The Demigod: Citrine 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breath caught as she felt him climax, his short, powerful humps reverberating through her body as she smiled at him enjoying her flesh. She had cum in the car, same as him, but that had been a product of his order. It was like dumping a glass that was 1/4 full.

She broke their kiss, her eyes meeting his as the order continued it's work, his cock already starting to go soft as she put her feet down, he slipping out all the way, but no cum followed him immediately out.

She grabbed his hand and reasoned where his bed was, leading him down the hallway and into his room, surprisingly neat and clean, his product leaking out and slowly down her inner thighs.

"Get hard again. I'll ride you," she commanded, but sweetly and lustfully.

Roland liked the power of his order, doing as she commanded and his soldier once again went back to rigidness.

She caught him off guard by forcefully shoving him to the mattress, crawling on top of him before straddling his hips with her own, lining up his still glistening penis with her entrance.

She reached down to grab it and put the head just inside herself, then lowered.

She groaned a low tone, loving the feeling, his order working on her yet again, rolling her hips and increasing their pleasure.

He reached up and put his hands on her hips and sides, caressing her skin.

"Oh fuck, I can FEEL you," she said, finally deciding to remove her shirt, her exquisite breasts still contained by a nice light yellow bra.

She reached behind her and unclasped it, throwing it down as well, then used her left hand to rub and squeeze her left tit, while the right came down and began to rub her own clit.

She was a slut for him. Sluts did things like that. Or so she reasoned.

"God that's hot," Roland said from the bed, this girl fucking him.

"Yeah?" Kayla asked, putting her other hand on his chest as well and rose up almost all the way before crashing down again. "You like how I'm wrapped around you baby?! Oh fucking shit!"

At the end of her words her eyes squeezed shut as her breath caught, her mouth dropping in a silent scream as her pussy clenched around him, her breath coming in gasps and catches.

"Oh yeah," he said back, reaching up and grabbing a handful of tit as his other hand reached around to fondle her ass cheek.

It took a minute for her to come down from on high, but when she did she breathed heavily and looked him in the eye.

"You know," she said, still fucking her tired and used pussy on him, "I've never had a man cum in me like that. I'm not on the pill either. Ohhhh fuck you might've knocked me up."

Her head tilted back as though the thought of it was going to be enough to get her again.

For Roland, it was. He immediately envisioned her stomach, so taught and flat in front of him, already full of his sperm, suddenly big and bulging with his progeny.

For his third time, it was too much.

"Ohhh ho fuck!" he exclaimed, thrusting his hips up as her tunnel took it's second load.

She slammed her hips down, as sluts do, trying to enhance her lover's pleasure, grinding her clit on him as well, not far enough away from her previous orgasm to be completely cool. She was so close, but his hips relaxed and his dick immediately began to go limp, being overused as it was.

Her orgasm called to her though. Sluts loved to cum. But just rolling on him wasn't going to be enough. She needed his dick hard.

So she unleashed one of the sluttiest things she knew, bouncing off of him and stuffing his member into her mouth, milking some of his remaining cum out and swallowing it without him even knowing.

The change in sensation caused Roland to gasp himself, looking up at this woman bobbing her head up and down on his crotch, his cock somewhere underneath her brown hair, but responding to her regardless of his powers, but slowly.

"I need to cum! I need it!" she half screamed, jerking him with her hand after popping her mouth off him.

Then she was back on him for a bit, he still getting hard too slow for her liking. So she thought of what REAL sluts did. Stuff she'd only ever heard of girls doing.

"If you make him hard again, I'll put him in my ass," she said, her lower lip still on the tip of his dick as she looked at him.

And his energy renewed. He'd NEVER had a woman's ass before, and here was his opportunity. He gave his order, his penis went stiff, and Kayla the Slut grinned. She rose up, standing on the bed and reaching between her legs, scooping up some of the flow of jizz that escaped.

Her hands went from front to back, lubing her last remaining source of virginity and innocence, preparing herself to take him in her backdoor.

She thought about loosening herself up some with her fingers, but decided against it. A true slut wouldn't. They'd give everything to their master. She wanted him to know he was the first thing ever to be in her ass.

