The Delicious Local Sorority

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Please, let me have it now.'

'Greedy one, have it,' she patted his head.

He went down and reverently removed her icky panties; she lifted her torso to encourage him. Her pussy was trimmed and prime, and honey had pooled up at the opening. Her musk wafted in the air. He took the first tentative taste and exclaimed, 'so sweet, just like Liya mommy.'

Suddenly she squirmed and her canal flooded. She pressed her opening to his mouth his tongue struggled to get the most out of her. Seismic climaxes are followed one by one. After a dozen climaxes, she was too exhausted to take it anymore.

'Enough baby enough,' she seized his head and ran her delicate fingers on his face.

For many more hours they lay there confessing, he told her how her breasts were distracting him, she told him how she wished to show them to him and how wet she used to be when close to him. She promised to feed him whenever he needed her and he promised to take care of her all through, like buying the right kind of bra, panties, and garments, buying and putting on sanitary napkins on her on periods, manicuring her, trimming her cloudy hair, shaving her armpits, etc.

That night he helped her take bath and dressed her. After dinner, they retired to the bed and till morning they made love, he oft dossing off his face safely between her luscious thighs. They slept deep into the day. She was a different person in the morning, aglow and agile. She was brimming with energy and her eyes were radiant. Before parting, he worshipped her feminine assets once again and they promised each other never to part again. Thereafter whenever she needed relaxation or needed to relieve tension, Leena would call him and copiously come on his sweet face.

Many more weeks came to pass between them. Leena needed him invariably a week or so after the period. When she was in heat, she used to exude a special aroma, which Appu could easily discern. It was a Friday. From the morning Leena was suppressing her natural urges. At home in the morning, she wanted to touch herself and cum. She denied herself that pleasure, she wanted to build it up. Her heaven was very oily and quivering. In the classroom,, she leaned over as if to help a boy across the bench. The lure of her luscious breasts and her natural aroma catapulted Appu to rarified levels of spicy imagination.

'Come to my room after classes,' she told him sternly when the bell was rung.

He knew what was coming. She was correcting the workbooks of students when he entered. She welcomed him with a smile and asked him to latch the door.

'Today your aroma was delicious,' he said.

'Did you get the smell? Smart of you.'

'Your marvelous breasts were distracting us all, all girls and boys were discussing them.'

'I see. Now come here child.' She called him nearer.

He piously knelt between her legs and kissed her feet. She lurched forward and assisted him to roll up her saree. Very affectionately she fondled his head between her legs and placed his hands on her breasts over her bra, opening her blouse.

He was swooning in the flood of her fragrance and love. Her core was very viscous with oozing love. She squealed and squirmed easing to the heavenly pleasures. Her nipples were bursting and revolting with passion. She wailed aloud when she came into his mouth, her hand violently pressing his lips to her. When he emerged from under her saree, his moth was full.

She collapsed into the chair panting. Appu put her panties and saree in order and rebuttoned her blouse.

'Are you not going to drink it and clear your mouth, Appu?

She asked in a sweet daze.

He was not able to open his mouth. He scribbled on a piece of paper, 'I had my full, thank you miss. This last shot I want to share with Liya mommy. '

'She may get angry.'

.No, no, she will be happy. I have told her how you taste. She is jealous of me.

A few days later Appu went to Leena's room when she was alone. She was pleased with his devoted presence.

'Come child, how are you?'

'I am alright miss,' he went to her and kissed her hand. She smiled sweetly and ran her fingers in his hair.

'Would you be free this weekend to help me in my laundry, Appu?' she cooed.

'I wish I could,' his mouth watered squinting at her breasts.

'Engaged otherwise baby?'

He shook his head. She got up and offered her right armpit to him. He buried his ace and was mesmerized by the exotic aroma. The side of her silken breast pressed against his cheek.

'What is the problem child?' she asked encouraging him to sniff deeper pressing the back of his head.

'One day I told Joy how I tasted heaven between your legs, Miss. Now he is dying for you. At night he is dreaming about your breasts. While in the class, he cannot listen to anything when you are teaching. He only sees your breasts. I wonder whether you could be kind to him.' He completed deeply engrossed in her musk.

'Poor boy, I will take care of him, don't worry.'

