The Deflowering Of Violet Ch. 04

Story Info
Three vignettes describing Violet's slutty adventures.
12.4k words
6k
8
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you are under 18 years of age, kindly leave and do not read any further. All individuals in my tales, both real and fictitious, are themselves, over the age of 18 years old.

The stories in this series are intended to be read in chronological order if they are to make sense to you, the reader. If you are just beginning here, I invite you to go back to chapter 1 and join Violet at the beginning of her story.

***

I have used the notes in my journals to tell the story of Violet's coming out into the world of the alternative morality. It has been nearly 13 months since Violet first approached me with her request to be trained in the style of the slut and that year has generated significant enjoyment for both Violet and myself. It is my goal to keep these accounts interesting and a turn-on to read. With that in mind, I have elected to make this the final chapter in the Violet story. I will endeavour to leave you with an intoxicating cocktail of evocative vignettes of this lovely Asian girl's dalliances of the most lewd variety. I hope you enjoy!

Vignette #1

I briefed Violet as we drove. This house we were going to was more like something out of Eyes Wide Shut and the people... hardcore partiers, hardcore fuckers. She was going to have to go through an interview when we arrived and she was going to be plunged right into the fantasy she'd been working on in her head for years. She would know after tonight, if she really wanted to be the slut princess she thought or if she was just going to go back to Mom and Dad's and play with her vibrator.

I had her pack an overnight bag that she put in the trunk and I helped her choose her outfit for the night. We'd chosen classic-simple. Strappy red stilettos --my favourite, a matching coloured thong and for a touch of class... a pearl necklace. For the drive she had on a sundress that was going to get added to the bag in the trunk when we arrived. Her makeup was glamorous and I loved how the front of her panties split her camel toe and drew our attention to her netherland. Simple and slutty. Lovely.

When we arrived, I introduced her to Theresa, our hostess for the evening.

"St. John, darling... how nice to see you this evening," she cooed as I presented Violet. "You explained to her about our little procedure?" Her eyebrow raised as she asked.

"We're good," I replied. "I think you're going to love Violet."

Theresa took us to a room that was more office like and closed the door. She gestured for us to be seated in two leather chairs in front of a very ornate desk and she stood resting her backside against the front of it. Theresa was tall and for her age, in remarkable shape. Her figure and most of her legs were hidden beneath the silk robe she wore, but on her feet were her trademark high, high heels --tonight they were black patent leather.

"It's a privilege to belong to the Pinnacle Club, Violet and even as a guest, you are expected to follow all of the rules... which there aren't many of," she began. "St. John, I'm sure has filled you in on all of them, but I want to emphasize two while we chat. Are you okay with that, dear?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Violet replied respectfully.

"Everyone here holds privacy and hygiene in the highest regards. Violating the secrecy of our little club and its members will get you banned for life and maybe something worse. Some of our members may even be called fanatical about their private business. Need I say more?"

Theresa's tone was very businesslike... even daunting. She was good at playing the In Charge role.

"No Ma'am."

"Goood. That leaves us at hygiene... do you need me to explain that for you?"

Theresa came off more like a Head Mistress at a girls boarding school, but she had to be. The club was her life and people liked the fact that there were consequences for flaunting the rules and the code of behaviour... even at an orgy club. Sitting and watching the little chat play out, was a little weird, to say the least. The tone, however, was set, as were the expectations. Now, she just had to kiss the ring and the fun could begin...

"Now, darling, welcome to our little party! Why don't you come and give me a kiss and we'll get you out there where the real fun is!"

As Violet stood, Theresa dropped her robe and stood there in all of her sensuousness. She took Violet in her arms and gave her a deep kiss. Theresa aggressively pushed her tongue into Violet's mouth. After a very intense few minutes, the older woman guided her head down to her breasts and slipped one of her nipples into Violet's mouth. Theresa's breasts were large and although not as perky as they once were, they were still impressive nonetheless! Not knowing all that Shirley had subjected Violet to, I thought these might be the first pierced titties Violet had suckled. Theresa had large pink areola and long thick nipples, but through each of those nipples were rings that looked like they could have been chain links!

From her breasts to her pussy... Theresa pushed Violet to her knees.