"I've never had anything in there before, sir," she said, playing the innocent, naive girl.

"Never?" Roland asked, rubbing her thighs with his hands.

"Nope. Never. Will you," she asked demurely, despite his cock being at the entrance to her last unplundered treasure, "will you fuck my little virgin ass?"

"Do you want me to, slut?"

"Oh god, yeah, I really do- oh shit!" she said, then exclaimed, as her hips changed position ever so slightly and he felt a pressure against his cockhead. "Oh fuck, you're, you're going up my ass."

"Ohhho man this, is, so, awesome," Roland smiled, watching this slut spear her virgin asshole on his cock.

Her hips were moving ever so slowly down, centimeter by agonizing centimeter. Kayla was breathing in short little breaths, her tight ass stretching like it never had before, until finally he was officially up her butt.

She chose that moment, with about an inch and a half of cock in her rear, to reposition herself on her feet instead of her knees. And with a miscalculation and a lack of coordination, she fell back.

"OHHHH! OHHHH FUCK!!" Kayla yelled, feeling a whole new kind of fullness like she'd NEVER felt before.

"Yeah! Take that cock you fucking slut!" Roland couldn't help but yell, through gritted teeth, as his sword reached up into her bowels.

"Oh god! You feel, so huge back there!" she said, her wide eyes ocking with his as he felt her ring squeeze.

Roland merely reached up and ran his hands along her legs, midriff and ribs, then back down.

This encouraged Kayla to lift up ever so slightly, her tight hole not wanting to let its invader slide, but doing so nonetheless. Then down she went, her body taking the cock up her rectum until her cheeks rested against Roland's hips.

"Yeah that feels amazing," he said, her hands suddenly moving to his as she transferred her weight to them and him.

Her hips started pumping as her order took a stronger effect, the slut programming shining bright as the tool began to be pumped in and out of her.

"Fuck, I'm excited to feel your cum in my ass. I've always wondered what it would feel like to have a man explode in my ass," she said, again making eye contact with Roland, but going another step this time by biting her bottom lip.

It was all Roland could take.

Her wish was granted as his cock let go another load of cum, this time filling up the girl's tight tush as without control his hips humped upward into the warm inviting tightness around his sex organ.

Then everything went black.

***

He woke up, but his view was moving, rhythmically.

The sun was going down, and Kayla was dutifully bouncing on his cock, his dick was- somewhere, her trying to fulfill the order he'd issued to her, to be a slut for him.

She'd fucked him. She'd begged him to pop her anal cherry. She'd fucked him silly, to exhaustion and to the point of him passing out.

Now, here she was, at it again.

Apparently she'd been at it awhile too, his body doing what it naturally did, and as soon as he really awoke, he found his words.

"Where is my cock?" he asked, to which she panted a response.

"Ugh ugh ugh, it's still, up, my ass," she breathed back at him, looking down at him.

That was all it took. Between the wanton way she said the words, to the sudden grip on his shaft as she flexed her ring around him, to the pleading look she held in her eyes as her hands ever so slightly gripped his chest as she thrust down on him again, meaningfully violating her own little butt, his balls let go.

"OOOOOhhhhhh fuck!" he exclaimed through clenched teeth.

Kayla's eyes opened wider as she felt him expand her ring another time, then the hot feeling in her lower half as warm semen filled her rectum, again.

"Oh! Ooohhh yeah!" she said, smiling as she kept pumping her hips up and down.

"Okay, stop Kayla, stop," he said, to which she did.

"Was I a good slut for you?" she said, sudden exhaustion washing over her face.

"Yes. Yes you were. You don't have to be my slut anymore, you can stop," Roland said.

He had to catch her, slightly exclaiming as she collapsed on top of him.

Shit.

He'd left her with the order to be his slut. To want to fuck him. And she'd taken that to heart. She'd not stopped the entire time. Looking at the clock he did some quick math: she'd been at it for over four hours non-stop.