She closed the door and hinted to him to kneel. He blissfully knelt and waited in pious hope closing his eyes. Leena lifted her skirt and saree and pressed her gusset to his face.

'Push the gusset to the side and drink, dear,' she encouraged.

Her aroma flooded him. He wanted to devour the whole underworld, she strained to feed him the whole anatomy. The struggle raged. When she was done, he kissed her feather-soft feet and got up.

'Did it taste great dear?' she swiped traces of honey from his lips and sniffed tentatively and tasted it.

'Hmm, not bad,' she winked.

Appu stormed to the classroom and tweaked Joy on the cheek and whispered, 'there you are boy, Leena miss will indulge you.'

'Oh my,' Joy was dying with excitement.

'Lucky boy, you will enjoy every moment of it,' Appu certified.

The next day in the classroom, Leena leaned over the face of Joy to reach out to another student to check his steps in solving a problem. Joy was in the clouds of heaven; he closed his eyes and savored the aroma. Her divine cleavage was so close to him that the upper curve of her breasts touched his forehead.

He had taken permission to spend that Friday night with his miss. After the class, he followed her like a puppy to her room.

'I am so pleased that you are going to help me with the domestic chores during this weekend,' she kissed him on the crown. They were not in a hurry, when the campus was by far empty, they walked out together. She held his hand delicately.

At her doorstep, she gave him her handbag and opened the door. He kissed the bag to inhale her fragrance. She laughed.

She liked the timid nature of the child.

'You have to help me undress, Joy,' she said as they walked to the bedroom.

'Yes miss,' his eyes were radiant with joy.

'Do you know where to begin?'

'Yes Miss, I do this every day to my mommy,' he declared proudly.

His butterfly fingers opened her coiled hair, it collapsed like a jet back waterfall. He collected the thick hair and buried his face in it. Then he smoothened the strands and eased out the random knots formed. Once that pious ritual was over, he removed her bangles, wristwatch, and necklace and carefully placed them on her table. With fervent hands, he removed the clip of her saree on her shoulder and uncoiled the drapes. An exquisite sculpture of God was unraveled before his admiring eyes. Her sky-blue blouse which matched her blue bangles, he opened one by one unclasping the hooks. His hands were shivering, and perspiration beaded on his cute face.

'I don't need a bra at home, you can remove that also,' she encouraged.

'Thank you miss,' he reached around to unclasp her bra hook. Now his face was in her breasts. She patted his head. When the bra was peeled off, she found him licking her breasts. He sweetly licked away the thin film of wetness between her breasts, on her breasts, and in her furry armpits. She cooed with pleasure after a while she shuddered and came forcing her furious nipple into his greedy mouth.

Later he knelt on the floor and removed her underskirt and panties. He kissed the core of her panties and gasped. She smiled and gently guided his blushing face to her aromatic garden.

He was hungry like a famished child. She squealed and humped onto his face. His tongue wandered further down.

'No baby, later I will give you there, now feed on me here,' she pushed his face back to her vaginal orifice and clitoris.

When she flooded his moth, Joy refused to swallow it straight.

She collapsed on the bed and gasped for breath. He sloshed the nectar in his mouth to fill his taste buds with the heavenly feed.

'Oh god, did you drink it all baby?' she asked pulling herself together.

'I am slowly drinking miss, I want it to last,' he gleefully opened his mouth.

The thick syrup was mixed with saliva.

'Naughty boy, come here let me have a bit,' she invited him.

He joined her and they kissed. He shared a little bit of honey with her. she needed more.

'Tastes good, doesn't it? she winked.

He gulped the rest in one go, unwilling to share it with her.

'Greedy brat,' she pressed him to her breast. They slept for a while quite exhausted, his mouth glued to her nipple.

When darkness was descending, he got up and clad her with a grey skirt and white shirt, in which her breasts jutted out their contours very visible across the fabric. Her breasts particularly loved his fingers and his adoring presence. Later they had a warm bath, he clad her with a thin mountain mist gown with nothing inside and had dinner together from the same plate and glass.

After dinner, they retired to the bedroom, and she hugged him to her proud breasts.

'Dear baby, I know how much you craved for me, and you know how much I craved to give my body to you. Here I am, take all that you want,' she spread her thighs and smiled.

