The Dental Appointment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steviedr
steviedr
35 Followers

'Are you ok?' he asked, with a guilty look on his face.

I looked at him not quite understanding. Not 15 minutes ago he was threatening me with the police. He'd put the fear in me and because of it I was allowing him the use of my body. He was frightening me, a young virgin, virtually naked for all to see. Legs wide open with my pussy wet through and just having had my first ever orgasm.

'Yes, I think so, yes im fine. That was quite nice.' I replied back.

'Good, I'm sorry but I think I've taken this too far.' he told me.

'No, it's my fault. If I hadn't been so stupid as to steal from you.'

He reached over for a tissue and wiped the tears from my eyes. He then lifted up my chin and kissed me on the lips. He pulled back looked at me in the eyes and kissed me again. This time he parted my lips with his tongue and French kissed me. It was longer and his tongue darted in and out, I reciprocated. In the meantime his right hand went down to my pussy lips again and he began to finger me. He alternated between finger fucking and spreading the moistness around my clitoris. Oh by now I was in heaven. His index finger just gently penetrating my cunt, nothing deep but just enough to keep my senses fully primed and aroused. My thighs open wide, I was at his mercy and grateful for it.

I moved my hand down to envelop the shaft. I could barely get my fingers round it. It was very warm to touch, hard but soft, a gristly kind of hard. I felt down and felt crinkly skin where his balls were, crinkly but tight. I encircled them with my finger nails and he groaned slightly. Oh my goodness I thought for the first time, I felt in control. I asked him through broken kisses if I could look at it and he smiled and stood up. He moved it towards my face and there it was. Long, hard and pink. Smooth around the sides with almost a soft plump underbelly but on top a long blue vein which seemed to pulse, almost alive, a living cock but in its own right and not just a part of him. But it was the head of his cock that mesmerised me most. A big reddish purplish head with the foreskin pulled well back. It reminded me of one of those stinkhorn fungi that we saw quite regularly on Cleeve Hill or even an extremely large strawberry. Mother nature was always so full of surprises. The tip looked like it had an eye, a smiling eye with glistening precum leaking out and dripping from it. Not dripping like water from a tap but like soft sweet honey leaving a warm spoon, after being dipped in a pot. It ran ever so slowly down to where the foreskin was pulled back underneath and then fell onto my bra and breasts. The corona of his penis was so round and pronounced and more purple too.

I worked out the mechanics there and then. Starting off smooth and slightly pointy like a blunt arrowhead, his cock would slip inside pushing aside my pussy lips, widening the hole. The precum which I was not certain of its purpose would maybe act as a lubricant, not that I would need much at all. My own soft moistness would be more than enough. So after his pointy head came which I would later understand to be the corona. Slightly thicker at the base of the corona, I realised that this would form a seal.

Once he'd pushed my labia to one side and the rim of his corona dropped back, the seal would be made. This would complete the union between male and female. I felt it would prevent him from withdrawing and me pulling away from him. Yes, a seal where the act of love making would help my vagina to hold on to him. Then came the long shaft. This would help drive his thick cock deeper inside me. No doubt help me with my pleasure and finally underneath the soft tissue slightly enlarged, almost like a keel of a boat. Except it wasn't for stability, more for delivering his seed, to perform the male function of baby making. Finally his balls, thick with hair, like a couple of walnuts but not hanging down like I expected them to but raised slightly, not in a bag like I expected them to be but tighter.

I held the shaft and licking my lips put my lips over it, running my mouth to the corona. Forming a seal, exactly as I'd predicted. I withdrew my lips and slurped on it like an ice lollipop. Wrapping my tongue round it, it tasted meaty. Slightly salty but more alkaline. I tasted my palate like I was tasting food. It wasn't unpleasant and I went down on his cock to the corona again. My mouth expanded to fit it, I thought my lips would crack, it certainly was very large and no wonder my bottom hurt when he assaulted it.

The licking was certainly enjoyable for him, his little gasps of pleasure told me that. His eyes closed and with his hands gentler on my head holding me steady. I pulled my head away, my neck was aching. He looked down at me then bent down to kiss my lips, precum on my chin. I closed my eyes as once again his lips parted mine and found my tongue.

'Am I ok to carry on?' he whispered.

'Yes.' I replied back rather huskily.

'It may hurt a little bit but I'll try to be gentle. Some maidenheads are thicker than others but I don't want to hurt you. It may sting a little but I promise it will be lovely.'

