The Delicious Local Sorority

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liya got up in a daze and gently removed his face from the pussy and patted him affectionately. his innocence and politeness were a huge turn-on.

'Joy must be an angelic joy for you Preethy,' Liya said. Preethy laughed sweetly and proudly hugged her son's face to her ample breast.

'Joy, here play with them, we are going to the other room to discuss,' Preethy took Liya's panties and offered them to her son. Joy lay on the bed deep sniffing them. On second thoughts Preethy raised her saree and shucked down her panties too and offered them to her son. Liya put on her gown, keeping the front open, and snatched Preethy's panties.

'I have heard a great deal about your musk, let me take a sniff,' Liya sniffed hard and smiled.

'So sweet and exotic, one day I would like to sniff it from the source,' she said.

'My pleasure,' Preethy laughed.

After her shopping with Preethy, Liya returned home a little late as the traffic was unwieldy in the evening. As she expected her son was already home. She straight went to her bedroom quite worried about him. To her surprise, her pet son Tomy was on her bed. She guessed that Appu had gone to my place. She smiled to herself. Whenever she terribly missed him, he would turn up. Her icky pussy twitched. Tomy was on the bed, his face down.

She looked at him, he had meticulously arranged her used gown on the bed with the bra and panties in the right places and the bra cups stuffed. He was hugging the bust of the gown and sleeping. She was moved, he was her real darling who was an organic part of her life. When he was around, she had a different rhythm, a relaxed rhythm. She would leave herself to his romantic whims, hence she did not want to undress and get into something comfortable. She sat by his side and ran her fingers in his hair.

He got up in a flash and hugged her. She kissed him on his lips, a long kiss that lasted for an eternity. Her syrup, sweetened by the chocolate and fruit juice she had had, flowed into his mouth. When they were done, he removed her jeans, shirt, and lingerie. Then he licked the sweat between her cleavage and armpits. It intoxicated him and he perniciously moved down to her crotch. They spent the whole evening like that, she had occasional climaxes in between. While feeding him, they talked and discussed. Both of them confessed how much they missed each other.

For more intimate talk, she pulled him up and they kissed again. Then he got on top of her and buried his face in her breasts. She opened her arms for him and his hands were playing with the hair in her armpits.

'Do you love that hair?' she asked.

'Very much,' he kissed both armpits and smiled.

'For your sake, I do not shave them off,' she said into his mouth.

'I know,' he tried to suck more of her saliva into his mouth.

'Did Preethy mommy come here?' he asked.

'Why, how do you know?'

'I kissed those panties and it had her aroma, and from the very look I know that they were not yours.'

'Smart boy, she was here and she gave them to Joy to spend time.'

'She has a sweet gentle fragrance, but I like yours which is more aggressive and heady,' he said.

'Sweet boy, how shall I live without you?'

'I particularly miss the special treatment down there,' he winked.

''We can do it again dear, after taking bath.'

'No, before taking bath please, I love the taste and musk down there.'

She got up with a prankish smile flitting on her edible lips and kissed him savouring her own taste on him and brought her anus right down to his mouth. He soul kissed and licked there in his heightened passion. She was, despite herself, crying and whimpering. Unable to support herself she fixed her hands on the bed. At the pinnacle of her passion, she pushed a shining piece into his mouth and then altogether collapsed on the bed, his mouth still latched.

While the night was settling they both moved to the bathroom. She was going to take a pee and his hungry look melted her.

'Come here naughty,' she smiled and he immediately knelt at her feet. She needed proper muscle control not to flood his mouth. In installments, she filled his mouth and he drank each mouthful piously.

'Happy?' she asked when it was over. He nodded in a dream.

Then he bathed her and dried her and clad her in a fresh gown. Then he dried her hair and let it fall like a waterfall. After that, she moved to the kitchen to prepare food. Tommy went to the bathroom to wash her clothes. he carefully washed her jeans, shirt, and bra. he picked up the delicate panties and sniffed them deeply. when she was peeling potatoes he came to the kitchen and stood by her.

'What is it honey?' she asked.

'Mommy, can I keep these panties with me for a day?'

'What for?' she raised her head.

'There is a test paper tomorrow, I would like to put them on and they will bring good luck,'

'Oh yes, if you think so,' she smiled. HE kissed the delicate fabric and pushed it into his shirt pocket. Armed with his talisman he went to his study room.

