The Deflowering Of Violet Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stopped at a downtown patio to enjoy the warm evening and talk a bit before heading to our destination for the night... the adult arcades and bookshops. We were going gloryholing and Violet was going to suck some cock. To say that she was a little nervous is being kind, but with credit to her, this was something she had chosen to try. I had given her a list of activities we could try next and of the choices, she chose gloryholes!

The plan was to relax a bit until it got dark and then we would venture out. The conversation was easy between us and we'd grown quite close indulging in this theatre of the mind.

"Here's the deal..." I said, taking her hands in mine. "We go and just keep it light. The place can be a bit raw your first time and I want you to enjoy yourself. If it's not your thing tonight, just tell me and we'll go and have a nice evening together somewhere else. No pressure."

She looked at me with large doe eyes and I smiled at her. I'd seen enough of Violet's comfort zone already and I knew once she dipped her toe in this pool, she was going in head first!

We stayed and chatted a little bit longer then I thought we would, but it was all good. It just gave the guys more time to congregate, waiting for the sword swallowers to arrive. We entered the bookstore and the lighting was gross. If it had been any brighter, you could have shot an entire TV series under that glare!

We walked around and pretended to be shopping for something. There were a few guys milling about as well. I had to chuckle to myself; the scene was always the same. Some totally despondent soul working the cash and watching the door, sometimes another guy acting as the janitor mopping out the booths and us... the fox and the hounds.

Violet was dressed for the part. She had brought a different top and skirt to wear after we'd been out for drinks. This was her fox outfit for the night and she was sending some serious signals! She'd walked into the place wearing a light jacket, but as soon as we were past the door guy, she slipped it off and had on a sheer blouse underneath. Add a sheer skirt and a pair of mules and you had Violet for the evening. Showing a little modesty... she wore a thong too, just to be a little ladylike.

She was a hit! Tall, Asian and beautiful... the hounds had the scent and they began to circle. After a respectable bit of time drawing attention to herself, we headed back into the booths where we were going to find all of that dick to suck. The fragrance of these places, if you're new to the scene, always makes me think of barns, livestock... animals. It's not unpleasant, but it is a little raw. As Violet sniffed the air, her first reaction was a wrinkled up nose, but then the pheromones caught hold and went straight to her head! Letting go of my hand, she was now ready to have a look around the place and see what she could see for herself.

Violet picked which booth she wanted to try and went in first. It had just been mopped, so the smell of cleaner was strong. There was only one gloryhole in this one, but it was a fair size and a lot of fun could be had through it. I had explained the etiquette and the signals around the hole. My lady went in, sat on the plastic chair and started to find a movie to put on. As the rules go... if you're in the booth, you'd better be dropping money in the slot or the zombies will be pounding on your door.

Nearly as soon as our door was closed, an eyeball was staring through the hole. I think a man and a woman together startled the poor guy at first, but he settled down and got curious again soon enough. To begin with, there was just a bit of looking. He was checking Violet out. It was like a game of tag. He'd crouch down and have a peek, then she would bend forward and peer through the hole into his booth.

When Violet tired of that game, she stopped looking and pretended to be interested in what was happening on the screen. I stood in the corner behind and to her side while she started the tease on the guy next door. She began by playing with her nipples... pinching and pulling them, rolling them between her fingers. She had incredible tits. They looked like they were cantilevered from her chest, they stood out so proud with no droop or sag. The sheer material of her blouse only accentuated the look. The nipple play may have been turning the guy on, but it was also turning Violet on too!

Her breathing got a little heavier and so did her touching. I could see our neighbour watching her like a hawk and as she unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it open, his eye disappeared from the hole. She took two fingers and touched the rim of the hole softly, running them back and forth around the lower part of the opening. Her head was tilted back and she was getting right into this as she played with her nipples with her free hand and sent the invitation with the other.

Soon enough, her bait was taken and the knob of a nice cock slowly poked through the hole. It was circumcised, elongated a little and a very smooth pinkish colour. His piss slit was already gaping and a large drop of clear cock drool was forming at the opening. Violet looked at me with wide eyes and smiled.

