All Comments on 'The Dental Appointment'

by steviedr

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

"long cream legs"??

"Ok" = Okay. You're not texting your friends.

Instead of telling us what people said use dialogue.

"Three pounds went an awfully long way in the 60s but I had my eyes set on spending big." - "in the sixties"

"Soaked into my skirt and knickers(that is not a sentence). I stood up horrified and exclaimed rather loudly my distaste. The bus conductor came back and humbly apologised. The seat had needed to be cleaned and the bus should have been taken out of service." This is totally and utterly ridiculous and makes no sense at all. You make it sounds like she urinated all over the seats.

"He bade me sit in the chat" What does that mean?

'Where's your panties?' he asked, 'I knew you hadn't got any on when I walked over to my wallet." Walking to his wallet makes him realize she has no panties? And "where's your panties" is "Where IS your panties". Should be "Where're (where are) your panties?"

Please either get an editor to help with the multitude of punctuation and grammatical errors or research them yourself and try again. By the way, dialogue needs double "quotation marks" and not single ones. My god...

http://theeditorsblog.net/2010/12/08/punctuation-in-dialogue/

steviedrsteviedralmost 4 years agoAuthor
Coward

Anonymous user, I'm laughing my socks off at your cowardice. Hiding behind anonymity. You really suck, just like the school bully at the back of the class sniggering awayπŸ˜‚

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cheltenham Ladies College?

Having read your tale, I could never recommend that school.

"Paid my fair" Surely they should know it should be fare!

"Took a peak" Surely they should know it should be peek!

"draught went up my skirt" Surely they should know it should be draft!

"course settee" Surely they should know it should be coarse!

Maybe you could go back to school for some lessons, however I did enjoy your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
should be tagged "rape"

a fifty shilling note? really?

steviedrsteviedralmost 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous cowards πŸ˜‚

Anonymous users, lol, cowards the lot of them. Hiding behind their anonymity. Gutless to the last. You don't mind constructive criticism but some are simply trolling πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
dumb

Doesn't seem a regular first time story, should probably be in non-consent section. I mean I guess she kind of gave him like a persons gonna give them to being taken like that just because they took money out of a dude's wallet? pffft. oh and Steviedr, stfu. no I think people are hiding maybe they don't have profiles and don't want to set one up and you know you should take the criticism and usage and use correct grammar and spell things correctly because it hurts your storiy etc.

steviedrsteviedralmost 4 years agoAuthor
Cowardly trollsπŸ˜‚

The usual Anonymous cowardly trolls are out again. It's a fantasist story, it isn't trueπŸ˜‚

Incidentally, telling me to spell correctly when you spell it 'storiy'...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

redyellowblueredyellowbluealmost 4 years ago
naughty girl

you are so good nd so bad, naughty girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ignore the trolling idiots. A very hot story. Teen uniforms and a dentist's chair. Awesome.

Toemmy28Toemmy287 months ago

Yet another lovely and naughty tale. Maybe the grammar isn't perfect, but it didn't spoil things for me.

Love how your 'potty' mouth comes to the fore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous