The Demon's Seed Ch. 03

Story Info
Rose forgets.
1k words
4.33
2.4k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JipsyRose
JipsyRose
15 Followers

Time seemed to glide smoothly by as Damon and Rose fell into a routine. They had a very active sex life, and she loved for his demon self to penetrate her tight hole and stretch it out. Damon made her feel so full and hit every nerve in her pussy.

Rose had been sick in her stomach for the last few days but figured she had caught a stomach bug. When Rose missed her next period, she questioned Damon and he admitted that she was pregnant and that he had known the night it happened. She glowed with pride at giving him a child. She hugged him close and gave him a passionate kiss. He returned the kiss and slid his arms around her.

Meanwhile, in Hell Lucifer kept an eye on the loving couple, planning on how to get his hands on his grandson. Once the child was born, he intended to raise him. Knowing Rose would never agree to this, he needed a plan that would keep Damon out of the way and would make Rose forget it had happened. For all that he could make her forget the past months and his son. But how to do it was the problem.

Rose and Damon busied themselves with preparing for their child. Setting up the nursery, buying what was needed to raise the baby. Things were going very well for the couple. Rose stopped having morning sickness at trimester two. The couple had incredible sex. Rose's skin felt even more sensitive to Damon, prickling when he was in the room. She needed sex often and was fucking him nightly and sometimes a time or two during the day. She craved his cock. She got a taste for his cum. She blew him in the mornings regularly now. It was like breakfast to her.

He would be asleep, and she would slide down the bed, beneath the blankets. His naked form under there would be flaccid. She would softly take him in her hand and stroke his cock to stiffness. She would flick her tongue over the head and lick her way to his balls. Sucking one in her mouth at a time, running her tongue all around them. Then lick her way back to the tip and slowly start sucking him inch by inch into her mouth. She had learned to deep throat him with ease. So, as she got him deeper and deeper in her mouth, her throat would open and take him deep. Soon she was sucking him down to his balls with her nose in his furry crotch. Damon would slide his hand to her hair, letting her know he had awakened. Putting some pressure on her head to go deeper. He loved how she slowly sucked him in the morning.

Feeling his balls get ready to cum, he moved her head at a quicker pace. Rose could feel his cock swell and knew he needed her to quicken her movements. Her head bobbed from tip to ball sack. She put a lot of suction on him. A few moments later she tasted his seed shooting in her throat and started swallowing fast. He always produced a lot of cum for her to swallow and she loved it. Filling her belly with his hot cum always made her feel more ready for the day ahead.

A few months later, she went into labor. The pain was enormous. Damon cut his arm and told her to suck on it. As she did, the pain lessened to a bearable level. It took several hours for the baby to be born; Damon would eat her out while in labor to make the child's birth easier. His tongue on her clit helped her push as she had orgasms. She loved him but did not know he was eating the blood and water that came out. It nourished him and his demon. After hours of labor, finally they had a baby. Rose was very relieved to be done the birthing process. Damon had clips on a table nearby to seal the cord and bit it off. He cleaned the baby, wrapped it and handed the bundle to Rose. Then he went back while she expelled the placenta, and he devoured it. Licking her pussy when all was done to repair any damage done by the labor.

Not long after, Rose bared her breast and fed her newborn. Baby latched on quickly, suckling at his mother's chest. Damon was in love with them both. Baby seemed to be starving, he drained one breast and cried horribly until latched onto the other. It felt as if he were growing in her arms. She also noticed that some of the milk leaked out of his mouth and was a dark milky red. Shocked, she tried to remove baby from her breast, but he was latched on too tightly to pull him off. Damon noticed her trying to remove baby and stopped her. She had tears in her eyes, thinking something was wrong. Damon explained that since she gave birth to a hybrid baby, her body had changed to give him what baby needed.

A few days later, Rose was having her coffee before work. The morning was bright and warm. A great day to walk to work. She gathered her purse and phone and off she went. Not a care in the world. She was sore in her lower abdomen, but otherwise she felt great. Her breasts were swollen, which she thought was odd. How did that happen?

Meanwhile, in Hell... Lucifer had his grandchild in a nursery with his favorite slut caring for the child. The child looked to be around four years old. The one caring for him, Sonya, had been pregnant but lost her child recently. She still was producing milk and would feed the child. For demons, they breastfed their young until about two months, which was when they looked about fully grown. They were still childlike, but adult sized.

JipsyRose
JipsyRose
15 Followers