This woman that he had made become something she would have never been otherwise was now passed out from exhaustion, a different kind than she had brought to him. She breathed deep and heavy, her naked body on his, his softening cock popping free from her back door, his cum running out of her.

He scooted out from underneath her, for some reason covering her up with the covers. He knew the answer actually. While privately he was a sick and twisted deviant of a man, his morals still shone. They were still there.

He didn't believe in God, or a god per se, but still, he'd seen enough karma to know it was real. Everything was cyclic. He'd just done something horrible. He was, at the moment, keeping the reality of the fact that he had this capability at the back of his brain. He would deal with that later.

So now, he'd done a terrible thing. Kayla Rene Hamilton was probably a nice girl. Might have a boyfriend, jesus, she might be a lesbian, might have a kid.

Fuck what did I just do? God damnit.

Roland got more and more upset at himself, when his mind tempered and steeled.

He could make it right.

***

Kayla awoke peacefully, as a result of the physical exhaustion she'd put herself through. She shifted under the sheet, immediately wincing at the pain in her body. Her muscles were sore, more sore than she had been used to since high school volleyball. But mostly she felt the pain in - other areas.

Her vagina was swollen and sore, even just putting her legs together hurt. Then there was her ass. It felt like something had been in there, something huge and that she was not used to.

But she knew why they were that way, she was the man's slut. She'd wanted to be his slut and he said she'd been good. As she swallowed she tasted the remains of semen still in her mouth, and a soreness at the back of her throat where his dick had rammed into it.

She had swallowed his cum, taken him into her pussy several times. She'd let him cum in her, unprotected. And then she'd asked him to fuck her ass. She had actually fucked her own ass with his tool.

There had been nothing more she'd wanted to do, as soon as he'd said the words. She'd sworn there was so much semen in her bowels she'd seen her stomach distend.

She'd fucked him so good and so long he'd passed out. Which had meant that the slut that was his had continued to use him, or try to get him to a status to use, until he'd come back.

And she still didn't know his name.

She sat up in the bed, the night stars outside sparkling brightly, holding the sheet up to her naked chest, trying to have some modesty. She heard some padding of footsteps and looked over at the doorway.

He came through, holding a glass of ice water and a pepsi, looking at her somewhat shyly.

"Hi, I brought these for you. I didn't know what you'd like" he said, wearing basketball shorts, a white v-neck t-shirt shirt and nothing else.

"Um, thanks I guess?" she said, but didn't make a move to accept it. "What the fuck happened?" she asked.

Truth be told, Roland didn't have an answer to that question, sort of. It was time to fess up. To make it right.

"Kayla-" he began.

"Who the fuck are you?" she found she could say.

He'd only told her to do as he said, that she could be herself. He said she could stop being his slut, but the other commands remained.

"You just say things and I had to do them. I came up with and did shit I would NEVER do!" she yelled.

His eyes were down on the carpet. He appeared ashamed and meek. Which he should have been.

"You fucker!" she screamed, rising up and beginning to cry.

"I know," he said, despair in his voice. "I know. But I'm going to make it up to you."

"Make it up!?" she screamed some more. "You're going to jail! That's what you're fucking doing!"

Her face had hardened. It was now resolved. She got out of the bed, leaving the sheet and going bare.

"No I'm not. Stop," he said, and she found her feet rooted to the floor.

"Are you fucking kidding me!?" she yelled, looking at her feet and legs unable to move.

"Be quiet!" Roland roared at her, her crying and voice stopped.

"I've thought about this for a bit now. I'm not going to jail. I'm not. But, what I did IS horrible. I - I know that. And with what I CAN do, I can make it up to you. I can give you everything you'll ever need.

She was looking at him with death in her eyes. Abject hatred. His words meant nothing, he could tell.

It killed a part of him. But, it didn't change anything.

"You can move, but no part of you can leave this apartment. You can't call the police or tell anyone about what I can do, or alert anyone in any way that you're here. You can still hate me, but no more screaming," he said from the bed, his head in his hands. "I'm going to leave, but you are not to do anything that might alert anyone to your being forced to stay here."

He was getting more used to the specifics of this power he had.

Then he left.

***

Thank you for reading.

12