The Deflowering Of Violet Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fucked her standing while she hung around his neck and her legs wrapped around his waist, he fucked her doggy-style while she knelt on the seat of the plastic chair. He turned her around so she was laying on the seat of the plastic chair... her legs high over her head resting on his shoulders and then for his fourth orgasm... he stood her in the corner, bent her over at the waist and fucked her standing up! That was a lot of fucking! I was surprised he could even walk out of there... never mind Violet too!

Update:

It turns out that the black stud's name was Ron and still being a gentleman, he'd offered Violet his number if she'd like a repeat. As it turned out, she did and whenever Violet feels in the mood, she calls. Turns out too... Ron has a few friends that like to party and get a few needy ladies together and, well... that's another entire story. For now, just use your imagination!

Vignette #3

The van pulled off the road into the bushes and three guys got out. The full moon was bright and shone down through the trees lighting up the scene like an eerie movie set. They pulled a woman from the van and roughly stripped her bare of her clothes. She had a leather mask covering her eyes, buckled tightly at the back of her head and a long, cloth gag wrapped over her mouth several times and also secured behind her head. She fought and she whined, but they held her secure as they taped something to the naked skin on her back.

"Shut the fuck up or we'll leave ya here and you won't like that!" one of her abductors barked into her face as she struggled.

Two of the men walked her over to a tree that had come down in a recent storm. By coincidence it was perfectly at waist height and they bent her over it... her back towards the van and her head pointing into the inky blackness of the forest. They put leather cuffs on each wrist and ankle. With her bent over the tree trunk, they fastened the clips and secured each wrist to her ankles. The final touch was her legs being kicked apart until most of her weight was through her stomach resting over the tree trunk. Ropes were tied to each ankle and then to tent pegs that were pounded into the ground. She couldn't close her legs even an inch now.

"You want to fuck everyone you meet, you fuckin' slut? Well, have fun! We taped a note to your back that says you're not suppose to talk and they can do anything they like to you... this is your sorority initiation! Ha ha ha ha," the guy laughed. "The pervs that roam these woods at night probably haven't had a piece of ass as nice as you for quite some time, so... they may not be as considerate as most of the guys you're used too. Wish I could hang around just to watch! Ha ha ha ha! Enjoy yourself, slut!

The men got back in the van and left. All was silent now except for the woman's heavy breathing and the pounding of the blood surging through her temples. She was in shock at what had just happened to her and what the night held in store. If you've ever been alone in the woods at night... you might be able to sympathize with her. The silence and not having her sight or her voice were terrifying and all she could do was whimper and sob. Not far away the shocking call of a barred owl pierced the silence and it startled the woman so badly she lost control of her bladder and warm piss spilled down onto the ground. Under the circumstances, if you were in her position and didn't know what a barred owl's screech sounded like, you may have done more than just pissed yourself...

* * *

Over the time that I'd been tutoring Violet, it had become obvious to me that she had more than a little kinky in her fantasies. On more than one occasion she'd be laying in bed beside me telling me what turned her on. The more she did this, the more she opened up. She was not the first to tell me about having rape fantasies... immediately validating them by stating of course, she would never want it to happen for real. As well, she would talk about how much she enjoyed rough sex when she was in that kind of a mood. As I said, not unusual, just a little kinky... and I certainly do love kinky!

My first encounter with a woman who had interesting tastes was the wife of a swinging couple who lived on an acreage out in the country. They liked to dabble in bondage with like minded friends and had a great time doing so. This fetish morphed over time where he would tie her in the garage, hands above her head from the ceiling and completely naked, except for a blindfold. The husband would arrange for a group of men to come over after his Mrs. was trussed up and take complete advantage of her, beginning with a heated grope session. She had no idea who the men were and consequently could not walk the streets of their closest town without looking at every man and wondering. She was perpetually wet whenever she was out in public.

Violet loved this story and made little comments to me regularly. I wasn't going to let her down and deprive her of a chance to experience the 'garage fantasy'. This, however, was going to be our own version of that little game.

