The Demonization of Humberstone Rd.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how long I sucked on that first cock. Surely, he had been close after fucking Becky for so long, but it seemed eternal. Finally, even though he was already going hell-for-leather, he somehow quickened even more, and a moment later he thrust the cock all the way down my throat. I was left with just the aftertaste of semen from the load he blew directly into my stomach. It was amazing. I was just so happy that I'd been able to bring him off.

"One down, fifteen to go," he told me. As he took the cock out, it started to soften and his penis tree started to grow back. "Which one next?"

Making me choose was as much an act of humiliation as making me suck him off. But I was like a runner who, having run one mile, knows they can run the whole marathon. I was now thinking strategy. I'd alternate large cocks with the smaller ones. I'd leave the absolute smallest till I was exhausted, but I chose one that looked manageable.

He wasn't going to allow me that though. When the other dicks folded back into his body, there were still eight inches of demon rod behind the modest five inches of white skin. He fucked my throat no less roughly than before and I got no rest. If there was a mercy, it was that this cock seemed to come much quicker, though instead of forcing down my throat, as it neared orgasm, the red shaft seemed to shrink back and I was left with the full amount of semen landing directly on my tongue. I got the full pungent taste of salty cum. Drugrilder had a look in his eye and I didn't want to anger him by spitting it out, so I did my best to swallow. Again, I felt nothing but joy.

It was only then that I noticed Becky looking at me. It was a look which mixed pity with envy. I'm not sure if she realized that what I was doing, I was doing for her. For us, at least. I didn't have time to reflect because a moment later I was sucking my third cock.

It was getting easier though. I brought the third, fourth, and fifth ones off without incident. I was learning how to do it properly, what worked, and how to fully stimulate every inch of the member to full effect. It was liberating.

By the time the sixth one was presented to me, I was starting to feel a little nauseous. There used to be a playground rumour about a famous gay star who sucked so many cocks one evening that he had to be admitted to A&E to have his stomach pumped. I never believed it, not least of all because the names always changed, sometimes it was Freddie Mercury, sometimes it was George Michael and others it was one of the Pet Shop Boys. But now, I was wondering just how much semon a man could actually swallow in one evening.

So I decided to do something different. This time when I felt the pace quicken, I waited, one second then two and once I was sure we'd passed the point of no return, I quickly pulled the cock out of my mouth and pointed it toward where Becky was sitting on the bed. The cum blast hit her firmly across the chest, spraying her nipples with a stream of white liquid. My suspicions had been correct, there was way more there than the average amount a man would usually produce.

"Oh, wow," said Becky, and she lay herself back on the bed, giggling. I was waiting for some rebuke from Drugrilder, but none ever came.

But as I set to work on number seven, I heard Becky say, "That tickles."

I looked over. The semen was rolling down the mounts of her breasts, but it didn't stop at her flat stomach. Instead, the different spooges continued downwards apparently of their own volition. They started to clump together like some liquid metal Terminator until it was one unified slimy mess heading towards her nether regions.

"Oh, my god," I said. "I thought you said that it was normal human semen."

"No," said the demon. "I wish you would pay attention to the difference between semen and sperm. It's not that difficult. I said normal human sperm. The semiotic fluid is demonic and, sure it has some special properties. If I were you, I'd get lapping."

I rushed over to Becky and started to lick the spunk off her body. Some of it was already heading into her vulva and I had to suck hard to bring it all out again. Making sure there was none around my lips, I opened her labia up and started to clean inside her thoroughly.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" said Drugrilder. "I'm supposed to be fucking something."

I had no options. My mouth had to attend to my wife and my arse was already pointed upwards on the bed. I felt Drugilder come behind me and pull down my own trousers and a moment later I felt the demon plunge cock seven into my asshole. I was so busy at my wife's vulva and my head was so light from all the cum I'd swallowed, that I barely felt his shaft pumping away. True the constant hard motion did make cleaning-up even harder, but eventually I was satisfied that all the demon spunk was gone.

By this time though, there was no way I was going to ask to return to sucking that cock, so I had to let Drugrilder finish fucking me.