"He's ready for you, Baby," was all I said.

One little, "Oh my God!" and she was on him.

She just opened her mouth and let the guy fill it and as each inch came through the hole, Violet took it further and further into her warm, moist mouth. The guy fed her a good 6" so he must have been packing at least 7" or so... not bad for her first catch. It was educational to watch her suck, having only been on the receiving end of one of her blowjobs. I knew how good it felt, but not exactly how she was giving me that sensation.

She gave him a couple of really good sucks and a bit of stroking before she dropped to her knees and really got down to business. She had drool hanging from her lips that were puffed out and acting like a big pair of pillows that the guy's cock was sliding over. She'd suck and swirl her tongue aggressively around the knob and then suck her cheeks in against it and bob back and forth really quickly. She sucked and licked all around the rim of his cock, then concentrated on his frenulum with pokey, swirly tonguing and a nice bit of sucking. She then opened her mouth wide and swallowed his entire length as deep as she could get it! This kept up for a few minutes, then she would take his cock in her hand and stroke him hard while applying good suction just to the very tip of his dick.

When she didn't have his cock in her mouth, she was stroking him fast and coaxing him with her words!

"Come on, you big fucker! Give me your cum! Come on, Baby, give it to me!"

She would work the guy for a few minutes and then stop --pulling away from the hole. She had him so worked up that he was quite aggressive and he started reaching through the hole with his hand, trying to coax her close enough for a feel. This was exactly what Violet wanted, but before she would get close, she took her top off so the guy wouldn't tear it. She moved within a few inches of the hole again and the guy started on her nipples. He was working from the front and in not the best position, but he made it count! He tweaked and rolled her nipples pulling first hard then more gentle. He got his hand around as much of her right tit as he could and massaged and kneaded it. I was surprised at how hard she let him squeeze her! After working on the right one, he let it go and gave the same treatment to the left. It was very horny to watch, because he had Violet really turned on and when he let her tit go he pushed his hand further through the hole and up under her skirt. This was a great show as he groped her cunt and tried to play with her clit. He got the best response from her, though, when he slide his longer finger back and forth between her cunt lips and got her slick juices spread all about everywhere. When he slipped his finger up her cunt, she let out a muffled scream! Pushing her pussy back at him, she let him go as deep inside of her as he wanted, as he fingered her hard! It was interesting to witness, because I think at that moment, if he'd have pressed her on it, she would have let him fuck her right there... that's how turned on he had her! He may even have been able to talk her into joining him in his booth, but he didn't and neither did she. So... a lost opportunity! Too bad guy.

She was doing a real number on the guy again with her mouth and I could tell just by the way his dick was swelling that he was close. She'd suck, then pause and tease him, then suck some more.

"Ooooh Baby! That's it! Show me how much cum you've got in those balls! Show me how you'd like to fuck my tight little Chinese cunt! I need it, Baby... I need it BAD!" Violet raised her voice and I knew everyone in the area had heard her!

She'd goad him on then go back to sucking him off and it was only a half dozen more strokes and then a VERY load grunt that must have been heard across the street.

"ARGHHHHH!!! ARGHHHHH!!!" he groaned. "OOOOOH FUUUUCK!!! YES!!!!!

And he let go a stream of cum that could have filled a half dozen shot glasses! Violet pumped his dick, squeezing him hard and milking every last drop into her mouth. When he'd stopped, she kept sucking and I could tell by her cheeks she was counting coup and claiming the victory on this lucky guy's soul!

Cum had run down her chin and onto her tits, but this was only round 1. For the next hour and a half, she sucked off 3 more guys and filled herself up on freshly squeezed nut honey. Between what she did with her hands, lips and throat, as well as what she whispered through the hole to them... none of these guys stood a chance. Violet was the best cocksucker I had ever had as a student and I can take no credit whatsoever for that!

I was ready to fuck Violet right there on the spot, so I can only imagine the state of horniness that she was in! I was actually surprised that she didn't take any of them up on their offers to fuck. If I'd have been her... I think I would have fucked all 4 of them!