This time he took his time, and she offered her anus willingly. She lost count of the climaxes that she showed on his adoring face. She slid into a drugged stupor, and he slept with his head still between her thighs. The sleep was so profound and dreamless that when she opened her eyes it was already morning. She spread herself languidly. Joy brought steaming coffee and her grey skirt and a white shirt. She felt pampered and satiated.

During the day he helped her with the laundry and ironing and in between, she breastfed him and allowed him to eat her giving her numerous climaxes. While washing he asked her for a freshly used pair of panties to take home and to keep with him. She allowed him to do so.

In the afternoon they again retired to the bed and relaxed. Joy put her thumb toe in his mouth and sucked on it. She enjoyed the sensation and relapsed into slumber. He kept sucking on her thumb feasting on her furry paradise which had a milky stream in the valley.

Late in the evening, Joy's mother came to take him home. He went inside to change and collect his things.

'Such a sweet child you Joy boy is,' Leena exclaimed.

'Sure, he is, I have trained him so, I train him as my daughter, she is so good,' she said proudly.

'No wonder Joy loves you so much,' mother surveyed Leena's body through the see-through material.

Leena blushed and smiled, 'you are also good-looking,' she complimented.

'Joy oils, massages, and attends to my breasts religiously, otherwise they would have cut a sad figure,' she confessed, 'but you're naturally beautiful.'

'Thank you,' Leena furtively compared their breasts.

'Men women and children would equally like to have you,' she blurted out.

'Hope you would allow Joy to spend the nights with me when my parents are out of the station,' Leena said.

'Of course, Leena Miss, wish I could spend quality time with you as well when you are free,'

'That will be my pleasure,' Leena blushed again.

His mother turned her back to Leena and fumbled, then she raised her index finger to Leena and whispered, 'look what you have done to me.'

Her finger was shining and oily, with the honey she scooped up from between her legs.

Leena looked at the finger with timid greed. She let Leena sniff it and then lick it.

'Lovely,' Leena exclaimed and virtually devoured her finger. Shortly they were kissing and groping each other's breasts. The disengaged panting when Joy appeared.

'Fragrance of mommy's honey,' he snorted dramatically. They both laughed.

'But what is this, baby?' mother pulled out a pair of panties from his pocket.

'He wanted them to keep,' Leena explained.

Mother opened the folds and sniffed the gusset,' oh heavenly,' she folded them again and offered them to the boy.

Mother and son walked to the car. Suddenly Leena had an impulse,

'Joy baby,' she called.

He jolted, broke away from his mother, and ran to her. They hugged furiously and then he kissed teach breast like a pious devotee. She pressed him to her breasts. Then on second thought, they kissed. Mother watched curiously and he whispered something in her ear.

'No honey, not now,' she weakly protested. He whimpered into her breast.

'He wants to kiss me in the other mouth,' she explained to the mother.

'Oh, he does it exquisitely, I never get enough of that,' she commented.

Joy and Leena tactfully went to the privacy of the bedroom.

When she lifted her skirt, he was thrilled to see honey flowing down. He licked it all with devout care and proceeded to kiss her down there. She spread her legs laying on the bed to give him access. Her but quivered in anticipation. She felt his feathery tongue probing into her and her honey profusely flowing down to his mouth. She screamed and shuddered into his mouth and collapsed. He kissed her again on her hairy pussy and set her skirt right and walked out. His mother was waiting impatiently outside.

'Sorry mommy, I needed it so much,' he kissed her on her feet. Kneeling.

'Don't worry child,' she pressed his face to her crotch, 'my girl is so nice and good.'

She lifted her saree and offered her wet core to him; Leena came out and watched the hallowed union of mother and son.

'My girl is hungry for her darling all the time,' she explained when she recovered after the orgasm.

'I know Preethy, I know how much he loves you.'

When they were gone Leena hummed to herself unable to contain her rippling passions. On Monday next Joy went to her and gave her a poem he had composed adoring those marvelous and fabulous breasts. She was moved with love.

The next PTA meeting was around. The sorority decided to go for it together. The class teacher was an Anglo-Indian lady of about forty named Anne. She was a very good-looking lady in a shirt and jeans and looked much younger.