I had the perfect place to sit and watch the events from a short distance away, in a very comfortable chair. We left her naked and alone (as far as she knew) for about 15 minutes and then started the second scene of our little play.

Fucker number one came walking through the brush, snapping twigs, but making no other sounds. Violet picked up on it immediately and showed her fear as she turned her head trying to pick up more of the sounds as they slowly got closer. The guy approached her from behind and gently ran a finger down the length of her back to the side of the sign. She freaked! He was a big guy and when he leaned over her, she actually disappeared under his body. She was bucking and thrashing, but could not go anywhere because of how she was restrained. To help calm her down and settle her, he cupped her breasts in his hands and whispered in her ear as he leaned over top of her.

"Shhhhhh... be still. Not a sound now. I'm not going to hurt you. Shhhh. Shhhhh. Shhhhh. I just want to feel your beautiful body. You don't mind, do you?"

She made a muffled noise and shook her head.

He ran his hands all over her hanging breasts and squeezed them firmly. Grasping her nipples, he milked her tits one at a time, then together. At the end of each squeeze he'd pull her nipples roughly and stretch them downwards with his fingers... rolling them and pinching them. He milked her over and over again until she was squirming from his roughness. Her nipples were raw and hard as erasers from his pulling and squeezing them. He had worked her so hard they were actually elongated from their normal shape. If he had suckled them, I have no doubt that she would have cum.

He laughed and moved off of her, then swatted her ass so hard it made a loud smacking sound, like a shot going off! He felt her up all over her body and kissed her bare skin, then leaned back in and whispered in her ear.

"The note taped to your back says this is a sorority initiation and I am invited to use you in any way I please. Wow! My lucky night... a sorority girl! Ha ha ha!"

He stepped back from her and dropped his pants. His cock was hard from playing with her body, but before he mounted her, he reached between her legs to finger her cunt and get the smell of her on his fingers. She was wet and slick. With little regard for any technique, he thrust two fingers up inside of her and worked her hard. He'd pull them out and rub them all around the outside over her labia and her clit and then thrust them back up inside of her.

A few minutes of this and she was writhing around as if she were crazy... moaning and whimpering into her gag. He fingered her hard and she ejaculated all over his large hand.

"Oooh... a squirter!" he said with enthusiasm. "Let's see, sweetie, how many times I can make you cum before I fuck you!"

He had Violet in a state of fear and arousal that had her screeching and thrashing about again. She was tied in that way, however, that had her completely exposed and defenceless... at the mercy of the stranger.

He frigged her until his arm and hand grew tired. She had gushed all over him. Dropping his trousers, he gave his cock a few nice strokes to get it slicked up and then he was ready to fuck his lovely bitch.

"I hope your friends had a sense of adventure leaving you here like this. The story will be great! You'll be able to tell them all about the guy that fucked you until you passed out!"

He was crude and gruff with Violet.

"Ha! Okay! Let's have some fun, baby... spread your fuckin' legs!"

"Oh look! You already did! Ha ha ha!"

And the fucking began.

***

Violet actually did pass out and when she came to, she thought she was all alone. She strained to listen, but could hear nothing but the night sounds in the darkness. I was waiting for the players of Act 3 of her fantasy to arrive... two very bisexual ladies.

I was sure that Violet had suspected that this was supposed to be her rape/abduction fantasy that she had told me about. She'd been snatched from a parkade as she was about to get into her car. The guys had acted rough and were not very nice to her, but she knew me and my little games... so, I had hoped that she would think that I had set this up and not be too frightened. As the evening unfolded, however, I'm also sure she had her doubts.

***

Where this little theatre production was taking place was at the back of the acreage of the Pinnacle Club, just outside the high deer fence along a service road that is hardly used and virtually never this late at night. The back portion of the property and beyond, is all densely treed and I thought, perfect for Violet's little experience. The participants were all up at the house waiting until their turn to come and fuck so that it was as silent and deserted as we wanted Violet to believe it was. It was going great, until...

We wanted to play mind games with her. We wanted her to think about the fucking she'd just had and what was going to happen to her next, out in the forest at night, tied over a tree, naked and... so vulnerable. It gave her mind time to fret and dream up all sorts of things. We had said to wait 20 minutes before the ladies came down and it had been about 5 minutes when a sound came from deeper in the trees. It was the opposite direction from the house, so I knew it was not anyone from our party. They weren't making a lot of noise and for a minute I was afraid it might actually be a bear or coyote or worse yet... a cougar! Fuck! I thought to myself. I sat straining my eyes trying to see some movement or something, but it was too dark. The sound moved closer and closer, heading right for Violet and... when it was only a few feet away--it stopped.

The sound of breaking twigs under foot and the rustling of leaves gave way to absolute silence. If you'd have had good hearing, though, you'd have heard my heard pounding in my chest! I waited, literally, holding my breath.

Suddenly, there was a loud crash of breaking branches and before I could get control of my fright, a great big raccoon burst from the brush onto the dirt road and ran right past where I was concealed in my chair!

HOLY FUCK!!! That god damned thing scared the living shit out of me! I recovered, but I could hear Violet literally screaming into the scarf that was wrapped around her mouth. I was about to get up and go and calm her down when her scream turned from muffled to full on wild! I though that the gag must have come loose and as I stood to go to her, again I froze!

In the darkness, I could see a tall figure standing beside Violet. It was obviously a man, by the size and he was dressed all in black with a black hat on --kind of a cowboy hat, but with a flat brim. I stopped to watch what was happening and I could hear him consoling Violet. He had the gag draped over his shoulder so I assumed he had taken it off of her. He moved around behind her and took the sign off of her back.

"A sorority initiation? You must be kidding me," he said to Violet. His voice was very deep. "Someone left you out here hoping you'd get fucked and god knows what else? Jesus Christ... what stupid asshole would do that here? The only guys you're likely to find here in these trees are fags! And they wouldn't be interested in you!" He paused and walked around Violet like he was sizing her up.

I was waiting to see if he would just leave and disappear back into the trees, thinking perhaps he was really looking for the other kind of ass he'd just mentioned. This guy was in no rush and that fact, in itself, made me uncomfortable. I was hoping he'd just leave and we'd collect Violet and call it a night and he'd be none the wiser, but he was making other plans...

He walked around her, running his fingers over her naked skin, up her spine and down over her secured arms.

"They've got you trussed up her quite nicely. It'd be a shame to waste you on a bunch of cocksuckers since you've gone to all this trouble to make yourself so available..."

Violet had not spoken a word since she had stopped screaming and I was glad of that. Perhaps she was reading my mind and not complicating the situation, by denying the sorority charade. Perhaps she thought that this was part of some game that I was behind... We hadn't let onto her about our little, staged, kidnapping we were going to do to her. She was probably so confused she didn't have a clue what was really happening.

"...I think I'll give you a little taste of a real man and maybe you'll forget about some silly sorority!"

He ran his finger up the back of her thigh, then between her legs.

"Yaaah... I bet you're real nice and tight--ain't cha?"

He undid his pants in front of Violet and took his cock out and started rubbing it all over her face. Violet was starting to say something, but he cut her off.

"Shhhht! Not a sound, little bitch. Not a sound. I'm going to give you a real good fucking and then I'll be on my way. But only if you keep your mouth shut... unless of course, my cock's in it!" He said laughing.

He continued to rub his cock all over her face and across her eyes and around her nose.

"Get the smell of this cock in your head, little slut... the mind is a weird and wonderful thing. Breathe in my funky smell and your brain will want it again and again."

"Attagirl! Breathe it in deep!"

"Now, I'm going to put the head of my cock in your mouth and you're going to suck it real nice... aren't you girl. Open that slutty little mouth now."

It didn't have to be daylight for me to see that he was stuffing a good sized cock into Violet's mouth. He held her head in his hands as he fed it to her. When he'd stopped talking, the only sound was that of her gurgling and slurping. He was face-fucking her.

I could see him thrusting his hips at Violet. As he fucked her face, he flicked a lighter and brought the flame to his face. I could see he was white, a little older looking and with a rough complexion. He'd lit a cigar and was having a smoke while Violet sucked his cock.