Violet had a great night and enjoyed 4 beautiful cocks and all was going well until we decided to get out and get a little fresh air. She had drawn a lot of attention to our little cubicle and although she had had those requests to either fuck right there or meet later, she said no to all of them.

We had been back in a corner of the maze that the booths had created with how they were laid out. To leave, we had to walk past a lot of guys who were milling about or taking a little break between their action. We passed by another couple and she really caught my eye. Nicely dressed, late forties, maybe early fifties and very well put together. We made eye contact and the vibes were instantaneous. I had no doubt that her husband had brought her here for a little strange dick, or she'd brought him, but this was too nice to just pass up.

"Hang on a sec, Babe," I said to Violet who was walking just in front of me. "I think I know that couple." I wished.

She stopped just a few feet ahead of me and I turned and went back to the couple. We had a little chat and exchanged names, then I returned to Violet... or where I had left Violet. I did a quick jog through the maze, but she was no where to be found! A few other couples and lots of guys, but no Violet. I rushed into the front bookstore area and searched the aisles. Nothing! I was sure she would not have gone outside without me, so I asked the zombie watching the door if he'd seen her and he said no.

Now I was concerned! I went back into the maze and started calling her name and asking if anyone had seen her. A tall, very attractive Asian woman wearing a sheer blouse and skirt would have stood out like a red thumb! 'Jesus!' I thought. What could have happened to her in 5 minutes!

I went back out front, talked to the door guy one more time, then ran to where we had parked the car to see if she might be there, but... nothing.

It was about 45 minutes later when I was back in the maze of booths, when one of the doors opened and there was Violet... just coming out. She looked dishevelled with her hair a mess, her clothes not much better and a look on her face like she was stoned! Was she?

After a quick bit of conversation to make sure that she was okay, I took her to the washroom to clean herself up and get her clothes straight. When she came out, she looked ready to keep the evening going. To say the least, I was a little amazed.

We got in the car and took a drive back to the park again so we could sit and park and I could get the story on what went on in that booth. She started to tell me as we drove, but I made her stop until I could listen and really enjoy it. It was the first real initiative, other than how she picked me up, that she had done on her own and I just knew that I was going to enjoy every slutty detail!

Once parked, we got comfortable looking at the lights of the ships anchored out in the water. It was still a warm night and the air was still heavy with that incredible fragrance. I had the top down and Violet leaning on my shoulder. This is what she told me...

I had stopped to talk to that couple I had mentioned and Violet stopped too. She was standing about 10 or 15 feet away from me when the door to one of the booths opened. It was dark inside, but the dim light from the public area shone in and standing there was a guy... a black guy, she said. Tall and very muscly, like a football player or something. She said that he was so tall that he would have had to stoop down to come out the door. Whatever he was wearing it was dark and loose fitting, because he had the waistband of the pants pulled down and the biggest cock and balls she had ever seen, were hanging out over top of his pants.

She was mesmerized and just stood there and stared as he exposed himself to her. He swayed from side-to-side a little and that made his cock sway just a little bit too. She said that it was like looking at something that hypnotized her and she couldn't resist. He looked at her and held his hand out as he spoke to her.

"I know you like what you see, girl," he said. "Come on... don't be shy! I don't bite."

Violet was in a real state. She was so horny from what the other guys had been doing with her and when she turned to look at me, I was gone after that couple. So... she went into the booth knowing that she shouldn't, but wanting so bad, to see that big beautiful cock. She went in and the guy locked the door and... fucked the royal shit out of her and she loved it!

That booth was larger than the one we had been in and the guy had a lot of room to get creative with her. He wasted no time stripping off his clothes and then he stripped her naked.

"Oooh, baby!" he said. "I'm going to do things to you, you've only dreamed about! When I get this big cock in you, you're going be my bitch then... ain't you girl?"

He took her and started kissing her all over while he talked to her like she had never been spoken to before. He was seducing her just like a snake charmer might have done.