He sat down straddling the dentist's seat facing me and put my legs over his. He adjusted the seat so that I was sitting upright more. He took hold of that cock and moved to put the sticky purple head into the entrance to my vagina. He simply pressed down and it seemed to slide just to the entrance of my pussy with his tip just a little inside. I was so lubricated, it fell into place. He put his hands on my thighs, moving up to my bottom and pulled me a little closer. I gasped as his thick cock stretched me, forcing my tiny pussy lips apart. He slipped in a little further and his corona became sealed with my vagina. I was right, his cock had now formed its own very seal. Jammed as it was I felt pressure just inside and realised that the tip of his penis was resting hard against my maidenhead.

My boarding school chums had discussed our deflowering over and over again. We always wondered what it would feel like, would it be painless, would it hurt, would we bleed, would we scream or cry or have instant pleasure. Would we do it in a bed, the beach, a car or on the floor or up against a wall. There were so many things a girl had to think about. But doing it on a dentist's chair, well that was unheard of.

My lover lent forward and kissing me on the lips, fondled my perky breasts and then gently tweaked both my nipples. The pleasure was instant and I put my arms around his neck. He took hold of my upper bottom and pulled me towards him and at the same time he moved towards me. His cock pushed in further, ripping my hymen and casting it aside. It hurt, very much so. It felt like somebody had struck me with an elastic band. That stinging sensation. His murderous length forced itself all the way in. I gasped, flinched and slightly moaned holding him closer to me. My head rested on his shoulder, my eyes watering and I looked out of the picture window not a short distance away. I saw white fluffy clouds against a blue sky and I was happy with the world. We were as one, him deep inside me resting and me pierced by his shaft with my legs resting around him. I felt his hands on my back stroking, calming me down. I felt his cock slightly twitch and then we began the process of kissing, lips and tongues, me stroking his neck and him alternating between my neck, back and nipples. We began making love. Him riding back and forth, his long thick cock driving in slowly, withdrawing and pushing back in. The sensation of his cock rubbing against my clitoris was unbelievable. It was hot, very hot my pussy feeling like it was on fire. Sensations building, my breathing becoming shallower and quickening. I fell back and with one steady movement he went from sitting to laying on top of me, gradually the seat fell back and I was soon virtually laid down. Him on top driving his cock faster. Hot kisses, hot pussy, moistness dripping out of my vagina and his cock covered in pussy juice.

My orgasm...my orgasm...waves of pleasure hitting my hot insides. I crumbled, shaking, guttural noises coming from my throat. Heaven, I was in heaven. There was no other purpose in my life other than making love, to greedily accept this pleasure. I clung to him, breasts and nipples hard and erect pointing upwards, my legs wrapped round his body urging him on like a jockey riding a horse. Then he climaxed. Groans coming from him. He went still holding me tight, I felt his cock expanding, pulsating and ejecting hot semen deep inside my young body. We held each other, quietly his cock twitching but still rampant, feeling his seed. I felt warmth between my thighs and knew instantly his semen was spilling out. He kissed me and slowly got up. His cock semi flaccid slurping out of my saturated cunt. He stood up and grabbed tissues and wiped the sticky white mess from his cock. As he wiped I saw the tissue pink with my bloody maidenhead.

I sat up and looked down between my legs. The sticky semen leaking out. There was so much, globules and liquid cream oozing out. His semen coloured pink from my hymen that he'd completely broken. I was embarrassed, almost shamed. What was I supposed to do. I half sat looking at him, he was dressed now. He bent down kissed me gently on the lips. With one hand he'd taken more tissues and wiped the seat, soaking up his blood stained semen. Several more tissues and then finally wiping my sodden pussy.

He helped me up and I dressed. Fastening my bra, my blouse, straightening my tie. Finally pulling my school skirt down and smoothing it out. He put his arms around me and we kissed again. His hand reaching up and fingering my wet pussy. One, two fingers inside me feeling my insides. Finally he removed them and he licked one finger, he put the middle finger to my lips and pushed it inside. A strange saltiness with overtones of copper and I suckled greedily on it. He bent down and picked up my knickers. Held them for me to put my feet through. I steadied myself on his head my hands ruffling his hair. Once both feet were through he pulled up my knickers, up my legs, up under my school skirt and put them on for me. What semen was left inside me would be caught by my panties. He took me in his arms and we had one last kiss. He looked around ensuring nothing was out of place. Tissues disposed of, seat cleaned. He went over to the door and unlocked it.

We walked to the exit and said, 'That will be all, anymore trouble with that tooth dont hesitate to call'

I thanked him and walked back to school.

steviedr
steviedr
35 Followers
12