uttered those words.

I had a ripping orgasm slick with my son's cum.

I fucked myself and I came.

I closed my eyes and waited for my body to relax. I breathed deeply and then more evenly.

"Mum, that was beautiful," whispered Jason.

I opened my eyes, and he was looking at me. All over.

I remained silent, and he said, "I mean fuck, you said 'cunt'!"

I gave him an amused smile and whispered, "A mother can let her son run his hands all over her body, tongue kiss her, she can masturbate him, he can finger her, and the big deal is that she says 'cunt'?"

He looked at me like the cat that had just eaten the cream. He was so happy and so relaxed.

We cuddled into each other and enjoyed a peaceful, sated silence, and soon his breathing slowed and he slept.

My son was sleeping on my bed.

I eased a blanket over us both, and I went to sleep with my son.

We must have slept for a few hours. I awoke, padded my way to the bathroom and into the shower. Jason joined me a few minutes later, and we washed each other.

Every bit of each other.

It felt amazing to run my soapy hands all over his body and he do the same to me. I loved feeling him harden in my soapy hand. At one point we were facing each other, and Jason placed his arms around me with a cake of soap in his hand. He slid it all over my back and then to my bum and into my crack. The feeling was so sensual and so erotic. He even teased my anus with his finger. I wondered if there was any end to his talents.

We rinsed each other, then stepped from the shower and dried each other. It was clear where this was heading as we moved to my bedroom.

To Jason's surprise, I put on my robe. He looked at me and then his erection and queried, "But, Mum?"

"You can wait a little while," I said and followed with, "I am going to make a special dinner, and then, my darling, I have a surprise. You go and make yourself busy for a few hours and keep your hands to yourself and off your cock. It is mine!"

He gave me a look that was a mix of exasperation and 'oh fuck'. I had seen a similar look on his face before, but this occasion was not lost on me, as never before had I seen that face because I had avoided masturbating him!

I wasn't really making anything special for dinner. I just needed some time to think. In the space of six weeks, I had moved from a mother who loved her son to a mother who was his active lover. I was enjoying my son as a sexual being. I was enjoying a very open and incestuous relationship. We had taken so many steps together, and I had to contemplate where this was logically going to end.

I had never been in love before. I felt vibrant, youthful and sexual. I craved to be held, kissed, touched all over and enjoy masturbating with my son. I wanted to touch him, feel his body, kiss him, taste his breath, caress him and make his cock hard for me. As much as I wanted a little space, at that time part of me was willing him to come to me and run his hands over my body.

Jason had gone to the studio and came back into the house for dinner. He had a paint mark on his arm. "You are not painting me again, are you?" I asked.

He came to me and slid his arms around me and replied quite seriously, "Well, I would have held you in my arms all day, but sometimes things don't always go exactly as we want. So, I did a little cleaning up and also did some research on a few things."

I queried his 'research'. He said he had been looking into setting up an online art business. He could paint to order from pictures or create scenes for people, blending a real person into a place as if they were there. He could work out of the studio and could stay close to me.

The idea seemed good, and I loved the sound of him working from home, but he said he had a lot of thinking to do first. As those words fell from his lips, he slid his hand under the tie of my robe and gently caressed my vagina. I leaned my head back as he lowered his, and we kissed as he touched me.

I treasured the bond and the trust. It was so beautiful to be touched in my most intimate of places, and it felt so comfortable and so natural. It was not a matter of consent or permission but a connection and genuine unity. My body and his were in sync and as one.

I broke the kiss and asked him to sit, and we ate a vegetable pie for dinner. It was nothing special at all, other than being homemade. Jason scoffed it down as though he was in a race. He complimented the meal, of course, and poured us some wine.

We talked about his thoughts on his online business. He said he had some friends that may join him from around the world. We discussed the world opening up, and I let him know that it was likely that I would be back at the library in a few days, preparing to open up.

I reflected on the day that had been. When the sun came up in the morning, I had never consciously touched an erection in my life. I had never let a man touch my vagina or finger me. I had never masturbated a man, and I had never showered with a man. I had never enjoyed a man ejaculating onto my vagina and onto my skin.

