The Definition of Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our kissing broke and he lay beside me. His hand trailed down my body and felt between my legs. He felt my sopping cunt. He then slid down my body and licked me lovingly, softly. He savoured my taste and his.

I motioned for him to lift his body and move it above mine so that I could adore his soft cock. It was slimy, sensitive and soft. I took it all into my mouth, cleaning him and loving him.

His loving ministrations on and around my cunt sharpened my senses. My orgasm was building, and I let his cock fall from my mouth as he tongue fucked me. He sucked on my clit and then licked it with hardness.

The words, "Jesus fucking Christ, God yes, and fuck yes," launched from my lips. I clamped his head between my thighs and came. My body spasmed as it always did, but this time I was a complete woman. This time I had been fucked.

I released my grip on his head, and we relaxed into each other. I took his cock into my hand and moved it to my mouth. It felt beautiful against my tongue and my soft cheeks.

Jason moved from me and then lay down beside me. I kissed him and we made small talk as I played with his beautiful, smooth penis. It came to life, and I enjoyed its growing hardness in my hand.

"Can we fuck again, my darling," I asked?

He went to move, and I bade him stay where he was and to lay on his back. I moved onto my knees beside him and took him into my mouth once more. I masturbated him slowly and sucked his wonderful cock.

When he was hard again, I moved astride his hips. Held his cock in my hand and teased my clit with it. I said, "God, Jason, I love your smooth cock. It is so...um...adorable."

He replied, "Just like you, Mum."

I loved rubbing him all over my cunt. I was sopping and he was leaking precum. Together we were lovely and slippery.

"Watch with me, Jason. Watch me put your smooth cock into my smooth cunt. Watch us, darling," I breathed, full of lust.

He watched. We watched. It looked amazing as I could see him enter me and disappear into me. I loved it so much. I was fucking him. I had never fucked a man before. I was the fucker, and I fucked my son. I rode his cock slowly. Then I pushed hard onto him and writhed around like he was swirling in me. Then I really fucked him. I fucked him like a porn star.

I eased upward until he was almost out of me. Then I rammed down, feeling his cock against my cervix. I wanted to be the best fuck anyone could have.

I felt him clenching his body and I slowed.

I rode him slowly, easing the likelihood of his orgasm.

I slid my hand onto my clit and rubbed.

I rubbed myself until I was close to orgasm. Then I rode him harder.

I rubbed me and I rode him.

I rubbed and I fucked.

I wanted this to be perfect.

It was perfect.

We called "Fuck!" in unison and we came together.

I fell onto his body and then slid off beside him. We did not speak. We just lay there breathing, and we slept entwined and in love.

Life from that day on was like life for any other couple in love. There was nothing between us, no secrets. I think that one of the most beautiful things about a loving incestuous relationship is that there is nothing else. It is perfect love. There are no secrets to be had. Life's big secret is your life, your reality. It is incest.

For me, for us, covid had a silver lining. Covid gave us the gift of honesty, truth and love.

Covid also gave us another special gift. A few weeks after we first made love completely, I felt different, and I think I knew then, but I let it go another week. I knew it may be too early to test for pregnancy, but on the morning of our birthday, I did.

Jason's 22nd and my 41st birthday present was a plastic stick. And on that stick were two parallel lines.

This is my journal.

Someday, when the time is right, I will gift it to our daughter.