''I am surprised that all of you chose to come together. This time around, I have no complaints. All seven children do fairly well in class. Nobody has any complaints about them, though they were problem children once, I mean the boys. Leona had always been well behaved and studious.'

Liya said, 'we are pleased to hear that at last. Things are changed now. Now we know where we had gone wrong.'

'CARE to share with me what happened. I am curious.'

'Not here. We invite you to our weekly meeting and we will tell you. We are going for a long tour in north India, in early may we can meet. We need time to explain it.'

'Okay, it will be a lesson for me as well as a mother and as a teacher.'

She was in fact worried about her son Henry who was a troublesome brat. That very morning, he was caught red-handed with cigarettes.

Anne turned up for the meeting on time, as she was puzzled by the demeanor of the brats. She came at her best as she knew that she was meeting with the most glorious women in town. She was disgusted by the whole story, she said that it was a cognizable offense, and they could get arrested, she even got up to walk out in disgust.

'Listen Anne do not be judgmental. The sustainability of every system is in its natural merit. Here we are easing out to what is natural, though we are conditioned to think otherwise. The mother-child link is so natural and so organic. Every cub recognizes its dam by scent. Every human child craves the musk of its lost paradise. And whatever is done in pure love can only be good. Now our husbands are happy, happy because we do not nag them, we do not grumble and pester them. Now the children are happy and behaving because they have their mothers to fall back on. Mother and child are not two separate entities, they are one. We cannot deny that. When that union is reconciled with, there is no discord. Every mother has a strong point of her own. For example, every child likes my breasts they find solace in them, Anna has her buttocks that children crave.

This Lissy has her hair that children are obsessed with, Maya has her eyes, and Sindhu has her legs. It is curious that all children have the same preferences when it comes to the strong points of mothers. But there is a common denominator. All of them literally worship their pussies. This is not incest; this is not sexual. When you breastfeed a suckling baby is it sexual?

After weaning they need to be emotionally and physically nourished from the most sacred part of the mother. Seeing is believing, and experiencing is convincing. Most of the inconsistencies in the world happened because humanity deviated from the path of truth and naturality. Every animal goes after its dam and finds pleasure in inhaling the musk of her private parts. Before being judgmental, just open up and be bold enough to face the truth, the delicious truth.

Another aspect. Now the children are not a burden or a nuisance at home. They help mothers with cooking, washing, and all other domestic chores. My son feeds me with his hand, and I feed him, now dinners are not a dull experience. My son helps me in my bath, he washes my breasts taking his time though, he washes all parts I cannot directly reach.

He combes my hair and helps me with dressing up. He chooses my bras, blouse, and saree, he puts them on me. He is particular about my breast and has researched well to buy the right ones fitting me. He helps me fit my breasts into the cups perfectly and straightens my saree while putting it on. His greatest pleasure is to have my panties all to him when I reach home, he devours it like the best candy in the world and he himself washes them all. What more can a mother expect in the world? I am sure that all these committed mothers will agree to this fact.' She looked at the audience.

I got up and said, 'every word my dear Liya said is correct. This is exactly how things are on at home. My child will be waiting at home now to have my sweaty panties all to himself. He will anxiously peel off this blouse too to sniff in the armpits. Yes, he is a tremendous help at home in everything. And it is a pleasure being with him.'

Sindhu got up, 'when honey poured into my gusset while watching Liya and Benny the thought streaked through my mind was how happy my boy is going to be when he grabs my panties, fully loaded. Yes, it is euphoric to be with my son at home. And Leona has added a new exciting dimension to our lives. She is a matter of pure joy, now we have our ideal daughter to live it out.'

'Yes, Leona has changed it all. We are all excited to have her at home, to feed her from our most private parts to clad her, and to cuddle her up. I had always been particular about personal hygiene. Once this sorority came into being, I am sure that all of us take particular care to keep our private parts very clean and healthy to be the real heaven to our precious children. Thus, all the gynecological issues are by far gone now.

If you go ballistic and report to the police, remember that you will not go far. You perhaps know what we are capable of.' Liya concluded.

The teacher got up to leave, quite confused.

'Just a minute lady, here is a demonstration. Maria called your son where is he,' Liya called out. Benny appeared instantly from the lap of Anne.

1...456789