"Ooooh that's right, girl... you're gonna love it when I stick this big cock into your tight little pussy! That's right, baby, I'm going to fuck you right into another mother fuckin' world!"

Those big, black hands touched her everywhere as he squeezed and kneaded and felt her up. His mouth was so big he almost fit one entire tit into it and he sucked on her nipples so hard it drove her crazy with desire! She's never had a milking machine on her teats before, but she said that this felt like she imagined that would feel like. When he kissed her, his big tongue filled her mouth...

"Oh GOD, St. John... nobody has ever kissed me like that before! It was fucking unbelievable!"

"He made me get down on my knees and he tried to put as much of his cock in her mouth as he could," she said. "His big knob barely fit, never mind any of his shaft!"

But she tried. He kept coaxing and talking and teasing her and she was completely at his mercy. She said that time just stopped and she didn't know if he'd been at her for 20 minutes or an hour. It was amazing!

"Oooh ya, girl, lick that black dick! Get it all nice and wet so it just slides into this tight little cunt of yours. Yaaa! Now lick those big black balls! Ya! Ya! Just like that girl, lick them reaaal gooood! That's right! That's good!"

He made her spread his ass cheeks wide apart and lick his musky tasting asshole and she said she did it and loved it.

"I would lick his ass again, right now if he were here!" she gushed. "And a few hours ago... I would never have thought that was something I'd do!"

Wow... I thought. I'd been working with her for some time now and this guy, in 10 minutes, took her farther than I think I'd taken her in months! But... maybe not. Maybe she was becoming the real slut we had set out to try and make her! Hey, maybe I should be proud of what she was able to do and enjoy!

He lifted her right up off the floor and put her legs on either side of his head, draped over his big shoulders and down his back, then he set to eating her cunt. As she talked, I slipped my hand up under her skirt and...

"Hey! What happened to your panties?" I interrupted.

"Gave them away. What can I say?"

Her pussy was slick as she continued her story and as she talked, I finger fucked her.

"I had two orgasms as he held me to his mouth and tongue fucked me! Jesus Christ, St. John, I was so horny from those 4 guys earlier, I think if he had just blown on my pussy... sorry, cunt, I'd have exploded!"

Her cunt got a little juicier as she sat beside me, telling her story.

"When he'd finished eating me, he just took me off of his shoulders, told me to wrap my arms around his neck and he impaled me on that huge cock!"

I worked her pussy a little harder as she continued. My fingers were literally just slipping about in her warm honey. I put three up inside of her and she still wasn't full...

"For such a big guy, he was actually gentle and as he held me with just his knob pushing against me, he kissed me with an incredible amount of passion... I was amazed!"

"Now Baby," he said. "You've never fucked a black cock before have you?"

Violet said, no she hadn't.

"Well... I'm going to take it nice and slow for you, darlin' --I want you to enjoy this. And when you get used to the size... then I'm going to fuck you a little bit faster. And when you get to moaning... well, girl... then I'm going to fuck the livin' shit out of you and turn you into my slut! You cool with that?" he teased. "Ya, baby... I know you're cool with that. You wouldn't have come in here if you wasn't. Here we go, baby, you're gonna love this!"

A black bull that was thoughtful enough to tell her how he was going to wreck her cunt... there's something you don't find everyday. The leather seat of the car was now soaking wet and so was my entire hand, as she went on.

From the job he had done eating Violet's cunt, she was loose and juicy already and it was a good thing. When he started to put it in, she said it was like someone pushing a large apple into her.

"I've had lesbians put their hand right in my cunt, but..." she went on.

She has!?!

"But this felt bigger! It was softer and more supple feeling than a fist, but unlike an apple, I realized this was a telephone pole! Oh fuck, St. John, no disrespect for the cock that you have, but this guy stretched me out and filled me beyond anything I have ever even fantasied about! I thought he was going to tear me open!"

"No offence taken," I smiled at her. I've seen many cocks in my day that were bigger than mine.

True to his word, he fucked her smooth and light, then deep and hard! I am surprised I didn't hear her screeching and moaning, but then how does one tell the sound of the movies from the sound of the horny live girl?