None of this was new to anyone but me, but what was special to me was the beautiful portrait and the fact that I had masturbated my son to cum in the most special place, my cunt.

My son came on my cunt! Very few mothers could say that.

As the fire of our conversation died and the embers glowed, I placed my hand on Jason's. He looked into my eyes and said, "Mum, I know you do not want to commit incest."

I gave a subtle nod, and he continued, "I love our relationship as it is and as it will be, but there is something that I wanted to share."

He turned his phone to me, and I saw a heading saying 'Merriam-Webster' and below it the word 'Incest'. He was showing me an online dictionary, and below the word incest was the following 'sexual intercourse between persons so closely related that they are forbidden by law to marry.'

He said, "I thought that I should look that up so there is no ambiguity between us as to the definition of incest. We are enjoying an incestuous relationship. We love each other, and I will always respect your wishes and desires."

I read the definition a few times, ran it over in my head and felt a sense of relief. We were on the same page. I passed him back his phone and squeezed his hand and said, "We are totally aligned in this."

I could see a sense of joy on his face. I did catch a glint of cunning and wondered, What does he have in mind?

In truth, I was excited to find out.

I looked at the clock on the wall. It said 8:30 pm. I let go of Jason's hand and said, "Jason, it has been a huge day. I think it is time for bed."

Given what had happened that day and all we had talked about, it seemed a complete about-face. He collected his thoughts and stammered, "Mum, but, um, but, what about the surprise?"

I stood and took his hand and walked him to my bedroom door. I turned to him and kissed him gently. I could feel his agitation growing. I placed my hand on the handle of my door and opened it and said, "Jason, will you sleep with me tonight?"

Some may say that was a tease, and that is what it was, but I loved the contrast in his face from sorrow to joy. We entered my room holding hands. I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth as he undressed. He came to me and slid his arms around me. Then I took my frothy toothbrush and moved it to his mouth. I rinsed as he brushed with the remnants of my toothpaste.

It took me seconds to turn down the bed on both sides. I slid into bed naked, and he joined me. We were on our sides looking into each other's eyes, and then we kissed. We caressed each other gently as we kissed. Our naked bodies felt so good together. Our skin touched in so many places. We were as one.

His hand moved over my breast, my back and then down to my bum. He squeezed it and pulled me into his groin. His cock was hard.

My god he always seemed hard!

I was in awe of his body and loved the feel of his hair, arms, his back, hip and bum. He had the most adorable bum. I did have a smile on the inside; the irony was not lost on me. I had always said he had a cute bum. Like, always!

Our tongues danced a familiar dance. We probed each other deeply, and the dance became a wrestle, and then we stopped and just breathed each other's breath as our hands roamed. He released my bum and moved a little down the bed. He kissed my chin, my neck...oh he loved my neck. I felt his tongue lick it. The swell of my breasts met his lips and then my nipple. He kissed it gently, blew it softly and then took it into his mouth and sucked it gently. My fingers pressed into his hair, and I gently pulled them through it. I whispered, "Love me, my baby."

His love for that nipple seemed endless. and then his fingers moved to my inner thigh. He eased the intensity of sucking on my nipple, and it became a gentle licking and more of a suckling as his hand parted my legs a little and eased gently around my vagina.

Softness, all softness.

I closed my eyes and eased onto my back. He was adoring my body, and I was all his. He moved my arms above my head. I felt exposed, I felt vulnerable and I felt sexy.

His lips moved from my nipple and then moved to the soft flesh of my upper inner arm, and then he licked. He licked that soft arm flesh. His lips grazed my skin as his tongue explored. Then he kissed my armpit softly before he licked it and then flattened it to maximise contact with my armpit. I had seen this in porn but never imagined how erotic it could be. It made me feel like I was his. He claimed me as his lover with that flat lick.

He then lifted his head and whispered, "No sexual intercourse, Mum."

I felt further warmed by his words and replied, "No sexual intercourse, Jason."

He gave my armpit a gentle kiss then moved to and sucked my other nipple. Now his hand had my legs open as he lightly toyed with my labia.

My son had me, all of me. I was open. I was his.