"Eat my cunt, you sweet little bitch," Theresa cooed.

She pushed her shaven quim out and held Violet's head in her hands as she fed her.

"Is she pet material, St. John... or just a slut?" Theresa asked as Violet ate.

"I can't say at this point... we're still in the early stages of her training," I replied honestly.

"We'll have to see about that..." she replied, her voice trailing off. "Fuck, she eats cunt nicely!"

After a few minutes of lesbian fun we were ready to join the party.

"Go in there and fix yourself up, Love," Theresa said pointing to a door in the corner. "You look like you've been eating out a Dyke all night!" She laughed as Violet scurried away more mouse-like than woman.

"Jesus, St. John! Where'd you say you found her? Shirley is right --she eats pussy like a pro! Are you sure she is bi?"

"She's bi all right," I replied. "She'll do both you and Philip and then you're going to want to give me a lifetime membership to thank me!" I laughed.

"We'll see, darling, we'll see about that, but for now, save a little of that swagger for me... I may want to take you out to the tree house for a little fun later!"

Joining the party that was already well underway, we mingled and I introduced Violet to the various people we met. Naked girls carried trays of canapes or champagne and we helped ourselves between introductions. In one largish room, music played loud and naked go-go dancers danced in cages in the 4 corners. Lights were flashing and bouncing all over the walls and ceiling. Quite a number of guests were there dancing, but it was obvious that these folks hadn't been at the party too long... the guys were still dressed and a number of the women still had their street clothes on. The beat was great, but we were on a mission and I didn't want to waste too much time getting into the music.

The next room was quieter with smaller groups of people sitting around on various chairs and couches. The men were naked and the ladies had on what is commonly called... slutwear. This is where the party really starts and then spills out through the various doors into other rooms. I took Violet to introduce her to the couples who were still just sitting about and talking to each other. Everyone welcomed her and we received various invites to join the little groups now or perhaps later. The last group were people I knew, but not well. This was a good time to abandon Violet and let her swim on her own into deeper water. I gave her a little confidence talk, then went and made myself comfortable and settled back to watch the show. Everyone knew the routine with a guest and it took only a moment before she was taken by the hand and pulled into their little klatch.

She sat on the knee of one of the fellows, her nearly naked ass on his very naked leg. He was touching her moments after she sat down and her effect on him was instant! I had not introduced Violet to this little group when we first made our rounds, but I certainly knew the fellow that had latched onto my little student. He was an older fellow, ex-military, who was known around the Pinnacle Club as Colonel Markus. Quite a character actually and quite likeable... all prim and proper looking. Pip! Pip! But, I have to tell you, this guy was solid gold with the ladies! More than one wobbly-kneed gal went on and on about the Colonel's prowess in the bedroom and it had piqued my curiosity in him.

Here he was now with Violet and I could hardly wait to see what would develop. As I sat off to the side, sipping a sherry, I watched the old badger circle his prey and charm her right out of her thong. Like a large red rubber band, he fired them at a wall sconce across the room leaving them hanging for all to make note of his staking claim to Violet... at least for an hour or so.

There was more chit chat and stroking of bare flesh when suddenly the Colonel shouted at me.

"St. John! St. John! Can I have a word with you?"

I thought, oh know... what has Violet said that has aroused this fellow to such a degree. I rose from my very comfortable chair and went prepared to put out a fire...

"St. John, Violet tells me that she is being tutored by you and this is her first party like this! Is that true?"

Good God man, I thought to myself. If Violet told you that, you can take her word for it... she's not some kind of liar.

"Indeed, Colonel, this is Violet's first party," I said cheerily.

"Well! That calls for a bit of a celebration!"

He called one of the women with a drink tray over and ordered a double round of shooters for his group. When they arrived, I was pleased to watch the Colonel's wife put the glass between her breasts and feed Violet in little sips. When the first was gone, then the second one was slowly drizzled over her tit with Violet trying to lick or sip as much of it as she could and not spill any. When it was gone, Violet lavished her new friend's tit with long licks trying to clean her of the sticky residue.

The Colonel, meantime, found a small step stool for Violet to stand upon. Not only did it make it easier for Violet to reach the tits she was tongue bathing, but it enabled her ass to be raised to a nice height for the old badger to lean forward in his chair and run his tongue up her beautiful crack.