"That is so hot," my wife said.

I'm man enough to admit. It did feel good, even as my cheeks and my ass burned. When he came and pulled out of me, I felt happy that we were now nearly halfway through.

Becky was happier now too, it seemed. "Here let me help you," she said.

This time we knelt together and the demon manifested two cocks at the same time. I took eight and Becky took nine. I was proud that I managed to finish mine off well before she did and I almost had ten done as well before she took a large load in her mouth.

She gestured to me urgently and when I leaned over she kissed me, dribbling the demon spunk into my mouth.

"You should take it all," she said once she could speak again. I nodded and at that moment felt the full blast of ten across my face. I quickly pulled away from Becky, lest the magic spunk was able to jump from person to person.

"I want to film you getting fucked," she said.

And so she did. This time, I lay down on the bed, legs on Drugrilder's shoulders and let him pound me hard. There was no pause between eleven, twelve, and thirteen. The demon didn't even pull out before creating another cock, instead I felt the metamorphosis deep in my own ass. All the time, Becky gave me words of encouragement from behind the camera.

After three in a row, I had to cry, "No more!"

"Two more!" said Drugrilder.

"I can't. I can't" I cried. I'd come so far, but I'd never been fucked before and Drugrilder hadn't been gentle.

"It's okay," said Becky coming out from behind the camera. "Just lie back. I've got this."

Drugrilder manifested the last two cocks. Becky took them and started rubbing them against her breasts. She enveloped one then the other, sensually massaging each as I lay there and tried to catch my breath. It seemed to go on forever, but eventually, she said "Open wide." I did and I felt the taste of the penultimate load hit me on the back of the throat. A moment and a splurge later and we were done completely.

Becky collapsed on top of me and we were both laughing. Then there was a sound of thunder of thunder. It took me a moment to realize that Drugrilder was applauding.

"Hah," he said. "That was the performance of the millennium. I mean, we're only two years into it, but still. I didn't think you were going to make it. Your wife is all yours."

I took Becky's hands. She looked at me and said, "This was a stupid idea. You're all I want."

Even in my dirty state, she reached to kiss me. I pushed her away gently. "Wait," I said. I went to the bathroom and showered completely. Five minutes ago, I'd have been worried that I'd come back to find Drugrilder fucking her. Now, I knew that our bargain was complete and I took my time making sure I was completely clean.

And then we made love. Slowly, passionately, and with purpose. I looked into my wife's eyes and remembered how we'd first come together all those years at the village fete. It was a magical moment. Drugrilder watched us from the chair next to the dressing table.

When my orgasm started though, I could tell it was going to be nothing ordinary. As I reached the moment, I could feel an aching, a swell in my balls such as I'd never felt before. When my orgasm started, I felt the pressure burst. I spasmed not once, not twice as usual, instead my orgasm lasted for two minutes solid. The semen flooded out of my cock in a torrent. I thought it would never end, but when it did and I looked down, there was a river of white flowing from between my wife's legs.

"What happened?" I said breathlessly.

"Oh, that," said Drugrilder. "As I said, demon spunk has some interesting properties. It's not easily digested and has a knack for flowing round the body to where it's needed. "

"What?" I wailed. "You mean I've just..."

"Made sure your wife gets pregnant. Almost assuredly. And look on the bright side. There's at least a one-in-sixteen chance the baby is yours. Anyway, my work here is done. I'd come to the Christening, but, well, you know..."

Actually, Drugrilder was wrong. With what they're putting in the water these days, I'm going to have four one-in-sixteen chances for one of them to be mine. When the results of the DNA test come in, I'll be sure to let your readers know.

Yours,

Lester Manford.

All letters to PlayDemon are works of fiction intended for entertainment and educational purposes only. Events may not actually have happened. Only engage in sexual activities with government-licensed Demons. If in doubt see the helpline number on the backpage of this magazine.

Part Four

Monday 17th March 2003

To the Editor,

Angels? Hah! I always said there was something fishy about them. Give me a demon any day. At least they are honest about being liars!