He moved his lips down my body past my ribs to my tummy. He gave me gentle kisses and moved lower. He moved his body lower. His shoulders were at my knees as he kissed, licked and sucked my inner thighs. First one, then the other.

He then stopped and looked at my vagina. He examined it so closely. I could feel his breath on me. His lips were so close. His eyes met mine and they lingered.

"You have a beautiful cunt, Mother," he said. And continued, "I came from this beautiful place."

Our eyes held and locked. As he looked into my soul, he gently kissed my vagina. Then he kissed it again, and as his mind read mine he licked along my slit.

I was mesmerised by him. My body was captured by his love and the pleasure he gave me. His lick became licking. Long licks. He explored my vagina with his tongue.

No, he explored my cunt with his tongue.

All the while he held my eyes.

He opened his mouth and hotly kissed my cunt as though it were my mouth. His tongue stretched to enter me deeply. I closed my eyes and was lost in lust. He moved me as I had never felt moved before. It is as though my brain was linked to my cunt, and I felt that all of my being was being devoured by his mouth.

Then I felt a finger enter me and then another as his mouth adored me.

Something went off in my brain, and I said, "Stop, Jason, please stop."

His mouth was wet and his eyes lustful. "Not like this, baby," I whispered. "Come to me, come up the bed and lay beside me."

He moved up my body again, and I laid him on his back. I moved into a kneeling position and then lifted my leg over his body and manoeuvred my cunt above his face. I then took his beautiful erection in my hand and examined it. "Oh my god I love your cock" I said.

Then, as I had craved so many times, I took his cock into my mouth.

I sucked it gently in a shallow way. My tongue swirled around it. I pulled back on his foreskin to explore that beautiful slippery head. Removing it from my mouth, I whispered, "Do you like this, baby?"

He had no words and moaned with pleasure. I lowered my cunt to his face and said, "Lick Mummy, my darling."

I returned my mouth to his beautiful erection.

All of my porn-watching experiences came to the fore as I adored his cock. My mouth had never known this feel, never known this taste, never known this arousal. I wanted it so badly and pressed my face down until I could feel it at the back of my throat. I gagged a little and brought my face up. I knew he would cum soon. I stopped and just held it and breathed. I eased my mouth off it and just looked at it.

I felt him work my cunt.

His arms were around my thighs and his hands widened my arse. My cunt was open and exposed to his face as he eased the tips of his two longest fingers into me. He lapped at me and then made his tongue tight and pressed it against my clit.

He used his tongue on my clit like he had used his finger. I knew I was close to cumming and lay my head on his thigh, my hand on his cock, just holding it.

I lost control at that moment and began rubbing my cunt into his tongue. Into his mouth. Into his face. I ground into him with wanton lust, and I screamed, "Fuck yes! Oh, fucking Jesus Christ!"

I writhed on his face. I had no regard for anything but my orgasm, my body, my lust. I fucked his face.

I spasmed. I clenched. I felt all of my being flow from me into my cunt and out. I expelled my soul and my being. My mind went blank, and finally my body went limp.

I lay like a dead weight. I was in a void, and then I heard a voice say, "Mum?"

I opened my eyes and saw the most beautiful sight. Jason's cock!

I eased my cunt off his face and moved his cock to my mouth and suckled it as though for comfort. The blood returned to my brain, and I focussed on my son's adorable cock.

I licked.

I kissed.

I sucked.

I jerked it.

I lavished it.

I fucked it into my mouth.

Then I felt his body stiffen.

Then I tasted his hot seed in my mouth.

I jerked him as I had seen in so much porn.

I jerked my son's hard seed-filled cock into my mouth.

I wanted it, I needed it and I craved it.

His cum spilled from my mouth and onto my hand as he emptied it all into me.

Finally, he stopped, and I let his cock slip from my mouth and greedily licked it all from him and my hand.

We lay in silence for what seemed an eternity. Neither of us wanted to move or speak and break the spell.

The chill of the room began to touch my skin, and I slid alongside Jason. I pulled the doona over us and snuggled into him.

We did not speak until eventually he said, "Fuck, Mum, just fuck!"