The Deflowering Of Violet Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got some nice little ass there, darlin'," this guy was saying to her. But as he spoke, he was fussing around on the ground around her feet.

I watched in disbelief as Violet stood up, on wobbly legs, after he had unfastened her wrists from her ankles. What happened next took only a matter of seconds to play out, but we had to act fast or Violet was going to be in real danger!

"I'm not going to leave you all alone in these dark woods. Nooo way!" he laughed. "You're going to come with me and we's going to party lots more!"

Violet's head must have been spinning with confusion... was this part of the whole staged thing or was this something else? Should she cooperate or scream for help? Poor her, but we didn't have time to plan our next move --I just reacted.

As he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. I jumped into action!

"BACKUP TO THE WOODS! BACKUP TO THE WOODS!" I shouted into the radio that we had just in case something (not like this) went wrong. I turned on the big spotlight flashlight I had with me and started running.

"PUT HER DOWN, FUCKER!! PUT HER DOWN!! I bellowed in my most officious sounding voice.

The guy damn near had a heart attack as I exploded from out of the darkness. The bright spotlight blinded him and he had lost all the colour from his face. I have no doubt he didn't know whether to shit or go blind. I'm sure he thought he'd been caught in some sort of a cop sting or something, but he was not going to wait around to find out. He dropped Violet to the ground and ran like a scalded cat into the darkness. Somebody of his age, that can run like that... I had no doubt he'd had to run from things in his past. Most likely, the cops!

The ladies and I got to Violet in just a few seconds. Carrying her, he had only managed to get just a few feet further into the brush so we were right by the road still when the guys arrived to help us out. I was a bit in shock, thinking about how bad this could have turned out, but Violet seemed fine.

She was convinced that this entire bit of theatre had been just for her sake right from the time she was kidnapped from the parkade and forced into the van. She hadn't realized that the cigar smoking stranger was not part of the cast of our little performance! Lucky for her. She later confessed that she hated being left alone in the woods and that actually had really freaked her out! As you would expect, we cancelled the rest of the plans and took her back up to the house. As I mentioned, this all took place just outside the property of the Pinnacle Club, in the forest behind the grounds.

The ladies took Violet and showered and pampered her, taking extra time to make sure she still received their sapphic attention. As we got the party started on the main floor, the distinctive sounds of female orgasms could be heard above the chit chat of the partiers who had already arrived. Our plan had always been to hold an orgy in Violet's honour after the fucking she had received and to introduce her to a little more of the D/s side of her fantasies.

As it turned out, the evening was a perfect success with the guest of honour being turned into a human buffet laid out naked on a long serving table. She was laying in the centre of the table, flowers surrounding her with a wreath of fresh marigolds placed upon her head. Her nude body was then covered with sliced, diced and cubed mounds of fresh fruit and containers of yogurt or whipped cream placed between her legs and more mounds of it heaped upon her breasts and in the cleavage between. Especially for me, her toes were dipped both in whip cream and yogurt with slices of honey dew and watermelon held between her toes! After the feast, we showered her off and partied well into the early hours of the morning.

There is another entire story to tell of her special interests that she enjoyed under the guidance of Pinnacle Club members. In fact, there are pages of stories left to be told about this most adventurous Asian vixen and who knows... Perhaps I'll come back to my journals and share more of her libidinous indulgences in the future.

I still see Violet regularly, but my efforts to turn on the slut within, have come to an end and we are just good friends (with benefits) now. She has a very active social life, but quite regularly, we go as a couple to the Pinnacle Club or some other horny activity.

She still surprises me with a lovely pair of her panties from to time-to-time on my pillow and one night, before I stopped staying at the hotel, she left me with something quite puzzling... a pair of beautiful panties and matching bra that were neither her size nor her scent --with no explanation either.

As well, it is easy to tell when she has been with Ron, the stallion, because her pussy is always stretched so wide open, it feels loose even on my cock! Ha ha!

And then there is the smell of cigar that I detect every so often. Mostly on her clothes and in her hair, but occasionally on her breath as well. That explanation would probably be more than just a little interesting...

Goodnight Monica! I think I'll keep that one a mystery...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

New Wife Gets Blacked Danielle meets a group of black men on her honeymoon.in Interracial Love
Cyn's Resort Ch. 01 Busty MILF Cyn finds out she's going to a Jamaican resort.in Interracial Love
Jeremiah's American Dream Ch. 01 A hung teen from Zimbabwe plants his roots in America.in Interracial Love
Reversal of Fortune It's culture shock for a white family in a black 'hood.in Interracial Love
Room Service Loving husband arranges a Valentines' surprise.in Interracial Love
More Stories