Not too uncivilized, I thought, as his smoke drifted close to me. A man dressed all in black, wearing a flat brimmed gambler's hat and smoking a good cigar... fucking an attractive Chinese girl, tied naked over a downed tree... in the forest! Who the fuck, would ever believe that story? I'll bet if I could have had a closer look, he was probably wearing a bolo tie with a great gaudy piece of turquoise or maybe even an oversized cross hung around his neck on a long leather lanyard!

No matter what he was wearing, he was giving Violet a good throat fucking. The sounds were wet and sloppy and our mystery man was quite enjoying himself.

"I'll bet if you smoked cigars, it'd be something nice and fat, eh? Something that reminds you more of sucking on a nice cock rather than just a cigar! You've got a nice mouth, that's for sure!"

"Here, take a few puffs. Hold it with your teeth, but don't bite it... pretend it's one of those nice brown cocks," he said as he pulled his cock from her throat.

After putting the cigar in her mouth, he walked around behind Violet and bent down. She let out a small screech, around that cigar in her mouth, as he spread her cheeks wide apart and went down on her asshole. Violet made it sound like he was as good with his tongue as she was with her mouth. He worked her up noisily, making her extra juicy, then went back to her head and removed his cigar.

"You've gotta real nice ass, young lady! Real nice!"

He bent down and took Violet's face in his hands and raised her up so he could kiss her.

"Oh fuck ya! A real nice ass and a great mouth! Stick your tongue out so I can suck it."

After a minute or two of kissing he went back behind her and spread her cheeks wide apart again. This time he took his cigar and inserted it into her ass about half way. He left it protruding and stepped back to admire the sight.

"How's my cigar feel up there, darlin'?" he asked with a chuckle.

He took the cigar and once again pushed it in and out of Violet's asshole a few times.

"Here, darlin', take another puff and see if you like the flavour of your ass mixed with these fine leaves," he said as he once again put his cigar in Violet's open mouth.

"Here... let me hold it for you so you can wrap your lips around it properly and really enjoy the flavour."

After a number of puffs he took the cigar back and told her to spit on his cock real good and get it nice and wet.

"For this next bit of fun, you're gonna want my dick as slick as you can get it, so ya better start slobbering!"

He walked around behind her again and positioned himself.

"I can fuck nice pussy anywhere, but some sweetheart offering me her ass? That's a little rarer. Ya can tell your sisters that you took it up the derriere real good tonight... that should get you some brownie points!" He laughed as he lined the end of his cock up with Violet's asshole and in one fast push, he was buried in her right up to his balls! So much for technique.

Violet screeched, but took it better than I thought she would. Once he had thrust it right up inside of her, he slowly pulled it all the way out and lined up for another hard drive. After what seemed like a dozen assaults, he settled down into a rhythmic fuck and started working her up towards an orgasm. He had found her sweet spot and she was moaning and groaning each time he pulled out a bit and came back in on it. This was not the first time he'd fucked a woman up the ass. As he pumped and gyrated his hips around, he puffed on that big old cigar and the cherry glowed a bright orangy-red with each deep breath he took. Cigars are meant to be enjoyed, puffed once or twice a minute, but as this guy fucked Violet hard, he was going through that stogie like it was a cigarette. He'd put his hands on his hips and was gyrating in exaggerated circles as he fucked her.

As the moaning got louder and the grunting got deeper, there was no doubt that he was about to fill her ass up with warm cum. And by this point, I'd guessed that Violet had had two of her own orgasms and was softly encouraging him not to stop. It was a show you had to see to believe how it was going.

As the fuck was coming to an end, our two ladies arrived. These were the two that were going to take Violet on a lesbian cruise that she would never forget as she was bound over that tree trunk. They had expected to find me waiting to direct them to our girl and then they would take it from there. What they saw, though, completely confused them. We couldn't talk without risking giving ourselves away, but they had questions about the change of plans.

While they made inquiring and concerned faces at me, I was distracted from Violet and the mystery man. When I turned back, things had changed quickly with Violet.