After finishing his homework, he returned to the kitchen and stood there feasting on her anatomy. She let him enjoy her beauty by eyeing him from the corner of her eyes with a smile.

'Mommy I want to make a special dish for us tonight,' he said.

'Go ahead darling,' she said and he helped her with the potatoes.

'I wish I had a few more drops of honey,' he pined.

'I have always some for you dear. When you are near to me, whenever i think of you i produce honey. Nobody does it to me.'

"Let me check,' he opened her gown and inserted his hand into her panties. The hairy garden was wet indeed. HE pulled down the panties and reveled in the spreading wetness like a slick patch of thick honey.

He stood up and went to the cupboard to collect a fresh bowl and placed it on the floor between her legs and urged her to move forward. They both watched the first drop gathering the critical mass and tumble to the bowl. He scooped it up and tasted it.

'Excellent,' he exclaimed.

another drop followed. He went to her behind and opened her bra, she felt his hands snaking to her breasts.

'I worship these miracles of God,' he was gently worshipping them with his feathery fingers.

'Anne mommy has a good pair,' Liya observed.

'Yes mommy, but hers are not this much sensitive, they are a bit sagging too. I think of this pair when I worship her breasts.'

His ministration was producing more honey and the bowl was having a thick meniscus filling up the bottom. His fingers chorused their movement from the base of the breast and ended up at the nipple. her nipples were struggling to burst out. He continued the gentle adoration for almost one hour and with all the pampering, she was producing more.

She had stopped her peeling activity distracted by his ministrations.

'I am going to miss you, dear, when you are gone,' she pined, leaning her fluffy head to his chest.

'These breasts love me so dearly,' he said.

'Yes, oft they remember you and scream for your attention,' she laughed.

When she had produced half a bowl, he picked it up and took a deep and pious sip closing his eyes.

'Hmm, heaven,' he observed. She laughed.

'It may become putrid fast,' she said.

'I know,' he put the bowl in the fridge and came back and hissed both her breasts. Then he wiped out the last dangling drops from down there are lapped it up.

That night he prepared an exotic salad with various fruits and an icing with the honey he had assiduously collected. But he kept half of the honey in the fridge for further use. They both enjoyed the exotic dinner.

They had dinner. He fed her and had his share from her mouth. At night she faded into a dreamless nothingness basking in the ministrations she received on her breasts. He also slept nursing on her breasts.

In the morning he prepared breakfast for her and brought her to wakefulness with a deep kiss on her pussy. He washed her clean after the ablutions and bathed her. In his lunch box, Tommy poured the honey he had hoarded like icing on top of the rice. She asked him to keep some as she wanted to make the same salad for Appu at night.

'When will you come back,' she asked hugging him and deep kissing him.

'I will miss you the moment you miss me, and I will come rushing back to you.'

'I know,' she had tears.

'Before I go, I need some of you inside me,' he lifted her gown and dived deep. She could not deny him, never. She gently laid him on the floor and removed her panties. Then she squatted on top of his face. He lapped all around making her squeal and she brought her anus to his lips. His hungry lips and her bottom were in a fierce duel. Honey trickled down from her vagina and felt its way to her rectum where he lapped it up. At last, she screamed and long tart swished deep down his throat. They took some time to recover from the tectonic effect of her climax. She lay on the floor, keeping him between her legs.

Later he got up, took a hurried bath and they parted with a promise to meet anon.

For many days Preethy had been toying with the idea of having fun with Liya. When Liya had observed that her musk was wonderful, Preethy had flooded her panties. She had very few women in her life, and the prospect of having soft feminine lips on her pussy was ecstatic. She had even asked Joy to lick her fantasizing Liya's lips. She knew that all people, men women, and children loved her musk down there. One Saturday when she was free, Preethy drove to Liya's place. When she reached there, Liya was having quality time with Tomy. Preethy stood there feasting on the intimate bond between mother and son. Liya was in bed with her gown open. Tomy was between her legs, making love to her pubic hair.

'Tonight I have to shampoo this hair,' he said, 'to make this more silky and soft.'