He worked her like a master. He spread her cheeks wide and licked her asshole until it was wet and relaxed. His tongue disappeared in and out, loosening her until he could easily slip two thick fingers in. This is where things really got interesting. I had been in the company of the Colonel on two other occasions, but was preoccupied with a lovely woman who was in need of my own attention. I heard what he did to a woman, but what I didn't know, was what he actually did that got the response that he got. Tonight I was going to watch a true whore master do his evil on unsuspecting little Violet.

He had her ass so relaxed and between the shooters and the little bottle of lube that he was using so freely, Violet was putty in his hands. He worked his fingers in and out slowly and gently. When they were deep in her, he paused and I could tell by watching the skin on the back of his hand, that his fingers were rubbing away inside of her. I was sure he was rubbing Violet's G spot through the thin wall of skin dividing her ass from her cunt and as I watched her climb higher and higher I knew he was working her towards the brink. I watched as he slowly pulled his fingers out and massaged all around her opening and scratched her rim lightly with his finger nails. Then again, he'd slowly slide them up her ass as far as he could reach. Violet was losing control and her soft moans were changing to shrieks and panting. She was pushing her ass out towards the Colonel to keep going and not stop. She was begging him to keep going.

"Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhhh!" she shrieked. "Oooh FUCK! OOOH FUCK YES! YES! HARDER! HARDER!!" she screamed.

Her legs were starting to shake and quiver as she stood up on her toes. It was truly a thing of beauty to watch her being taken apart like this. She had no resistance to anything as she stood there literally babbling! Then he stopped and pulled his fingers out of Violet. She was like an addict who was about to get a fix... only to have it ripped away and denied the drug. Violet literally collapsed into the Colonel's wife's arms and she started to sob.

"Okay!" the Colonel said. "Let's get this little slut up on the table and let's give her a real welcoming! I'll start and then anyone else who would like a little of this can follow."

They helped lay her on top of the table. The Mrs unfastened Violets heels and removed them, then started to suck on her toes and run her tongue all over the soles of her feet. Another gentleman joined her and they each enjoyed Violet's feet while holding her legs wide open. No one had even touched her cunt at this point, but it was red and angry looking! Her lips were puffed right out and her vagina was wide open and leaking honey as though she were pissing herself.

"Let's do this little bitch, shall we?"

And without waiting for an answer to his rhetorical question, he mounted her.

The Colonel's cock was as average looking as any I had seen before. Save for the large rim on the knob of his dick, there was nothing that I could see that produce the reactions he always seemed to get from his ladies. Perhaps it was his girth? It did look a little thicker than average. Interesting.

I sat back with another full glass. Whether I could figure out his secret or not... I was going to enjoy the show and this very nice sherry.

His first thrust was merciless and deep. Violet shrieked! It was not a shriek of pain, but one of surprise! She went from feeling completely empty to being suddenly and expressly full. He pulled out and fired again! Deep and hard!

"OOH FUCK!"

Another attack!

"OOOOOH FUUUUCK!!!

And another deep thrust.

The others in the group gathered around closer, not wanting to miss any of the sexual energy that Violet was spewing like a broken fire hydrant.

"OOOOOH FUUUUCK! YES! JUST LIKE THAT! JUST LIKE THAT!

The Colonel had found what he was looking for deep inside Violet's tight, swollen cunt. He settled into a rhythm now and started riding her and taunting her.

"That's it! There we are! That's the spot isn't it?" the Colonel coaxed. "That's it, baby! That feels good... doesn't it?"

I watched as his cock withdrew from her cunt and then slid back in... forceful and with purpose! His ass was gyrating in little circles as he rode Violet and as she started to climb the tree again, he picked up his pace.

"That's it bitch! Take this strange cock! Take it nice and deep and let's you and I make something special here. Give it to me, baby, give me all of that fresh cunt and I'll give you an orgasm you're never going to forget. That's it, baby, you're my bitch now and I'm going to fuck you up reeeal good!"

As the Colonel picked up the pace and added in a hard stroke without warning, Violet started to howl! I looked at the lips of her cunt and they looked ready to explode. Raw and angry --really quite wild! With each withdrawal of his cock came a gush of lubricant and pussy honey!

"OOOOH FUCK! FUCK! OH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUCK!!!! DON'T STOP! PLEEEASE DON'T STOP! YES! YEEES!" Violet was screaming at the top of her lungs now!

"OOOH SWEET JESUS! OOOH YES! I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA CUUUUUM!

And with that, the Colonel pulled out and stopped. Violet shrieked and screamed as she thrashed her head from side-to-side. The Colonel hadn't stopped because he was tired --he'd barely broken a sweat. No... this old bastard was going to fuck Violet's proverbial brains out and she'd know she'd been fucked real good when he was finished with her! He was going to bring her to the edge, a couple of times, before he kicked her over the cliff!

The Colonel sank to his knees and put his face in Violet's crotch. He started on the area all around her cunt and then made his way in towards her engorged labia. He sucked and tongued and sucked some more. He ran circles around her clit and sucked it into his mouth like he was sucking a cock. Violet screamed and he backed off the pressure. He squeezed and pulled on her labia as he continued to suck and when her clit settled down, he went back to work on it. He inserted first one, then two and then three fingers into Violet's cunt and rubbed the backside of her clit. While he did this, he suckled on her clitty and licked around it with his tongue. His fingers pumped in and out as he ate her pussy and just as he knew would happen, Violet once again began to thrash about like a mad woman and shrieked and howled. When she sounded like she was on the verge of cumming again... he stopped everything, again, and just let her lay there on the table in a pool of her own sweat and juices.

He leaned over top of her and he kissed her, forcing his tongue deep into her mouth. When he came up for air, he began taunting her again and fucking with her mind...

"Whose slut are you, little bitch?"

He didn't wait for an answer before kissing Violet again. Deep and hard.

"Are you my little slut? Are you ready for the orgasm of your life, little bitch?"

He got back between her legs and got ready to push his rock hard cock back up her cunt.

"Okay, baby! Let's you and I have the fuck of the century! Open your hot little pussy and GIVE ME ALL YOU'VE GOT! FUUUCK YEAAAH!"

And he set upon Violet like a possessed man! He picked up right where he left off and in a half dozen strokes Violet was pleading for him not to stop this time!

"PPPPLEASE! PPLLLLEASE! MAKE ME CUM! OH FUUUUUCK! MAAAKE MEEE CUUUUUM!!!

People had come from other rooms and were gathered around watching this new girl get the royal treatment. When she finally came, her orgasm was so powerful she actually passed out for a moment and then came to, literally in tears. The group that had gathered around actually cheered and clapped!

That was Violet's first real slut fuck and I do believe that the Colonel was right. That was one fuck I know she has never really gotten over!

Vignette #2

Something important to know when you bring either your wife, girlfriend or someone like Violet into this world of freewheeling sex... the guys they are going to get it on with are going to treat them differently. They are not their husbands or boyfriends and more likely than not, the sex is going to be raunchier and rougher. Now, some ladies like this, in fact, they're actually looking for it. Some have a fantasy about it, but have never encountered it in the real world. Before you start including strange talent into your sex life, talk about what it might be like and how raunchy is too raunchy.

Early in Violet's training I took her out to enjoy a taste of strange stranger sex. We were going hunting for dick to suck and for all of this action, it was her first time experiencing anything like this. We had been to the Pinnacle Club to orgy, but that was with ethical sluts. This was street meat and it can be quite crude and a little shocking to your senses. Interestingly, we had had the discussion about rough sex and she was more than just a little interested!

Many women have rape fantasies, but they would never want them to see the light of day. Others like it when a guy is aggressive and domineering... a little slapping, lots of foul names and swearing, being held down while being fucked harder than what would be considered normal, etc. Violet confessed that some of her best masturbation fantasies were where the guy took complete charge of the situation and was very aggressive and handled her in a manner not becoming of a gentleman. I made note of this and was going to make Violet's wildest fantasies come true over and over again.

It was a beautiful summer evening, the kind where the air was actually heavy with the smell of flowers and trees and humidity. The last few days had been quite hot and this being a Thursday night, people were looking to get out and let loose a bit.