The Demon King

Story Info
Don't fuck with the final boss.
793 words
4.07
3.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kan took a deep breath. Before him stood a Giant blue and black door, with many symbols and carvings decorating it. He wiped his blood soaked forehead only to realize his hand was also soaked in blood. He shook his head with a nervous laughter. This was the door to the final boss. He touched the small bottle hanging from his belt. He had bought it from a dark sorcerer and it was supposed to weaken any enemy when breathed. It was a gamble, but he had to try as hard as possible for this fight.

He pushed the door open as hot air flayed his face. The inside was warm and glowing red as if he had entered hell itself. On a throne made of dark obsidian, huge, red, but handsome devil sat. The devil looked at him with a grin.

"Another foolish human is here to bother me again?" he said as he tilted his head, dark hair falling on his face.

But Kan knew better than to entertain the enemy, and directly threw the bottle at the devil. The devil grabbed it mid flight, opened the bottle and ingested the contents with a smile.

"Haha, it's useless. I'm immune to every poisons!" He threw the bottle away and stood up.

Kan didn't expect much, and wasn't disappointed. Now, he just had to fight fair and square.

But, as he was stepping closer, the devil stopped in his tracks and started breathing heavily.

"Human... what, what did you throw at me? This is no poison!" He said his voice heavy, his hand slowly grabbing a big bulge in his pants.

Kan was confused. Were the contents of the bottle an aphrodisiac? Sure, it somewhat weakened and distracted when injested, but to be promoted as a strong weakener... well, he wasn't one to balk at sketchy details. Help was help. And so, he jumped forward, sword raised.

But, instead of preparing for battle, the devil just thrust his hand forwards.

Chains suddenly grabbed his limbs and put him to his knees before he even noticed them. Kan paled. He was not that physically strong and relied more on his speed. He tested the dark chains, it was hopeless. The devil slowly walked towards him, massaging his bulge with a dark smile.

"I'll let you get a taste of your own "poison", human." He said as he crouched down before him.

The devil started kissing him, sliding his strong tongue in his mouth. Kan could feel remnants of the powder in the kiss as he accidentally swallowed. It didn't take long before he felt his dick strain in his pants, his whole body on fire. He tried fighting back the kiss, but his mind slowly became mushy. The devil retracted from the kiss and laughed. He got back up and untied his pants, letting the lond and thick thing stand proud, right in front of Kan's face. The tip poked Kan's nose before slowly sliding down to his lips, making them slick with precum. The devil didn't wait long before Kan hesitantly opened his mouth to suck on the tip of the dick.

His mind screamed for him to stop but his body had started acting on it's own, and right now it felt like he was sucking the most delicious thing in the world. He tried taking as much as he could, sucking and slurping while hearing the melodious groans of pleasure the devil was making, but he choked. The devil grabbed his head and pushed his dick down his throat. Kan choked again, but his dick only got harder with every hip trust the devil made. As the rhythm of the trusting accelerated, Kan started humping the air, desperately seeking release. With one final and long trust, the devil came down his throat, making Kan swallow tons and tons of hot sperm.

Kan came in his pants, making his underwear slick. The devil went down to his knees and kissed him deeply, soon both were hard again. Kan groaned and the devil stopped and instead started undoing Kan's pants. His thing was now sprung up in the hot hot air of the room. The devil started licking away the cum on his dick, making him squirm in pleasure. When he was done, the devil turned around and went into the dog position, inserting Kan's dick in himself. Kan immediately started trusting hard while moaning in deep pleasure. He kept thrusting and thrusting, making the devil shake and the room loud with clapping sound. Kan went faster and faster, and than came in the devil, whom also came.

The devil slumped on his back and erupted in laughter.

"As a reward for this fun play, I shall make you my sex slave."