He gently kissed her there. Then he sucked in a long snot of pussy syrup and some of it dragged down his lips. She affectionately wiped it up with her index finger and fed him. He liked her finger clean. Again, he was softly kissing and running her fingers in the hairy patch.

'You make a lovely couple,' Preethy observed.

'Do we?' Liya laughed and patted his head.

'I have been dreaming about you for some time,' Preethy winked and kissed Liya on the lips. Her heady musk was spreading in the room.

'You smell heaven,' Tomy quipped.

'Thank you dear,' Preethy rolled up her saree and pulled down her panties, and offered them to Tomy. It was flooded. Tomy collected them piously and licked up the nectar on the gusset.

'Tomy darling, go to the other room and play with them. Mommies want to have some private moments.'

'Alright,' he laughed happily and got up to go to the adjoining room with his reward.

'Wait, dear, I know how you love to sniff my armpits and kiss my nipples,' Preethy opened her blouse and offered it to him, her bra followed. He greedily sniffed the armpits of the blouse and buried his face in the bra cups. Preethy smiled affectionately.

When he was gone she went straight for Liya's breasts.

Leena miss, leaning over the desk to help Benny over solving a problem in algebra, offered a magnificent closeup of her divine breasts to Appu who was sitting close by. He was agog with excitement looking at those marvels of pristine nature. They were exquisitely encased in soft lacy bra cups and covered by her sky-blue blouse. A sweet feminine musk radiated from her. On and off her breasts gently felt over his hands placed on the desk quite innocently. He gulped his saliva time and again swept away by the sheer beauty of those wondrous pair. When she was finished, Leena looked at him, their faces just a few inches apart.

''You look exactly like my Liya mommy,' he whispered, his eyes still riveted to her breasts. He had indeed lost track of time and space.

'Thank you,' she whispered close to his lips, tiny sweat particles spreading on her forehead.

She had heard from other teachers how those six guys were entertained by their mothers and how studious and docile they had become. Ever since whenever she was close to them, she had a desire to feed them and to fancy their lips on her private parts. Particularly Appu used to turn her terribly wet.

On a Friday evening, Sandra landed up at Lissy's house with Leona. Lissy was, in fact, expecting them. Leona had for some time been pining to spend the weekend with Lissy mommy. She was fascinated by the rich cloud of hair and the very feminine and very soft features of Lissy's body.

On the other side, Sandra had for some time been observing Joy, who was a timid and shy boy. He had not even a bit of cockiness. Once in a shopping mall while talking to Lissy she had fondled the boy and pressed his face to her solid chest. She was fascinated by his effeminate and demure character.

Lissy greeted the guests with overflowing warmth. She was looking forward to having the girl for herself for some time. Leona ran to Lissy and put her head on her chest with a proud possessiveness.

'Our daughter is growing,' Lissy exclaimed.

Leona stooped to the floor and kissed Lissy's feet.

'Wait hungry child, we have the whole night to have mommy to your heart's content,' Lissy pated her. The girl knelt and kissed the crotch area of Lissy's nightgown.

'Shall we go Joy darling?' Sandra asked.

The boy nodded and smiled with a cute blush.

'He is so sweet,' Lissy observed, 'as sweet as a girl, he is the joy of my life. Feeding him is an experience. But you have to guide him and take the lead, he is too reserved to do it all himself. Wish you a fabulous night.'

'Oh sure.'

Sandra's breasts were swelling and rising when she held his hand. She felt moisture spreading into her panties with her pure love for him. She wanted to rush to the enclosure of her house to have him all to herself.

Back at home, she closed the front door and turned to him, 'Joy dear, I want to freshen up, will you help mommy?'

'Sure mommy,' he came forward and kissed her moist palm. She shivered.

He opened the buttons of her pure white shirt and removed it; she stretched her arms to help him. He kissed the armpits of the shirt and placed it carefully on the hanger. Further, he kissed the moist cleavage of her athletic breasts while unhooking her white bra.

He admiringly ran his soft fingers over the nipples and kissed them. She felt her stout tout breasts bursting with passion. Then he opened the jeans and pulled them down kneeling. He was mesmerized by the aroma emanating from her private parts and kissed there. She had not expected that. Sandra pressed his face to her core and shuddered with a scream. Getting too weak to stand on her feet, she sat on the bed and ran her fingers in his hair. When she was cooled down, he sat on the floor and removed her shoes to take her toes into his mouth.