Vindicated of Sheepy Parva

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Monday 17th March 2003

To the Editor,

AngelGate offers a challenge to the Chronicle. We all know that if it were demons at the heart of this you wouldn't hesitate to put the boot in. We're all going to be watching carefully to see this 'equal-handed and fair' reporting you claim is part of your editorial brief. Now is your time to shine.

Cruvictaria, Proud Resident of Leicester

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Monday 17th March 2003

To the Editor,

Well, that's torn it. I was on the fence, but after the events of last week...Lucifer it is! If we can't have politicians who are honest, let's at least have ones with vision.

Yours,

Mr John Mazeby, Thurncourt

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wednesday 19th March 2003

To the Editor,

Mountains have been made out of molehills. It's time to set the record straight.

PlayDemon magazine is published by Lustborne Enterprises, itself a subsidiary of Adult Adventures Ltd. Adult Adventures was bought by Westfield Ventures back in late 2001. While it is true that this acquisition predates the publication of the first issue of PlayDemon, Adult Adventures was already investigating the possibility of a demon-themed magazine. Readers with any business acumen should have no problem believing this fact. It's the main trend in adult entertainment around the globe right now and any respectable pornographer would be making it their top priority.

Westfield Ventures, firstly, maintains strict Chinese walling around its properties and, secondly, has a board of directors who are required to maximize profits for its shareholders. Much has been made of the fact that Westfield has seven angels on its board as if this was some kind of nefarious plot. It isn't. As with any business, our names are a matter of public record and always have been. The purchase may not have attracted much attention at the time, but that's on the financial papers who no doubt were too busy obsessing with every little move BeezleBiz makes to report on such a tiny acquisition.

More has been made of where the money for Westfield Ventures came from and how a group of angels came to afford it. Again, this is no secret. Attendance at churches around Britain have increased 972% since the sky opened and the Heavenly Host rode forward. Tithing has never been better and, for the church's benefit, we are required to invest that money wisely. Luckily, we are prudent and Westfield Ventures, and indeed PlayDemon itself, have helped pay for our community outreach programmes across the country.

Most insidious though is the claim that we are using PlayDemon to blacken the name of our demonic brethren. That stories about people losing their penises (penii?) to kahimo demons or those about married couples inviting demons with a thousand penises into their marital bed represent an attempt to subtly dissuade men from engaging in such relationships. This has been dubbed the Satanic Panic, and like everything in this sorry affair, is complete rot.

It's fiction people! Every single one of our stories has a disclaimer at the bottom saying clearly that it did not happen. I don't see what's so hard to understand about this. We're not saying demons actually have stolen anyone's penis, just that it's the sort of thing that might happen. Demons are always doing crazy stuff. If our staff writers have been a little too imaginative, who can blame them? Consenting to sex with a demon these days includes a twelve-page legally and magically binding non-disclosure agreement. Things we do know about demonic sexual organs, indeed things that have been thoroughly researched in detail by scientists, we are not allowed to publish under the Truth in Diversity Act.

So maybe our staff have had to use a little creative license. PlayDemon is for those readers who want stories which get a little extreme. We are careful to always present these adulterous or penisless stories in a wholly positive light. We're not out to kink-shame anyone and the letters we publish always show the cuckolded or spayed as happy with their lifestyle choices. It's not for everyone and some do find these relationships disgusting, abusive, and deeply tragic. But it's not for us to judge. I don't feel bad about being involved with PlayDemon. It's all about the latest, hottest virtue -- tolerance. And if you prefer to keep your wife close and your penis closer, Daughters of Eve has you covered as well. You'd be amazed at how many people claim to read both!

I hope your reader can see it's all a fuss over nothing. The only thing dodgy about this so-called AngelGate is the timing -- right before the bi-election and with a rumoured leadership election chalk-marked for spring. Readers should ask themselves who benefits most from releasing this 'news' now. Who is getting the last laugh? Despite the reported swing in the polls, this scandal has caused, I have faith that that your readers and the electorate in general come to their senses and swing the other way.