'First, let us go to the toilet,' she realized that it was going to be a night of all nights.

When she sat on the commode to take a pee, he stood close by observing the stream. Once it was over, he took his jealous time to wash her out. Back in the bedroom, she mischievously smiled at him and asked, 'for dinner do you need rice or mommy dear?'

'Mommy,' he blushed and hung his face.

'That is a smart boy,' she patted him and spread herself on the bed. She felt his lips and fingers behind her neck, in the crook under her chin, on her ears, and then on her shoulders. She felt stirrings deep within her.

He adored the delicate hair in her armpits for a while. Her breasts were screaming for attention. For the next couple of hours, his ministrations were dedicated to pleasing her breasts. She was crying and feeding him from her solid shapely breasts of a dancer. She was getting impatient down there and nudged him down. He took his excruciating time to reach her belly button. Then, disappointing her, he went to her toes. She squealed and squirmed when he began to suck on her thump toe. Her body had turned languid and fluid. She felt her juices trickling down to the bedsheets. His soft lips and fingers were composing poems on her knees and thighs now. Her thighs quivered in anticipation. He showered soft kisses on her thatch for some time as guided by her imperious hands. Lissy had obviously trained the child well.

At last, he was going to claim the reward for his labours. She encouraged him when he began to suck on her vagina. She was secreting a copious flow of love. Her chain of climaxes lasted for hours. When she had had six master orgasms, she pressed his face to her indicating to stop. She was shattered by the tornadoes. They stayed there like that for some time. In her languid stupor long later, she felt his tongue gravitating further down. She opened her eyes and spread her legs to accommodate him. He helped her to spread her thighs for better access. With each sweep of his tongue, she squealed. After a few minutes, she found her body dancing despite herself. She was not anymore in control of herself. In an out-of-body experience, she watched her body writhing and her mouth making strange sounds. Her butt was furiously attacking his face convulsively. Then a huge explosion happened, for the first time in her life she squirted, salvo after salvo and she heard her making a fierce primordial sound. In the throes of her climax, she found herself pushing long tarts of slimy cakes into his mouth. It continued for lan etrernity, he struggled to receive them all without spilling. When it was over, he licked the feeding hole clean. He did not need any more dinner for the night. Sandra was in a semi-conscious state. He left her there and went to the bathroom to clean himself and take bath. Later they slept together, he feeding on her breasts. After very many months she slept like a log, it was a profound dreamless sleep.

The next day was Saturday and the whole day they spent in bed, rarely moving to the kitchen to have food and nourishment. She guided him to all parts of her body to experience unwanted feelings and excitements. He needed no training; he knew it all already. He was way better than her lesbian friends, so innocent gentle, and polite he was.

On Sunday they went back to Lissy.

'Joy is a gifted child Lissy, we are all lucky to have him as a son,' Sandra said.

'I know. Leona is also a gem of a girl. I did not get enough of her.'

One evening Leena asked me over the phone whether she could have him for the night as she was afraid, her parents being gone for marriage far away. I immediately understood her designs.

'Alright, but do not violate him,' I said.

Appu was all too happy to go with her, given her physical architecture, I also could not help feasting on her. She was a young nubile animal of about twenty-three and still unmarried. Her breasts were in perfect shape not a bit sagging. And her face was very kissably enticing and radiant.

Once in the seclusion of her house, Leena closed the front door and turned to Appu.

'Appu boy, help me as you help Liya mommy and get me out of these.' She hugged him and naturally his face was glued to her breasts. He inhaled the heavenly musk of pure femininity, and the contour of the breasts engulfed him lovingly. He slowly come out of his trance and delicately removed her saree.

When he was opening the blouse, his hands were shaking.

'You love them, don't you?'

'Yes, I do,' he kissed one of the nipples, and she giggled.

As he removed the bra, she guided him to her nipples. And they collapsed on the bed. Till nightfall, she let him adore her breasts and his ministrations brought her to a dainty climax twice, one from each nipple. They lay there, he nursing on her and she fondling his fluffy young head. When she was back to herself, Leena pulled him up and kissed his face which at last ended up in a fierce lip kiss.

'Can I have your honey miss?' he politely asked.

'Sure baby, let me take bath first.'

1...456789