Regards,

Almiafortunas, Managing Director -- Westfield Ventures

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wednesday 11th June 2003

Dear PlayDemon,

My name is Colin Kirkwood. Your readers may know me better as 'Samson.' Through no fault of my own, I found myself in the middle of the AngelGate scandal earlier this year. Now that, like all pornography, PlayDemon is controlled centrally by the government, I find it safe to write in and tell my story fully.

I'll start with the obvious. I'm not a looker. Never have been. And I reached the age of twenty-four having never so much as even kissed a girl.

So, of course, once the demons moved into the Humberstone Road area I was fascinated by the tales of wild, free, and unlimited sex. Most of my friends went down there, some every night, and they all told me I was a fool for missing out.

But it didn't feel right to me. I found myself hesitating even on the bus ride over there and when I got off, I found my feet taking me straight to St Martha's Church.

I wasn't brought up in a religious family. But with literal angels walking the Earth, agnosticism isn't exactly a viable position anymore. I was welcomed in and met a lot of other young guys like me. For the first time since secondary school, I felt part of a community.

And things were good for a while. The angels kept stressing how we were right to save ourselves for marriage and they even organized social events like dances for us to meet girls. Nothing quite clicked, but the angels always spared the time to come and talk me through my issues -- who I liked and why I felt it was difficult to approach them.

As the months went on, I still found myself drawn to the forbidden road. It was just outside the church after all and I was now spending nearly all my free time there. That's when one of the angels told me that he knew a way to suppress these carnal longing, to allow me to focus on living my life in a healthy and safe way. I thought he was going to suggest prayer and maybe some kind of meditation.

Instead, he told me he wanted me to give him my penis.

I wasn't the only one. They had a locker at the back of the community center. He showed me a collection of more than two dozen different dicks of all kinds of shapes and sizes.

It was very simple, the angel explained. No dick, no desire. They'd keep it safe until I met the woman I wanted to marry.

You have to realize, by this time I'd been listening to their sermons for months. They'd told me all kinds of things about demons. Things I won't repeat because I now know them to be false. Nevertheless, I was terrified. If I didn't take action, that one day I'd end up in the thrall of some crazed lust demon.

So I agreed.

And for a while, life without a penis was good. It's amazing how much time we as men spend thinking about sex and suddenly being free of that was liberating in some ways. Instead of being tortured late at night by the choice of masturbating or not masturbating, I got a sound night's sleep each and every night.

That said, weeks went by and my love life wasn't improving any. I sensed the angels, for all their patience, were getting fed up with me and my excuses for why I couldn't chat up girls properly. Finally, one of them decided to take matters into his own hands. "Be at the church at two p.m.," he told me.

When I arrived, I was briefed exactly what to say and do. When Delilah came in, there was a tight script I had to follow, and follow it I did. And it worked.

At the time, I thought Delilah was perfect for me. And, after we said our wedding vows, the angels unlocked the penis cabinet and I was able to make love to my wife. If there's one thing I don't regret, it's that I waited for a genuinely willing woman.

I regret a lot of what happened afterwards.

After the wedding night, the angels came back and told me to give them my penis back. They said that, just because I was married, didn't mean I couldn't stray. If I wanted to be a good husband, I should let Delilah have the key to my cock locker.

I said 'no' initially, but Delilah was as deep in the church as I was and she cried. I was falling in love with my new wife, so eventually I relented.

Life was good for a while. Delilah was a good and tender wife and, even though we couldn't afford a place of our own, she made the house we shared with her mother like a home. She got pregnant soon after the wedding so we had no more trouble with the authorities.

But as we settled down, things got more difficult. The church was three stops away, so if we wanted any nookie, it was a forty-minute round trip -- if the buses were even still running. So naturally, we ended up doing it less and less.

By the time we appeared in the Daughters of Eve magazine, we hadn't had sex in a month. If I'm looking at her hungrily in those pictures, it's because I hadn't seen her naked for so damn long. But, the angels told us, it was important to appear perfect in those magazines. If we could keep people away from the lust demons, we'd be saving lives. And I still believed that.